Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115680 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Na chibuking una Dey give drugs now ? Call emotional ? Issorite grin very soon there’ll not be any old member here.. only una go dey here with una very nice words to one another..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chibuking please stop saying MB will lose and Atiku will be a savior.. ATM the coming election is causing chaos, affecting nse badly so I think talks about it are welcomed just don’t take sides..
All of them na the same from Nigeria to Ghana..all na promise and fail people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chi I’ll advise you, outside this forum please mind how to talk about politics.. Avoid it completely if possible..I’ve seen things happen to people.. let whoever you want to win or will be voting for be a secret..
I can not come and be sending you eye drops from Ghana after somebody blow your eye oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Michael11stock:
If my children should ask me, daddy what was your greatest regret? I would tell them not following my instinct to bail out from transcorp to buy Diamond bank when it was 0.68kobo. By now I for don move to our new house from the proceed embarassed buy new car on top too
what if you did and it ended up like Skye?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Michael11stock:
If my children should ask me, daddy what was your greatest regret? I would tell them not following my instinct to bail out from transcorp to buy Diamond bank when it was 0.68kobo. By now I for don move to our new house from the proceed embarassed buy new car on top too

You are saying this because things turned out good.. my brother in this business, you don’t sit down and start calculating every missed %%%..especially not on a stock like diamond.. things could have gone nasty you know?.. wasting your time on a stock you missed out on will make you miss other opportunities.
you were being careful and I respect you for that.. Don’t beat yourself too much grin..
There’re other good stocks that can give you 100-200% without headaches and sleepless nights.. all you need is patience and closed ears..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
veecovee:

Nice question!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2019
onegentleguy:

Report reaching me has it that the planned EGM of ACCESS wherein the board intends to get the approval of its shareholders to raise funds via rights has been postponed untill further notice !!
The meeting was originally scheduled to hold on Friday the 1st of February, 2019.
According to my source, the reason for this postponement is still shrouded in secrecy(unknown)

Note however that this has nothing to do with the procedural phase of the merger/aquisation deal between it and DIAMOND bank. ...it's just the rights issue.
Perhaps the management of ACCESS have seen that it would be difficult to market the said rights issue(especially to minority shareholders) if it went ahead with it at this time.
This postponement will likely aide in putting more downside pressure on the price of ACCESS in the short term.
However, if the motive behind it is to play out the bolded as I highlighted in my post above, then I expect the price of ACCESS to experience even more pressure. ...particularly in the short term.
On the flip side, it could also be that some heavyweights might want to adopt the strategy of mopping up the coy from the floor. ...after all, in reality it would serve them better since ACCESS is now selling at a discount from its intrinsic/FVE if one were to consider its actual valuation post merger.
...and should this be the case, then I expect an upswing or at very least stability in the equity price of ACCESS.

Either way, DIAMOND wins in the near term until the merger deal is effected.
We continue to observe !!

DISCLAIMER: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. ...due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.
u should not have wondered far to know that they did that to wait for a clearer political sky

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 13, 2019
yom2:
u should not have wondered far to know that they did that to wait for a clearer political sky

It was a report that “reached” him oo not yet on nse corporate disclosure..
Someone might be passing some wrong info again.
Let’s wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2019
aremso:

Bobo Pls take it easy, we should learn to tolerate each other and is not everything we should give response to. I have learnt a lot on this forum and part of what i learnt is that i can trade myself instead of hoping on my broker, also i can consolidate CHN irrespective of where and how i bought the stocks which i did and has worked ok. Mabinu omo yemi jebure. All am on this forum to make is money and i dont care even if anybody abuse my father, thank God my sweet dad is even dead so pls oo otitto gee. Part of my target for the yr is to make 5m atleast on NSE so pls make we no disturb free flow of the spirit oo

grin grin keep that fire burning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2019
When someone with double mouth who is fond of insulting and dis-respecting old members cos of their opinion and experience in the market stops chasing them away, the old members will be fully back. tongue
Nice and encouraging words is soothing to the ears and mind. It heals it doesn't hurt.
Anybody wey wan close ears make he close am and allow us hear word biko, she fit close eyes and carry needle and thread sow mouth self. Na im sabi. grin

