Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,799 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11313165 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (7968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

Haba, I have always made it known that I suffer looses. Check through my previous post. On 2 occasions that I bought fidelity, I made it known here. I also made trades on FO and JBerger with decent profit (I also made it known indirectly the day I entered/exited FO). All these are in my previous post. Yes, I was yabbing people when they were trying to take out their anger on me like I was responsible for their losses. Moreover, remember that the bone of contention then was that the market would go down and one needs to be on cash, that didn't go down well with several of you (Even to the point that you became spiritual, attacking me at night tongue ).

The bottomline is that your profit/loss should remain positive. Very positive.

like when i said i pulled my moni out of stock and put in treasury bill, some folks here were telling me like i would see the bull coming and cry that i exited the market. even i mentioned some stock here that they would not witness certain prices before the election and they were saying i should stay tuned and watch and of course, am watching everyday with dangflour looking down and all other stocks just dancing. Am praying earnestly for all these good stocks to go down wella so i can get in at a very good price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
locodemy:

Loco must expose his stocks here.If it falls,na loco go bear am,if it looses,na loco go enjoy am.
The oga you quoted never know that nobody knows it all.
I neva know he can be a victim self.

Today,Loco bought Transcorp at 1.59 and few units at 1.60.

Loco, why you go dey yarn like this? Is there any investor that doesn't loose money on a trade? The problem I had with you was the way you were brandishing numbers? Newbies would take you hook, line and stinker, jump in only to start reaping looses.

Oya, go back to all your posts where we fought about your projected prices. Did any of the stock get to half of your estimated prices (Transcop @ N5 based on suberb Q1). Most of us got carried away and were quoting prices up and down.

Let me also use this opportunity to talk about OneGentleGuy. My issue with him was the day he said that those that sold Dangote Flour had sold their future. Imagine.... Coincidentally, I sold Dangote Flour that same day at about N17 and his post was a mockery to whoever sold that day. Like he knows tomorrow and I had to reply him (in harsh way though). Today we know where Dangote Flour is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
Yayira when did you become a witch cat attacking people in the night? Better explain to me now before I take you to NSEMPA Executives.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 18, 2018
locodemy:
Yayira when did you become a witch cat attacking people in the night?
Better explain to me now before I take you to NSEMPA Executives.

Hahahaha.. You dey mind Mendes ? Na Dunlop dey flog am for dream e say na me..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

Loco, why you go dey yarn like this? Is there any investor that doesn't loose money on a trade? The problem I had with you was the way you were brandishing numbers? Newbies would take you hook, line and stinker, jump in only to start reaping looses.

Oya, go back to all your posts where we fought about your projected prices. Did any of the stock get to half of your estimated prices (Transcop @ N5 based on suberb Q1). Most of us got carried away and were quoting prices up and down.

Let me also use this opportunity to talk about OneGentleGuy. My issue with him was the day he said that those that sold Dangote Flour had sold their future. Imagine.... Coincidentally, I sold Dangote Flour that same day at about N17 and his post was a mockery to whoever sold that day. Like he knows tomorrow and I had to reply him (in harsh way though). Today we know where Dangote Flour is.

No.you are not getting it right from me.The truith is that I never thought mendes being a careful and mattress gang can be trapped in this stock market.Anyway thanks for sharing loss experiences.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:58pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2018
Chibuking81:

Trap is always there for investors to enter, most especially within this period, Politician are getting ready for 2019 election, and most are converting their money to cash, and sending it to their hiding area, this present government will be monitoring the movement of fund, very soon if they have not started.
Anticipation of election crises use to usher in bear, but I believed that 2019 will come with a little crises, not much as some are thinking, but intimidation using security agency will be on the increase.

