Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115716 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
@SKYQUEST: I would hold on till midday tomorrow, see what the market price is and then decide grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thank's be to GOD . at last oando is 100% true with cop, i am at uba,dangsuger,ubn,fbnh car park now, 2.50,3.00,4.00,8.00, looking out to see oando paying #9 dividend and bonus of one for two .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
SKYQUEST: My stockbroker mistakenly bought 24,000 units of Oando for me today at N28 per share. My instruction to him was to buy about 7, 000 units at that price. This will bring my total Oando holdings to about 50,000 units and that amounts to over 70% of shares in my portfolio. I am a bit scare of keeping this much value of a single stock. Should I keep them or order the broker to dispose off the excess at his own cost?

Oando started a rally today, your broker might have even done you a favour...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
SKYQUEST: My stockbroker mistakenly bought 24,000 units of Oando for me today at N28 per share. My instruction to him was to buy about 7, 000 units at that price. This will bring my total Oando holdings to about 50,000 units and that amounts to over 70% of shares in my portfolio. I am a bit scare of keeping this much value of a single stock. Should I keep them or order the broker to dispose off the excess at his own cost?

I advise you to use broker with online platform as you can do it yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Keep it,you can average down @ 35 next week.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oga, if you have he money to buy, just don't sell it at all. Leave it there for some time. I have two million units of oando and am not shaking at all. I bought at different prices, please do not mind the things some people are saying here, oando is a stock that will make many people rich before the end of this year. God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 31, 2014
^^
PETERICHY...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2014
myjoy08: Get set for (Billionaire) millionaires rally in Insurance sector now...Just be prepared. Stay tuned as we are all journey to breakthrough in this Year 2014!
http://naicom.gov.ng/payload?id=f4874b4e-a4bd-46bc-a9f7-e6e6596e6ebf
The above might explain the volumes on Guinea Insurance and MBenefit today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
passwelle and 4dchairman i so much remain grateful to you for checking learnafrica price.
@bnsitl,please which mobile browser are u using to access morgancapital itrade platform.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Dumexoga:
Oga, if you have he money to buy, just don't sell it at all. Leave it there for some time. I have two million units of oando and am not shaking at all . I bought at different prices, please do not mind the things some people are saying here, oando is a stock that will make many people rich before the end of this year. God bless you

If you're big, you're .....large!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Who banned me?
Make una take time!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Dumexoga:
Oga, if you have he money to buy, just don't sell it at all. Leave it there for some time. I have two million units of oando and am not shaking at all. I bought at different prices, please do not mind the things some people are saying here, oando is a stock that will make many people rich before the end of this year. God bless you
2 million! See level! I dey follow u soon l go reach dat level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Dumexy baba!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2014
securi:
2 million! See level! I dey follow u soon l go reach dat level.
With your security work . I no fit laugh grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2014
immanuello :
@bnsitl,please which mobile browser are u using to access morgancapital itrade platform.Thank you

It seems tMorgancapital's itrade on mobiles is difficult now and we should be asking MorganCapital to get us an android app for itrade -shouldn't be difficult and wonder why they have not done that by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2014
UkwuAmu:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
OANDO NGN0.7 TRILLION(US$4.2BILLION) VALUATION"...Using the Canadian – US Dollar (CAD-USD) exchange rate for December 31, 2012, BusinessDay calculates the expected EV for 2013, incorporating the acquisition of COP’s assets, to be $2.813 billion. This represents an 84 percent increase in EV derived from the acquisition of Conoco-Phillips’ assets alone." SOURCE-BUSINESSDAY.
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/indigenous-oil-firms-rise-as-ioc-divestments-boost-valuation/#.U9njkPldUXc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Bros, e no follow o, try read stories of Coscharis and even Abebe (Stela Obj's Dad).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014

Oando is currently 99.99% of my portfolio and i no dey shake.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2014
ihedioramma: Thank's be to GOD . at last oando is 100% true with cop, i am at uba,dangsuger,ubn,fbnh car park now, 2.50,3.00,4.00,8.00, looking out to see oando paying #9 dividend and bonus of one for two .

Bros, oando cant pay up to N9 dividend talkless of bonus grin

#jokeoftheyear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2014
UkwuAmu:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2014
dsonofmaan: ^^
PETERICHY...hmmm

Dumexoga isnt peterichy oooh.

