Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114787 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrsage(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Good morning. Any update concerning UBA proposed result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2016
mrsage:
Good morning. Any update concerning UBA proposed result?

There's no cause for being fearful. UBA is a buy from my personal opinion grin. This is not a recommendation just my opinion!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2016
ukay2:

Ucap will be good @1.5 since it has long way to go (August to March) before FY dividend....hope am right...

What do you of UBA/AFRIPRUD/ZB....hope no extension of interin year financial report/dividend...

The sentiment in the NSE is very dull

A beg am not monkeyhawking

I choose afriprud.
I wuld HV bought yesterday but decided to chill to see if d bear will continue today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2016
sirflav:
http://thenationonlineng.net/skye-bank-gets-cbns-loan-boost-liquidity/

Skye Bank gets CBN’s loan to boost liquidity

The short-term lending facility will allow the new management to “ensure that some withdrawals it suffered in the wake of the undue panic of last week do not adversely affect its operations,’’ Isaac Okorafor, a spokesman for the CBN told Bloomberg.

I think some people in govt have interest in this bank. The way things have been working for Skye lately is just suspicious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2016
https://www.proshareng.com/news/INVESTORS%20NEWSBEAT/Nigerian-Breweries-Plc-Downgraded-from-Neutral-to-Underperform-on-weak-Q2-16-Results/31708
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2016
PharmAlfred:

I think some people in govt have interest in this bank. The way things have been working for Skye lately is just suspicious.

Jagaban at work
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2016
PharmAlfred:

Systemically Important Bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2016
Please what time is d last time to edit bids and offers on premkt b4 d MKT makers take over.
Is it 10.00am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2016
sirflav:
http://thenationonlineng.net/skye-bank-gets-cbns-loan-boost-liquidity/

Skye Bank gets CBN’s loan to boost liquidity

The short-term lending facility will allow the new management to “ensure that some withdrawals it suffered in the wake of the undue panic of last week do not adversely affect its operations,’’ Isaac Okorafor, a spokesman for the CBN told Bloomberg.

Amen Hallelujah. KM 1.20 here we come! we must use skye loot to enter O and O at N1. there is no fear in using your profit to invest in a risky stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2016
mercylicious:
Please what time is d last time to edit bids and offers on premkt b4 d MKT makers take over.
Is it 10.00am?

it's 10.04am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't expect skye to move smoothly today. there is bound to be some temporary drag at this resistance point (MACD crossover).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Thunderlicious:

Amen Hallelujah. KM 1.20 here we come! we must use skye loot to enter O and O at N1. there is no fear in using your profit to invest in a risky stock.

i am sure you didnt buy at 57 kobo.......the men in black took over the stock at that price and forced it up the next day which i am sure you couldnt get........it was available for you and others at 77kobo......do you think you have made so much?.......it is at this time there is positive news the men in black will like to dump it on you.......i am advicing you to jump out today no matter how the profit is because during the weekend.....there wil be plans to dumb the stock to enable new entry.........learn from the O and O you mentioned.......anyway wetin be my own self?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Thunderlicious:
I don't expect skye to move smoothly today. there is bound to be some temporary drag at this resistance point (MACD crossover).
Premkt is looking good.

I will sell on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2016
Thunderlicious:
hw do u knw it will drag..... higheest offer is 0.89...

d mm might set it @0.92
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2016
A situation where the State govt or FG/CBN is too willing to rescue a mismanaged and potentially distressed bank without imposing very stiff sanctions on the execu-thieves does not bode well for our banking industry. It may come across as an invitation to bank execs to toy with depositors funds and take unnecessary risks. Personally I find Emiefele too frigging weak and maybe even complicit

$$$

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Mfunkynation:

d mm might set it @0.92

Hehehe look what is happening now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Mfunkynation:

d mm might set it @0.92

Full offer
O setigo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
chronicles of sky
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2016
pls pls pls.........i dont want any other cry here o.........i never come out of mine let alone to think of one's skye.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2016
locodemy:
i am sure you didnt buy at 57 kobo.......the men in black took over the stock at that price and forced it up the next day which i am sure you couldnt get........it was available for you and others at 77kobo......do you think you have made so much?.......it is at this time there is positive news the men in black will like to dump it on you.......i am advicing you to jump out today no matter how the profit is because during the weekend.....there wil be plans to dumb the stock to enable new entry.........learn from the O and O you mentioned.......anyway wetin be my own self?

my first tranche was at 0.59 (cost basis was at 0.60 after brokerage fee). sold 50% of my holdings at 0.89.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
mercylicious:

Full offer O setigo
unbelievable.... u go sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
it's like O and O will subsidize loss today and form a resistance at #5.00........If so no qualms.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2016
TeamSkye no big deal. the market is still very early. those offers may be mopped up. but I have sold 50% of mine sha while the remaining 50% is currently on offer (be warned). my strategy is that it is best to sell and if the market continues northword tomorrow against your decision then u can buy again. this is better than hoping the trend will reverse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=ExLaidback post=47778530]A situation where the State govt or FG/CBN is too willing to rescue a mismanaged and potentially distressed bank without imposing very stiff sanctions on the execu-thieves does not bode well for our banking industry. It may come across as an invitation to bank execs to toy with depositors funds and take unnecessary risks. Personally I find Emiefele too frigging weak and maybe even complicit

he's surely not the right chap for a time like this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Skye people!
How market? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2016
mercylicious:

Full offer
O setigo

You know what they say about the Bull market!

Like sex the sweetest time is just before Ejaculation grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Thunderlicious:
TeamSkye no big deal. the market is still very early. those offers may be mopped up. but I have sold 50% of mine sha while the remaining 50% is currently on offer (be warned). my strategy is that it is best to sell and if the market continues northword tomorrow against your decision then u can buy again. this is better than hoping the trend will reverse.

you sold 50% of your skye at pre-market? and it never reflected in the data system.......you just submitted to your broker to finish transactions but wait until you get alert.......paper profit things.

Remember you posted here at 10.27.........maybe you sold at 10.00........pls my brothers look into this case abeg......i dont want to be fool.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
locodemy:

you sold 50% of your skye at pre-market? and it never reflected in the data system.......you just submitted to your broker to finish transactions but wait until you get alert.......paper profit things.
wetin b ur own na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2016
can someone help with current bid and offer for Skye..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2016
locodemy:

Remember you posted here at 10.27.........maybe you sold at 10.00........pls my brothers look into this case abeg......i dont want to be fool.

i didn't say pre-market. read my post again. na after pre-market i sell brossss. no be me cause the wan wey oando dey naaaaaaa. i don't know how to lie. see attached files

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2016
As usual,
I expect them to tell us I sold yesterday
I sold 70% this morning
I sold.....

Abegi!!!

The truth is that some of you bought more this morning before the market opened today.

Team skye
10:41am
Offer 13,628,076. No bid

If you are still in. Relax mercylicious is stll with you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Thunderlicious:

i didn't say pre-market. i don't know how to lie. see attached files
pls show me your sells.......i dont need buy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaykehin, Stan2330(m), ehay(f), Salvationone, Mpeace(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.