Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,652 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11180533 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chibuking81:

That is 2.7% for both buying and selling, while Morgan capital charges 1.5 for both buying and selling.
In using Morgan one will always get additional of 1.2% in buying and selling transaction ahead of 2.7.

1.2% of 10 million naira transaction is #120,000.

Morgan dey help our ministry grin but one has to be careful leaving cash in their account..
I prefer brokers that are subsidiary of a bank but they charge too much! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yayira:

Morgan dey help our ministry grin but one has to be careful leaving cash in their account..
I prefer brokers that are subsidiary of a bank but they charge too much! shocked

http://www.nse.com.ng/dealing-members/find-a-dealing-member

But since they are licensed by NSE/SEC, I hope there is nothing much to fear, hope very soon other stockbrokers will reduce their commission percentage fee, Morgan compared to some other stockbrokers is like modern days GSM and landline.

I remember what I pass through trying to dematerialize my share certificate using CSL stockbrokers in the of using big stockbroking firm, with pompous nature of their staff those days, after months without taking any serious action, I recalled back the cert and sent it to Standard Union Security, and my cert was dematerialize without waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
tritritri:

I can see the smile on ur face ... grin grin grin grin ...U and Agba.

Grave robbery gang lol, all of una o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
mendes911:

Clean slate ko, clean slate ni. Tell that to those that bought DF at ₦14.00 and are still holding on.

Runs Away!

This is my storyyyyy, this is my song.

God dey sha.

I agree with Boss Agba. It will only take work and slightly less greed, but new year na new meat.

In Jesus Name....Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
mendes911:

Clean slate ko, clean slate ni. Tell that to those that bought DF at ₦14.00 and are still holding on.

Runs Away!
Thank God for Quarterly report, any stocks that perform below expectation will pay for it, also any stock that perform wonderfully well will be rewarded.

I remember good final year result 2017 sent Dangoteflour to #16, but 2018 q1,2,3 below expectation result brought their price down. Which some of us knows that it will definitely happen.

Like for instance, many here are investing in Zenith bank because they performed well with their EPS of about #6. Any day their EPs drops to below 50 kobo, in q1,2, 3 and 4, the reformed investors will start to bail out, till they return back again to a good profit making EPS.
Julius berger comes to mind cool

If I am in any company in this modern age stock participation, and company perform woefully in their, q1, 2 and 3, I don't need any prophecy to bail out, I will peaceful bail out and enter undervalued stocks that perform wonderfully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
So today na black market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yayira:

The other brokers that are still charging high commissions don't know what they are missing. More and more people are directing their trades away from them to Morgan.

That is their business not mine. I will never buy at such high commisions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
na to port to morgan capital sure pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mcy56:

Some guys are codedly offloading..... that's what I observed.
Hope I'm safe. lipsrsealed
Happy New Year. It is our year of restoration.
More gains, no loss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
austinkenneth:

The other brokers that are still charging high commissions don't know what they are missing. More and more people are directing their trades away from them to Morgan.

It is not only about cheap thing.....quality of service is very important.
How many high net worth individuals and corporate bodies are using morgan ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
austinkenneth:

onye lgbo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
STOjo:
Happy New Year. It is our year of restoration.
More gains, no loss.
Amen!!!
Happy New Year Sir STO, may the Good Lord be gracious to us all this year and beyond in Jesus name. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Flattino:
It’s actually 3.7 or so grin
Chai!! It's on the high side. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
pluto09:
Fallacy of hasty conclusion sir.
If Morgan is one of the five houses with highest volume in the whole of NSE then that means something.
Someone actually posted its position here sometimes ago but can't remember number what now.
They've really improved in recent times and are striving to become one of the best. Think that's commendable enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
BMZK:
i hope it is not technical man made issue. MM can decide to put the trading on hold waiting for their accounts to be credited in order to buy at their target price. Everything is possible!!! Welcome to Naija.
Lol. This is funny. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mcy56:

If Morgan is one of the five houses with highest volume in the whole of NSE then that means something.
Someone actually posted its position here sometimes ago but can't remember number what now.
They've really improved in recent times and are striving to become one of the best. Think that's commendable enough.

