Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,621 members, 7,937,817 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11460182 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) ... (8102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Already bidding at that price.

I dey in ur front for tasere units @ 1.59,If it clicks,I go join you for that line up 1.55.If it doesn't work at 1.59,I will go back to the 1.60 where I have gotten majority in the past.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Guinness should jeje run this race fast. This tortoise speed is justt worrisome.

They should take a clue from ETI!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
I am surprised that people are not seeing what I am seeing.

(Just passing)

Don't go and see "Benzene" ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Already bidding at that price.

It worked at 1.59.The tasere units is already executed.

Need to wait and study the intra day prices and know where it will favour me before bidding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2019
locodemy:
It worked at 1.59.The tasere units is already executed.
Need to wait and study the intra day prices and know where it will favour me before bidding.
Oh sorry, just saw your post. Since you accumulated at 1.60 already, think you're suppose to bid lower than 1.59 na........ but I believe you have your obj. Anything may happen when the moneybag reason its matter sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2019
mendes911:
Guinness should jeje run this race fast. This tortoise speed is justt worrisome.
They should take a clue from ETI!
This Oga self. See how Guinness and ETI shareholders are looking at you. grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Oh sorry, just saw your post. Since you accumulated at 1.60 already, think you're suppose to bid lower than 1.59 na........ but I believe you have your obj.

Have not gotten the number I need but I am afraid of buying all in one day.This Agba vs Oracle betting is really worrying me.So I need to trade cautiously these days.

BTW,whenever I see fidelity price going up,I know that fcmb will follow kwa.

If fcmb 1.60 support breakeven,1.70 and above will be the next and if fails,it goes down to 1.50.

Just watching all these keenly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 03 OCT 2019

MSCI did nothing, Index was down heavily , no surprise as the week opened near a resistance zone. Brent going below $60, the foreign funds may stay off.

I am fascinated the way some few equities are used to keep some traders in the market even when the big money knows that Investors cannot make money in that stock. At least there is[b] need to lure as many people into the market even if the 90% of the market participants will end up as losers.[/b] Is this manipulation!!! I don’t know? It may be a case of "BUYERS BEWARE"

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
I am surprised that people are not seeing what I am seeing.

(Just passing)

Believe me when I say that I can see what ur seeing !! wink cheesy grin
...this market will soon make some folks become 'bossom friends' to Mr endowment effect.
It'll be interesting to witness what the BUY side of trade will eventually reveal with some select stocks when the time of reckoning comes !!

I can't fit shout bro !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
onegentleguy:
THE CURRENT 'TRAVAILS' OF PZ NIG PLC !!

A few days ago, I told some folks that I'd rather accumulate more UACN than PZ, given their current market prices.
Well, PZ just released its Q1 2019/2020 result with a material gap down accross all KEY revenue and earnings line.

Key highlights:

• Contracting margins(PBT & NET MARGIN in view) following the offset of stiffer competition from lower price points.
...with PAT MARGIN declining by near an alarming 436% printing a LOSS of over N1.1B in the period under review.
But for the zero tax expense(which it currently enjoys via a tax exempt relief) the loss position would've been far higher.

• Decelerating revenue(despite a relatively stable price regime) following a visible struggle for volume push.

• Though the coys QUICK RATIO of 0.6 smacks off a heathy short term liquidity stance, its CURRENT RATIO peg of 1.6 shows that something is just not right with PZ earnings drive.
...3 things are at play here:

1st off, it suggest that the company has been struggling to squeeze out earnings from its longer duration current asset play.
On that line, inventory position has been gulping up... reflective in the poor inventory turnover.
Elsewhere, the coy is also not getting any positive offset of value from its prepaid expense. Again, reflective in the worrisome A/C receivable turnover.
The struggle for sales margin(given higher inventory and lower receivables) has forced management to allow for more repayment period to debtors by over a 1/2 in the last 2 yrs.
Both lines have resulted in the difficulty with building higher net income from gross revenue.

By the way, the CURRENT RATIO peg of 1.6 means that for every N10 of current liability in its book, the company will require approx N16 of current asset to settle it.
Put differently, PZ currently expands 60% more for its near term obligations/liabilities than it earns over the same period.
A strong case for the view that the company is presently working more for its creditors and far less for its shareholders.

• The company has'nt managed to optimize cost(cost savings accruals in view).
...save for the gains from a lower admin expense by circa 2350bps(the resultant effect of lower vol drive occasioned by higher inventory from weaker sales and a possible downsizing of its workforce) all KEY cost line(CoS, opex margin) inched up.

• On the profitability/earnings front, the group lost 23k more than it did just 3 months ago.
Elsewhere, EM, ROAE, ROAA, RoIC, AsQ and AsY all pointed downwards, with some printing negative figures.

• Though the coys OHLSONS O-SCORE shows that there is no immediate worry of default(distress risk in view), its ALTMAN Z-SCORE points to a higher credit risk weighting with a far less value drive behind the current price.
To further lend credence to that, the coys PIOTROSKI F-SCORE suggest a value trap !!(value behind the price in view)

Using a combination of certain key valuation model at an assumed same relative growth rate with Q1, and adjusting for a sufficient risk premium(taking into a/c near term surrounding impact), I have FVE of N4.29
...which translates to a sell given current market price.

This is what i'll do if I hold a position in the coy. ...especially if my strategic play with it does not fit into a long term plan.
...but that's just me.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this analysis was drawn from PZ' latest financial print.
The interpretation therefore should only be that of a view, and NOT a recommendation.

My advice: Do well to follow ur instinct.