Happy Sunday people. cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmm thanks dear I'm getting emotional you know cool
Mcy56:

Lol. Its well. People have regrets at one point in time or the other but the best bet is forge ahead.
Move on.....opportunities still abound in the market and you can achieve your dreams, no need crying over spilt milk, God's time is the best. wink
You've been in the market for long na haba! You must might have experience different scenarios such as this in the past. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2019
grin I have 4 bedroom uncompleted building at AIT Alagbado Lagos for sale up to ceiling level.
maishai:

Mine would be the day I hesitated to buy zenith @ #8 during the financial crisis, As a buy and hold investor I should have recovered my capital when they pay this years final dividend.....House Abeg tell me any property some1 can buy and recover his capital from rentage in 3 years........Danburuba Shege for this Zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2019
That is true thanks pastor
veecovee:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Alert! Alert! FIRST BANK SHARES MAY BEGIN TO FALL DRASTICALLY FROM MONDAY AS INVESTORS WILL REACT TO THIS NEWS.... wink

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/01/13/n134bn-ogoni-judgment-debt-shell-loses-appeal-at-supreme-court/?amp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2019
grin awww thanks for the sweet word more love from me to you dear
Yayira:

You are saying this because things turned out good.. my brother in this business, you don’t sit down and start calculating every missed %%%..especially not on a stock like diamond.. things could have gone nasty you know?.. wasting your time on a stock you missed out on will make you miss other opportunities.
you were being careful and I respect you for that.. Don’t beat yourself too much grin..
There’re other good stocks that can give you 100-200% without headaches and sleepless nights.. all you need is patience and closed ears..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Coolcash1:
Alert! Alert! FIRST BANK SHARES MAY BEGIN TO FALL DRASTICALLY FROM MONDAY AS INVESTORS WILL REACT TO THIS NEWS.... wink

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/01/13/n134bn-ogoni-judgment-debt-shell-loses-appeal-at-supreme-court/?amp

The money FBN has with CBN is not even up to the judgement sum. However, I’m sure the Auditors have since made a provision for this settlement. If they haven’t FBN shareholders will have to sue them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Michael11stock:
Mr.Mike married?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2019
grin I'm still searching will you be my bride ?
ndidigood:
Mr.Mike married?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yayira:
Chi I’ll advise you, outside this forum please mind how to talk about politics.. Avoid it completely if possible..I’ve seen things happen to people.. let whoever you want to win or will be voting for be a secret..
I can not come and be sending you eye drops from Ghana after somebody blow your eye oo grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
There is God
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin grin grin grin Lol.
What if you had enter and it goes the way of Skye bank? There is nothing to regret only wish those in the bus happy survival. Who knows what most of them pass through when diamond bank locked up and was seriously heading to kilometer 20 kobo, before Access bank came for rescue mission, by sacrificing their own blood from 8 to 5.

To be frank, there are abundant opportunities in NSE, which will last between now and February.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
veecovee:
most often times we are all taking chances in this game. even the surest stock is still not sure because it can produce losses in between.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Parisfran:

The money FBN has with CBN is not even up to the judgement sum. However, I’m sure the Auditors have since made a provision for this settlement. If they haven’t FBN shareholders will have to sue them.

Yes a contingent liability was made but not upto the judgement debt. Besides provision for contingent liability is an off-balance sheet item which does not impact the income statement until it crystallizes... Now that the apex court has given its verdict on it then first bank will be COMPELLED to pay the claimants.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
cool thank you boss
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin Lol.
What if you had enter and it goes the way of Skye bank? There is nothing to regret only wish those in the bus happy survival. Who knows what most of them pass through when diamond bank locked up and was seriously heading to kilometer 20 kobo, before Access bank came for rescue mission, by sacrificing their own blood from 8 to 5.