They were among the top ten in volume traded in the year 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Northeastern:
They were among the top ten in volume traded in the year 2018
Thank you. So if volume was high in 2018, it shows that some high networths are equally using them, it equally signifies that some are moving there as alternative to those big ones that are belle full already. tongue

@Northeast can you provide link if you have it, the attached wasn't legible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mcy56:

Volume means little in this business, value is the real deal and we know those who are the big boys here......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
pluto09:
Volume means little in this business, value is the real deal and we know those who are the big boys here......
Yes, I understand and not disputing that.... but still, its a pointer to something as far as Im concerned.
If the activities had increased that much, its a matter of time that they would attract the big boys, provided there is continuous/continual improvement like in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mcy56:

Thank you. So if volume was high in 2018, it shows that some high networths are equally using them, it equally signifies that some are moving there as alternative to those big ones that are belle full already. tongue

@Northeast can you provide link if you have it, the attached wasn't legible.

http://www.nse.com.ng/dealing-members/member-performance/top-10-brokers-performance

Open the folder for December 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
pluto09:

What makes an individuals high net worth? When I search the net worth of Google cofounder, it was almost 50 billion at age of 45, and African richest drop down to 10 billion, glo boss move up to 9 billion.

Modern days technology makes people richer. With Morgan capital market exposure, we will soon make African Forbes list. With Morgan capital small percentage charge, it will soon make them highest customers holders, and make them number one stockbroking company in Nigeria. They keep getting customers on daily basis, with everyday trading commission which will make them stand tall, because stock traders uses them on every trading section. Other stockbroking house eyes will open the day Morgan will take first.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
pluto09:

Oga, stop trying too hard to discredit Morgan, volume means little when you choose to look at it the way you want. Assuming the average price for the trades was 3 naira, that should give you a value of about 20billion naira.

At 20billion, Morgan has 1% of the total value in 2018. If you take out the top 4 (Stanbic, Rencap, CSL, and EFCP) that accounted for 50% of the trades in 2018, Morgarn's share would be 2% of the value in 2018. Keep in mind that there are about 200 firms

If you take that analysis further by considering the target customer segment of Morgan, which is retail, you would see that they are number one. They are the only firm on that list that is retail focused.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
I uses CSL, Morgan Capital, Standard Union. CSL charges 3% in both buying /selling and uses real time online trading, and Morgan uses real time online trading too. Morgan has better feature in their online trading than CSL, sometime CSL misbehave. Like one may place an order and cancel it, the money will hang till the next day, but Morgan capital drop down to your account ready to be use the next second.
Both show offer and bid quantity and price.
I prefer Morgan because, at 3% gain in any stock I purchase using Morgan, am making 1.5% gain if I should sell at that price ( 1.5% of #10 million is #150,000). But with CSL or any other stockbrokers, at 3% no gain added.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flattino(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin
See as una gang up on my brother grin
The other day I wanted to open morgan capital account. But Na their policy discourage me . N2500 per annum online access , N500 and N1000 withdrawal charges bla bla.
So, I thought there will be little or no difference in the end if I compare it to my investment-one stockbroker where they don’t charge for online access or withdrawals. Cos my capital small baje baje
But Mehn ,that 3.7+ buying and selling charges na die angry
I will probably still open that morgan capital las las . It’s like That’s where my coins can really appreciate embarassed

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Old I need explanation how CILeasing share price was arrived at N8.29. I thought it is 1:4 therefore price is N1.78*4=N7.12

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
https://oilprice.com
Brent crude oil price has gone below 60 dollars which is our budget benchmark, and if goes down more it will affect the oil stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by proflomo(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2019
You guys are really great on this platform. I really appreciate everyone of you that responded to my question and then went ahead to deliberate at length about it. Kudos my brothers and sisters.

The only question I have left now is WHAT'S THE MINIMUM AMOUNT TO START WITH MORGAN?

Thank you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Yayira:
Stop loss to badt!
You don’t want to cheat on your wife when you are the richest man in the world grin grin grin

They have common heirs, so the family fortune goes nowhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2019
zendi:

They have common heirs, so the family fortune goes nowhere.

I know.. just glad she secured the Bag ! grin grin best split ever..
Men and their wahala
cc Agba tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yMcy56(f), Ginalex(f), Adinije(f), OBAGADAFFI and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.