Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115197 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg where the mosque dey located? I am very prayerful on Fridays grin

Hapu ihe di na okpuru skirt aka grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
arduino:

Hapu ihe di na okpuru skirt aka grin grin

Back to sender grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg where the mosque dey located? I am very prayerful on Fridays grin
That mosque ee hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
GonFreecss1:
Many here are too emotional about these stocks. Lol.

What would a man gain to win an online argument temporarily and lose money in real life?

I still don't understand the mindset behind buying something up at 1 naira, then panic selling when it drops to 80Kobo, when everything about said company has always been the same.

My conclusion is that buy low sell high is easier said than done. And why? Because people don't properly vet their investments. If they did, they should be happy to buy more at a drop in price. The only reason I wouldn't buy a bag of food, I usually buy at 10K for less that price is probably because even though I have the money I have a feeling that bag of food is low quality or not good at all.

My conclusion is the bear market will continue for a while. There might be small Christmas yanga/short term bull but this bear will still cover it up.

This is like the second time you post that..
Let me ask you a question, If you bought a company that performed excellently in Q1 and suddenly their performance dropped in Q2, 3 and 4, would you continue buying ?
Let’s use oando as an example..
Someone who bought @100 naira when the company’s game was on point should still be buying now at 5 with so many stories dancing around the company?

Oga you never really see things change over night.. and I no wish make you see am..

So long as you don’t sit on the board, you completely blind and deaf.. the only “conclusion and solution” is selling off as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
EKUU market o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
currentprice:
EKUU market o

grin grin grin

You are late
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
ndidigood:
l for take over but today is friday
Lol...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
fellow bonaza mate, how far on ACCESS

from 6.80 low yesterday to 7.75 today

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
currentprice:
fellow bonaza mate, how far on ACCESS

from 6.80 low yesterday to 7.75 today

grin grin grin grin

This is almost one year Treausry bill interest in 1 day of NSE magic. Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yayira babe, how are you? Hope you’re getting ready for Christmas? Don’t listen to Agba because I don’t trust him with women. Na used and dump he Dey do...lol. On the other hand, my aboki exchange $1 to 370Naira for me...Happy weekend grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Godisfaithful:
Yayira babe, how are you? Hope you’re getting ready for Christmas? Don’t listen to Agba because I don’t trust him with women. Na used and dump he Dey do...lol. On the other hand, my aboki exchange $1 to 370Naira for me...Happy weekend grin

I Dey jare.. this one wey you dey change $ so, jungle don mature ?
how much € to ₦ for your aboki side ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yayira:

I Dey jare.. this one wey you dey change $ so, jungle don mature ?
how much € to ₦ for your aboki side ?

Good to hear that babe. Don’t let NSE gives you high BP. You are going to cherry pick as long as you want soon. Just wait a little bit. € to Naira is between 417-420 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Good to hear that babe. Don’t let NSE gives you high BP. You are going to cherry pick as long as you want soon. Just wait a little bit. € to Naira is between 417-420 grin

Ok dear..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yayira:

Ok dear..

Lol
Thunder wey go fire both of u dey do press up grin

#Na Joke o
Before Ghana masquerade commot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yayira:

This is like the second time you post that..
Let me ask you a question, If you bought a company that performed excellently in Q1 and suddenly their performance dropped in Q2, 3 and 4, would you continue buying ?
Let’s use oando as an example..
Someone who bought @100 naira when the company’s game was on point should still be buying now at 5 with so many stories dancing around the company?

Oga you never really see things change over night.. and I no wish make you see am..

So long as you don’t sit on the board, you completely blind and deft.. the only “conclusion and solution” is selling off as fast as possible.

So you use Quaterly performance/short term performance to analyze companies?

Since you feel you know this market well to sell quick, and I lack the experience to see a change between 2 quarters as a problem. I think you should keep doing you and whatever works best, remember this is my opinion. For all you know I could actually be a Board Member that knows a thing or 2, or a paid mercenary to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt), or someone who doesn't own any stock and just comes here to have fun, or someone who is learning a thing or 2 about the other people he/she is trading against. I could be anything, hence why should you follow my advice?

Why should you follow anyone's advice here? But you could look at the logic and gain a thing or 2. Point to note, I said the logic or the effect of said logic (for example, someone posts something and everyone agrees to it, that's a positive effect, but a full blown knowledge and opportunity could come if you think said Logic is flawed, that's a negative effect on only you, maybe you know something others don't? Or experience? Whatever it is, you have gained from it).

