Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115217 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:26am On May 20, 2018
Owiii:

I have just been saved by asking. I was looking at long term investment that was why I asked

Owiii,

If you bought before you asked, don't pretend o. Just sell as fast as you can. grin

Also, spend some time to read posts on this forum. There are stocks that as a newbie, you should never put your money in whether it is going up or down. Cos once you are trapped, it is like being in the middle of a traffic jam at the center of 3rd mainland bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:35am On May 20, 2018
Owiii:
Please, is it advisable for me to buy Japaul shares at the moment?

I have read members responses to your question and unfortunately nobody stated why they advised againast buying of the shares. Stock Investing is not abstract but empirical. At least as a rookie you need to have an understanding why the stock is a no-no. It's simple dear, it's due to weak corporate governance. Put differently, BAD MANAGEMENT!

The owner, Jegede is running the company to the benefit of his own pocket at the expense of shareholders funds...However, can anything good come out of Jerusalem, sorry I mean Jegede....sorry I mean Japaul considering your investment period ie 10-15years, honestly I can't say. Except there is a change in management induced by corporate restructuring that will whittle down Jegede's huge influence then I can advise you invest your money in the business.

Meanwhile, there are other good stocks I mean fundamentally sound that you can invest in. They are; Fidelity, Caverton, CCNN, transcorp, GTB, Zenith, FBNH, wema, etc

Happy investing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:58am On May 20, 2018
Owiii:

I have just been saved by asking. I was looking at long term investment that was why I asked
Congratulations! With Jegede Your 10 years will just be like one day, a case study of Dáar communications.
I will advise you to flee from all the appearance of Jegede, Daar coma or what is it called, cap oil. Don't make a friend with them cos of their prices they are more deadly than the fruit ate by Adam and Eve. Flee from them and I said flee till their messiah will emerge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:13am On May 20, 2018
swilo:

Owiii,

If you bought before you asked, don't pretend o. Just sell as fast as you can. grin

Also, spend some time to read posts on this forum. There are stocks that as a newbie, you should never put your money in whether it is going up or down. Cos once you are trapped, it is like being in the middle of a traffic jam at the center of 3rd mainland bridge.
Let him jaaaaaaaaaa in ọ̀gá Oracle's voice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 5:51am On May 20, 2018
phemmie06:

Which of the news boss, is it about the promised AFS to be released before month end or the crude oil news? If it is the latter: Is conoil oil producing company(upstream) not different from marketing (downstream) please clarify
Conoil is Conoil.

AFS.. I don't know about.

Am talking about proprietary industry news. UPSTREAM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
Conoil is Conoil.

Conoil is not Conoil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
Conoil is Conoil.

Sir the upstream sector is not the same with the downstream sector as at last week when I checked it due to some boss post here, they are two different entities which Bloomberg proved unless they were wrong as well. But I will be pleased if there is a link to that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
Conoil is Conoil.

The conoil you see on nse has nothing to do with crude oil. Conoil's crude oil personally owned by Adenuga himself (through another company that has conoil as part of its name) and he takes all the profits therefrom.
The only indigenous (nigerian owned) crude oil companies on nse are seplat and oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2018
phemmie06:

Sir the upstream sector is not the same with the downstream sector as at last week when I checked it due to some boss post here, they are two different entities which Bloomberg proved unless they were wrong as well. But I will be pleased if there is a link to that.

The downstream market in the region is largely underdeveloped and, is controlled by the governments; hence, this market is heavily dependent on government spending. The governments in the region have failed to maintain and utilize these facilities. Hence, though this region accounts for about 28% of the total oil production in Africa, many countries in West Africa depend heavily on import to fulfill their requirements for downstream industry end products. As a result, many countries in the region are inviting private investment in the sector.

Cheaper Feedstock and Private Investments - Drives the Market
Since the fall in oil prices in mid-2014, the feedstock buying power of the downstream companies has increased. The cheaper feedstock has substantially increased the profit margins for downstream companies. The larger profit margins, combined with the policy to encourage private investment, are expected to drive the downstream market in the region. The major restraint of the downstream industry in West Africa is underutilization of the refining capacity, caused by the combination of factors, like failure to maintain the refineries and inconsistent feedstock supply. 

