Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11149616 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (7857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
mpi210:

Cash is king now grin grin grin

In the mist of all these watch out for the good stocks that would outperform the bearish season.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

In the mist of all these watch out for the good stocks that would outperform the bearish season.

Sure, guys are selling big time to board the oando bus... That's why I said cash is king

Many others are on the sidelines waiting for the bus to move proper before boarding.

Just arrange your cutlass and hide for one junction. Most stocks go fall wella.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nawa for banking stock result oh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
mpi210:
Oga, make una no attack me as I don't intend spoiling anyone's show.
I know the guy wella. He's not an analyst and I'm convinced of the write-up I posted.
Just take your time to research how much it costs to develop deep offshore projects like the ones I mentioned.
If they can raise the money like the IOCs for such projects, then they are in business.
Attack is not in my dictionary, i just asked simple questions. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Aks: Attack is not in my dictionary, i just asked simple questions. Thank you

When the market suddenly reverses, then there is more than meet the eyes; I'm out of the speculative train. Now I have boarded the value train. Nor be like banks oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yem0350: Nawa for banking stock result oh

sell your abc before mark down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
hbrednic:

sell your abc before mark down.
Very certain. I dnt usually wait for dividend except if the stock no wan rise at all. For abctrans, I wil start selling two days before mark down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello Nairaland Family, in this road of stocks trading/Investing, (two) many things arises. Winning and Trying to Win. As Regis Philbin stated "I'm involved in the stock market, which is fun and, sometimes, very painful.", and Norman Ralph Augustine supported the view of Regis by explaining that "If stock market experts were so expert, they would be buying stock, not selling advice.". In all, let's remember Joey Adams that emphasize on the fact that the difference between playing the stock market and the horses is that one of the horses must win. Best of Luck!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga, please how did you manipulate the USD/CAD exchange rates to arrive at US$ 4.2bn?
Just saw your comment, but you should have quoted my post in full.
'Using the Canadian – US Dollar (CAD-USD) exchange rate for December 31, 2012, BusinessDay calculates the expected EV for 2013, incorporating the acquisition of COP’s assets, to be $2.813 billion. This represents an 84 percent increase in EV derived from the acquisition of Conoco-Phillips’ assets alone.' SOURCE BUSINESSDAY
US$1.4 billion for preacquisition assets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
I don grow white hair and bear bear finish because of oando. sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
myjoy08: Hello Nairaland Family, in this road of stocks trading/Investing, (two) many things arises. Winning and Trying to Win. As Regis Philbin stated "I'm involved in the stock market, which is fun and, sometimes, very painful.", and Norman Ralph Augustine supported the view of Regis by explaining that "If stock market experts were so expert, they would be buying stock, not selling advice.". In all, let's remember Joey Adams that emphasize on the fact that the difference between playing the stock market and the horses is that one of the horses must win. Best of Luck!

So does oando lie within the SOMETIMES statement.
So are we to sheat our cutlass and watch the horse race, to know which one wins. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
SWG1:

So does oando lie within the SOMETIMES statement.
So are we to sheat our cutlass and watch the horse race, to know which one wins. grin

Sir, identifying a winning stocks in the market is what is rest assured to boost one strategy. For your information, one of the winning stocks in this year is OANDO. I don't want to go into history or analysis of what ought not to be, i rather advice that people should focus on their winning mentality and stronghold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
This bear is serious !
may God save portfolios....
*gate of opportunities*

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, identifying a winning stocks in the market is what is rest assured to boost one strategy. For your information, one of the winning stocks in this year is OANDO. I don't want to go into history or analysis of what ought not to be, i rather advice that people should focus on their winning mentality and stronghold.

Why not tell us so we can learn.

Is that not why we're all here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
CUSTODYINS Declares 6k Interim Dividend per Share.

^^^This one na better stock unlike some useless company that knows how to make noise from morning till night yet nothing to show for it..Useless people. angry angry angry

Oga b2Br you are right jare by tagging oando #jokeoftheyear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
myjoy08:

guy, this stock matter nobi beans oh. the tin don tire me. i been no dey 4 ds bus oh. unlike my usual self, i follow people wen first hear d news na him i say make i just enter with 40% of my portfolio. if to say person no dey inside now na so the tin go dey fly like wintch. oluwe na omume now, ogbotoa. na so every body wen de smn go dey claim fake analysts. de talk nonsense. wen d chips are down dem go dey chop d shit wen dem don analyse and d stock go dey busy dey do wtin dey 4 im mind. wen d stock mis-behave, dem go find a different xplanation give am. the simple rule wen i don finally se 4 dis tin be say find strong stock wen dey liquid(liquidity depends on the amount u r buying), buy low. sell at a non greedy target.shikenah!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thread moving at the speed of light. courtesy, oando. Evening all!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Make this skyebank drop reach 2.50 sodat I can accumulate more. I beg oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yem0350: Make this skyebank drop reach 2.50 sodat I can accumulate more. I beg oh

