Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115335 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin weren wayo Asam
ndidigood:
U insult ur own back ,case closed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin weren wayo Asam
Nna e ji m nwayoo,
O di egwu ebe a o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
you people should buy wema cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benz101: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Union bank has proved to be a better buy than UBA and fbnh over the last 7 months. Bought at N4.80 sold at N7 45% gain. My consolation for Transcorp, which I will sell when 2019FY will be out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
@onegentleguy & @megamart247:

Why the insults. You both have valid points and opinions on the market and should be proud to exchange ideas on the way forward for the market; while other members can join in the debate. Kindly stop the exchange of words please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
kolaish:

Why the insults. You both have valid points and opinions on the market and should be proud to exchange ideas on the way forward for the market; while other members can join in the debate. Kindly stop the exchange of words please.

Well said!

No need to display emotions we don't need. We are here to make money. grin

What will it profit a man to win an argument, but lose money?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
samzepaparazi:

HOLD ur coy and do NOT panic !!
This also applies to the few other fundamentally healthy coys I mentioned here in the past.

Regards.

#BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
onegentleguy:

On the part in bold; Dont worry, ur dead rotten PAPA and MAMA will soon do that !! ...'cause I know u don't have any of them.
They shall soon be 'coming to take u along' to join them !!

U are just a waste of TIME. wink cheesy grin

#lowlifebeing

I employ you take a deep BREATH afterwards go for your afternoon PRESCRIPTION.
las las you go dey alright grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Homextras:

i tell you, no love in this market....sell when the direction is hazy...possibility of inconclusive election is scary, bear possibility...better to break even now, or even at minimal loss, and stand by the watch line..lessons of last year still fresh...better to have a portfolio of tbills, 80%... and stock 20%..that way your profit will properly hedge any unforseen loss in your stocks holdings, and ultimately, capital is preserved...

also know that the road to success is always rough and stock investment is not for the faint hearted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
swilo:
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets.

For only it and knowledge can raise men into the divine.......LVB

Fingerprints never change, no matter how many times one washes his hands.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
kolaish:

My dear some persons are surely not NORMAL.
He did a revert to my post, and I replied with an Ok. ...and next was for the nincompoop to attack my person while replying to another post. Someone I know can not dare talk or even stand before me in person.
Some of these halfwits constitute a part of my many followers here who plaque my inbox with plenty of mails using other names,(fronting as angels) and come here to act as adversaries.
I know the few other monikers behind these recent attacks. I'll do my thing silently from the background. ...sooner or later, they SHALL pay the price for their misdeeds. A man doesn't need to indulge for too long.

For the sake of the truly good ones amongst us, I withdraw my reverts if it didn't come in nicely.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
GonFreecss1:

I said this countless times. Optimism is the enemy of an investor.

So true.

Those who understand the secret of trading (buying and selling), will understand that skepticism and little pessimism bring better bargain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Well said!

No need to display emotions we don't need. We are here to make money. grin

What will it profit a man to win an argument, but lose money?

My dear, ONEGENTLEGUY is currently very far away from recording any loss in his portfolio !!
Like I said before; Even if all the present coys I hold right now should drop by 10% for the rest of this week(which is impossible), I would still be very much in gain !!(ROI) ...the only exception to that is my stake in AIICO, where am at a loss. But overall portfolio weighting is doing great !!

So the 'Argentines who fret should not cry for me' !!
I am very relaxed. ...and while I always welcome healthy but constructive debates and criticism(which I believe is the essense of this platform), I will NOT tolerate any insult or redicle from anyone !!

Long live the good fellows here.
It is well !!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin why you say buy Wema while still on full offer?
samzepaparazi:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
PLEASE NO FIGHTING FOLKS. THE BULL AND THE JOY IT COMES WITH WOULD HAVE
CONTINUED, IF NOT FOR THE POSTPONEMENT. HOWEVER, AFTER THE RAIN, COMES
THE SHINE. SOLD SOME OF MY POSITIONS TODAY, ... BUY BACK LATER.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
STNWAUME:

All this while you were busy shouting bear! bear!! when there was NONE.
It is now that the REAL BEAR surface which in turn will CREATE opportunity for the REAL BONANZA OFFER to take place and to be.ENJOYED by the REAL BONANZA GANGS grin

All thanks to Buhari Parting Gift cool
ASI 40,000 to 29,000 is it not bonanza? Last Friday with little bull it was seen at 32,000 plus, currently down to 31,000, and will likely not seeing 29,000 this week.

We have witness the real bonanza, what you will see within the 4 remaining days will be small extra time of 2000 drop out from ASI, before the bull ride.
Is like you have jump out already and want others to jump out with you. All I can tell you is that bull will dominate the remaining part of this year. I can see green all over.
Better jump in again.

Warren Buffett: Be “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful”.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
onegentleguy:

My dear some persons are surely not NORMAL.
He did a revert to my post, and I replied with an Ok. ...and next was for the nincompoop to attack my person while replying to another post. Someone I know can not dare talk or even stand before me in person.
Some of these halfwits constitute a part of my many followers here who plaque my inbox with plenty of mails using other names,(fronting as angels) and come here to act as adversaries.
I know the few other monikers behind these recent attacks. I'll do my thing silently from the background. ...sooner or later, they SHALL pay the price for their misdeeds. A man doesn't need to indulge for too long.

For the sake of the truly good ones amongst us, I withdraw my reverts if it didn't come in nicely.

Cheers.

I must talk o.ITK,pls mention any old moniker who sneaks at back to get fact from you.

you better stay away from here.Which good advice do you have to offer?

your advice is a python advice.whatever you codedly say here is already on the public domain before you say it.

pls save all these long Epistles for your self and spay the forum for good.

chief of all monkey hunters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED FROM THE STOCK EXCHANGE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
EKUU election bear fight o

grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Michael11stock:
grin weren wayo Asam

Use google translate next time grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
look like fight will take more few days o

DANGOTE FLOUR recover from injury to closed gain

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
currentprice:
grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! No be small fight o, na real royal rumble. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
@OGG you are really falling hands o. Silence sometimes is golden. When the guy entered WWE ring to throw a challenge, if you'd refused to take the bet, he would have left the ring disappointed na. grin
Me no get strength to fight again, I go just waka if person wan start one. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
BTW, some stocks in the likes of fidelity, zenith, fbnh, DF......already started reversing. The price fall might start stabilizing tomorrow. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
This place can be very entertaining at times.....especially bear times. People can vex in different languages.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
#wordsonmarble

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ama mu biko ada beke grin bia nu lo biko
ndidigood:
Nna e ji m nwayoo,
O di egwu ebe a o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Michael11stock:
Ama mu biko ada beke grin bia nu lo biko

Very funny... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ikemeze and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.