On a side note, certain financial variants are pointing to the plausibility that this coy might turn out to be a take over candidate in future.(perhaps the CONTINENTAL RE or NEWREST ASL style)
It's important to note that minority shareholders hold just a minot approx 229M units out of just over 26.7% of the coys OS held with several investors.
The parent company, PZ CUSSONS UK LTD holds the balance of over 73.2% stake.

Salah.

Mr PZ has been on full offer for 3 trading days now.
...and no one seems to want to 'patronize it'. cheesy

In times like this, our MM crew would not want to lead by example and bail the cat(take up what's on offer to help create the needed liquidity) wink cheesy grin
...it's usually when there's something in it for them, that u see them swinging to action in their Nos.(i.e AG LEVENTIS) grin

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Offers are gradually drying up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michhy123(f): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

You can only sell through a Stock Broker .

Get a broker
The only stock broker house in my location is no longer functioning....
And iam having difficulties in getting another....
I need help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michhy123(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Michhy123:
IAM having issues with my UBA shares and I need help ...

I haven't been receiving dividend for the past 3 years now and the stock broker house which I registered with is no more in existence...
Please what do I do about it.

Thanks

Help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Michhy123:
The only stock broker house in my location is no longer functioning....
And iam having difficulties in getting another....
I need help

what is your location?

Some Brokers got branches outside Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
onegentleguy:

Mr PZ has been on full offer for 3 trading days now.
...and no one seems to want to 'patronize it'. cheesy

In times like this, our MM crew would not want to lead by example and bail the cat(take up what's on offer to help create the needed liquidity) wink cheesy grin
...it's usually when there's something in it for them, that u see them swinging to action in their Nos.(i.e AG LEVENTIS) grin

It is well.

Are those ones MM or fellow traders Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Michhy123:

Help
Click on the attached link under to download afriprudent e- dividend mandate form.
Fill the form and submit to any bank you want to be receiving your dividend in. The bank will do their part and forward it to the registrar, then you will start receiving your dividend through your bank once the company pay.
For the unclaimed one, email the registrar after activating your e- mandate. For the stockbroker you can open account online with Morgan capital stockbroker and CSL anywhere you are without physically visiting their office. Then you can process moving your portfolio from folded one to new one, you stocks with the old one are still intact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Michhy123:
Help
Think this issue has been handles on few occasions here.
Get another active broker and explain your ordeal to them. They will open a trading account for you with your existing CHN.
Thereafter they'll assist you to move your shares to the new trading account whereby you can now sell or keep, depending on you.
If you're in Lagos, visit Morgan Capital office to sort it out (or any broker of your choice) ...............you can start by sending e-mail or phone call first if you're not close to any.
Send e-mail to: info@morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chibuking81:
Fill the form and submit to any bank you want to be receiving your dividend in. The bank will do their part and forward it to the registrar, then you will start receiving your dividend through your bank once the company pay.
Okay. I think this is a short cut if its only dividend that's involved......... I however think it might be more than this in situation whereby transfer Form or other docs is/are involved, which she needs to get from A Broker.
Welcome back bros.

** I read her post again and it involves shares as well. She cant do anything without a broker here.**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Okay. I think this is a short cut if its only dividend that's involved......... I however think it might be more than this in situation whereby transfer Form or other docs is/are involved, which she needs to get from A Broker.
Welcome back bros.

** I read her post again and it involves shares as well. She cant do anything without a broker here.**

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
@mercy,The arrow is pointing down o.I have withdrew all my bids for tomorrow.I think 1.50 is achievable once these money bag people from yok are afraid to come in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
locodemy:
@mercy,The arrow is pointing down o.I have withdrew all my bids for tomorrow.I think 1.50 is achievable once these money bag people from yok are afraid to come in.
Lol. Since you're trading by yourself now, it will be easier to monitor the price movement/events of things.
You cant use MSCI as yardstick my bros.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
locodemy:

Lol
Is it arrow or spear?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Lol
Is it arrow or spear?

Ochi atogbuela m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Since you're trading by yourself now, it will be easier to monitor the price movement/events of things.
You cant use MSCI as yardstick my bros.

Get u sista.Any panic seller with volumes of offer will end up throwing to those thieves lining up at 1.50 today and it will look more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
locodemy:

Get u sista.Any panic seller with volumes of offer will end up throwing to those thieves lining up at 1.50 today and it will look more interesting.

The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent
---------John Maynard Keynes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent
---------John Maynard Keynes

Haaaaaa........you borrowed this quote from my oga Oracle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Make una wait till Nov before roasting this bull o
We never ready
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
We never ready

We are running to meet you there......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
We never ready

Bull never show face ! I no know where them dey!

Na accumulation level we dey for value investor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
sellydion:

Bull never show face ! I no know where them dey!

Na accumulation level we dey for value investor

Market is still digging the bottom.

Accumulation is good when there is strong resistance.

Accumulating during support can be somehow risky.

Some stocks I accumulated a week/two weeks ago is now on serious red.

In a condition like this I run to meet Agba for safety.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thank you UACN for obeying the "clarion call".
My pension stock just got a boost.
#SleepingGiantAwakening

(1) (2) (3) ... (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) ... (8102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: godlyguy(m), Laso09, chunkuli, Princkez, tayejay(m), ogoo4real, sky2891, sterlingD(m), OLOBAM, Sunrisepebble, Xidget, chimex38, Salvationone, adamx23(m), Willie2015, tiwantiwa, femu(m), ade205(m), Ades1, phadriz(m), kalkah, Sexybeautiful(f), KarlTom, Panadee, megawealth01 and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.