The heavy government subsidies have had an adverse effect on the downstream sector, as these subsidies reduce the profit margins and can even result in losses. An example of the effect of government subsidies is the refining industry in Nigeria. In January 2016, the government of Nigeria removed gasoline subsidies; this helped Nigeria’s refineries achieve their first profit since February 2015. Low-profit margins have resulted in failure to maintain the refineries.

Nigeria is expected to be Fastest Growing Market
Nigeria has a nameplate capacity of 445,000 bpd, the largest in West Africa and the fourth largest in Africa. However, the refining facilities are very old, and they suffer from lack of maintenance and inconsistent feedstock. As a result, 80% of the country’s downstream product requirement is fulfilled by the imports. The government of Nigeria plans to process all the domestic refined product consumption locally by 2019. In order to improve the downstream industry production and reduce the dependence on import, Nigeria's Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and state-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) have opened their door to private, international, and local investors. 

This has resulted in the Dangote Group building the largest oil refinery with the nameplate capacity of 650,000 bpd of oil, which is not only expected to meet Nigeria’s consumption but also allow the country to become an exporter of the refined product. The Dangote oil refinery is expected to start the production by 2019. Apart from that, in May 2017, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, Ministry of State, Petroleum Resources, Nigeria, announced that the Nigerian government has reached an agreement with Agip to build a new refinery of 150,000 bpd capacity. Owing to increased investments to build new infrastructure, Nigeria is expected to be the fastest growing market for the downstream industry in the region

Notable Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s Escravos-Lagos Pipeline suffered an explosion. 
- January 2017: Eni SPA and Nigerian National Petroleum Corp. have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), under which both have agreed to the modernization of NNPC subsidiary Port Harcourt Refining Co Ltd.’s (PHRC) refining complex in Rivers State, Nigeria.

Major Players: NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION, DANGOTE GROUP, ENI S.p.A., TEMA OIL REFINERY Ltd, amongst others

Reasons to Purchase This Report 
- Analyzing the effect of government policies, oil price, and expected new investments in upstream, midstream and downstream industry of the region on the West Africa downstream market 
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Identifying which countries are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. 
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).

This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.

Companies Mentioned:
- Nigerian Petroleum Marketing Company
- Dangote Group
- Eni S.p.A
- Tema Oil Refinery Ltd
- Brahms Oil Refineries Ltd
- Ivorian Refining Compan

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Amy Cole
Senior Manager
Research and Markets, Guinness Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland.
amy.cole@researchandmarketsupdates.com

house, Amy Cole sent this to me from Dublin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 7:55am On May 20, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Conoil is not Conoil.
please kindly explain the difference.

Scratch that.. Wikipedia clarified that.

My apologies to the house.

Thank you all for teaching me great stuff.

(but seriously: fundamental investing is hard in a country where th most profitable companies are kept private while the struggling ones are made public! Chai)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmaraabc: 8:03am On May 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:07am On May 20, 2018
Owiii:
Please, is it advisable for me to buy Japaul shares at the moment?

Its extremely difficult to explain how delicious sex is to a virgin, its even harder to describe the feeling of having lost a huge chunk of money, my brother I now know why xtablished companies r looking for 30yrs experience, beta go to page 1 and start learning

# 4gotten d book quote was culled from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
please kindly explain the difference.

Scratch that.. Wikipedia clarified that.

My apologies to the house.

Thank you all for teaching me great stuff.

(but seriously: fundamental investing is hard in a country where th most profitable companies are kept private while the struggling ones are made public! Chai)
Conoil PLC is just filling station, or refine crude market outlets.
It's like a child of Conoil producing.

In a summary, they are different body .
Even the Conoil producing still received some returns from the little the Conoil PLC earned in a year.

https://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/company-profile/CONOIL.LG
Conoil PLC, is quoted in NSE, while the juices Conoil producing is not quoted.

