Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11242144 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) ... (7914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pickin wey nor sabi book go say teacher nor like am.

Another lady fail she say na because she not allow the lecturer sleep with am.

Yet, some other people will finish with a First Class in the very selfsame department.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the NSE.

When you are able to filter buy/sell volume for each stock, you will know exactly what to do.

I am very audacious with the calls I have made.

I have made 2 so far (openly) and one to the few that contacted me.

Let's see how they fare.

By the way, next month will be a bullish month in the NSE. Hold me accountable for this statement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
I read the posts of people that are using the wave theories for trading on NSE.
I laugh in swahil...
In the most recent years, NSE has defiled all the known wave theories, defiled Technica analysis and fundamental analysis.
The order of the day is high level of sophisticated insiders trading.
Very difficult to beat the sophistication of insiders trading in Nigeria.
Many of the US institutional investors that came to trade in Nigeria lost heavily.
It was dz reasons that made them to coined a slogan
`IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE MONEY, INVEST IN NSE`
Heavy portfolio ETF investors lost on the Nigerian bourse.
NSE made fibonacci, Elliot and Neo waves handicapped.
To trade successfully, you need insider info.
For instance, the ascension of Dangote Flour Mills defiled all the known wave theories, but people with first hand information were busy accumulating heavily until the news was broken that OLAM was taken over.
Another example was Forte Oil, months preceding the Otedola news, the accumulators were busy buying. The only positive news with respect to Forte Oil was potential disposer of assets in Ghana and Nigeria in their power generation sector.
Nevertheless, one can be a successful trader on the bourse by devising an independent strategy that work for you.. Relying on the waves should have prompted Zenith bank to N32 by now and GT bank to N38+
UACN to N12.

The Nigeria bourse moves at it is pace.
It could move independent of global oil prices and political environment.
However, at the moment, the Nigeria economy is not smiling at stocks investors.

No matter which method you use, we all know that there is no single person in this world who can tell you the date a stock will get to a particular price. So, with market it's patience irrespective of your method

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
gamaliel9:
Nahco dividend landed yesterday....booooom.....reinvesting it in Nahco on Monday sharp sharp with my analogue broker...

Stick to what pays!!
T
Savvy?
Absolutely, Dividends don't lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Absolutely, Dividends don't lie
how muci per share
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
@ meshpips

bro I know you well o pls behave I no wan talk much. u hav done well with great analysis on many sites including trw brokers in d past u are a nice guy contrary to what pple think about you here but u cause it. am 98% certain you are not a fraudster, you only want to play on people money for commission shake, this to me look like u don't make enough from currency trading . two option for you brov

you want to help member here 2 make money but they refuse no be by force. use your money to multiply as much million as you want from the currency mkt for yourself, you can also help your family and friends to triple their money instead of saving in bank with no interest. no limit you can make from forex mkt, the mkt have a daily trading of over $3 trillion.
or
register with one of those investment site like darwinex dot com. you doesnt even need to make a new deposit to trade for 6 months before getting investors to invest on you for commission if you can link your past/current trading account from your broker to show case your trading experience for a year or less and in no time you can get $1 million dollar trading account for commission. i believe you know this and u have been seeing d evidence of commission withdrawers from the site on forex thread. why not go international

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
rahjan:
Hello house,
Please I registered on cscs website to be able to view my account and paid #2,500 online but when try to login, it tells me that my user id is not yet active. Is there anyother step I need to take?
Follow up with mails if registered directly wt CSCS. If its through your broker still follow up with mail or phone call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Has Currentprice also joined the Epistle Writers' Association? lipsrsealed

In another news, on behalf of myself and Deepsuk, we Wel BBM back from sabbatical.
We'll complete the 'Come' once you drag Fxuser too out. cool

Chai! I'm missing this my friend o.... deepsuk your detecthief work is needed here, some are due for arrest already. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
yom2:
I want it at 0.30k
Which of them? Interbrew or ETI? shocked
Oga abeg if na joke make una stop am o.
You cant imagine how many people would have entered gbese with the currentprice already, over 50% loss on their investment. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
meshpips:

Sometimes we try not to go into too much detail.

The banker sees the financial market completely different f

@bullbearmkt, if you want to fix your car, do you take it to a carpenter? So you now want me to carry my question go that kain place? Bros why na?

