Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,481 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11645045 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (8251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/24/sanusi-mangal-cant-stop-forensic-audit-oando-shareholders-insist/&hl=en-NG
Sanusi, Mangal Can’t Stop Forensic Audit, Oando Shareholders Insist
January 24, 2018

Chika Amanze-Nwachuku
The mediation by the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, in the dispute between Oando Plc and one of its aggrieved shareholders, Alhaji Dahiru Mangal, cannot stop the planned forensic audit of the Nigerian energy firm as directed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Oando Shareholders’ Solidarity Group (OSSG) has said.

OSSG coordinator, Clement Ebitimi, said in a statement yesterday that while the group was not against the “peace accord” reached by the management of Oando with Alhaji Mangal, as brokered by Sanusi, the issue of the forensic audit has to do with financial mismanagement, insider dealings, abuse of corporate governance tenets and infractions with regards to the Investment and Securities Act (ISA).
Ebitimi said: “For the avoidance of doubt, the forensic audit of Oando ordered by SEC is not about Alhaji Dahiru Mangal. The audit is about the series of infractions of the Investment and Securities Act (ISA) 2007 uncovered in the company by a preliminary investigation ordered by SEC.
“SEC’s preliminary findings established serious infractions to the existence of corporate governance, gross abuse of corporate governance, and a series of manipulations and financial mismanagement in Oando Plc.
“The alleged infractions include breach of the SEC Code of Corporate Governance; breach of ISA 2007 on disposal of Oando Exploration & Production Limited (OEPL) by Oando Plc 2013; breach of ISA 2007: misstatements in the 2013 and 2014 audited financial statement of Oando Plc arising from the OEPL transaction; breach of ISA on misleading information contained in Oando Plc’s 2014 rights issue circular; breach of SEC rules and regulations on payment of dividends; and the auditor’s doubt over the ability of Oando to continue as a going concern.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

i agree they are 2 different pple. Dexter have that kind of complex analysis which i don't even understand most time until i check on investopedia
i didn't understand his analysis on okomo oil at N26 and i miss it. his analysis on stock was always above my understanding grin

when it comes to argument. you will like to stay glue to your screen because alot to gain from him " Dextex vs KOD" ubcap thread on SMN

grin grin grin

Dexter was here before he joined SMN, same person
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

ccnn #17.90k

Uac properties #3.20k

Na only two waka come? Or you are still compiling cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Dexter was here before he joined SMN, same person

yes it took him long time to join SMN. he is nsemp member. he gave that okomu oil analysis here

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

yes it took him long time to join SMN. he is nsemp member

grin

I.think he is with Nairametrics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Investnow2017:

CONFESSION:

A while ago I tried to print out today's Pricelist, my RED INK almost got finished grin grin grin grin Blood of NSE cheesy

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I.think he is with Nairametrics

i doubt but he have contact with owner so as KOD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

I'm aware they were both there with Ugo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

i agree i just re-read your post. thought u said he owns Nairmetric. i think the owner discover him here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Na you pursue Ugo comot for SMN
Abi na the taxi driver; one of you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na you pursue Ugo comot for SMN
Abi na the taxi driver; one of you

You like digging into history? Don’t change your name to Agbatrouble grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

i agree i just re-read your post. thought u said he owns Nairmetric. i think the owner discover him here

@currently u don see the revert? cheesy grin

#PM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

@currently u don see the revert? cheesy grin

#PM

Thanks bro, you too much

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

Thanks bro, you too much

grin

grin grin

#CODE 101
#BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
The market has a way of bringing back people to their senses.
Just a little tweak and everybody is humble grin
An opportunity for value investors to pick some good stocks at relatively fair price.

Bought back DF today and also added more units of UCAP to my bags.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

Is KOD on this thread. He gave some useful analysis especially when he is talking equities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
pluto09:
An opportunity for value investors to pick some good stocks at relatively fair price.

...Correct man !! cheesy grin

#STILLCODE101
#JUSTBELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

grin grin

#CODE 101
#BELIEVE
#BELIEVE
#NEXT DAY REAL TRICKY DAY
#RED IN THE MORNING FINISH WITH ALL GREEN

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

#BELIEVE

grin grin

Make una dey talk greek as I dey here dey sip my garri ijebu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

#BELIEVE

grin grin

wink wink
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
pluto09:

I see some stock reversing tmoro. stocks like Fbnh,gtb and some others
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
This oil should stay above 70 today o grin
exactly $70 as at 1551hrs (my time zone)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Make una dey talk greek as I dey here dey sip my garri ijebu

...But u nah our oga at the top now. ...no language when u no go fit understand !! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kevostica:

I see some stock reversing tmoro. stocks like Fbnh,gtb and some others

Dem lose before?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
pluto09:

I see some stock reversing tmoro. stocks like Fbnh,gtb,access and uba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

...But u nah our oga at the top now. ...no language when u no go fit understand !! cheesy grin

Where i school, the department of communication and language art dey very far from my department; in fact, that only once I pass there towards department of law and I am sure you know what my mission there would have been grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
I wan begin trade oil futures; the minute-by-minute candles are fascinating grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

ccnn #17.90k

Uac properties #3.20k

CCNN how far na? abi na shakara.

ok na kontinuu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
I wan begin trade oil futures; the minute-by-minute candles are fascinating grin

chai! you are highly welcome boss. i go learn more from you

i trade crude oil daily and making good gain

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
when you said oil is going to end $70 today i understand you knew of the news by 3.30pm which plan to trigger the price upward

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Where i school, the department of communication and language art dey very far from my department; in fact, that only once I pass there towards department of law and I am sure you know what my mission there would have been grin

Cc: yariya grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
bigjay01:

CCNN how far na? abi na shakara.

ok na kontinuu

Some stocks no dey like to make noise.
Prof ' concentrated center of no nonsense is doing great grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) ... (8251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba, Testimonies777(m), ololufemi, Ginalex(f), ojesymsym, unite4real and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.