For now no good news to drive the market up, only q2 2018, which should be around July ending been next two months.
Mr president assent to the budget will not even move the market as such, recently Nigeria population was estimated to be over 196 million http://countrymeters.info/en/Nigeria , oil is rising, the level of corruption is on the increase, the money that suppose to be remitted to the federal account is been diverted to personal pockets ahead of upcoming 2018 primary election, and 2019 General election.
For some months now the NNPC and Nigeria Finance ministry usually have unreconciled account at every FAAC meeting.

You will buy a particular stock today thinking that you enter at a very good price, only to check again to discover that the millions of offer roadblock has build up and has pass your assumed bottom out level.

This month and next month is for bear, stocks will be dancing one step forward and three step backward.

Bear period is usually a good time to buy, at a very good price, but remember that good price might be towards this month ending and next month, ahead of q2 2018 anticipation of result bull, thereafter introducing election bear.

Dear chibuking.I get all your points.You are looking at this market with past experiences.Remember we dont use to have bull in January but 2018 bull started in january instead of the earning period(march/April).I strongly believe we will have a repeatation of January bull before july/August which you are seeing as a bull time.There will be bull between now and ending of next month.By july the prices of stocks will be overprice(another bear time).

Pls kindly respond your contrary view to this post lets put heads together and see if we can sight this bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2018
Yayira:

Ha ! so you self dey lose ? But you carry another person own for mouth like toothpick !
Wonders shall end shocked I remember when you were yabbing people here saying you are not the cause of their frustration.. lol so the frustration hold you too but you take style use people shine, acting like you left the market with no single loss grin grin I like your style.

it’s wise never to mention the stock you buy here that way even if you are losing nobody will know.
I strongly disagree with the bolded. In fact, mentioning it will rather bring out the positives and negatives of the stock from members in the house for you to know whether you are in the right place or not. My present portfolio size is:

Mobil - 36% (Average Entry Price @ 177)
Julius Berger - 26% (AEP @ 28.50)
DF - 26% (cannot get average price now, but it should be around 12. I keep averaging down and will keep doing it, so that any little rally will make me to recover all the losses, highest I will wait for release of Q2. DF is not a bad stock and I don't see it getting to the so called N7 before turning round)
UPL - 7% (AEP @ 2.14)
Fidelity - 5% (AEP 2.32)

I am not someone that want too many stocks in my portfolio, so I flew out today (@2.61) from the caverton I bought at 2.52 last week.
Sold transcorp today at 1k loss
Sold C & I at 151k, bought at 152k (1k loss also)

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2018
locodemy:

Dear chibuking.I get all your points.You are looking at this market with past experiences.Remember we dont use to have bull in January but 2018 bull started in january instead of the earning period(march/April).I strongly believe we will have a repeatation of January bull before july/August which you are seeing as a bull time.There will be bull between now and ending of next month.By july the prices of stocks will be overprice(another bear time).

Pls kindly respond your contrary view to this post lets put heads together and see if we can sight this bull.

YOU DEY SEE ROAD WELLA!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2018
kolaish:
I dedicate this video to all NSEMPA members whose stocks have been falling consistently for a while now. Please laugh it off, better times would soon come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-yAafrev-w

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdflNCCB_I]

OGG come and defend your IGP sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
kolaish:
I strongly disagree with the bolded. In fact, mentioning it will rather bring out the positives and negatives of the stock from members in the house for you to know whether you are in the right place or not. My present portfolio size is:

I am not someone that want too many stocks in my portfolio, so I flew out today (@1.61) from the caverton I bought at 1.52 last week.

@Bolded...Seriously? Please take me along to this market on Monday? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Even the mattress and pillow gang don enter basket grin

For where?

Flying like a butterfly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

Meaning? You don enter trap? Talk only for ya self oooo

Meanwhile, who has heard from Oga Tolu? I hope he's no more dancing azonto with Fidelity. Waist go break ooooo.

Exactly. He is in and that doesn't mean others are in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

I recently celebrated 10 years anniversary with my Dunlop Shares. I have paid my dues, I run at the slightest provocation.

