Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,139 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11522714 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) ... (8160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hexilon: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked
Seunn11:

Gbewiri.
Apalado ni sango a pa o. Woo, maa sare lo. O mbo leyin e. Ogbono. O maa to wo. Ofo lomi efo nse. Ofo ni Iwo Ogg virus maa se.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Seunn11
@NobodyKnows
@Locodemy

Wat exactly is OGG offence . or is it just personal issue ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin nawa ooo bear brought out the hero in everyone see curse up and down chai ochicha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
GonFreecss1:
I think some people here just want to start quarrels and all.

Chibuking if I remember correctly told people to start buying in January and said if you missed January, opportunities will come February. Then something about after/before election. So why is he being dragged?

Even OGG would have been dragged some days back here. Why?

You have to take what you see with a pinch of salt, we are all faceless here. No one will force you to buy or sell, you will be the one making that decision. People are just dropping their opinions, that is all. If their opinion helps you fine, if it doesn't fine. In both scenarios you bought and sold yourself. Not them.

Have you not noticed that those condemning people's post are those who have never contributed anything positive to this thread
Just ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
tritritri:
@Seunn11
@NobodyKnows
@Locodemy

I wonder ooohh!

But I know OGG to be more matured in handling these type of ...
I can't afford to waste my data and time on every post here. Some
of them could be coming from young yahoo boys, drug addicts and
drunks.

PLEASE JUST IGNORE THESE DISTRACTIONS OGG

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
That is how they angered dollartex. He stopped contributing

Meanwhile he was the one who spotted diamondbank bonanza.

Stop pissing off important people on this thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
We should grow up and stop the name calling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
tritritri:
@Seunn11
@NobodyKnows
@Locodemy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=NobodyKnows post=75867237][/quote]

I think what we need is human Bot . that will Ban for 3months any one that mid yarn!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
*Nigerian Stock Exchange Daily Market Summary February 18. 2019.*

The Nigerian Stock Exchange crashed in today’s trading session, following profit taking by investors, and heightened risk due to the shift of the country’s general elections earlier billed for last Saturday.

The All Share Index ended today’s trading session at 32,190.07 basis points, down 1.61%. Year to date, the index is down 2.4%, essentially shedding.

*Top Gainers and Losers*

Presco Plc was the best performing stock today. The stock gained 10% to close at N72.6.

Beta Glass Plc was next, appreciating by 9.27% to close at N79.

CAP Plc rounds up the top three gainers, appreciating by 6.92% to close at N34.

On the flip side, Transcorp Plc was the worst performing stock today, shedding 9.94% to close at N1.54.

C&I Leasing Plc shed 9.82% to close at N6.61, down 9.82%.

Livestock Feeds Plc shed 9.72% to close at N0.65.

*Top Trades by Volume*

Access Bank Plc was the most actively traded stock today. 25.3 million shares valued at N160 million were traded in 283 deals.

Chams Plc was next with 21.7 million shares valued at N4.3 million were traded in 17 deals.

UBA Plc rounds up the top three most actively traded stock with 20.4 million shares valued at N157 million traded in 282 deals.

Check out the Nairametrics Apps store today
http:///2V2X72f

Boss, how body naww? Long time.

Any better for your boy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
tritritri:
@Seunn11
@NobodyKnows
@Locodemy

This is a faceless forum where if some1 spites u, u just move forward but this thread war raging on with no end makes me suspect these members are staffs from the same brokerage house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lolaluv1(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Onegentleguy, I appreciate you o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
lolaluv1:
Onegentleguy, I appreciate you o.

