Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,472 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11645019 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) (8103) (8104) (8105) ... (8251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MARKETJJC: 12:16pm On Sep 02
yMcy56:
If anyone is watching market tradings closely, you'll notice that some guys picking OANDO @84.55 are not even on queue.....
Make nobody come give anyone stress here.
Exit if you want exit and allow us breathe.
After-all you don see say no be me dey buy am...or any of those making us to see what's going on.
If you make gains or have made gains, shey na my pocket you go put am or any other person's pocket? 🙄

Mama! That is the true state of things. Most offers are picked by those outside the queue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:17pm On Sep 02
yMcy56:
If anyone is watching market tradings closely, you'll notice that some guys picking OANDO @84.55 are not even on queue.....
After-all you don see say no be me dey buy am...or any of those making us to see what's going on.
If you make gains or have made gains, shey na my pocket you go put am or any other person's pocket? 🙄
and those guys have information only the PROPHET knows but we don't have
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:19pm On Sep 02
If you are still in TANTALIZERS at 0.4+ and you never sell yet... Don't bother selling again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:21pm On Sep 02
MARKETJJC:

Mama! That is the true state of things. Most offers are picked by those outside the queue.

Then towards close of the market Wale and his crews will mop up the remaining so it will enter full bid grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:23pm On Sep 02
Please use Tinumbu 4 by 4 grin grin

megawealth01:

Last warning. Stop hating. Preach love. OANDO 10% daily over sure for us faithfuls.

Any new entrant wey go call me out because of Oando go collect 2 by 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:25pm On Sep 02
KarlTom:
Please use Tinumbu 4 by 4 grin grin

Let this full bid do quick joor. My blood dey hot...

Make I collect lapo enter Oando? I need assurance 🥺
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:25pm On Sep 02
No loud am grin cool

megawealth01:

Ebi like he likes you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:28pm On Sep 02
I mentioned this last week and someone was trying to give some explanation... smiley

Every mallam to his kettle...

yMcy56:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:29pm On Sep 02
KarlTom:
I mentioned this last week and someone was trying to give some explanation... smiley

Every mallam to his kettle...

Follow the money. I go comot at $1/unit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 12:37pm On Sep 02
megawealth01:

Let this full bid do quick joor. My blood dey hot...

Make I collect lapo enter Oando? I need assurance 🥺

You, of all people?
Abeg, let us ''rest in peace'' in the ''bosom'' of Oando!
You are already well covered and assured in other stocks; it is just a matter of time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02
NGX company page not opening for me. Website opens but the list of companies is not opening. Anyone else??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:40pm On Sep 02
mikeapollo:

You, of all people?
Abeg, let us ''rest in peace'' in the ''bosom'' of Oando!
You are already well covered and assured in other stocks; it is just a matter of time.

Even dangote dey look for money na. E still dey collect loans grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:44pm On Sep 02
I find it quite strange for the CFO of Morgan Capital to be replying customer emails.

Is it just me or we are many?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 12:47pm On Sep 02
KarlTom:
I find it quite strange for the CFO of Morgan Capital to be replying customer emails.

why do you think so ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 12:48pm On Sep 02
megawealth01:

This is wrong to say... Try and remove emotions in the game of wealth

Prestige etc

Oga mega your prestige is almost on full offer @ 0.52 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 12:51pm On Sep 02
megawealth01:

Even dangote dey look for money na. E still dey collect loans grin

Lol! It is true. I remember he is your very close pal!
I just hope his refinery would blossom and give some good returns as well.

Are you sure of the Unity Bank vibes? At the current N1.51, it could easily do 200% when the coast clears.
Man shall not speculate/invest in Oando alone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 12:51pm On Sep 02
Willie2015:

Depend on whether u are on..
the paid version or free version...

Lol.
I am on their paid version and what I wrote before is true.
There is no point arguing it.
Just download any company financial statement e.g Access and compare with what they have on their platform if you are in doubt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02
Congratulations to all the Oando Geng, it's definitely been a ride. The little I left for tracking is almost 600% grin

One thing I think I now believe will continue to work for Oando is corruption and current govt.
Oando to $1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:59pm On Sep 02
mikeapollo:

Lol! It is true. I remember he is your very close pal!
I just hope his refinery would blossom and give some good returns as well.

Are you sure of the Unity Bank vibes? At the current N1.51, it could easily do 200% when the coast clears.
Man shall not speculate/invest in Oando alone.

UNITY Bank is a SURE odd at your own risk

Will you be able to see to buy sef when the madness starts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:00pm On Sep 02
ojeysky:
Congratulations to all the Oando Geng, it's definitely been a ride. The little I left for tracking is almost 600% grin

One thing I think I now believe will continue to work for Oando is corruption and current govt.
Oando to $1

We are the $1 gang. We go soon form committee on top the $1 thing grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:01pm On Sep 02
emmaodet:

Lol.
I am on their paid version and what I wrote before is true.
There is no point arguing it.
Just download any company financial statement e.g Access and compare with what they have on their platform if you are in doubt

I no just want to talk about investng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TsarZed: 1:01pm On Sep 02
stock recommendation that can deliver at least 20% in September

No oando pls, my portfolio is exposed to it already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 1:04pm On Sep 02
megawealth01:

UNITY Bank is a SURE odd at your own risk

Will you be able to see to buy sef when the madness starts

I like that disclaimer! Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02
KarlTom:

Cos you're a heavyweight wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:06pm On Sep 02
mikeapollo:

I like that disclaimer! Lol grin

Maka dragging grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02
megawealth01:

We are the $1 gang. We go soon form committee on top the $1 thing grin

So you are in the Oando ship, Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:08pm On Sep 02
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MARKETJJC: 1:08pm On Sep 02
TsarZed:
stock recommendation that can deliver at least 20% in September

No oando pls, my portfolio is exposed to it already.

Buy CWG now, 10-40 is a possibility
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:08pm On Sep 02
megawealth01:
Politicians Use Tracker To Monitor Enemies, Mistresses Instead Of Kidnappers

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/08/politicians-used-irts-tracker-to-monitor-enemies-mistresses-instead-of-kidnappers/amp/

@Agba happy New month
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:09pm On Sep 02
MARKETJJC:

Buy CWG now, 10-40 is a possibility

You mean it will do #40? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MARKETJJC: 1:10pm On Sep 02
megawealth01:

You mean it will do #40? grin

grin grin Are you a ritualist. 10-40%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:11pm On Sep 02
MARKETJJC:

grin grin Are you a ritualist. 10-40%

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) (8103) (8104) (8105) ... (8251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ayufun, lionshare, Testimonies777(m), Raider76, Krisuba, ololufemi and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.