To be frank, there are abundant opportunities in NSE, which will last between now and February.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello house, need advise on the best stocks to buy for capital appreciation within a year. I have already bought wapco at #13 and honyflour at #1.08 before discovering this forum. Also, I notice that some of the guys in the house trades by themselves want to know how I can go about that too. Thank you .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Parisfran:

pardon my dumb question: is the money coming from fbn or shell pocket? shell should fund d account if d case is against shell. meanwhile even if those communities get d money they will still remain as backward as ever. it will only create some gods in d community.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Payunsin:
Hello house, need advise on the best stocks to buy for capital appreciation within a year. I have already bought wapco at #13 and honyflour at #1.08 before discovering this forum. Also, I notice that some of the guys in the house trades by themselves want to know how I can go about that too. Thank you .

To play the market yourself, go to morgancapitalgroup.com

There are several others but i think they charge the least.

Register on there, takes 3 working days.

As for capital appreciation within a year, ill advise to wait till elections are over.

But! Transcorp at 1.15 is a cheap stock. That can beat treasury bills and mutual funds within the year. Selling at 1.42 = 20% profit. That price is very feasible.

At 1.64 =40% returns also feasible.

Watch for access bank after the deal with diamond is over as it has also become cheap.

If the economy takes a positive turn, consider wema for huge percentage gains as it is 59 kobo now. Could pursue N1.

If fidelity drops to 1.40 to 1.60 also a good buy.

Nigerian breweries is also cheap now. Used to be steady at 133 zone, now in 70 zone.

Certain GTB will crash after the elections following historical charts.

But buy transcorp btw 1.10 and 1.2 its the only clear one i know of now

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
yom2:
pardon my dumb question: is the money coming from fbn or shell pocket? shell should fund d account if d case is against shell. meanwhile even if those communities get d money they will still remain as backward as ever. it will only create some gods in d community.

The ultimate debtor in this case is not FBN. They only need to pay on behalf of their client. If the client does not have money immediately, they might grant them a credit facility.

The money, when paid can only cause more trouble for the communities. It will also encourage other communities to seek court judgement in similar cases. However, it might increase environmental pollution as communities might deliberately cause sabotages of the oil facilities in their domain with hope of getting large payout via court.

This development needs to be examined thoroughly. Hopefully, the companies will not pull out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
samzepaparazi:

To play the market yourself, go to morgancapitalgroup.com

There are several others but i think they charge the least.

Register on there, takes 3 working days.

As for capital appreciation within a year, ill advise to wait till elections are over.

But! Transcorp at 1.15 is a cheap stock. That can beat treasury bills and mutual funds within the year. Selling at 1.42 = 20% profit. That price is very feasible.

At 1.64 =40% returns also feasible.

Watch for access bank after the deal with diamond is over as it has also become cheap.

If the economy takes a positive turn, consider wema for huge percentage gains as it is 59 kobo now. Could pursue N1.

If fidelity drops to 1.40 to 1.60 also a good buy.

Nigerian breweries is also cheap now. Used to be steady at 133 zone, now in 70 zone.

Certain GTB will crash after the elections following historical charts.

But buy transcorp btw 1.10 and 1.2 its the only clear one i know of now

Cheers

Sir, i differ on GTB, immediately election result was announced, 2015 GTB gainned highest point of 10% and was upward to 55 in 2018. pls i want further explanation on this cos this the best banking stock to me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chibuking81:
https://oilprice.com
Hope brent crude oil price will find support at 60 dollar, after climbing from 50 to 60, since yesterday I notice some reversal movement, Seplat losing 640 to 576 (#64 = 10 %)
Let it not move down below our 2019, 60 dollar per a barrel budget benchmark, to avoid affecting our stock.

Thats Seplat pattern .....
Today at 650 next week at 596....
Got my first tranche at 540 and second at 560...
Ve been waiting for it to come down...
Maybe Maybe.. one can get it at 500 below...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Coolcash1:

Yes a contingent liability was made but not upto the judgement debt. Besides provision for contingent liability is an off-balance sheet item which does not impact the income statement until it crystallizes... Now that the apex court has given its verdict on it then first bank will be COMPELLED to pay the claimants.... grin

Only Contingent Nah, it should be a PROVISION. I see FBN’s result being seriously delayed this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nosa2(m), chunkuli and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.