Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,890 members, 7,969,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11652587 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (8258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chibuking81: if they did not seal the deal on or before monday, Oando will still move further south, but once the completion of the deal take place, Oando will tremendously move toward north. I am already inside the bus, but thinking of offloading some unit, at current price only to enter later. If I can sale at #25 and enter back at #20, I know the risk involve that once the completion announcement of Cop deal take place, the price will move up, but if I enter immediately I will still gain. It is all about business.

Just ensure you re-enter @#20 and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
evilspirit: Bnsie. The blood is over.

kotlass:

Please what is "Bnsie"? grin

Elai147:

I hope this does not mean 'Brothers and Sisters in Evil'? We reject that IJN

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by snthesis(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
a lil hint #9jabrink, we are entering phase 2 (d big guns hav made dia cash), shares are gonna start plummeting soon due to uncertainty in polity (foreign investors on hold), diversion of funds into campaigns, crippling the economy blablabla cool

we'll resume nextyear to repeat d cycle all over again cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
gabscity: grin grin grin grin
Dexterax: grin grin grin
dsonofmaan:

grin grin
They don come again. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
snthesis: a lil hint #9jabrink, we are entering phase 2 (d big guns hav made dia cash), shares are gonna start plummeting soon due to uncertainty in polity (foreign investors on hold), diversion of funds into campaigns, crippling the economy blablabla cool

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
@janykute: you can't beat them, and you have not joined them. Have you?

The positive divergence is close to the least (if not same) over the last couple of weeks. Even the Relative Strength failed to mimick the day's demand - not that it was meant to. But, hey, we have standing orders (call them prophecies if you wish to) that it "will get to #8" - never mind that those calls have a caveat. (TRANSCORP)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
undecided
gabscity:

Joy Joy!!!

grin

Anyway tomorrow never ends!

grin
undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elai147:

I hope this does not mean 'Brothers and Sisters in Evil'? We reject that IJN

Exactly, that's what he meant. Some fellow called that guy throughout the week to help bring certain bus to their junction forgeting we are all bnsitL and he presumed they are in fellowship with him, i guess the reason for his shout out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
@evilspirit...

I may need your help tonight. To deal with some fellow.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
The best Technical Analysis is.... insider information.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2014
I repeat
evilspirit: The best Technical Analysis is.... insider information.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Dexterax: @evilspirit...

I may need your help tonight. To deal with some fellow.

grin

can any good come from evil

meaning Oga dexter wanna do some evil... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2014
myjoy08: It is still very unfortunate that some people are still finding it difficult to understand the gimmicks and market realm. Anyway, i hope my Good Family here didn't sell their Oando, Transcorp, FO, Sterling, etc. in panic mode? It might be too late running after a fast moving bus. Have a blessed weekend and bullish new week ahead. Please always remember to pray for those families that lost their lives in the recent tragedy in Malaysia Plane crash, that happened in Ukraine. And to my Muslims Family, please remember to use this period of Ramadan to pray for the peace of the world. God bless you all.
gbam! who say our other bnsitl may not show? the family is big/huge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chiteny(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2014
snthesis: a lil hint #9jabrink, we are entering phase 2 (d big guns hav made dia cash), shares are gonna start plummeting soon due to uncertainty in polity (foreign investors on hold), diversion of funds into campaigns, crippling the economy blablabla cool

Can you show some proof of this assertion as i am not sure this was the case in the 2011 elections...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2014
chiteny:

Can you show some proof of this assertion as i am not sure this was the case in the 2011 elections...
My broda talk talk too much for here. I wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Dumexoga long time,how una nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2014
janykute:
And the funny thing is that sometimes I find it difficult to understand why they are displaying those their Colgate abi Maclean teeth.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2014
immanuello: Dumexoga long time,how una nah.
I dey ooo, how far nah? People should wake up and act wisely. When there was a delay in cop ministerial approval, some folks here said its as a result of wales relationship with ex governor of Lagos state. So many things were said. Honestly, am so surprised how short some people's memory can be. Even if some people's instinct is dead, is it not high time you awoken it? I have several millions units of oando, and you know my anthem? If I perish I perish. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Dumexoga:
I dey ooo, how far nah? People should wake up and act wisely. When there was a delay in cop ministerial approval, some folks here said its as a result of wales relationship with ex governor of Lagos state. So many things were said. Honestly, am so surprised how short some people's memory can be. Even if some people's instinct is dead, is it not high time you awoken it? I have several millions of units of oando, and you know my anthem? If I perish I perish. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Hmn! Man pass man!! smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2014
evilspirit: The best Technical Analysis is.... insider information.
Goden Gecko style! Just don't be caught sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014

This is exactly what mainstream media does to the faculties of a man.

