Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,771 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11316204 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) ... (7969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2019
currentprice:
those days that I use to open up. I still have the mark of d stones u pple threw me on my head. grin grin grin
Lol. Na why I beg tritritri to hide his stone be that before scars go full your body.
One of the stone throwers self don become 'Nobody' now. They never throw her stone before she picked race. Na so e dey be when insulting people upandan. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Rainy season is here.... grin
Farmers get ready.... grin
Planting is not a one day job... grin
Even God used seven days.
Not because He could not do everything in a nano second.

Some of us are herdsmen
We wait for your crops to germinate grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2019
pluto09:

And I am buying at N20.......

That's cool !!
Any short term fund can be suited for a quick one here. ...as long as one has done the requisite with the registrars.
It's a great play given the current state of the market.
Again, duration on ACTUAL RETURN is less and also much better when compared to that in the fixed income space. ...which makes it a sensible play.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2019
currentprice:

those days that I use to open up. I still have the mark of d stones u pple threw me on my head.

grin grin grin

What are the charts saying about Sterling Bank please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2019
currentprice:
Meaning, some stock will still fall more, pple will average down tire grin grin
Hhmmm, it is well o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2019
currentprice:

those days that I use to open up. I still have the mark of d stones u pple threw me on my head.

grin grin grin

No one can pls man my dear, all we are doing here are being recorded by unseen beings, and one day we must die and face the reward of all we've done.

You yourself know the kind stones wey they done throw me here for this place, yet I still no dey shake cause I know that I would die one day to inherit my reward.

Someone been done come out of his house, one early morning as I dey do early morning preaching, for UTURU, where i go missionary work, come drag microphone comot from my mouth, and even ready to fight. Yet i continued to preach that area.

GOD GO REWARD ALL YOUR WORK MY MAN, NO SEEK MEN APPRECIATION OR APPLAUSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
You can't share anointing?... grin
Pastor go ask you if flour resemble annointing oyel grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2019
i wld appr8 if someone can enlighten me

wld this Dangflour payment by Olam be subject to any form of tax/dedcutions??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Mcy56:

That means you entered at a price close to N20 shey. Its better you wait till the end then.
Start processing your e-dividend now if you haven't done so.

N4 is no small money. No need for me to hurry and sell now, since the market yet to change direction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mcy56:

Pastor go ask you if flour resemble annointing oyel grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
veecovee:
N4 is no small money. No need for me to hurry and sell now, since the market yet to change direction
If you get spare fund you fit buy more @ 20naira or less self.
Is there any info on delisting/payment date yet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
onegentleguy:

Ur right my dear. ...yes its best to wait it out.
This was what I advised all those who consulted me.
The 20% premium on current price is no small value.
It's a great return. ...especially when u consider the present state of the market.
So it would be better to wait it out.
Just ensure u follow thru with the post above. ...and the time to do so is NOW !!

Congratulations to those who made juicy returns on DF !!

Cheers.

I wish you do everyother things of this life in HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Great will be your reward in heaven.

You are a selfless man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

smiley not this time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mcy56:

If you get spare fund you fit buy more @ 20naira or less self.
Is there any info on delisting/payment date yet?

Yes, I even prefer to buy more, than sell at this present price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
This market is awash with bargains.
Sumptuous!
Gosh!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
OakPearl:
Sumptuous!
Gosh!!!

Orgasmic bargains grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
OakPearl:
Sumptuous!
Gosh!!!

Bro.. leave that thing oh... na so i dey shout bargain bargain... run enter last month.

See me now, na money wey i go use average down money i dey find lai dis cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Breadfruit: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good morning all.

Please what price is the DF payout touted to be?
I have some units in my maiden name. What would you advise?

I hope the payout would not be too stressful because of the name disparity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
robobo:
i wld appr8 if someone can enlighten me

wld this Dangflour payment by Olam be subject to any form of tax/dedcutions??

10% WHT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
onegentleguy:

That's cool !!
Any short term fund can be suited for a quick one here. ...as long as one has done the requisite with the registrars.
Again, duration on ACTUAL RETURN is less and also much better when compared to that in the fixed income space. ...which makes it a sensible play.