That skyebank drops to 2.50 doesn't mean it is a good buy, in fact it may drop to 1.50 later

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
stokfrick:
guy, this stock matter nobi beans oh. the tin don tire me. i been no dey 4 ds bus oh. unlike my usual self, i follow people wen first hear d news na him i say make i just enter with 40% of my portfolio. if to say person no dey inside now na so the tin go dey fly like wintch. oluwe na omume now, ogbotoa. na so every body wen de smn go dey claim fake analysts. de talk nonsense. wen d chips are down dem go dey chop d shit wen dem don analyse and d stock go dey busy dey do wtin dey 4 im mind. wen d stock mis-behave, dem go find a different xplanation give am. the simple rule wen i don finally se 4 dis tin be say find strong stock wen dey liquid(liquidity depends on the amount u r buying), buy low. sell at a non greedy target.shikenah!

Too much analysts
oando no go get ministerial approval cos of wale Tinubu related to APC Tinubu
After ministerial approval , now Oando no get money to finalize the deal thats was why they kept postponing
After the deal again , dem Analysist don start , it will take 20 year for them to start OML , ABC , WYZ etc grin grin
Now Oando no get money to start and they re in DEBT
i taya oo , everybody just dey Analyse anything !!!!
I no no how WT self dey sleep

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Proshare Nigeria @proshare

FIRSTBANK declares N37.2billion PAT in Q2 '14 result.

Is this the reason for the blood you are sharing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
lancee:

Too much analyst
After ministerial approval , now Oando no get money to finalize the deal thats was why they kept postponing
After the deal again , dem Analysist don start , it will take 20 year for them to start OML , ABC , WYZ etc grin grin

i wonder too ooo
some people just need to shut up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
lancee:

Too much analyst

Sir, the more you pay too much attention to different analysis, the more you loose your concentration, determination, patience, and reasons why you are buying such stocks. So focus on your best strategies and winning mentality that increase your financial portfolios. Stay determine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, the more you pay too much attention to different analysis, the more you loose your concentration, determination, patience, and reasons why you are buying such stocks. So focus on your best strategies and winning mentality that increase your financial portfolios. Stay determine

Guy, i really like this your positive attitude towards OANDO......oh. Thanks for keeping hope alive against all odds.
I hope we all have cause to smile at the end of the day, since that is your desire. Welldone my Man!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dragonking: CUSTODYINS Declares 6k Interim Dividend per Share.

^^^This one na better stock unlike some useless company that knows how to make noise from morning till night yet nothing to show for it..Useless people. angry angry angry

Oga b2Br you are right jare by tagging oando #jokeoftheyear

grin grin grin Oga Dragonking, abeg no let your anger grow annoyed. Laff wan kill me here. I no come know who worse pass for inside Evilspirit and Oando. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elai147:

grin grin grin Oga Dragonking, abeg no let your anger grow annoyed. Laff wan kill me here. I no come know who worse pass for inside Evilspirit and Oando. grin grin grin

Bros wetin i go do na..dem talk say na N100 abi na N1,000 e go fly go..we still dey wait..See as grey hair don full my head finish sad sad cry cry cry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tjohn1:

Guy, i really like this your positive attitude towards OANDO......oh. Thanks for keeping hope alive against all odds.
I hope we all have cause to smile at the end of the day, since that is your desire. Welldone my Man!

Sir, one thing i keep learning in life is that for people to called you a success, one have to developed the habit of successful thinking and actions in his or her dealings. Nobody will help you if you don't help yourself first. So taken people's opinion in a road of your decision making might lead one to a regrettable decisions. I wish people can take their mind off on some irrelevant circumstances and discouraged conversation. No one pray to loose his or her hard earned money overnight, and the best we can do is to encourage one another on the road of being successful and building wealth for one another. In all, remember to learn that your due diligence, patience, and prayer (In everything you do) will surely take you there. Grace is sufficient...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dragonking:

Bros wetin i go do na..dem talk say na N100 abi na N1,000 e go fly go..we still dey wait..See as grey hair don full my head finish sad sad cry cry cry cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry o, the patient dog at times eats no bone. tongue

No worries, we will all smile to the bank soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
stokfrick:

lancee:
Too much analysts

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg una no go kill person with laff ooo. The rally go soon start. What is currently happening may be linked to the Right Issue price. The right issue price must not be too high otherwise investors go abandon their rights. How many investors are willing to keep Oando for LONG term? As it stands, the majority of the investors are speculators like us. So let's worry less.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dragonking:

grin grin I laff sotey fall from my chair. grin grin Bros, no worry, e go better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tjohn1: Proshare Nigeria @proshare

FIRSTBANK declares N37.2billion PAT in Q2 '14 result.

Is this the reason for the blood you are sharing?

After reading from genesis to revelation, you still dey ask how God created this world grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (7857) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Disembark, Raider76, Agbalowomeri, emmasoft(m), BullBearMkt(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.