Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11653348 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (8258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
myjoy08: My good Family, I applaud you for your uncommon patient despite many things being said. For easy understanding, I don’t have any insurance stocks in my own portfolio presently, but I will add some of this stocks to it very very very soon. Please do your due diligence on every stock before you put your hard earned money to it because I might be wrong sometimes as human concerns. Below are the lists of Insurance sector you should take a look at…

Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
Nem
Wapic
Mutual benefit
Sovereign Insurance
Aiico
International Energy
Prestige
Continental Reinsurance.
UnityKapital Assurance

Watch them closely; they have some very important deal going on…Best of luck.

how many insurance listed on nse left

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

Choi Universal Insurance no dey ooo. But we must still dump... e no get as e dey be pass.

Your own na only universal ins and you dey cry.. angry

Wetin me go come talk grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
myjoy08: My good Family, I applaud you for your uncommon patient despite many things being said. For easy understanding, I don’t have any insurance stocks in my own portfolio presently, but I will add some of this stocks to it very very very soon. Please do your due diligence on every stock before you put your hard earned money to it because I might be wrong sometimes as human concerns. Below are the lists of Insurance sector you should take a look at…

Nem
Wapic
Mutual benefit
Sovereign Insurance
Aiico
International Energy
Prestige
Continental Reinsurance.
UnityKapital Assurance

any way I will narrow to just 3

Wapic

AIICO

NEM.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

Choi Universal Insurance no dey ooo. But we must still dump... e no get as e dey be pass.

Sir, don't worry i will keep watching those one you mention closely with that of Oga Born2beRich, when i have some information about them, i wouldn't hesitate to keep you informed. Just stay tune and let's God lead us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
currentprice:

how many insurance left on Nse

Guy you better do your Due diligience as no one will be held liable for your picks. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
feelamong:

any way I will narrow to just 3

Wapic

AIICO

NEM.....

Wa gbayi! grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
feelamong:

No worry second batch dey come out soon! grin

After dat batch then VC list go show... dis one will be largely IAI...

Bad guy grin grin

but my IAI shares don waka go. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

Type clean master browser on google play store search list then select the one with the sign of an orange cheetah.

For 4G browser type 4G touch browser on play store and download.. 4G touch browser has the blue dragon sign.

Both browsers are very good and fast. I advise you download both browsers. smiley

Bros dem no dey o. Na ipad I dey use and e no dey App store. Any ipad user?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2014

Nem
Wapic
Mutual benefit
Sovereign Insurance
Aiico
International Energy
Prestige
Continental Reinsurance.
UnityKapital Assurance

how far about Oando deal, has they concluded the deal, any idea?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

Thanks bro.

**Unic, Standard assurance, royalex and guinea insurance no dey this list** sad

grin what a long walk...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
nitrogen:

Egbon, you need to re-read that report
OER is not OANDO Plc, will OANDO Plc revenue be $32.16 million in 3 months(page 4), net loss of $32.348 million ,the loss was mainly financial expenses of $34.8 million (page 6). I repeat one of the main reason of incorporating OER is to serve as the platform for current and future acquisition. So we are still expecting OANDO Plc financial report.Oando Energy Resources Inc. (“OER"wink is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) under the symbol “OER”. OER was incorporated under the laws of Canada. OER’s registered office is located at 3400, First Canadian Center, 350 7th Avenue SW, Calgary AB, T2P 3N9, Canada and head office is located at 1230, 112 4th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 0H3, Canada. OER and its subsidiaries (together, the “Corporation”) is involved in the acquisition of petroleum and natural gas rights, the exploration for and development and production of oil and natural gas primarily focused in Nigeria, and São Tomé and Príncipe. The ultimate parent company is Oando PLC, who owns 92% of the share capital of the Corporation and is the ultimate controlling party. Unless otherwise noted, all references to the “Corporation” mean OER and its subsidiaries. Page 7 of the report.
All we are witnessing in the market is sheer ignorance of the state of affair of Oando Plc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
feelamong:

And Oba list too. This one must contain universal insurance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

Bros dem no dey o. Na ipad I dey use and e no dey App store. Any ipad user?

Guy buy android phone/pad joor cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

grin what a long walk...

