Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11470578 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (8117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2013
hope the market will not go flat slightly after the closure of registrar books
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2013
sellydion: Somebody help me ! I am running out of Patience, please when is AIICO year end?

Happy investing

Bros make you relax...Aiico is one insurance company like NEM that is well managed so i dont think anything negative will come out but lets be patient first...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2013
chukyjones:
wetin you go use the cutlass do?

To cut down okumu oil to fit my portfolio when/if it falls as @iheriodirama predicted... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2013
shigidi:

Ha ha...funny im beginning to see a link between characters here.

Anyways, can everyone just chill on this bad news palava...if e fall to 50k i jump in the more sef...in fact, abeg make e crash sef.

So you don join 9free to dey pray this kind prayer abi?...Make i hammer on this one first b4 e crash... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2013
sellydion: NASCON hit a rock AS AT THIS MOMENT.

True, profit takers in action
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
Who has Info on fidson and CI leasing..CI leasing has been moving volumes on late without increase in its price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2013
i have made 89% gain in my courtville stock, please do you think its best i exit now with the gain so how far, or is there more hope of it moving higher wink. also what is the best exit point for nascon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2013
datovid :
Who has Info on fidson and CI leasing..CI leasing has been moving volumes on late without increase in its price.

I noticed that too. Don't know why it is not appreciating despite the volumes.

Keep on investing, anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
What do you think of entering Zenith at the current price N21.7? Though I feel cool with it what is your opinion? Nascon is good for exit at N13- N14 if it comes back to that price. I exited part of my position today at N13.85.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:44pm On May 17, 2013
jideflash: i have made 89% gain in my courtville stock, please do you think its best i exit now with the gain so how far, or is there more hope of it moving higher wink. also what is the best exit point for nascon

Bro you have tried. You should consider banking your profit and move on without looking back. Paper money is different from real cash at bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2013
sellydion:

Bro you have tried. You should consider banking your profit and move on without looking back. Paper money is different from real cash at bank.

Thanks for the advice bro, make i put sell order shap shap. any 1 else to second dat advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2013
nigeria stock updates
sterling bank

is fairly rated a good to buy stock

as the stock is increasing coupled with the impressive result and fair div announcement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2013
okomu oil will go flat for days after this month and only long term investors can benefit from the profits of this company henceforth.the shorts may get their capital locked up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2013
stockbull: nigeria stock updates
sterling bank

is fairly rated a good to buy stock

as the stock is increasing coupled with the impressive result and fair div announcement
what is your say on Nascon sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2013
jideflash: i have made 89% gain in my courtville stock, please do you think its best i exit now with the gain so how far, or is there more hope of it moving higher wink. also what is the best exit point for nascon
Why are you in a hurry guy? Dat stock is almost unavailable in the market as at now and it may likely hit N1.50k. Plz dont sell it yet coz it might be ur jackpot! Be wise dude!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2013
stockbull:

okomu oil will go flat for days after this month and only long term investors can benefit from the profits of this company henceforth.the shorts may get their capital locked up.
You are a great investor indeed! I sold mine yesterday! Mopping Transcorp lyk no man's business...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2013
gosj:
You are a great investor indeed! I sold mine yesterday! Mopping Transcorp lyk no man's business...
Transcorp long term or short term ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:48pm On May 17, 2013
@ STOCKBULL E.T.C, PLS WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF COSTAIN AND HOW STRONG ARE THEY? ANY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THEM THIS DAYS? THE STOCK IS WORKING LIKE A NEW CHILD IN 3DAYS NOW ANY NEWS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:02am On May 18, 2013
Josh121:
what is your say on Nascon sir

nascon is getting over priced now and this may not be a good time period to enter into the stock unless you wish to benefit from dividend. The stock continues uptrend this week and it may hit #15.please sell at this junction or a little shift above if you are not for dividend before others do. This month monthly high should be around #16
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 4:06am On May 18, 2013
Josh121:
My guy short term ohhhh! It will rally around N3 in the next 2 weeks, my opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:17am On May 18, 2013
Josh121:
it can not rally to #3 in two weeks.
medium term like two months or more.i foresee a new support point will be created
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2013
chaktty:

NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE : NIGERIA STOCK MARKET

this is the time to buy abc transport if you have interest.the force behind her price gain is relatively strong and the stock meet laws of reversal. I dont expect more that what i have seen in the stock as it was a breakover above nominal value price. The stock continues gains.
just come across this post and am happy that i can use it to trace analysis made on this stock in my diary.
this stock has generated 100% gains in three months.the market can be real to make profit if one knows how to go about it.i think those who do not believe should learn and bury their fallacies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2013
pls can any one tell the exit point for livestock feed. It closed at #3.25 haven done more than 30 percent in the past few weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 1:52pm On May 18, 2013

bro nothing to fear on, am in this bus as well enter @ station 51k, d stock still have close to two month to close her book for the dividend & bonus proposed.

may sell next week to load cileasing unless i see their Audited stmt for more insight
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 2:20pm On May 18, 2013
ihedioramma: @ STOCKBULL E.T.C, PLS WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF COSTAIN AND HOW STRONG ARE THEY? ANY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THEM THIS DAYS? THE STOCK IS WORKING LIKE A NEW CHILD IN 3DAYS NOW ANY NEWS?

costain is base on building/construction their income is based on contract, did Po around 2007 @ 13 naira and after that rose to 70 naira b4 bubbing got burst right from 2008. found support @ 20 naira around 2009/10 the support got broken and finally crash down, at a point the stock had no movement until recently traded down to 70k which was d latest support

the company's accounting years end every march, already due for this year, may be their is a rumor of improve result or being awarded good contract.

could have be nice if some1 catch d train few days ago at 70k for short time. but all na speculation unless they come with good result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2013
@stockbull, shigidi, b2br and the house,
Am alighting Nascon on monday.
Which other share do u think is good for quick gains (1 - 2months)
Wats ur take on eterna?

I understand d buyers beware behind d advise. Buyer shld research more b4 commiting hard earned money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:33pm On May 18, 2013
mercylicious: @stockbull, shigidi, b2br and the house,
Am alighting Nascon on monday.
Which other share do u think is good for quick gains (1 - 2months)
Wats ur take on eterna?

I understand d buyers beware behind d advise. Buyer shld research more b4 commiting hard earned money.
FOR ME O BUY UBA OR KEEP THE MONEY FOR BIG INVESTMENT IN TWO MONTHS TIME .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:44pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=fxisreal]

costain is base on building/construction their income is based on contract, did Po around 2007 @ 13 naira and after that rose to 70 naira b4 bubbing got burst right from 2008. found support @ 20 naira around 2009/10 the support got broken and finally crash down, at a point the stock had no movement until recently traded down to 70k which was d latest support

the company's accounting years end every due for this ye be their is a rumor of improve result or being OK NOW THANK'S.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 4:46pm On May 18, 2013
ihedioramma: FOR ME O BUY UBA OR KEEP THE MONEY FOR BIG INVESTMENT IN TWO MONTHS TIME .

2 month time ke? if investors failed to catch any train now better to wait till end of Sept. b4 taken any position for march/april 2014 harvest period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:57pm On May 18, 2013
Skye Bank
Japaul
Honeywell
Vitafoam

I'm waiting to buy these stocks when they start upward movement, eventhough, apart from Skye Bank, their results are nothing to write home about. But by virtue of what they do, they may turn out to be good stocks after all.

Apary from this, their brands look good enough to attract sentiments to drive trends upward. But the bottomline is , I will be able to buy them at the righr prices, considering their lowest low position at present.

Kindly lend your opinions on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:30pm On May 18, 2013
fxisreal:

2 month time ke? if investors failed to catch any train now better to wait till end of Sept. b4 taken any position for march/april 2014 harvest period.
YES IN 2MONTHS TIME, ALL THIS BIG STOCKS WITH GOOD DIVIDEND WILL GO DOWN AND IF YOU HAVE MONEY THAT TIME YOU WILL BUY AS MANY AS YOUR MONEY CAN IF YOU HAVE ANY THAT TIME, EXAMPLE FIRST BANK OR OANDO OIL #10 AND #11.50 . PLS BECAREFUL AM NOT 100% GOOD DO YOUR OWN HOME WORK . I HOPE UBA GETS TO #45 BEFOR END OF 2013.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PHIPEX(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2013
stockbull:

I don't like this news, hope it'll be after they've paid the bonus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (8117) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eudoh940(m), emmaodet, handsomebolanle, brotherly, lancee(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.