Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,077 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11247939 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (7919) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:51am On May 13, 2016
am i having eye problem... am seeing money everywhere... nawaholooooooooooooooooooooooo... which will i go for that can give me 100% grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2016
buy! buy!buy!buy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2016
Justcul:
Skye bank!!!! i don hammer grin grin grin

UNTIL YOU SELL..U NEVER HAMMER O!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2016
my entire porfolio is greeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:56am On May 13, 2016
megainvest:
General Madness on the floor!!!

The insanity hasn't fully started yet grin. In all ways, God is awesome grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On May 13, 2016
64MILLION bids for UBA, and no offer...@3.63...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2016
feelamong:

UNTIL YOU SELL..U NEVER HAMMER O!
no problem sir....we are surely making money this year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2016
where i go get moni buy stocks. wat am i seeing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:59am On May 13, 2016
valacious:
64MILLION bids for UBA, and no offer...@3.63...

The same UBA that was available for N3.40 since o. They are back. Make them just bring better money sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On May 13, 2016
its unofficial , the naira has been devalued, and the foreign investors know this...imagine 80million bids for UBA...IMAGINE...Just close your eyes, and buy anything, i mean anything...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2016
These people came like a thief in the night ..be like say dey re back ooo ,.. Hot money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:00am On May 13, 2016
BETA GLASS PLC Closure of Register ?Year Ended 31 December 2015
Proposed Dividend 40 Kobo
Proposed Bonus Nil Closure Date13th -17th June 2016
AGM Date 30th June 2016
Payment Date1st July 2016 AGM VenueCity Hall, Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:00am On May 13, 2016
Bull sweet oo..see how d house full..issokay..God win...peterichie followers, I sympatize wit u..anyways, let's enjoy d ride wit our medular opened.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:07am On May 13, 2016
myjoy085:

For the last time, I will say this, myjoy085, do not have other moniker apart this.

Fogerr'about that, brother. Nobody is a kid, or is accusing you of anything.
We're only having fun, and making money this year.
The sheer promptness of your response at the slightest mention of your pirate moniker
is enough proof that you have been very much in the room all the while by your other, or should
I say, original moniker(s).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:07am On May 13, 2016
Afriprud might be heading to 4 or 5 soon (not a recommendation please) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:09am On May 13, 2016
who said few days ago that he missed the bandwagon of fcmb and sky grin grin grin grin grin

how market,,,at the moment both stock are 13m and 14m on bid no offer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2016
They went mainly for bank stocks , wish they bank stock can go back to the price they were before ..we wait and see

Nse don make my friend quiet grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:10am On May 13, 2016
wat is driving the sudden demand ?

devaluation ?
budget?
subsidy removal ?

disclosure:
I glad to be in and not trying to get in !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:11am On May 13, 2016
lancee:

They went mainly for bank stocks , wish they bank stock can go back to the price they were before ..we wait and see

Sir Lancee, who told you your friend hasn't position himself ahead of bullish euphoria syndrome of NSE grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:12am On May 13, 2016
lancee:

all road lead to the BANK grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:14am On May 13, 2016
When they become greedy, I become fearful!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:14am On May 13, 2016
3 things i observed that we should all take home in this stock market is:

Utmost Patient
Moderate Due Diligence
Information (News)

We can add more to it... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:15am On May 13, 2016
MRS down -9.73%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir Lancee, who told you your friend hasn't position himself ahead of bullish euphoria syndrome of NSE grin

grin If thats true , then i pity those pple wey follow follow him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2016
fxuser:
wat is driving the sudden demand ?

devaluation ?
budget?
subsidy removal ?

disclosure:
I glad to be in and not trying to get in !

This is so unfair.... cry

I took some profit yesterday and now I cannot get into any stocks I like..

Where is Oga peteru and his dragon king

You people must bring things down o!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:22am On May 13, 2016
IHelp:
When they become greedy, I become fearful!

You are the CEO of your portfolio but don't sell in a hurry. The market is repricing. I would watch the Oil stocks. At the point where optimism start to diminish, I will become fearful. They got the banks into this mess. Oando can't be bullish and the banks that lent money to it be bearish. If business is good for the likes of Oando, recovery is sure for the likes of FCMB. If devaluation is announced, expect increased optimism in the market. The dollar people grin will want to enter the market. Also keep your radio close by. Anything can happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:29am On May 13, 2016
Manonamission:

You are the CEO of your portfolio but don't sell in a hurry. The market is repricing. I would watch the Oil stocks. At the point where optimism start to diminish, I will become fearful. They got the banks into this mess. Oando can't be bullish and the banks that lent money to it be bearish. If business is good for the likes of Oando, recovery is sure for the likes of FCMB. If devaluation is announced, expect increased optimism in the market. The dollar people grin will want to enter the market. Also keep your radio close by. Anything can happen.

You have said it all sir. The stocks are repricing. Wishing us all many positive news ahead. Once again, in all ways, God is awesome grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2016
The only problem I have now is when to sell grin grin grin grin grin

Gentlemen, how much profit is enough profit? 10% 50% 100% 600% grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nija4us: 11:35am On May 13, 2016
PLZ ANY REASON WHY MRS IS DOWN
fxuser:

MRS down -9.73%

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:35am On May 13, 2016
feelamong:

This is so unfair.... cry

I took some profit yesterday and now I cannot get into any stocks I like..

Where is Oga peteru and his dragon king

You people must bring things down o!!

happens to the best of us !
ur not alone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:36am On May 13, 2016
NuttyChoky:
The only problem I have now is when to sell grin grin grin grin grin

Gentlemen, how much profit is enough profit? 10% 50% 100% 600% grin

thats a good problem to have !
the SELL button gets bigger daily lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2016
japauloil, pls do respect the oil in your name and rise, I say rise from the valley of the dead!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (7919) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ofp1, freeman67, LixSz, purity2all(m), Cation(m), ogoo4real, YourCoffin, otunbablacq and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.