You seem not to know that Upholstery (fixing car seat, fabric) is in Carpentry section of every large automotive workshop.

You say you be mechanical engineer? Which Option?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mcy56:
Has Currentprice also joined the Epistle Writers' Association? lipsrsealed

In another news, on behalf of myself and Deepsuk, we Wel BBM back from sabbatical.
We'll complete the 'Come' once you drag Fxuser too out. cool

Chai! I'm missing this my friend o.... deepsuk your detecthief work is needed here, some are due for arrest already. sad

Oga o some people holding onto 'come'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
I read the posts of people that are using the wave theories for trading on NSE.
I laugh in swahil...
In the most recent years, NSE has defiled all the known wave theories, defiled Technica analysis and fundamental analysis.
The order of the day is high level of sophisticated insiders trading.
Very difficult to beat the sophistication of insiders trading in Nigeria.
Many of the US institutional investors that came to trade in Nigeria lost heavily.
It was dz reasons that made them to coined a slogan
`IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE MONEY, INVEST IN NSE`
Heavy portfolio ETF investors lost on the Nigerian bourse.
NSE made fibonacci, Elliot and Neo waves handicapped.
To trade successfully, you need insider info.
For instance, the ascension of Dangote Flour Mills defiled all the known wave theories, but people with first hand information were busy accumulating heavily until the news was broken that OLAM was taken over.
Another example was Forte Oil, months preceding the Otedola news, the accumulators were busy buying. The only positive news with respect to Forte Oil was potential disposer of assets in Ghana and Nigeria in their power generation sector.
Nevertheless, one can be a successful trader on the bourse by devising an independent strategy that work for you.. Relying on the waves should have prompted Zenith bank to N32 by now and GT bank to N38+
UACN to N12.
The Nigeria bourse moves at it is pace.
It could move independent of global oil prices and political environment.
However, at the moment, the Nigeria economy is not smiling at stocks investors.

grin grin

THE FPI will still come and we go collect their money again. This is a natural cycle.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Everything under this sun has its time.May you have a blessed week in advance.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Oga o some people holding onto 'come'
Yes na. How can he come back without Fxuser?
If the word 'come' has another meaning to you, na you know sir. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

No matter which method you use, we all know that there is no single person in this world who can tell you the date a stock will get to a particular price. So, with market it's patience irrespective of your method

Gbamly said.
That was why I told meshpip to tell us when GTB will be 19+. If he had said anything, the guy na confirm "iti".

But he was sharp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
locodemy:
Everything under this sun has its time.May you have a blessed week in advance.........
Loco Loco. You are welcome sir.
Fear not, they stole tritri's stone already, he no fit do you anything again. This bear period shall surely pass. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Loco Loco. You are welcome sir.
Fear not, they stole tritri's stone already, he no fit do you anything again. This bear period shall surely pass. smiley

Is my good friend Tritri habouring evil on me?
Common gist me baby.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
locodemy:
Is my good friend Tritri habouring evil on me.Common gist me baby.....
He came with a gigantic stone that he wants to break head once he sights you.
Dont let him know I told you o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

You seem not to know that Upholstery (fixing car seat, fabric) is in Carpentry section of every large automotive workshop.

You say you be mechanical engineer? Which Option?

Thermo-fluids and heat transfer.

Many people ran away from that Fluid Mechanics option in final year under the tutelage of the great Prof. L. A. Salami (of blessed memory).

But me like wetin dey scare people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mcy56:

He came with a gigantic stone that he wants me to break head once he sights you.

Chai.... but I have been in a tough time.I thank God for victory.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mcy56:

He came with a gigantic stone that he wants to break head once he sights you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
meshpips:
Finance gurus in the house, please who can help with this calculation :
How many basis point rate cut in USD will make GBPUSD price rise form 1.2384 to 1.2883?
In anticipation of anyone's kind response, I say thank you.
Guess I just like this guy's resilience. lipsrsealed
Go and appease the Oracle so he can respond to you, he's a Professor Emeritus.......but post it in right section and put him and other ogas in copy if you so wish.
No vex o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Gbamly said.
That was why I told meshpip to tell us when GTB will be 19+. If he had said anything, the guy na confirm "iti".