Regards.

Have you considered the opportunity cost?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibitoyejnr(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Harvestock01:

Good morning sir.
We are Edgefield capital management limited. A member of the Nigeria stock exchange (NSE) a stock broking company/investment banking company.
Our services include
INVESTMENT ADVISORY E.G portfolio review, investment appraisal, setting up optimal asset allocation, portfolio rebalancing, diversification mechanism
STOCKBROKING SERVICES: Which include purchase and sale of equities (NASD & NSE), purchase and sale of debt securities, listing of companies on the Nigeria stock exchange, admission of companies to trade on NASD PLATFORM
There is nothing better than having love and financial security; we give you that in abundance.
Our office is located at 2. Tokunbo alli street, off toyin street, Ikeja Lagos. E-mail: info@edgefieldng.com Website: www.edgefieldng.com. Whatsap @08116102757
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pappilo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
I had not logged into my account for a long time as my biggest holding (NB) was haemorrhaging money like mad but I have just logged on now after about 6 months and I am wondering if NB gave out bonus shares?

My NB shares have certainly increased? I cant see a record of any transaction confirming this but I am 100% sure the share quantity has just about doubled.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Breadfruit:
Good morning all.
Please what price is the DF payout touted to be?
I have some units in my maiden name. What would you advise?
I hope the payout would not be too stressful because of the name disparity?
You asked 3 kwestions.
1. 24Naira
2. Do you have the units in paper (certificate) or with a broker in separate brokerage account? If you have it in paper, you have to contact your broker so they can link it together with your married name, you'll have to provide them with relevant docs such as copies of marriage cert and others. If it's in separate account, then it's simple, just sell it off before the due/payment date to avoid "stress" as you called it.......and this leads to:
3. Yes. The payout will be stressful cos of the name disparity.
My ogas may have better advice anyway. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
onegentleguy:

That's cool !!

Regards.
Harvestock01:

I think the talk of opportunity cost would only set in when one fails to act on the part in bold(from the post above). ...otherwise there'll practically be none, especially when u consider the PRESENT STATE OF THE MARKET.
Which is why I said that one must have taken care of that part(with the registrars), otherwise they should do so NOW !!

Remember that this is an asset play which is clearly defined by an ACTUAL RETURN(positive). ...unlike another(if we decide to forgo it for a different play) which may well be just an expectation that can go either way(with an equal or higher chance of negative/downturn)
Therein is what I think should be considered and where the ideology behind opportunity cost lies.

But then again, nothing is cast in stone.
A lot will also depend on one's level of liquidity and personality.
...it's simply a matter of making permutations and choosing from what is a BETTER preference.
The choice is for anyone to make !!

Btw, I currently do not hold the stock(sold off before now).
Am only trying to be rational with advising those still in.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

...Prof, good to "see" your face
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
...if 30Kobo profit is not too small for you, look to trade OANDO
buy at 3.70 & sell at 4.00.

PLS, know your risk tolerance level!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na NEXT LEVEL THINGS.
pappilo:
I had not logged into my account for a long time as my biggest holding (NB) was haemorrhaging money like mad but I have just logged on now after about 6 months and I am wondering if NB gave out bonus shares?

My NB shares have certainly increased? I cant see a record of any transaction confirming this but I am 100% sure the share quantity has just about doubled.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
rebekah2011:
Na NEXT LEVEL THINGS.

oga how zenith dey do u for body ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Uba must go down small again with this Aug 22 meeting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Anything wrong with fo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4746) (4747) (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) ... (7969) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Testimonies777(m), Jerekre(m), BuchyD, Zegra, Bbbwings, aj8(m), eziokwunwoko(m), OBAGADAFFI, yMcy56(f), ositadima1(m), KarlTom, Bagwa, Teeonebaba(m), cocolacec(m), JimMumin(m), robobo, Pesuzok(m), GeeKudi(m), Mfunkynation(m), Adinije(f), SonofElElyonRet and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.