Infact eh when i sell those stock commot na to carry enuff NL peeps go mama ejiro chop all the money finish..make sure you put your ears on ground when the time reach oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
4dchairman:
OER is not OANDO Plc, will OANDO Plc revenue be $32.16 million in 3 months(page 4), net loss of $32.348 million ,the loss was mainly financial expenses of $34.8 million (page 6). I repeat one of the main reason of incorporating OER is to serve as the platform for current and future acquisition. So we are still expecting OANDO Plc financial report.Oando Energy Resources Inc. (“OER"wink is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) under the symbol “OER”. OER was incorporated under the laws of Canada. OER’s registered office is located at 3400, First Canadian Center, 350 7th Avenue SW, Calgary AB, T2P 3N9, Canada and head office is located at 1230, 112 4th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 0H3, Canada. OER and its subsidiaries (together, the “Corporation”) is involved in the acquisition of petroleum and natural gas rights, the exploration for and development and production of oil and natural gas primarily focused in Nigeria, and São Tomé and Príncipe. The ultimate parent company is Oando PLC, who owns 92% of the share capital of the Corporation and is the ultimate controlling party. Unless otherwise noted, all references to the “Corporation” mean OER and its subsidiaries. Page 7 of the report.
All we are witnessing in the market is sheer ignorance of the state of affair of Oando Plc.

Hmmmmmmm! I will refer you to note 1.2 and the whole of note 8 in the report, meanwhile, check out the bolded, if the corporation is incurring losses, who is going to bear it? minority shareholders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
@myjoy08-- The insurance coy u listed are practically all ACTIVE on NSE so i don't understand the rationale for your choice. Anyway, thank you for making the effort.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Aks: @myjoy08-- The insurance coy u listed are practically all ACTIVE on NSE so i don't understand the rationale for your choice. Anyway, thank you for making the effort.

Na to add some non-active ones join...Universal insurance, Unic, Standard assurance, royalex and guinea insurance. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Aks: @myjoy08-- The insurance coy u listed are practically all ACTIVE on NSE so i don't understand the rationale for your choice. Anyway, thank you for making the effort.

Myjoy08 has done well actually. I believe the next bull is likely to come out from the insurance sector hence his picks.

I remember Nosa2 stated on SMN sometime ago that the insurance sector was greatly undervalued and will likely boom soon, maybe just maybe we are about to witness it. Not sure anyway. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

Na to add some non-active ones join...Universal insurance, Unic, Standard assurance, royalex and guinea insurance. grin

You still sell your transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

Myjoy08 has done well actually. I believe the next bull is likely to come out from the insurance sector hence his picks.

I remember Nosa2 stated on SMN sometime ago that the insurance sector was greatly undervalued and will likely boom soon, maybe just maybe we are about to witness it. Not sure anyway. cheesy

Sir, you are absolutely right. Watch them closely as they want to be corrected to their normal prices each of them belongs. God Bless!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dexterax:

Good family, be patient, he's still mopping up the insurance positions.
grin

miftpulse:
Bros. Your sense of humor is amazing.
The guy is highly knowledgeable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
feelamong:

We wont accept any second batch without unic,na court of arbitration go settle the matter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
nitrogen:

Hmmmmmmm! I will refer you to note 1.2 and the whole of note 8 in the report, meanwhile, check out the bolded, if the corporation is incurring losses, who is going to bear it? minority shareholders
Reference to page 4.3. Oando Plc made $1.2 billion available to OER at the rate of 4% when drawn and it also has a clause that the loan can be converted to equity,the losses incurred by OER is from such payment to OANDO Plc, why the astronomical nature of the exposure? I will say the Company has started incurring expenses without taking procession of the asset and possible revenue from the asset."On February 10, 2014, the Corporation signed a loan facility agreement with Oando PLC which included a financing fee of 4% of the amount covered by the $1.2 billion facility. The financing fee is due on repayment of the loan or conversion of the loan to equity; the Corporation also has the option to settle the financing fee in equity if the loan is converted to equity."
On loan repayment the the company negotiated favourable term of payment ,an increase of 1% in interest rate will increase payment by only $0.9m."Price risk: if the prices of crude oil decreased by 10% assuming all other variables remain constant, the impact on loss before tax from the changes in the fair value of derivative commodity contracts would be nil; and "
Most of the sales and loan deals are structured in a way it will not impact much on the company when prices of crude falls.
My question is that the loan given out by Oando Plc to OER now converted to shares belongs to whom? If the shares belong to Oando Plc ,expect some shares for every units held,the loan is from working capital of Oando Plc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Born2berich:

You still sell your transcorp

I sell some yesterday. Maybe I go sell some today too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
@4dchairman, Sir, when free, I will reply you....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stock4life: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
4dchairman:

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
When 6.2million bid quantity is chasing 2.34million offer quantity you' ll have a price rise,Transcorp currently trading at NGN 5.93. 1.57 pm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Is dexterax gradually offering some of his Wapic monkeys for sale.

Wapic @ N0.9

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Dragonking

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (8258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Divineability, olig(m), Kwibaba(m), Tpharell, cocolacec(m), mails4funshi(m), Mpeace(m), Panadee, ositadima1(m), Sunrisepebble, Ginalex(f) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.