Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114419 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Zenith
- shaking it off !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2018
fxuser:
Zenith
- shaking it off !

unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Good morning everyone. grin

Dangflour, dangsuga, fidelity and transcorp making me smile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Guys in M&B the story is changing grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olayinmol: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Dangflour or first bank
Which one is the best buy for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2018
olayinmol:
Dangflour or first bank
Which one is the best buy for now
FBN: Name. positive sentiment you can go for it.

DF: Capital preservation. value positive sentiment, low market capitalization compared to FBN

both are still buy-able.

You decide.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2018
We are breaking the 52wks high and look for support at 2.00 this time around.

Up Transcorp.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Now I can see fcmb support is at 1.50. waiting patiently to re-purchase the goldmine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:
We are breaking the 52wks high and look for support at 2.00 this time around.

Water don dey pass garri o. Supply plenty. Abi you don bail out? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why is Diamond teasing us like this? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Serious fight between the bulls and the bears. Whoever wins today, will control for the next 3 trading days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Manonamission:
Why is Diamond teasing us like this? cheesy cheesy

The journey is still far. Forget all these ripples

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Manonamission:

Water don dey pass garri o. Supply plenty. Abi you don bail out? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Bail out?
mbanu......never....
I only bailed out from skye bank @1.56,57.
I still have few units remaining to sell at 1.57.

Targeting to use the money to buy fcmb when it comes to support level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
BullBearMkt:
DO YOU KNOW THE MARKET IS YET TO DETERMINE ITS DIRECTION THIS YEAR?
Twice I have written this posts yesterday and also deleted it the same number of times. Reasons being that I don't want to be labelled as an Alarmist and I really want people to continue enjoying the ongoing rally in NSE. However, I owe my conscience a duty to post information I think will benefit at least one person.

No doubt, lot of money is made using price and volume for technical analysis. Now focusing on the last 2 trading days in 2018, what I see is that the market is yet to make decision on where is driving the NSE index. Market opened on 02/01/18 and closed a little above its open after bears took the price lower. The next day, 03/01/18, NSE index briefly enjoyed the rally but closed below the open price. Looking at the volume, yesterday's volume which dragged the index price down is twice more than Tuesday's volume. Each day creating pin-bar! As shown in chart 1.

This is summed-up on Weekly and Monthly chart as shown in Chart 2 as indecision.

What this means technically, is that investors are yet to decide whether to continue pumping more money into the market (which will cause the rally to continue) or take money out.

Chart of NGSE 30 companies is encouraging with a "positive indecision". Chart 3.

Next couple of days will unmask the plans of Market Makers and Smart Monies. Keenly to watch out for is the volume as related to price action. Possibly the rally can continue or temporary pullback could show up...

MY TAKE
-General market direction is unclear
-Patience needed for any new entry
-To buy any stock, buy at support level (or retrace/pullback) and not at 52 week high

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS

You are a pro.
I dey feel you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

cool cool cool (shhhhh!!)

I don't know when stocks started making Year highs in January. No reason to fear. Time to sell is still ahead (except for those who know how to make multiple entries/exits between now and April)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:

Bail out?
mbanu......never....
I only bailed out from skye bank @1.56,57.
I still have few units remaining to sell at 1.57.

Targeting to use the money to buy fcmb when it comes to support level.

Skye at 1.56? Is there something am missing?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Manonamission:

I don't know when stocks started making Year highs in January. No reason to fear. Time to sell is still ahead (except for those who know how to make multiple entries/exits between now and April)

I hope fresh funds hits this market today/tomorrow, else expect a small pullback.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Manonamission:

oga do you mean if you see big profit now even as time to sell is still ahead,you will not sell and buy the support?
All i know is there will be pullback/ support after this present rally in few days to come.
I only need to exit at ATH and wait for the support.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
FCMB 130million units traded already. Loco na only your hand I dey see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
mendes911:

I hope fresh funds hits this market today/tomorrow, else expect a small pullback.

My point is I would have loved to be able to time the market and sell at a peak to buy again after the pull back. However, If I am unable to do that, I won't lose sleep. Time to sell and still make handsome returns is still ahead.

Disclaimer: I might change strategy as the market directs o or based on prevailing circumstances tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kashif:

I have even sold all @ 56kobo (few units )and 57 kobo (most). Baba God.I thank you oh. Not even dreaming to come back here again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
The locomotive of Loco has lost break... It is defying the laws of gravity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:

oga do you mean if you see big profit now even as time to sell is still ahead,you will not sell and buy the support?
All i know is there will be pullback/ support after this present rally in few days to come.
I only need to exit at ATH and wait for the support.

If I am able to time that ATH before a pull back, why not? Otherwise, I chill. Not so concerned about JIJO for now(as far as some stocks are concerned). Portfolio allocation plays a big role in this decision.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kashif:

opeee! Just jump and pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Zenith is annoyed. On Bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Zenith bank on bid shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
kolaish:
Zenith is annoyed. On Bid.

Let it stabilize @ 30..push it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Both Fcmb and diamond will still catch up with fidelity after Q1 results grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
BMZK:
The locomotive of Loco has lost break... It is defying the laws of gravity

If what i am seeing goes through.
we will end today at 1.70 followed by fuuuuuuull bid.
Bids for transcorp continues till the breaking of 52wks high.
while fcmb has attain its resistance for now looking for the support.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:

If what i am seeing goes through. we will end today at 1.70 followed by fuuuuuuull bid. Bids for transcorp continues till the breaking of 52wks high. while fcmb has attain its resistance for now looking for the support.
e don happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Locodemy, Locodemy, Locodemy,

How many times I called you?

If no chop for your transcorp loot ehen, oboy I go blow whistle straight grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I now monitor only ONE candlestick per week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cocolacec(m), Zagee, owolabi5, oludy, ololufemi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.