Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,515 members, 7,968,400 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11644842 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8096) (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) ... (8251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 10:18am On Sep 02
What are we buying this week? grin

Oando's ship has sailed unless you have crazy risk tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Testimonies777(m): 10:18am On Sep 02
With the kind of analytical Paralysis here since Friday, you will think OANDO will open with full offer grin grin
.....Thanks you Madam Mercy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:19am On Sep 02
brotherly:

Dollar might be heading for 1800 then .

Forget exchange rates because that one will provoke AP* supporters here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:21am On Sep 02
Testimonies777:
With the kind of analytical Paralysis here since Friday, you will think OANDO will open with full offer grin grin
.....Thanks you Madam Mercy.

What is the bid like?? It like everyone has decided to keep silent. Abeg update. My Morgan not connecting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:21am On Sep 02
yMcy56:
OANDO
Pepper them..... grin
Close to full bid....
Full bid @84.55!!!

Make una continue to prevent yourselves from following the money...... tongue
Maybe you'll talk say those institutional investors spending billions to get on board don't know what they're doing....🙄

Till $1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Xidget: 10:21am On Sep 02
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 10:23am On Sep 02
Krisuba:

What is the bid like?? It like everyone has decided to keep silent. Abeg update. My Morgan not connecting

Not a strong full bid. Just 636,000 bid at the max price for today. I see offers coming soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:24am On Sep 02
megawealth01:

Till $1

Now, you are on full throttle making jest of us, the so called ''Oando faithfulls''!
God dey!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 10:25am On Sep 02
naturalflow:
There have never been a stock talked about like oando.Even investing.com put mouth say na STRONGBUY!

lol.
Investing.com? that their balance sheet, statement of cashflow and financial statement figures are not always correct?
Have you compared any released official financial statement from any company on ngx and compare it to what invest.com use for their financial ratios?
Egungun be careful, na express you dey go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:29am On Sep 02
emmaodet:

lol.
Investing.com? that their balance sheet, statement of cashflow and financial statement figures are not always correct?
Have you compared any released official financial statement from any company on ngx and compare it to what invest.com use for their financial ratios?
Egungun be careful, na express you dey go

Egungun don enter express already grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:29am On Sep 02
IRMC smiley

Pesuzok:

Not correct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 10:32am On Sep 02
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 10:33am On Sep 02
I want to specially appreciate all OandO faithfuls. I duff my hart for @Bagwa, @prophet Utuocha, @yMcy56, @Mikeapollo, @Megawealth, @onlygentleguy, @Princkez, @Pesuzok, @Nigerialabalaba, et al. You are all appreciated and may the good Lord continually shine the light of his countenance on you and your entire household.

Special shout out to all others who didn't believe in the Oando's upward journey as well. You are all great. We are all good brothers and sisters. I know some of us are trying to watch each others back. Kudos to all. I exited Oando this morning with massive gain. I wish all others that are still in the bus a smooth sailing. Good luck to you all.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 10:36am On Sep 02
Krisuba:

O&O as at now.......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:37am On Sep 02
ndept:
I want to specially appreciate all OandO faithfuls. I duff my hart for @Bagwa, @prophet Utuocha, @yMcy56, @Mikeapollo, @Megawealth, @Princkez, @Pesuzok et al. You are all appreciated and may the good Lord continually shine the light of his countenance on you and your entire household.

Special shout out to all others who didn't believe in the Oando's upward journey as well. You are all great. We are all good brothers and sisters. I know some of us are trying to watch each others back. Kudos to all. I exited Oando this morning with massive gain. I wish all others in the bus a smooth sailing. Good luck to you all.

Come and pay tithe o
Where is pastor VeecoVee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sunrisepebble: 10:40am On Sep 02
Na the banks o
Trojan8:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:43am On Sep 02
TRUE. Based on available information.

The AFS (which will clear some doubts) will add more fuel to the engine... smiley
Trojan8:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 10:43am On Sep 02
This Oando rally pass money rituals oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 10:44am On Sep 02
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:44am On Sep 02
ndept:
I want to specially appreciate all OandO faithfuls. I duff my hart for @Bagwa, @prophet Utuocha, @yMcy56, @Mikeapollo, @Megawealth, @Princkez, @Pesuzok et al. You are all appreciated and may the good Lord continually shine the light of his countenance on you and your entire household.

