Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181222 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2020
sellydion:
grin grin Even at now my dividends could buy many A/Cs enjoyment all the way both in bear and bull markets grin

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Dangote cement too defensive keh? I got more units for N155 yesterday, my wife got hers at N154
Thinking of adding more to mine.Oga do you think is a good bargain price at this price... respect.I have long stopped listening to the noise in this market and some of the oga that speak from both side of thr mouth for thr personal gain.I have been in nse since 2000 so nothing is new again to me.The truth is I have made more gain than lose with all the crash.The likes of zenith at 10.60,gtb 10.90,ubc less than 1.00,Apr 1.20,Dan sugar 6.00 and the list goes on.Over the years dividend has cancelled the capital invested even with all the lost in oceanic, tantalizer,japaul abc, numerous insurance coy.Pls this my personal experience and opinion.The kill was forte oil at 30.00 and sold at 290 .Then Dan floor at average of 4.00 and was paid off by olam

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2020
MoneyMakingOppo:
Japaul. What do you think?
Go and keep eye on Ucap, maybe the dumping will reach its side and send it below N3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2020
Thought I will see pre-market of all banking stocks on full offer at day's low, i.e. minus 10%, but I havent seen anything like that.
We're waiting for market to open first. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2020
Holala ! wao I admire your way !!!
Biafran4life:
Thinking of adding more to mine.Oga do you think is a good bargain price at this price... respect.I have long stopped listening to the noise in this market and some of the oga that speak from both side of thr mouth for thr personal gain.I have been in nse since 2000 so nothing is new again to me.The truth is I have made more gain than lose with all the crash.The likes of zenith at 10.60,gtb 10.90,ubc less than 1.00,Apr 1.20,Dan sugar 6.00 and the list goes on.Over the years dividend has cancelled the capital invested even with all the lost in oceanic, tantalizer,japaul abc, numerous insurance coy.Pls this my personal experience and opinion.The kill was forte oil at 30.00 and sold at 290 .Then Dan floor at average of 4.00 and was paid off by olam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2020
sellydion:
Holala ! wao I admire your way !!!
This is the type of time long termers wait for.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Thought I will see pre-market of all banking stocks on full offer at day's low, i.e. minus 10%, but I havent seen anything like that.

Definitely not 2day...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Market opened normally, offers/bids volume low...............investors still cautious
No panic selling witnessed so far.... still observing........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2020
Biafran4life:

Just follow your instinct, if you are a cash flow Investor I think there is no cause for alarm.

It is one thing to see opportunities, it is another thing to have the regular cash flow to harness such opportunities at intervals without having to sell an asset or investment at a giveaway price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Yea, price is low. Not yet ridiculously low.

We always have ridiculously low at the time of recession. cheesy

Mcy56:

When prices will become ridiculously low.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Mcy56:
. Me I don't understand this per market and post market displays on all the platforms again o. not consistent at all. Some stock will display. Some will not display
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2020
sellydion:
Yea, price is low. Not yet ridiculously low. We always have ridiculously low at the time of recession. cheesy
I know. Just saying. let me modify it before stone starts to fly my direction. Oga Selly, abeg I no mention ridiculous price oooo. Lol. grin

Bids are gradually increasing in some of the stocks.......
Zenith is moving up gradually...............we continue to observe............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Mcy56:

When prices will become ridiculously low.

Nne you are speaking my language. Beats all devaluation noise.
I don't mean buying dead companies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Ucap may have been done with its pull back for today at 3.20.............now looking Up.........
Make we still dey observe......... we wait for the latter part of the day to know what's up......
Caverton getting attention..........some bashing..........Is result around the corner?

Caveat: Comments is purely my opinion. Mr. Market decides market direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Where is veecovee that said I was acting God? grin grin

Most who complain now could have heeded to the message and not attack the messenger.

Few listened and they are glad they did.

Control your greed especially during market euphoria.

Some people can't even open their portfolios.

Stop catching a falling knife.

Uncle Tolu, how far? grin

The movie is still on anyway. Relax and enjoy.

Stop boasting and kill that pride sir

It wouldn't have being this bad if not the corona virus and the January result NSE new rule.

You didn't even know that these stuffs were coming.

