Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11178786 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
nastydamus:
A lot of blood on the dance (nse) floor... shocked shocked shocked

He that cannot abide a bad market, deserves not a good one. - John Ray grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
So we expect skye to retrace soon..creating an opportunity for another entry cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
I know that my redeemer liveth......i know he will not disappoint me.......he has promised and he will never fail........God i pray for my company Oando to survive this hard time.......i also pray that from today, may the share price reverse to upward trend and never fall below #5 again in jesus name ......Amen.........i will put my trust in God and wait for you at KM10.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
http://businessdayonline.com/nigeria-naira-falls-to-record-low-of-309-against-dollar/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Naira slid pass 300 to the dollar on Thursday amidst tight dollar supply and with no intervention by the central bank, traders said.

The naira fell 5.4 percent against the greenback to hit a record low of 309 at 1224 GMT

****Naira is now freely Floating.....

Time to look out for the men in Black grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
zendi:

Go and sign up with a competent stockbroker and start investing.
There is no certificate to be awarded here to confirm that you have mastered it.
And I'm talking to all so called learners.
All of us who have been at it from the days of Soludo and Onyiuke are still making money, making mistakes, and learning from all.

I plan on doing this as soon as possible. except I'm still trying to understand what some basic terms mean.

Assuming I sign up with a broker with 20,000 naira and let's say a company is selling shares at 0.70k per unit and I buy 10000 units that's 7,000 naira (10000 * 0.70 = 7,000) spent on buying shares.

does that mean I would have 13000 naira left in my account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ontop s mata ds bros don turn Apostle grin grin
locodemy:
I know that my redeemer liveth......i know he will not disappoint me.......he has promised and he will never fail........God i pray for my company Oando to survive this hard time.......i also pray that from today, may the share price reverse to upward trend and never fall below #5 again in jesus name ......Amen.........i will put my trust in God and wait for you at KM10.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
richie9093:

I plan on doing this as soon as possible. except I'm still trying to understand what some basic terms mean.

Assuming I sign up with a broker with 20,000 naira and let's say a company is selling shares at 0.70k per unit and I buy 10000 units that's 7,000 naira (10000 * 0.70 = 10,000 ) spent on buying shares.

does that mean I would have 13000 naira left in my account?

I thought we talking stocks here not Mathematics. grin Okay, on a serious note...... some charges or fees apply when buying and selling. CSCS, VAT,Broker fees etc. Most significant is the Broker's fee and it varies from one house to the other. So you will have a little less than N13,000.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
debeey87:
Ontop s mata ds bros don turn Apostle grin grin
in some special cases we need to go spiritual when the physical is not comprehendible.

All in all,To obey is better than sacrifice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
lafarge wapco #59.65k
Vitafoam #3.22k
John Holt #0.70k
ETI #12.33
learn Africa #0.59k
no new high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
locodemy:

Locodemy, God loves you, as He loves those praying oando down.
I would assume therefore He will be neutral on this.
I never pray for rain to cease because God is equally committed to plants and frogs crying for rain to soak the earth.
My advice is to sell the oando when it spikes again, to not allow it destabilize you emotionally.

God is with you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Intendy:

in some special cases we need to go spiritual when the physical is not comprehendible.

All in all,To obey is better than sacrifice.

Na true talk...oga intendy

Why oga Locodemy no sell when it was 8.05

I even said it that the price of oando will drop by 12.00 pm that day...

Sometime... Greed is not too good...

Just like Skye bank will start dropping soon..any jijo master who no sell tommorrow (after>30% profit) go begin to cry for here

A company like Skye bank you never see 2015 celebrated negative result by CBN and you have made >30% profit, you still the hold am,,,,when dumping go start and you no Jo...you go start to call name of God...na waooooo

Make una no attack meoooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
ukay2:

Name try talk...

Why oga Locodemy no sell when it was 8.05

I even said it that the price of oando will drop by 12.00 pm that day...

Sometime... Greed is not too good...

True true ......Greed is not good.......i didnt sell at #8.05 because all indications were pointing towards #10.if you can remember,oando was on full bid even at 8.05 until the bias announcement was made.......i got 500,000 units of oando at 5.00 before it's rally.....i dont have even 1% gain again..........anyway i dont need to tell this story again......
THE DAY I WILL SELL OANDO,I WILL HATE IT MORE THAN PETERICHY......I SWEAR.....UNLESS IT GETS TO KM10 BEFORE I SELL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
^^^
locodemy:

Na true talk be that o........anyway make it reach #10 first we go know wetin we go use our loot do.i am just happy this morning when others dey cry in skye,....chai

see life grin grin,,,,the reverse is the case today grin

some skye jijo master just happy this mouring who oando shareholder they cry grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
locodemy:

True true ......Greed is not good.......i didnt sell at #8.05 because all indications were pointing towards #10.if you can remember,oando was on full bid even at 8.05 until the bias announcement was made.......i got 500,000 units of oando at 5.00 before it's rally.....i dont have even 1% gain again..........anyway i dont need to tell this story again......
THE DAY I WILL SELL OANDO,I WILL HATE IT MORE THAN PETERICHY......I SWEAR.....UNLESS IT GETS TO KM10 BEFORE I SELL.
Skype bank has done worst to some people. The current bull is only reducing their loss.
FBHN is now following the trend.
Once you find yourself trapped, your primary objective should be capital recovery not capital appreciation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
locodemy:

