Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,136 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11695969 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) ... (8290) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Coolcash1:
Meanwhile, BUACEMENT closed at N41...hmmm...wetin Messi no go see for Nou Camp.... grin Newbies stay away from this stock for now.
The type of manipulations we'll see here wouldn't get part 2. grin
Its good news for Wapco sha, cos it will rub on its share price, and if they release fantastic result as CP earlier said, na goodie goodie be that o, wapco faithfuls will have to buy that type of Peter's UACN goodie's bag to pack their loots. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
pluto09:

At what price did Oracle say people should wait to buy UACN again shocked grin

Oga mi, if you ask me, who I go ask? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The core investor is the one selling and buying from himself.

You can't be too sure
What if he is selling to someone else?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Lol my friend sold hers today and the last time I checked she’s not a core investor.
She was the one that alerted me of the full offer..
Thank God I did not sell mine.. but I’ll keep an eye on it.. if na pump and dump, we will see..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Stock with new 52 week highs
Uacn #10.25k
Ekocorp #4.85k
OBU #41.00k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Peter don sell UACN grin grin grin
Latest victim of shakeout
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good thing about BUA and CCNN merger was the 1:1 share conversion. Chai! Na cool loot be that. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Very odd combination
Mcy56:
Good thing about BUA and CCNN merger was the 1:1 conversion. Chai! Na cool loot be that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gradually, sanity is being restored.

All those fast bidding activities have reduced.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

You still dey play ostrich ko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
rebekah2011:
Very odd combination
How sir?
Is CCNN not part of BUA group before/again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

You still dey play ostrich ko

Oracle still want enter market grin grin
It is not easy holding cash grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

You can't be too sure
What if he is selling to someone else?

related entity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
TraDeRR:

Lol my friend sold hers today and the last time I checked she’s not a core investor.
Thank God I did not sell mine.. but I’ll keep an eye on it.. if na pump and dump, we will see..

When did she get her BUA Cement shares, people still have CCNN showing in their CSCS statements

Your friend must be close to the insiders at BUA and NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

Don't tell me you still want to go back to the market.

Keep your money under your mattress and enjoy your loot.

Let them continue with their insanity, after all it not your insanity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
Don't tell you still want to go back to the market.
Keep your money under your mattress and enjoy your loot.
Let them continue with their insanity, after all it not your insanity.
Lol.
People followed Oga Rabbi enter market finish, he come withdraw and distance himself suddenly. smiley
I'm not expecting him to be taunting us like this. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
TraDeRR:

. Did u not see their CEO on channels say that they are expecting a 65bn PAT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
The authorities had opportunity to see the financials of OBU cement and CCNN. The combination of both will definitely create a share float problem
and should not have been allowed to be listed under any disguise. CCNN before this combination had share float problem. It is good for the shareholders sha.
Mcy56:

How sir?
Is CCNN not part of BUA group before/again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
On top of 33b shares.
yom2:
. Did u not see their CEO on channels say that they are expecting a 65bn PAT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
rebekah2011:
On top of 33b shares.
EPS of 1.97 for a stock of 41 naira. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modgba: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jejebabaa:

It's the growth rate that is important, not the absolute/current EPS
If the growth rate is up to 20%, it could be worth more than 60 sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jejebabaa:

Ok sir. Thanks

AA aah Oga Jejebaba. ..you no de use morgan capital before....

A beg start using them to experience goodies. ....lowest commission and real time trading with friendly customer service

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

The better part of the profit forecast self na tax credit!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jejebabaa:

Lafarge is better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
OakPearl:

Oga mi, if you ask me, who I go ask? grin

Oga Rabidoracle. ..said uacn is reversing back to N4......I no mind am...

.....just see it now....

....if people know wetin onegentleguy, Oakperl, NnannaNna7, Agba and emmanuelewumi saw in the sleeping giant....the price may reach KM 60 by December 2020.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

Wait till next week and see grandpapa REDBULL. ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mcy56:

The type of manipulations we'll see here wouldn't get part 2. grin
Its good news for Wapco sha, cos it will rub on its share price, and if they release fantastic result as CP earlier said, na goodie goodie be that o, wapco faithfuls will have to buy that type of Peter's UACN goodie's bag to pack their loots. grin

I want oga Peteroooo help me buy that goody goody bag make it use am collect my UACN looths
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

20% lohun lohun, it should be worth N40 if the company can give an earning growth rate of 20% for the next 3 years.

Where will the growth come from, the cement market in Nigeria is already saturated we produce more than what we consume in Nigeria. We now export to other African countries.

The only way they can achieve growth is if government can tackle the current housing deficit in Nigeria. We have a deficit of over 15 million housing units in Nigeria.

If PENCOM can allow workers to borrow against about N3 Trillion in their Pension Fund contribution for house ownership, which is about 30% of the fund with the pension fund managers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

When did she get her BUA Cement shares, people still have CCNN showing in their CSCS statements

Your friend must be close to the insiders at BUA and NSE

Yes some including me still have CCNN showing but that does not mean I can’t sell if I want to.. it happened while I was waiting for my Diamond name and shares to change, people were selling their Diamond in Access and crashing the price on their way out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) ... (8290) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, edwardaigb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.