If I were you, I'll fire pride and talk less

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2020
Bigjay01, I thought you are now a JIJO Apostle grin
bigjay01:

Nne you are speaking my language. Beats all devaluation noise.
I don't mean buying dead companies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Does it mean all those yesterday's theories of dumping, dow, C19 or whatever just disappeared today?
NSE, wonders shall never end.
Abeg let the Dow observers come and update us o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2020
veecovee:

Stop boasting and kill that pride sir

It wouldn't have being this bad if not the corona virus and the January result NSE new rule.

You didn't even know that these stuffs were coming.

If I were you, I'll fire pride and talk less

DON'T FORGET WHAT PRIDE DID TO SATAN, PHAROH, NEBUCHADNEZZAR, ETC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Market opened normally, offers/bids volume low...............investors still cautious
No panic selling witnessed so far.... still observing........

Good morning sister mcy,Just wait till 12.30/1pm.
The market was normal by this time yesterday nah.

But not my prayer for this fall to continue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Mcy56:
Does it mean all those yesterday's theories of dumping, dow, C19 or whatever just disappeared today?
NSE, wonders shall never end.
Abeg let the Dow observers come and update us o. grin

grin Nse ..That's why pple dey cautious at the moment ..make the thing no throw up and later down

Bargains still dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2020
veecovee:

DON'T FORGET WHAT PRIDE DID TO SATAN, PHAROH, NEBUCHADNEZZAR, ETC.

Oga vee,Onifa wants you to make more money.

What you need now is to get a spot and be cooling your head with nkwobi and Heineken.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Peterichy now on wapco's cooking pot.
Pepper soup go soon be served.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2020
locodemy:
Good morning sister mcy,Just wait till 12.30/1pm.
The market was normal by this time yesterday nah.
But not my prayer for this fall to continue.
Well, no one knows what can happen but you know, I said that because of the noise that today will be so bad, so I was thinking most stocks, especially banking stocks will start with full offer, but it wasn't so.
You're among those creating the panic as well. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2020
As at now, prices refuses to fall, bids increasing for stocks but investors still cautious and bidding low, fear of unknown around 1pm -2.20pm............
We see how it goes................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Biafran4life:

You are an investor and you know what you are doing.
Keep at it.
People talk a lot and always will.
What they forget is that they are talking only from their own perspective.
Stick to your strategy.
It is in perfect order.
It's been working for me too for 22 years now.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2020
When your President is a business man who understands the importance of the stock market to his and the nation's economy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2020
FBNH...on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2020
veecovee:
DON'T FORGET WHAT PRIDE DID.......
Pastor Vee, pls dont go there.
While your "annoyance" may be understandable cos you're in the market already and fund is involved here, pls know that he's assisting us in a way.
Myself once saw those words as taunting people, but when I looked beyond it, it only means and shows he actually cares, trying to help us preserve our funds. I actually got to understand that's his ways of expressing it.
Please, he's an invaluable member here, let's tolerate ourselves and look beyond stone throwing.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Princkez:
FBNH...on full bid
Some offers surfaced again at 5,75/5.80.
Did you see that 30M single bid at 4.80? shocked
If fbnh mistakingly enter 4 region, the way people will grab it ehhnnn. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2020
locodemy:

Oga vee,Onifa wants you to make more money.

What you need now is to get a spot and be cooling your head with nkwobi and Heineken.

MATURED MEN SHOULDN'T REPEAT THEIR WORDS LIKE CHILDREN.

I ... understand that he wants the market to crash, so that he'll buy low, and then starts to say good things again, in order to sell at profit.

wink But one thing he forgets is that someone needs to buy before he could sell.

Now, if everybody makes use of his strategy, who would buy when everybody would want to sell

Pls tell him to padlock his mouth a bit

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2020
Mcy56:

Some offers surfaced again at 5,75/5.80.
Did you see that 30M single bid at 4.80? shocked
If fbnh mistakingly enter 4 region, the way people will grab it ehhnnn. grin
Haaaa ...I will sell anything to grab it at that price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IHelp, Laso09, BuchyD, Ginalex(f), Mpeace(m), Ndidi2, Agbalowomeri, Princkez and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.