Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11178566 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
pls I need Nairalanders help again, a nairalander helped me for HND 1 now I am in HND 2.. I need your help financially.. I am not a scammer as you can check my previous posts. After calculating all fees needed for the session it amounted to about 100,000 naira and as at now I have been able to raise 30,000 naira.. pls help me out with any amount you can.. I can also send you proofs of my studentship.. God bless you as you help me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Englishgold: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
OspolyStudent:
pls I need Nairalanders help again, a nairalander helped me for HND 1 now I am in HND 2.. I need your help financially.. I am not a scammer as you can check my previous posts. After calculating all fees needed for the session it amounted to about 100,000 naira and as at now I have been able to raise 30,000 naira.. pls help me out with any amount you can.. I can also send you proofs of my studentship.. God bless you as you help me.
Go and meet TB Joshua ,he can help you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2017
mcshoby:
Elders in the house, thanks for all your guidance so far. Please what should be the correct entry price for FBNH with all that is going on?
Cc:
Fxuser
Bullbearmkt
...my candid advise is to let the stock find its support before looking for entry. However, there is a long term support is at 5.50. Daily and weekly are bearish now. Constantly check for when support is found and the stock is ready to rally again. For now, I can't advise any entry price.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2017
mcshoby:
Elders in the house, thanks for all your guidance so far. Please what should be the correct entry price for FBNH with all that is going on?
Cc:
Fxuser
Bullbearmkt

the pull back will offer opportunities for re entry
still above long term trend line

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:02am On Jul 17, 2017
This week OANDO will lose 52%, Those that has ears let them hear what the gods are saying.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:51am On Jul 17, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2017
PETERiCHY:
This week OANDO will lose 52%, Those that has ears let them hear what the gods are saying.

*ThE OcToPuS*

grin grin grin grin

Welcome back sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2017
bisiki2:

grin grin grin grin

Welcome back sir

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

loll
that wud be interesting !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2017
DangCem
- nice breakout
- ready to test 52 week high !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
ETI
- 3 week rest done
- weekly remains bullish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EGUNSOLA14: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2017
OspolyStudent:
as a staylite, of that campus (ospoly) you dont need up to that amount. Ur basic school fees still remain #32,000 with little amount to settle ur departmental, faculty, sug, naoss. Which altogether is not up to #5000. So op stop using this a reason of becoming beggers! God will see u through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2017
EGUNSOLA14:
as a staylite, of that campus (ospoly) you dont need up to that amount. Ur basic school fees still remain #32,000 with little amount to settle ur departmental, faculty, sug, naoss. Which altogether is not up to #5000. So op stop using this a reason of becoming beggers! God will see u through.
I am happy you are a student of the sch.
Regularization fee is - 12000, House rent is -13000, Collection of ND result which is compulsory is 15000...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mcshoby: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...my candid advise is to let the stock find its support before looking for entry. However, there is a long term support is at 5.50. Daily and weekly are bearish now. Constantly check for when support is found and the stock is ready to rally again. For now, I can't advise any entry price.
grin grin grin grin grin
fxuser:

the pull back will offer opportunities for re entry
still above long term trend line

Thanks a bunch. Much appreciated
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EGUNSOLA14: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
OspolyStudent:
I am happy you are a student of the sch.
Regularization fee is - 12000, House rent is -13000, Collection of ND result which is compulsory is 15000...
all this expensis mentioned are personal to individual and nt related to ur normal Hnd expenditure. Like now not all student pays regularization as u claimed, as regard the house rent, their are lot of friend who will accomodates u free, or at worst share the payment. Again u are supposed to have paid for d ond result before u proceed to hnd. If am wrong prove it! Am a batch b awaiting copper hopefully by november. Though as a fellow nairalander I could offer u a room free of charge if u dont mind but u must be ready to have ur share of the phcn mountly bill?am not just a student there but, Iree is my home town hope u understand. Up ospolite!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2017
EGUNSOLA14:
all this expensis mentioned are personal to individual and nt related to ur normal Hnd expenditure. Like now not all student pays regularization as u claimed, as regard the house rent, their are lot of friend who will accomodates u free, or at worst share the payment. Again u are supposed to have paid for d ond result before u proceed to hnd. If am wrong prove it! Am a batch b awaiting copper hopefully by november. Though as a fellow nairalander I could offer u a room free of charge if u dont mind but u must be ready to have ur share of the phcn mountly bill?am not just a student there but, Iree is my home town hope u understand. Up ospolite!
I came in through Dpt so regularization is compulsory for me.. collection of ND cert not statement of result... on the issue of accommodation I will send you a mail... thanks for the nice gesture.. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EGUNSOLA14: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
OspolyStudent:

I came in through Dpt so regularization is compulsory for me.. collection of ND cert not statement of result... on the issue of accommodation I will send you a mail... thanks for the nice gesture.. God bless you.
U are welcome bro, God will provide for all of your needs according to his glory in christ Jesus. See u at the top!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Oando MIGHT be placed on technical suspension.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Intendy:
Oando MIGHT be placed on technical suspension.

They should not try it!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2017
stcool:

They should not try it!

Why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2017
Conoil post dividend will be interesting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2017
FO
opens higher
breaks N60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2017
fxuser:
FO
opens higher
breaks N60

grin grin grin - I am having butterfly movement in my stomach!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2017
EGUNSOLA14:

Nice one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
DAngFlour
- weeks within support zone
- a close above n5 much desired
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Oando coming home to roost... shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Eterna hmm I no fit shout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
locodemy:
Brothers make una shine una eyes o.
follow follow no good for here o.
na so veecovee follow this bro go enter gutter.
I didn't follow him, it's just that I broke my earlier trade plan on conoil. Secondly, conoil would have done better had it being that the then bull continued
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Na so I follow Myjoy, (the rest is history I don't want to remember) Yet to recover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nelian, phemmie06(m), RoyalP101(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.