Conoil PLC, is just like Eterna oil, they are oil marketers.

http://www.conoilproducing.com/about/about-us

Conoil producing is;
One of the primary equity holder in one of the leading companies in refined products marketing in Nigeria ( Conoil PLC)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:15am On May 20, 2018
Mpeace:
The conoil you see on nse has nothing to do with crude oil. Conoil's crude oil personally owned by Adenuga himself (through another company that has conoil as part of its name) and he takes all the profits therefrom.
The only indigenous (nigerian owned) crude oil companies on nse are seplat and oando.
Na so, the day car start running on water, he will now let us in the fun, then i pity any body in, all mike adenuga companies listed cant boast with their competitors, can conoil make yanga wh3re total and mobil dey there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2018
http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/01/2019-contest-disgraced-fr-mbaka-warns-buhari-shocking-new-year-message/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/2019-buharis-reelection-ill-fated-prophet-fakolade/

Will this coming election have negative impact in the Nigeria Stock Exchange Market?
Things has gradually building up, and will send danger signals to both foreign investors and local investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:48am On May 20, 2018
Coolcash1:

Lafarge still far from being out of the woods yet...If it drops below N40 I might pick some tasere units anyway.... grin

Still watching and waiting.... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:25pm On May 20, 2018
mendes911:

This is how you guys chased Pa Ihedi away. Leave us and our English oooo.
When did this place turn to an English class? Abeg, leave standard of English out of it. this forum is a conglomeration of diverse educational background ranging from less than schools leaving certificate to PhD. I do make grammatical mistakes in this forum at times, which I don't burder to correct or confirm some spellings because I just felt it was unnecessary. It's a different thing entirely if I am going through a editing a memo or presentation in my office, where I just have to live to my pedigree I and world class.
As for Ihidioramma, if I were him, I would have registered in an evening class long ago. He just shouldn't be attempting to communicate in English language. To him, it remains what it is, a foreign language for that matter! No point stressing unnecessarily about speaking it. Or, get someone to help him transmit his message. What about his children? I guess he gave them a sound education. My 10 year old boy can speak all the English. He even wants to correct me at times. You know the children of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2018
RealityShot:
Conoil is Conoil.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 1:24pm On May 20, 2018
Asmaraabc:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/05/20/ngse-clears-ikeja-hotel-to-resume-trading/

Please, share your opinion on the latest news.
The only honest opinion you can get for Ikeja Hotel can only come from one person. Non other than KOD himself who has maintained a permanent 'room 419' for decades in this Hotel. grin grin grin
Na play o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 1:45pm On May 20, 2018
Total Plc is not Total Producing
Mobil PLC[II] is not Mobil producing

They will not list the producing arm[juicy] in Nigeria but will list it their country s bourse..I hope MTN is going to list EVERYTHING..I no wan hear it is only RECHARGE CARD arm that is going to be listed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:15pm On May 20, 2018
What this bear has inculcated in me is to take my beer cooly and process my dividend forms (which I've always ignored) so as to benefit from the option of either pooing or vomiting. Anyway, the bear is now over.
Yayira baby, I dey see you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 2:30pm On May 20, 2018
Masters in the house pls which stocks should one look out for in the coming week undecided or should the observation mode continue. #am a learner
Glaxosmith and starling bank on my mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:37pm On May 20, 2018
In the past few weeks, there had been a few calls on the coy UBA from some members here. (my humble self inclusive)
...and so I decided to do a comprehensive analysis on why the stock is a BUY.
This, with respect to its YE 2017 and Q1 2018 results.