Special shout out to all others who didn't believe in the Oando's upward journey as well. You are all great. We are all good brothers and sisters. I know some of us are trying to watch each others back. Kudos to all. I exited Oando this morning with massive gain. I wish all others in the bus a smooth sailing. Good luck to you all.

God bless you for the wonderful spirit and maturity you have shown.
You entered Oando, exited with good gain, and still had the good spirit to wish others who are still on board good luck.
Some other people entered Oando, exited, made money, and then turned themselves to doomsday prophets, wishing that Oando would crash soon, so they could feel good and be happy with themselves as ''smart investors''! That is life!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:44am On Sep 02
ndept:
I want to specially appreciate all OandO faithfuls. I duff my hart for @Bagwa, @prophet Utuocha, @yMcy56, @Mikeapollo, @Megawealth, @onlygentleguy, @Princkez, @Pesuzok, @Nigerialabalaba, et al. You are all appreciated and may the good Lord continually shine the light of his countenance on you and your entire household.

Special shout out to all others who didn't believe in the Oando's upward journey as well. You are all great. We are all good brothers and sisters. I know some of us are trying to watch each others back. Kudos to all. I exited Oando this morning with massive gain. I wish all others that are still in the bus a smooth sailing. Good luck to you all.
it's well...enjoy your dividend of investment...remember to spend wisely oooo,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 10:45am On Sep 02
KarlTom:

The AFS (which will clear some doubts) will add more fuel to the engine... smiley

I am actually waiting for this. Sept 30th come far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cocolacec(m): 10:45am On Sep 02
Payunsin:
This Oando rally pass money rituals oooo

No be small thing.Oando Km 200 straight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:45am On Sep 02
ndept:

This is the true definition of MATURITY 😘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GeeKudi: 10:52am On Sep 02
KarlTom:

What is AFS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:54am On Sep 02
Good to be back...Oando still dey trending list grin grin grin

Hope una no go get BP like Dangote Sugar & Salt.

Those that didnt sell at N80+....will be foreced to sell @N36 below.

Expect Full offer soon!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 10:56am On Sep 02
GeeKudi:

What is AFS?
Audited financial statements

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:56am On Sep 02
stcool:

Well expect Full offer soon!

Don't join the haters. We don't want negative vibes. We just want full bid non-stop. Bulaba dey nothing dey happen grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jonnysessy(m): 10:58am On Sep 02
I need advise, i have been observing Oando shares gaining 10% on a daily basis. I am seriously considering selling off all my other shares and use the money to buy Oando. Imagine what 10% could do to my small portfolio on a daily basis. To make money fast, one needs to be in this stock big time to also enjoy what others are enjoying. I can't continue to be in the sideline. There is money to be made here. Oando here i come. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:59am On Sep 02
jonnysessy:
I need advise, i have been observing Oando shares gaining 10% on a daily basis. I am seriously considering selling off all my other shares and use the money to buy Oando. Imagine what 10% could do to my small portfolio on a daily basis. To make money fast, one needs to be in this stock big time to also enjoy what others are enjoying. I can't continue to be in the sideline. There is money to be made here. Oando here i come. grin

See wisdom. May this wisdom not kill oooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:01am On Sep 02
I love being as objective as possible.

The bolded is a very vague claim. Specify a date if you are sure else leave us be... wink

PS: I don't think anyone had BP as a result of DS/NS

stcool:

Those that didnt sell at N80+....will be foreced to sell @N36 below.

Expect Full offer soon!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:02am On Sep 02
megawealth01:

Don't join the haters. We don't want negative vibes. We just want full bid non-stop. Bulaba dey nothing dey happen grin

Not hating na grin

I just remembered Dangote Sugar & Salt at above N80 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8096) (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) ... (8251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), toyeoye(m), Omooloriredade, athorello(m), BabsO2(m), jonnysessy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.