I can't teach you how to value a company, you will have to figure that out yourself and how it works for you. It is hard, but if you find a way around it, it helps. With that said, many might agree with your logic, but then again not many are making money in this market. I mean, how many people sold during the euphoria of the Bull market earlier this year? I am guessing a few. How many are selling now in this bear market? I am guessing many have. Many of you always forget that the main difference between a Bull and bear market is the rate at which people are selling or the rate at which people are buying. This psychological seasons are not dependent on how good companies are. That should tell you something, or make you understand my mindset about this things more. I will be worried if many agreed with my logic, because that will mean the current market prices has already factored it in. As it is now, I have said enough, before mr market factors in my logic and the market becomes more efficient than it is. You have to be defensive with your money, Invest with a margin of safety. You guys are even lucky there is no shorting for retail investors yet, things would have been worse.

Disclaimer - I am not an expert and you probably shouldn't listen to me. You should probably play it safe and do what everyone else is doing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Lol

#Na Joke o

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The thunder wey go fire you too for this women wey you dey change up-and-down for my front, go first branch Nogokpo village for Ghana to collect more power before fire you..

Let me finish with nse first.. I’m coming home to meet you.. Wa ri nkan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Lol

#Na Joke o

Someone is jealous with thunder grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yayira:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The thunder wey go fire you too for this women wey you dey change up-and-down for my front, go first branch Nogokpo village for Ghana to collect more power before fire you..

Let me finish with nse first.. I’m coming home to meet you.. Wa ri nkan

Please make una use una thunder fire up Nse biko nu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
GonFreecss1:

So you use Quaterly performance/short term performance to analyze companies?

Since you feel you know this market well to sell quick, and I lack the experience to see a change between 2 quarters as a problem. I think you should keep doing you and whatever works best, remember this is my opinion. For all you know I could actually be a Board Member that knows a thing or 2, or a paid mercenary to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt), or someone who doesn't own any stock and just comes here to have fun, or someone who is learning a thing or 2 about the other people he/she is trading against. I could be anything, hence why should you follow my advice?

Why should you follow anyone's advice here? But you could look at the logic and gain a thing or 2. Point to note, I said the logic or the effect of said logic (for example, someone posts something and everyone agrees to it, that's a positive effect, but a full blown knowledge and opportunity could come if you think said Logic is flawed, that's a negative effect on only you, maybe you know something others don't? Or experience? Whatever it is, you have gained from it).

I can't teach you how to value a company, you will have to figure that out yourself and how it works for you. It is hard, but if you find a way around it, it helps. With that said, many might agree with your logic, but then again not many are making money in this market. I mean, how many people sold during the euphoria of the Bull market earlier this year? I am guessing a few. How many are selling now in this bear market? I am guessing many have. Many of you always forget that the main difference between a Bull and bear market is the rate at which people are selling or the rate at which people are buying. This psychological seasons are not dependent on how good companies are. That should tell you something, or make you understand my mindset about this things more. I will be worried if many agreed with my logic, because that will mean the current market prices has already factored it in. As it is now, I have said enough, before mr market factors in my logic and the market becomes more efficient than it is. You have to be defensive with your money, Invest with a margin of safety. You guys are even lucky there is no shorting for retail investors yet, things would have been worse.

Disclaimer - I am not an expert and you probably shouldn't listen to me. You should probably play it safe and do what everyone else is doing. grin

Oga make you no vex.. all I was trying to say is, sometimes people do vet their investments properly but surprises from these companies won’t make someone happy to buy more as the price drops

#I’mOut

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
ndidigood:
l for take over but today is friday
Lol. grin grin
#TGIF.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
E kuu discussion o. grin

The thing is, diamond is getting tempting everyday, how I wish we can just know what CBN is up to.
The volume today was somehow, only wish we know maybe those people were running or jumping in. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Back to sender grin
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mcy56:
E kuu discussion o. grin

The thing is, diamond is getting tempting everyday, how I wish we can just know what CBN is up to.
The volume today was somehow, only wish we know maybe those people were running or jumping in. tongue

villiage pple calling.

cc sky bank school fee

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
currentprice:
villiage pple calling. cc sky bank school fee grin grin
Lol. Thanks for the reminder. You be God sent. Dey don fail already IJN. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
currentprice:

villiage pple calling.

cc sky bank school fee

grin grin

CP considering the position of this country.Would u advice patience on access now ? just ur opinion .

am buying abit but fear of d country issues Got me asking dis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Yesterday fear no let me buy fcmb, today i could not get 1 unit. It ll not be well with village people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
edwardaigb:
Yesterday fear no let me buy fcmb, today i could not get 1 unit. It ll not be well with village people.

When you feel extra anxious to buy a stock, you will probably end up being wrong if get to buy it grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Woow
It's my one month in futures boulevard
Very good experience and I have learnt so much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Woow
It's my one month in futures boulevard
Very good experience and I have learnt so much

What was the return compare to nse ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
tritritri:

What was the return compare to nse ?

Kai you can't compare o because if you are careful there is cash to be made at least on weekly basis but you need TIME, a LION'S heart, a little TA skills and discipline Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.