Lol
Just passing o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hhmm, it is well.
Sometimes the most powerful thing to say is to say nothing at all.
My utmost concern for now is for bull to show again.....soonest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Lol
Just passing o grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
tritritri:
@Seunn11
@NobodyKnows
@Locodemy

Those are LIFELESS and inanimate bundled things... so they do not and can NEVER earth the means to have an issue with me !! wink cheesy grin
A soon to pass away inert entity can NOT be linked to a human.
Sometimes I so wish that this wasn't a faceless platform, but there are ways around this things. ...I am not one to be ridiculed or insulted for no just course. Soon, someone, somewhere will stew from their own juice. There shall be grave consequences for every action and inaction !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
onegentleguy:

Those are LIFELESS and inanimate bundled things... so they do not and can NEVER earth the means to have an issue with me !! wink cheesy grin
A soon to pass away inert entity can NOT be linked to a human.
Sometimes I so wish that this wasn't a faceless platform, but there are ways around this things. ...I am not one to be ridiculed or insulted for no just course. Soon, someone, somewhere will stew from their own juice. There shall be grave consequences for every action and inaction !!

Abeg show them jare
You don't joke with a senior military officer and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
@onegentleguy U dey ok? Is everythin alright ? Abi na d bear ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
tritritri:
@onegentleguy U dey ok? Is everythin alright ? Abi na d bear ?

Am very cool my dear !! wink cheesy grin
...and quite frankly, my portfolio is very healthy and doing great.

I have NO issues with the responsible fellows here.
Just that I can no longer tolerate these crop of halfwits who go about throwing tantrums and insulting people over nothing.
Even the completely bootless and spiritless son-of-a-no-good NITWIT that calls himself Agba.
I wish I can get to see some of these halfwits in person.

Nonsense !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
What’s happening here?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
onegentleguy:

Just that I can no longer tolerate these crop of halfwits who go about throwing tantrums and insulting people over nothing.
Even the completely bootless and spiritless son-of-no-good NITWIT that calls himself Agba.

Nonsense !!

Chai see adjectival clause for only me
Myc56 abeg help me count the letters; it must be a new record for me
There is God o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
You guys should cool down.
The bear you saw today, you shall see no more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mpeace:

@ Mpeace this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the state of the market or ones portfolio.
U should know that I am emotionally strong to wither a heavy loss, how much less that of just a single day.(which I already know will be short-lived)
If I could ride the storm after the 2008 market crash,(wherein I suffered very huge losses) then I can stand just about anything !!
Again this is not about the NSE or money. Take it or leave it, my portfolio is currently doing fantastically well !!

We must strive to stand by the TRUTH at all times.
Inanimate and stupid folks like Agba must be confronted head on and cautioned when they try to overstep their boundaries.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mpeace:

Is it only WemaBank and Caverton that lost 10% today? Please help me and check.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mascotlawman: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Seunn11:

The virus is sparking o. But thunder will eradicate ogg virus. He is up to no good. A blockhead he is. He is always to attack people's families and lineage because his own is of the lowest of the low.

I place curse on you. You shall fizzle out. Darkness shall consume you, oggbot.

please give me one good stock recommendation, even if it fails. thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 19, 2019
mendes911:

Boss, how body naww? Long time.

Any better for your boy?
what is happening here?so much drama!mendes911 own small self!please oo are we still BNSITL?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 3:31am On Feb 19, 2019
"Investing is not about beating others at their game, it is about controlling yourself at your own game" - Benjamin Graham

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2019
onegentleguy:

...and quite frankly, my portfolio is very healthy and doing great.

Even the completely bootless and spiritless son-of-a-no-good NITWIT that calls himself Agba.

Nonsense !!

my people,finally the military man is confirmed here.
This man has a doctorate degree in using various monikers.
Hand of Eausu and voice of Jacob .

CP points a stock and allow you to identify it but This man will only advertise what he has so that his ministry can move.

Once his stocks are down,chai he uses the military and police officers(monikers) to attack his mockers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2019
guys,please enough is enough . grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Qokie: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2019
This is what we call a meltdown. It is starting to read and sound like my favourite Ashawo thread in sexuality section. No wonder I mistook it for that one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) ... (8160) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bassEQ2000, ekkywolex(m), Bimmms, Emumakpo, chimex38, Saybal(m), debeey87(m), Lifeafterdeath, tijany130, Buzochi, Sunrisepebble, ThisisIkemefuna(m), yMcy56, Streetinvestor2, GeeKudi(m), phadriz(m), Ades1, megawealth01, Nataba and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.