Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11179026 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Is the bullish run over?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
No matter how good you are on the track or football pitch, when you play or run finish you go drink water.
That is the current status of the market.
This is also a time of portfolio re-balancing for long term investors:
Sell your under-performing stocks and key into fundamentally sound dividend-paying rising giants like UACN, Flourmills, Wapco thereby reducing the turbulence that light-weight banking stocks causes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin Peter don sell you monkey!
Where is THE BIG SMART GUY? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
kolaish:
Simply go to CSCS office (1st floor of stock exchange biulding in CMS) with your valid ID Card and request for your statement of account. You will pay a token between N300 - N600 for this. Then, you simply find a stockbroker and of course, the broker will take up from there.

Note for the future.

In this clime, never buy an go to sleep. 12 year sleep for that matter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please why are people dumping Tony?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lafencer: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
aremso:
Please why are people dumping Tony?

Not dumping per se, it's a Tonypulation! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
lafencer:

Not dumping per se, it's a Tonypulation! grin

Na wa oo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
BUACEMENT listed at N35. smiley
CCNN delisted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mcy56:
CCNN delisted.

Eagle eye madam Welldone, i dey gbadun you! Ori e akan oke

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mcy56:
CCNN delisted.

The market is cutting it to size already.
Now 31.50 in full offer!
Who have they offended?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mcy56:
CCNN delisted.

The stock is overpriced and trust Mr market to reprice it accordingly. However, assuming its the fair price, then wapco should not be selling below N45.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Coolcash1:

The stock is overpriced and trust Mr market to reprice it accordingly. However, assuming its the fair price, then wapco should not be selling below N45.
Exactly my thought
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
When is market closing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Is the bullish run over?

Even if u(as a human) are the one that ran from surulere to jibowu then to festac, u will need to drink a little water before proceeding on a further run, how much more stocks. wink cheesy grin
Some of these fundamentally healthy coys have run quite a bit... so they need to sip some water before continuing their run.

Like I said before;
Time and again, there will be pullbacks, but moving upwards we shall. ...at least in the short term.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
OakPearl:

Now 31.50 in full offer!
Who have they offended?
Dangote Cement - Circa 60MT coy valued at N2.4trn
Wapco - Circa 10MT coy valued at N224bn
OBU - Circa 8MT coy valued at N1.2trn

Na yam? Why won't market correct it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bostin(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
kolaish:
Simply go to CSCS office (1st floor of stock exchange biulding in CMS) with your valid ID Card and request for your statement of account. You will pay a token between N300 - N600 for this. Then, you simply find a stockbroker and of course, the broker will take up from there.
Thank you! Can I do this on their portal ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
OakPearl:
No matter how good you are on the track or football pitch, when you play or run finish you go drink water.
That is the current status of the market.
This is also a time of portfolio re-balancing for long term investors:
Sell your under-performing stocks and key into fundamentally sound dividend-paying rising giants like UACN, Flourmills, Wapco thereby reducing the turbulence that light-weight banking stocks causes.

Well said my dear !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Expect Wapco to respond

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mcy56:
CCNN delisted.

reminds me of NOTORE , u can price anyhow u want

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
aremso:
Eagle eye madam Welldone, i dey gbadun you! Ori e akan oke
Amen. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Expect Wapco to respond

like Wapco chart , good R/R set up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
OakPearl:
Now 31.50 in full offer!
Who have they offended?
Closed at 38.45 smiley
There might be lots of manipulations here. We are watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
UACN ....still drinking water
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
fxuser:

like Wapco chart , good R/R set up

R/R great!!! Dear grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jejebabaa:

I doubt if ì can sell my zenith below 25 though I have started reducing my position in UBA due to a 10% decline from its 52 weeks high. Stop gain hit already on UBA.

y now bro? nothing to fear for on UBA, though it not bad to cut down if u are too exposure to the banking stock like my oga oracle.

i did same months ago for the fear of cbn policy that may affect bank's earnings at year end. the difference was i put mine own proceed on manufacturing stock not holding d cash grin

i say again, technically January is not time to SELL

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mcy56:

Closed at 38.45 smiley
There might be lots of manipulations here. We are watching.

You sef know say na wash.
Market makers trying hard.
We have seen it all here...MTN and Airtel listings come to mind.
Make we just leave them to Mr. Market to do the DD. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Today Mr FLOURMILLS closed @ N23... but its clear that the 'dude' is now gradually getting tired of running(price rise in view). Perhaps its time for it to 'start trekking' with back and forth movements for a while, before another run. wink cheesy grin

https://www.booksie.com/595806-value-investing-the-sentimental-way

I remember when I wrote the article above, which was an indirect call for folks to immediately key into FLOURMILLS. ...at the time it was selling for between N13.50 to N13.85
Then, someone replied my post and asserted that the stock needs to trade below N10 before anyone should consider buying into it.
...well, the rest is history !!

Elsewhere, Chief WAPCO 'progressed' up to N15.40 today.
We won't see those initially mocking the coy now. ...but of course if by tomorrow it loses even a Kobo, u will hear from them. grin grin grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
OakPearl:
We wait and see.
Meanwhile, wapco responded towards tail end ......to close at 15.40. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
735i:

Dangote Cement - Circa 60MT coy valued at N2.4trn
Wapco - Circa 10MT coy valued at N224bn
OBU - Circa 8MT coy valued at N1.2trn

Na yam? Why won't market correct it?

Na yam and beans. grin grin grin
You wicked ni.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
fxuser:
reminds me of NOTORE , u can price anyhow u want
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Coolcash1:

100% with u Boss

infact wapco @ cp is win win situation with the current DC move and the BUAcement lising price
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
OakPearl:

They listed enter bull ni
It might not be dealt with now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5142) (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), Mankind2024, perfectgen(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.