Every day, the world's coming to an end. SMH.

All the best of luck with your conclusions!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
I have decided to make a big "U" turn for Oando, I will not sell again, but keep my holdings, and buy more if the price still drop further to #20. Oando fundamental is high and valuable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
Dexterax:

This is exactly what mainstream media does to the faculties of a man.

Every day, the world's coming to an end. SMH.

All the best of luck with your conclusions!

Has always been a constant of history anyway. Peeps will always be cleaning out of this market while another bunch of peeps will be standing on the sidelines crying foul!

In the midst of the bloodshed that happened this past trading week, Wapic still did the Golden Cross technically, so what are we talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Chibuking81: I have decided to make a big "U" turn for Oando, I will not sell again, but keep my holdings, and buy more if the price still drop further to #20. Oando fundamental is high and valuable.

wise decision. you can see it to buy at N20 if the FGN approval of the COP deal via the ministry of Petroleum is untrue or the market system will create a panic to allow uninformed investors to offer theirs for sell and informed ready buyers will clean them up. Oando directors and core investors/directors in this mafia game can trigger this panic through many ways. For example, if the cop deal is closed 30th july or 14th august, it does not make any difference to core investors/directors but hundreds of ordinary investors will panic if its extended after 30th July leading to offer to sell and this core investors/directors and their friends will also mob up the shares, making the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Even if oando did not have money (equity and loan facility) on the table before such ministerial consent ( which I doubt ) banks will still rush them because Oando already have over 40% equity in cash to purchase the asset and also the cop revenue (non operated) since 2012 till date in escrow account belongs to oando upon consummation of the deal. Banks also know that oando will enjoy the 5 yrs free tax like what Seplat is enjoying now. A lot of goodies in place.

Some guys talked about not knowing Oando shares outstanding as many shares dealing going inside but its untrue. Oando current shares is about 8.87billion units traded in Nigeria and SA only. For the right issue this year, oando plans to raise N50B to reduce debt and working capital for the upstream biz and this must be after cop deal is sealed. The question is how many shares will oando put up for the right issue. Oando after cop is a far larger company with a clear road map upstream biz and its price must be close to double of the price of the last december 2013 private placement. my conclusion, oando will not sell more than 2billion units. with the kind of money oando will make in this pioneer tax status is more than enough to go round 11billion shares. EPS will be high.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2014
You are absolutely right,its because of my valid reasoning along that axis of thought that made me believed so much in oando "going concern" and her future.Well for now,i am bullish on the future of oando because of some vital fact i held in my secret book.i am playing contrarian on oando and skyebank this time around.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chumik(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls what will be my dividend if I invest N1000000 for 1 year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
chumik: Pls what will be my dividend if I invest N1000000 for 1 year.

I think you'll be better of with a conservative investment instrument like T-Bills where you'll know your supposedly 'dividend' when you put in your money.
I'm afraid, the stock market doesn't work that way. It takes determination, discipline, continuous learning, brave heart and patience to master the art of investing in stock market.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dexterax let crown u,you are an excellent poker guy!!! take that,and i liked u for that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NSEfresher(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
chumik: Pls what will be my dividend if I invest N1000000 for 1 year.

I must be a learner! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (8258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5Loaves2Fishes, Xidget, adamx23(m), faoogoke(m), Megapower, slimmaintenance(m), manwomanok, taybabs, megawealth01, Curiouscity(m), sterlingD(m), chimex38, Rori(m), tayejay(m), USAfall2024, Emir01, SonofElElyonRet, Buzochi and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.