A few breakdown;

▪ Strong earnings drive: The bank raked up a 43% and a near 50% in top and bottom line respectively as the drive for earnings and profit diversification particularly from its African subsidiaries begins to yield the much needed fruit.
▪ Stong and robust cost management efficiency: The bank seems to be ahead of the curve with the recent implementation of IFRS 9 by the CBN given that even after a near 12.9% increase in OPEX which had a strain on profit margin, a drop in loan loss charge by over 53% after a loan book clean up, and the compelling of the bank by the CBN to restate their opening equity balance downwards following the adoption of IFRS 9 from Jan 1st 2018, they still managed a solid near 20% position in net profit margin. (...well above the 15% internationally accepted standard).
▪ Gross earnings rose by an approx 18% QoQ 2017/2018, while after tax growth witnessed a near 6.3% improvement.
▪ The bank has consistently maintained a well above average growth in shareholders fund within the last 3 yrs, with an inequality pattern of Y>29.5%<35%. ...where Y is the yield on shareholders fund. In line with this, the fund grew from 448 billion to approx 529.5 billion YoY in 2017.
▪ Along this path, the bank has also seen a 3 yr consecutive growth in EPS from N1.45 to N2.30. ...book value also grew by a whooping approx 92% from N8.05 to N15.48.
▪ As at Q1, the bank is trading at a 0.69k EPS, a slightly above 4.03 price earning and an above average ROAE.
▪ Within the last 3 quarters, the bank has seen a far more greater interest in net inflow of funds with practically zero outflow. ...a few core investors have actually been increasing their stake in the coy.
Looking at the current shareholding structure, the Bank of America merril lynch, STH Ltd and the Bank of New York Mellon, are currently 3 of the biggest FPIs. With the latter 3rd and another core investor, Consolidated trust funds Ltd increasing their stake to 4.4% and 4.7% in that order. The biggest stakeholders are currently Stanbic nominees Nig Ltd and the UBA staff inv trust which holds an 11% and 7.6% stake respectively. There are presently a total of 10 core investors and FPIs with different stakes in the bank.

With a current price earnings ratio of 4.03x, a price to book ratio of 0.71x and book value of approx N15.80, UBA is presently trailing a near 35% margin of safety. (...precisely 34.4% MoS from its intrinsic value).
...this gives a Fair Price of N18.10 based on Q1. ...and therefore presents a juicy 59% discount from Friday's close of N11.35.
UBA is therefore a BUY from my end.

NOTE: This analysis is purely result driven and not any sort of outright recommendation. ...DD still advised as always pls.
My Verdict: Follow ur instinct.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2018
onegentleguy:
In the past few weeks, there had been a few calls on the coy UBA from some members here. (my humble self inclusive)

A few breakdown;

▪ Strong earnings drive: The bank raked up a 43% and a near 50% in top and bottom line respectively as the drive for earnings and profit diversification particularly from its African subsidiaries begins to yield the much needed fruit.
▪ Stong and robust cost management efficiency: The bank seems to be ahead of the curve with the recent implementation of IFRS 9 by the CBN given that even after a near 12.9% increase in OPEX which had a strain on profit margin, a drop in loan loss charge by over 53% after a loan book clean up, and the compelling of the bank by the CBN to restate their opening equity balance downwards following the adoption of IFRS 9 from Jan 1st 2018, they still managed a solid near 20% position in net profit margin. (...well above the 15% internationally accepted standard).
▪ Gross earnings rose by an approx 18% QoQ 2017/2018, while after tax growth witnessed a near 6.3% improvement.
▪ The bank has consistently maintained a well above average growth in shareholders fund within the last 3 yrs, with an inequality pattern of Y>29.5%<35%. ...where Y is the yield on shareholders fund. In line with this, the fund grew from 448 billion to approx 529.5 billion YoY in 2017.
▪ Along this path, the bank has also seen a 3 yr consecutive growth in EPS from N1.45 to N2.30. ...book value also growing by whooping approx 92% from N8.05 to N15.48.
▪ As at Q1, the bank is trading at a 0.69k EPS, a slightly above 4.03 price earning and an above average ROAE.
▪ Within the last 3 quarters, the bank has seen a far more greater interest in net inflow of funds with practically zero outflow. ...a few core investors have actually been increasing their stake in the coy.
Looking at the current shareholding structure, the Bank of America merril lynch, STH Ltd and the Bank of New York Mellon, are currently 3 of the biggest FPIs. With the latter 3rd and another core investor, Consolidated trust funds Ltd increasing their stake to 4.4% and 4.7% in that order. The biggest stakeholders are currently with Stanbic IBTC nominees Nig Ltd and the UBA staff inv trust which holds an 11% and 7.6% stake respectively. There are presently a total of 10 core investors and FPIs with different stakes in the bank.