@dexterax can confirm that self grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Dumexoga:

Blood of Jesus..And i have only 2,000 units cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Born2berich:

Blood of Jesus..And i have only 2,000 units cry cry cry

2,000 Afolabi units bah? Ole!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2014
4dchairman: OANDO NGN0.7 TRILLION(US$4.2BILLION) VALUATION"

Oga, please how did you manipulate the USD/CAD exchange rates to arrive at US$ 4.2bn?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Dexterax:
grin
Be contempted with what you have and BTW what is stopping you from quoting any units on this faceless thread. Somebody saying he/she owns 2,000 might actually have 1M and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Moneysage:

Welcome back, Sir. I almost thought of placing a "Wanted" tag on your moniker yesterday. cheesy Never knew u are also in this Oxygen tank.

Have u completed the reading of that book? Pls, avail me of the golden pearls you discovered. (A PM would do but be reminded NSEMPA may be discontent).

Skyebank. OK. WHAT OTHER STOCKS DO U SE FOR NOW. SHOULD I ALSO BUY SKYEBANK? WHAT DO U THINK OF OANDO AND gtb. Thanks my bro. jah bles

Thanks Oga Moneysage. Yes oo I dey inside Oando. I had the intention of increasing my stake last week but i was out of town with limited access to the internet so I did not get any information in regards to the market (including stock prices)all through last week.

I also have my radar on the UBA babies (Ubacap and Afriprudential) should in case their prices come lower. Once Ubacap goes below N2, it starts to become attractive to me and for Afriprudential, any price between N3 to N3.10 will ignite my interest.

As for skyebank, even though I am tempted to wait for their Q2 results before i accumulate more, i have decided to start accumulating in tranches as money comes in. I bought some few units yesterday and will probably buy some next week. I was able to get few units of Oando yesterday too, their long term prospects seems very attractive to me. As for GTB, I have not looked into it recently. I have always had it in my portfolio and even though its a good bank its present price does not look too attractive to me. FBNH seems more attractive to me at current price levels than GTB.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Abeg where's nitrogen oh?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Nigerian STock Exchange:

1. Jonathan Launches 64- Page E–passport

2. Stocks end 7days correction, record 0.20% gain as Oando leads gainers

3. Kenya corporate earnings up; Nigeria flat, but markets unresponsive to divergence

4. Dollar sales keep naira flat

5. Standard Chartered increases ‘Power Africa’ investment to $5bn

6. Low-Income Earners: Resist Breaking Your Investment or Savings Plan

7. NSE Calls for Comments on Draft Rules on Listing of Nigerian Depository Receipts

8. NSE Invites Comments on Draft Rules on Listing on the Premium Board of the Exchange

9. NSE Calls for Comments on Rules and Regulations Governing Dealing Members

10. CBN to Withdraw BDCs' Licences as Deadline Elapses

11. CBN to revive abandoned Ibadan workers’ estate

12. CCNN: Spreading the bullish tempo, fresh high

13. FIDELITYBK declares N8.02billion PAT in Q2 '14 result

14. UACN declares N3.48billion in Q2 '14 result

15. TOTAL declares N2.18billion PAT in Q2 '14 result

16. FIDSON declares N310.3million PAT in Q2 '14 result

17. MOBIL declares N4.82billion PAT in Q2 '14 result

18. NESTLE declares N11.8billion PAT in Q2 '14 result

19. PREMPAINTS declares N2.5million PAT in Q2 '14 result

20. LINKASSURE declares N440.4million PAT in Q1 '14 results

21. 7UP declares N2.2billion PAT in Q1 '14result

22. AFROMEDIA declares N748.4million loss in Q3 '14 result

23. REGALINS declares N197.55million PAT in Q2 '14 result

24. ANINO declares N4.06million PAT in Q2 '14 result

25. OANDO completes acquisition of CONOCOPHILLIPS Nig Oil & Gas Business for US$1.5bn smiley

26. SKYEBANK hits 22mths low as investors & shareholders sell-down

27. Greenwich Trust Acquires Union Registrars Ltd

28. UBA’s Earnings Improve from FY-13 In Line With Expectations; BUY Rating Under Review

29. NESTLE Records Modest Revenue Growth; HOLD Rating Under Review

30. Diamond Bank to raise N50.37bn from rights issue

31. Union Bank Recovers N3.5bn Loans in Six Months

32. Ashaka Cem Hands over 55 Houses Worth N262m to 3 Villages

33. CBO Capital arranges $55m for gas plant acquisition

34. The second most important reason why students in Nigerian higher schools use the social media is for prostitution shocked shocked shocked

35. Bombers attack Kano poly, Potiskum mosque, kill 16

36. Nigeria loses N342m daily as Eni shuts down pipeline

37. Gold Heads for Longest Drop in 2 Months as U.S. Economy Improves

38. Fayemi signs into law bill establishing 19 new councils in Ekiti

Source: @proshare

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Dexterax: Abeg where's nitrogen oh?

Boss, always around....

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.