But he was sharp.

There is a buy to 34 - 35 region looming.

I nor fit do any volume analysis 'cos I'm not trading this una unleveraged market.

Most likely within the next 4 - 6 weeks price will hit the target mentioned above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
locodemy:
Chai.... but I have been in a rough time.I thank God for victory.
.....and the victory shall be permanent IJN. It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Guess I just like this guy's resilience. lipsrsealed
Go and appease the Oracle so he can respond to you, he's a Professor Emeritus.......but post it in right section and put him and other ogas in copy. grin
No vex o.

Two bank guys have already responded.
They said 4.9 basis point.

If there is a rate cut for 5 basis point, that will be okay.
Na the 50 basis point cut dey make me think. Reason being that the Fed has always said (since January) that they wanna maintain the rate between 2.25 - 2.50.
If they do a 50 basis point cut, the rate will drop to 1.85 from the current 2.35%. This is too far below the lower limit they have been trying to maintain since the beginning of the year. So I am wondering how and why this could be possible.

Me still dey ask which of the currency them use as the base before doing the calculation.

About 5 other bankers have not been able to give me an answer even after reading my message. I really pity the calibre of people we have in some sensitive positions in this country. Many people nor just sabi their craft.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mcy56:

.....and the victory shall be permanent IJN. It is well.

Amen.Tnx. ......I thank God I didn't touch my portfolio during this trial...... but some of my acquired assets were sold to put an end to the situation.

I know if no other person here, somebody like you must have ask of me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
locodemy:
Amen.Tnx. ......I thank God I didn't touch my portfolio during this trial...... but some of my acquired assets were sold to put an end to the situation. I know if no other person here, somebody like you must have ask of me.
Wow! Must have been a hectic one.
Thank God for his mercies and grace. When there's life, there's hope. May He in His infinite mercies return all that was lost in a thousand folds in Jesus name.
Remain strong and steadfast. It's well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
meshpips:

Two bank guys have already responded.
They said 4.9 basis point.

If there is a rate cut for 5 basis point, that will be okay.
Na the 50 basis point cut dey make me think. Reason being that the Fed has always said (since January) that they wanna maintain the rate between 2.25 - 2.50.
If the do a 50 basis point cut, the rate will drop to 1.85 from the current 2.35%. This is too far below the lower limit they have been trying to maintain since the beginning of the year. So I am wondering how and why this could be possible.

Me still dey ask which of the currency them use as the base before doing the calculation.

About 5 other bankers have not been able to give me an answer even after reading my message. I really pity the calibre of people we have in some sensitive positions in this country. Many people nor just sabi their craft.

It is well.

So banker wey dem employ to count cash for counter, wetin concern am with US Fed rate?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
locodemy:

Amen.Tnx. ......I thank God I didn't touch my portfolio during this trial...... but some of my acquired assets were sold to put an end to the situation.

I know if no other person here, somebody like you must have ask of me.

mercy so u didnt tell loco ave been askin of him since all dis while ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

So banker wey dem employ to count cash for counter, wetin concern am with US Fed rate?

Those wey I ask nor dey count cash for counter bros.

The least among them na HOP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
tritritri:
mercy so u didnt tell loco ave been askin of him since all dis while ?
Telling him you came with a stone meant for him was just my way of informing him you've been asking after him. Sorry if I didnt spell it out.
Loco, tritri and I have been asking after you....we thank God you came back in one piece.
Wish to add it that you should be careful of your utterances in the midst of friends/relatives, you know only your mind. Some are wolves in sheep's clothing. It's well with you and us all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
@mercy can i teach u TA? Just as agba thought Yariya. ?
or u prefer loco to be ur Teacher ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
tritritri:
@mercy can i teach u TA? Just as agba thought Yariya. ? or u prefer loco to be ur Teacher ?
When did you become TA guru? grin grin
The one Agba taught her, Shebi we see how she carry big calculator wey fit count all the money in CBN come here. She don confuse am wt oza room lecture. lipsrsealed
No teach me, thank you. Loco no dey teach TA either. I go still they manage class teaching for now. grin

*Let me come and be going before....* cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) ... (7914) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phemmie06(m), LixSz, congi(m), Bigdam(m), Amiscomyr(m), zendi and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.