With a current price earnings ratio of 4.03x, a price to book ratio of 0.71x and book value of approx N15.80, UBA is presently trailing a near 35% margin of safety. (...precisely 34.4% MoS from its intrinsic value).
...this gives a Fair Price of N18.10 based on Q1. ...and which presents a juicy 59% discount from Friday's close of N11.35.

NOTE: This analysis is purely result driven and not any sort of outright recommendation. ...DD still advised as always pls.

Regards.

Thanks for your comprehensive research. Truly enlightening. For a fact, some of us have already discerned this by INTUITION.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:08pm On May 20, 2018
Coolcash1:
The owner, Jegede is running the company to the benefit of his own pocket at the expense of shareholders funds...However, can anything good come out of Jerusalem, sorry I mean Jegede....sorry I mean Japaul considering your investment period ie 10-15years, honestly I can't say
Why the transfusion of confusion of a country capital......sorry I mean name of a CEO......oh sorry, I mean company name in this your transmission now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:13pm On May 20, 2018
onegentleguy:

A few breakdown;

▪ Along this path, the bank has also seen a 3 yr consecutive growth in EPS from N1.45 to N2.30. ...book value also growing by whooping approx 92% from N8.05 to N15.48.
Looking at the current shareholding structure, the Bank of America merril lynch, STH Ltd and the Bank of New York Mellon, are currently 3 of the biggest FPIs. With the latter 3rd and another core investor, Consolidated trust funds Ltd increasing their stake to 4.4% and 4.7% in that order. The biggest stakeholders are currently with Stanbic IBTC nominees Nig Ltd and the UBA staff inv trust which holds an 11% and 7.6% stake respectively. There are presently a total of 10 core investors and FPIs with different stakes in the bank.

...this gives a Fair Price of N18.10 based on Q1. ...and which presents a juicy 59% discount from Friday's close of N11.35.

Regards.

nice analysis but there are also other thing u need to consider and that is the share outstanding which is around 36bln this can weigh down the price gtb 29plus, fbn 35plus, zenith 31plus access 28plus ibtc 10plus I mean their share outstanding and this also reflect in their prices. As the prices of those with larger share outstanding appreciates, trader dumps for profit. so in your analysis, always consider the share outstanding too. my 2kobo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin grin
I mean....I mean.......transmission transmission ...... I mean... wtf! grin

He could have simply informed them that he's not fluent with reading and another officer would have been assigned to read it on his behalf. These people should stop disgracing us up and down o, the country have enough problems to deal with abeg. undecided

Aboki is the major problem of Nigeria. They are really backward except some few people among them...the president is not exempted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
aremso:

nice analysis but there are also other thing u need to consider and that is the share outstanding which is around 36bln this can weigh down the price gtb 29plus, fbn 35plus, zenith 31plus access 28plus ibtc 10plus I mean their share outstanding and this also reflect in their prices. As the prices of those with larger share outstanding appreciates, trader dumps for profit. so in your analysis, always consider the share outstanding too. my 2kobo

brov, hope u read where he mention EPS, BOOKVALUE, ROAE etc, meaning he already considered share outstanding grin

the fact is UBA is a stock to watch. technically it has rejected 10.70 strong support zone on friday. watch uba moving up from tomorrow... though other stock is ready to join the move according to friday trade

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:04pm On May 20, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Aboki is the major problem of Nigeria. They are really backward except some few people among them...the president is not exempted cheesy

So na aboki make someone talk 'I am constituted authority'?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2018
Godisfaithful:

pls for heaven sake, the forum is not for promotion of tribe or otherwise. In what ways has IG discussion put money in my pocket? please let IG be ooo. Again pls I will not want us run any one down on this forum and I will not support anyone doing that. Pple from core north I believe are on this forum so pls am pleading take IG issues to the platform where politics and tribal issues are being discussed. my 2kobo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, joedguy, RichEstate(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.