SO UNFORTUNATE FOR NOW. BUT I STILL SEE OANDO REBOUND. BE STRONG. IF U CAN EXERCISE SOME PATIENCE, I SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

DD APPLIES
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
locodemy:

grin bros abeg take am easy ooo. the sell-off will soon subside but IMO I think Oando may touch N4 and then rebound.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
stokfrick:

u r the one fooling urself ok! if u dont know what to type just shut your smelling trap of a mouth up ok!
Hi you should not kill carpenter. He has a point morgan has issuses I trade with them and I can comfortable confirm it.Morgan lack competent and experienced staff.Their service is not wonderful however their charge is the loweset that is why I am still with them.I believe you can not gain all in life you gain some and loss some.however I make my money through them in spite of all the short coming so why should I complain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
ukay2:
Just like Skye bank will start dropping soon..any jijo master who no sell tommorrow (after>30% profit) go begin to cry for here

A company like Skye bank you never see 2015 celebrated negative result by CBN and you have made >30% profit, you still the hold am,,,,when dumping go start and you no Jo...you go start to call name of God...na waooooo

Make una no attack meoooo

skye will test its first resistance tomorrow if it does another 10% (N0.93 - N0.94). tomorrow will be the day of reckoning. there may be huge sell-off and some may be shaken out of the trade because they will be afraid to repeat past mistakes. But anything can happen and skye will just continue with another 10% and get to KM 1.20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
currentprice:
^^^

see life grin grin,,,,the reverse is the case today grin

some skye jijo master just happy this mouring who oando shareholder they cry grin
U are d baddest guy in town.
Why add salt to injury?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FKBZ: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
mercylicious:

Send pm.
SENT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
BMZK:
Skype bank has done worst to some people. The current bull is only reducing their loss.
FBHN is now following the trend.
Once you find yourself trapped, your primary objective should be capital recovery not capital appreciation.

that is why it is necessary to average down IF u are sure there has been a confirmed reversal (like in the case of skye). this will make u break even on time and even make some profit. if you don't buy more of the stock during the reversal you may find it difficult to break even as profit takers will not allow u. but this strategy requires that u have MONEY as u will need to purchase at least 3 times your previous holdings before you can reduce your cost basis considerably and break even in the next one or two trades.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
locodemy:

Such is life! grin

After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. - Nelson Mandela
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tigerbrands, which way? could this be a reversal?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
chipa:

Hi you should not kill carpenter. He has a point morgan has issuses I trade with them and I can comfortable confirm it.Morgan lack competent and experienced staff.Their service is not wonderful however their charge is the loweset that is why I am still with them.I believe you can not gain all in life you gain some and loss some.however I make my money through them in spite of all the short coming so why should I complain.

I disagree. They are good. But they can and I believe will get better. Sometimes I have reasons to be mad at them especially when the itrade will be down, only for us to discover it without them informing us. All the time I have had to withdraw and have my account credited, they did well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thunderlicious:

skye will test its first resistance tomorrow if it does another 10% (N0.93 - N0.94). tomorrow will be the day of reckoning. there may be huge sell-off and some may be shaken out of the trade because they will be afraid to repeat past mistakes. But anything can happen and skye will just continue with another 10% and get to KM 1.20

FCMB is already at N1.29, threatening to go lower. Fidelity is already playing to go under 1.00. When you do 0.94 tomorrow. Please bail out of Skye.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
rebekah2011:

I disagree. They are good. But they can and I believe will get better. Sometimes I have reasons to be mad at them especially when the itrade will be down, only for us to discover it without them informing us. All the time I have had to withdraw and have my account credited, they did well.

Na true talk....

Imagine I placed an offer for AFRIPRUD @3.11with many bids @3.11 for 1hr30mins using investment one easy online trade today....the broker no sell am for me for over 1hr.30mins until the price crashed to 3.00 and I no sell my AFRIPRUD today..
The thing pained me enter my bone...
Even Zenith bank I sold today, na small thing make the broker no sell am...come see the brokerage fee, you go tired...

If name Morgan.......na one hand I for sell my AFRIPRUD@3.11 with small brokerage fee.

I advise every newbie to use Morgan I trade to avoid excessive charges by some brokers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14312_FLOUR_MILLS_AUDITED_MARCH_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2016.pdf

Dividend of N1.00k grin

Nawaooh

Flour Mills Nigeria Plc Don fall guys handooo

Why not N2.00k. Dividend?

This share may nosedive to KM 12
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14312_FLOUR_MILLS_AUDITED_MARCH_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2016.pdf

Dividend of N1.00k grin

Why Oga Feelamong Na N2.62 now. Truly you be the Don for monkey hunting business
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14309_GTB_-_LATE_FILING_OF_Q2_JUNE_2016_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf

Interim report of GTBank till September....... What is happening with NSE

What of UBA,AFRIPRUD, ZENITH BANK...... HOPE NO EXTENSION OF H1 REPORT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
rebekah2011:

Why Oga Feelamong Na N2.62 now. Truly you be the Don for monkey hunting business

A beg where you see N2.62k as dividend.... na N2.62billion dividend to be sharedoooo

Hope am correct....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
There should be some Green in "Cadbury" tomorrow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.