He that runs from a fight, lives to fight another day.

Within the past few weeks, I have made two unsuccessful attempts at Fidelity Bank. First at N3.00 when I thought the support would hold and ran out pretty fast, almost flat. Re-entered at N2.45 when oil was rebounding, hoping that NSE would roll with oil bulls, Fallacy. I took off again last day of April (before close of trade) when their result failed to show up. I think I took about 3kobo loss per share on the last attempt. Now am happier I did.

It's not about entering a trap, but knowing when to quickly run.

Meanwhile, Agba might be talking about his Honeywell flour shares.

You could have offloaded the Dunlop when it was trading. Just salvage anything from a wrecked ship.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2018
TLAX:

@Bolded...Seriously? Please take me along to this market on Monday? shocked shocked shocked
Amended, sold 2.61 against 2.52 bought. caverton/C&I looks like same to me, hence, the mix up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2018
Chibuking81:

Do you see fidelity going down below 2 soon?
...well, from the current outlook, the stock is not looking good, what I still see is lower-low. The outlook may change tomorrow. Sooner or later is left to market participants
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:53pm On May 18, 2018
aremso:

like when i said i pulled my moni out of stock and put in treasury bill, some folks here were telling me like i would see the bull coming and cry that i exited the market. even i mentioned some stock here that they would not witness certain prices before the election and they were saying i should stay tuned and watch and of course, am watching everyday with dangflour looking down and all other stocks just dancing. Am praying earnestly for all these good stocks to go down wella so i can get in at a very good price.

bro abeg don't throw me much stones, have mercy smiley you are spot on, on your previous post especially DF but take note that DF Q1 not out when you made the comment, with the Q1 do you expect traders to stay cheesy na to jaaaaaaaaa naw

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:03pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:05pm On May 18, 2018
i sold some short time stock last week but i am planing to enter mkt again next week if monday mkt can comfirm what i notice today

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2018
locodemy:

Loco must expose his stocks here.If it falls,na loco go bear am,if it looses,na loco go enjoy am.
The oga you quoted never know that nobody knows it all.
I neva know he can be a victim self.

Today,Loco bought Transcorp at 1.59 and few units at 1.60.
Loco is now a man. Its always nice to be your self. I have oando, diamond, transcorp and fcmb at the moment irrespective of what has been said about oando and despite diamonds loss.
If I gain I bear it if I loss I bear it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2018
locodemy:

If the MMM guys that enter January come back again this May/ June, yes they will come with bull.
But the questions still remain, did they make it during their January game?

Nigeria are smart, some people exist the market with gain, while some losses little more than they gain.

If the MMM group know what is good for them, the should not near the market this year, if they do, they will lose out, because many will enter and move out with little gain before their targeted period, and that will take the MMM guys into election bear period.

Main while, do you see Fidelity testing 2 next week, or has it bottom out at #2.15?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
mendes911:

For the records, I have nothing against u or anyone else for that matter. ...the market and other life's demanding task are too big for anyone to want to concentrate on trivialities.

However, It's unfortunate u were the only one who interpreted the said post on DF as a mockery then. ...thats really funny.
That said, ur attitude towards addressing the matter was to say the least childish. ...good a thing u just admitted to been harsh then.
That was why I decided to ignore u all along. But now that u've made a recourse to the incident, I can only say that I hold nothing against u.
But pls try to learn from it.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
Chibuking81:

Main while, do you see Fidelity testing 2 next week, or has it bottom out at #2.15?

fidelity technically shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:15pm On May 18, 2018
Earlier today I had the privilege to discuss with a few top guns in the NSE and the CEOs of 2 leading brokerage firms.
It looks like we are going to be in for some much better experience in the NSE in a couple of weeks.

Begining from the 18th of June 2018, a few of these changes are expected which the likes of Morgancapital, Meristem, leadcapital, Stanbicibtcstockbrokers to mention but a few are expected to all implement.
I'll concentrate on Morgan 'cause for me, its currently the best i-trading platform.
1st there'll be a re-introduction of the Market Auction period (also known as premarket).

Here are a few highlights;

-1st pre-market/auction period- 9.30am to 10am.
-Likely MM activities(...both from the primary & secondary MM)- 10am to 10.15am.
-Basic market opening period will now be from- 10am to 2.15 pm.
-2nd pre-market/auction period- 2.15 pm to 2.30 pm (with an optional 2 minutes before closure for the MM folks).

Note however that unlike before, only the highest bid, and lowest offer will be shown during the auction periods. ...different bids and offers of same prices will be put up as a block together.

Barring any last minute change, some of these and maybe more will later be made public.

NOTE: This is strictly for informational purpose only.

Regards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 7:29pm On May 18, 2018
currentprice:
i sold some short time stock last week but i am planing to enter mkt again next week if monday mkt can comfirm what i notice today

grin

I hope this is transcorp.

Please Sir, how lucrative is oil trading compared to NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:35pm On May 18, 2018
onegentleguy:

For the records, I have nothing against u or anyone else for that matter. ...the market and other life's demanding task are too big for anyone to want to concentrate on trivialities.

However, It's unfortunate u were the only one who interpreted the said post on DF as a mockery then. ...thats really funny.
That said, ur attitude towards addressing the matter was to say the least childish. ...good a thing u just admitted to been harsh then.
That was why I decided to ignore u all along. But now that u've made a recourse to the incident, I can only say that I hold nothing against u.
But pls try to learn from it.

Regards.

For the records, I really do not give a single gram of care if you hold anything against me or not. Your post indirectly spoke to me and I had to reply you. There was nothing (absolute nothing) to learn (for me though) from that incident.

Regards,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 18, 2018
Mpeace:
Loco is now a man. Its always nice to be your self. I have oando, diamond, transcorp and fcmb at the moment irrespective of what has been said about oando and despite diamonds loss.
If I gain I bear it if I loss I bear it.

......if I lose, I bear it.

(The bold)

Noticed most people here make mistake using this word alot.

They tend to use " loss" in place of " lose".

Example:

If I lose, I will leave NSE. Lose is the correct word and not "loss"

I can't bear so much loss in diamond. (Your diamond loss in the post was correct)

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 7:36pm On May 18, 2018
PRESTIGE ASSURANCE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 18, 2018
samzepaparazi:

I hope this is transcorp.

Please Sir, how lucrative is oil trading compared to NSE.

You wan do bunkering ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:41pm On May 18, 2018
kolaish:

Mobil - 36% (Average Entry Price @ 177)
Julius Berger - 26% (AEP @ 28.50)
DF - 26% (cannot get average price now, but it should be around 12. I keep averaging down and will keep doing it, so that any little rally will make me to recover all the losses, highest I will wait for release of Q2. DF is not a bad stock and I don't see it getting to the so called N7 before turning round)
UPL - 7% (AEP @ 2.14)
Fidelity - 5% (AEP 2.32)

I am not someone that want too many stocks in my portfolio, so I flew out today (@2.61) from the caverton I bought at 2.52 last week.

Classic! You run away at the slightest provocation. Preservation of capital come tops before profit, that's my own moto.

Well done Sir.

You for try add Japaul Oil. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:42pm On May 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

......if I lose, I bear it.

(The bold)

Noticed most people here make mistake using this word alot.

They tend to use " loss" in place of " lose".

Example:

If I lose, I will leave NSE. Lose is the correct word and not "loss"

I can't bear so much loss in diamond. (Your diamond loss in the post was correct)

This is how you guys chased Pa Ihedi away. Leave us and our English oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

For where?

Flying like a butterfly.

I dey your back. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (7968) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Feygbe, SonofElElyonRet, Bagwa, egwue, Salvationone, veecovee, Toyrem, NapoleonHill, femu(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.