Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,557 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11153554 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) ... (7861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2020
I do not think Oga chibuking is creating fear in anyone. It is just that side one has to also look at when investing. The reality that is coming sooner or later points to the fact that Q1 and Q2 will be challenging for companies. Will the companies overcome these issues or challenges. Yes, some will and some may not be that lucky to recover asap. Zenith at N11 or Gtbank at N16.85? Can the prices get cheaper? It is likely and everyone must buy at this time to take advantage of these low prices everywhere. If I can buy zenith at N20 or Gtbank at N30 why should I be afraid to buy it at N11 or N17. All na average down joor.
leo1234:

grin
He is very busy searching for negative news that will crash the market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2020
I predict the US would reach a stimulus package deal today, the DOW (DJI) would subsequently experience a bull today and the NSE would follow suit tomorrow.

Na prediction oh, no one should use this to discredit me!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Once the virus is contained and the world back to normal, QE might be withdraw and interest rate will be readjusted. They can’t do QE forever grin

It can't stop so fast. It will take a while.

By then we go don chop shege from the money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:
grin grin grin
Many whom were already inside want stock to skyrocket, but when waiting at their various junction, they want stock price to come down grin grin
Suddenly they don't want it to go below their entry point. What a sudden change in mind? While some group still needed it at their various junction.
The CASH IS KING group abi? Una go wait tire grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Italian Stock Exchange index up 6% and rising.....Chibuking, are you feeling me?

By the way, Chibu'king' is my younger brother's name grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
seyisanya:

The storm is not over yet. Prices may still come down.
But its obvious the sellers are exhausted.

Expect more patronage if UBA pays dividend this week. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
seyisanya:
OK.
know it that you are just witnessing change of gear, soon all vehicle will lockup, for another 20% downward movement. When the Nigeria chief of staff whom all minister sees in place of Mr president is currently on quarantine, you think stock will not soon enter quarantine. The news just entered today, not yet digested.
The end justifies the means.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

OK, know it that you are just witnessing change of gear, soon all vehicle will lockup, for another 20% downward movement. When the Nigeria chief of staff whom all minister see in place of Mr president is currently on quarantine, you think stock will not soon enter quarantine. The news just entered today, not yet digested.
The end justifies the means.
grin grin grin

Loooooool

Your helmet will soon get holes

Reduce negative news oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Many are still believing on fake transactions that is ongoing in the stock. Time will tell.

Many bear trap in the word of RabbiDoracle
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

Loooooool

Your helmet will soon get holes

Reduce negative news oooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin

Dumping don start

UBA
GTB
JB
NESTLE

Make we buy small small ooo

Tommorrw na market oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Despite the hullabaloo caused by CoVid, Please can anyone enlighten us on the implications of Dangote Cement issuing their first bond to finance medium term debts. What will be the impact on current shareholdings?Is it a good move or otherwise? I'm sure this thread is in place for learning, not just scaremongering or optimism.

Chiefs: @Rabbioracle @emmaneulewumi @onegentleguy @yom2 @Bombooclad @Mcy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

But it is the truth na.

Imagine someone who bought around January 2020:

GTB at 34
Access at 12
UBA at 9.25
Zenith at 23

They are all on over 50% loss as we speak.

They don't understand what you are talking about when yob talk coronavirus. Temperature don rise well well grin grin

If you check temperature, you may quarantine them thinking they have fever. But it is not fever.

Then imagine all the stocks recovering at a record short time and making their portfolios green, even if there is increasing cases in Nigeria, they won't care about the corvid19 numbers. grin grin

This my oga don turn something else. I dey laff so tey fear catch my neighbours... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
thesilentone:
Despite the hullabaloo caused by CoVid, Please can anyone enlighten us on the implications of Dangote Cement issuing their first bond to finance medium term debts. What will be the impact on current shareholdings?Is it a good move or otherwise? I'm sure this thread is in place for learning, not just scaremongering or optimism.

borrow at a cheaper rate? especially now that the world is awash with cash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just In: China records another outbreak of new Hantavirus
https://dailytimes.ng/2020/03/24/just-in-china-records-another-outbreak-of-new-hantavirus/

*OH LORD SAVE THE WORLD*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
ZikkyChops:
https://dailytimes.ng/2020/03/24/just-in-china-records-another-outbreak-of-new-hantavirus/

*OH LORD SAVE THE WORLD*

Someone is in China and mixing CHEMICALS WITH VIRUS ......GOD WILL ARREST THEM SOON

May God help us all. Amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by X21: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
thesilentone:

i see posetive impact. Subscribers to the bond are not given shares so no dilution will occur
however impact will be on earnings and by extension dividend if yield/interest on bond is higher than interest paid previously. this too is very unlikely because of current low money market rates. I think earning /dividend will be positively impacted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
ZikkyChops:

*OH LORD SAVE THE WORLD*

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/breaking-aso-villa-shuts-down-after-buhari’s-chief-staff-abba-kyari-tests-positive

People have not started seen the direction our country is heading to. It will happen like in the days of Noah, before the ark was closed up, people were busy going about their business, till it happened.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chibuking81:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/breaking-aso-villa-shuts-down-after-buhari’s-chief-staff-abba-kyari-tests-positive

People have not started seen the direction our country is heading to. It will happen like in the days of Noah, before the ark was closed up, people were busy going about their business, till it happened.

Oga Easy oooo

Which Ark are we to enter now a beg? ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
ukay2:

Oga Easy oooo

Which Ark are we to enter now a beg? ??
Your house. Stay at home. *wink*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Men don dey reason that 1 trillion naira dey fall sick any how. Las Las na dem go share am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
By Monday, zenith for don enter southern road at a speed of km 8. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
thebargainhunte:
By Monday, zenith for don enter southern road at a speed of km 8. grin grin grin
My oga, u b thebargainhunte, you should know what to do when that happens! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
DOW Futures up 5%, which is an indicator of how the US market would respond during the day.... for your information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bomboclad:
DOW Futures up 5%, which is an indicator of how the US market would respond during the day.... for your information.
My oga, no worry yourself. In this life, you either make money or you make noise. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
seyisanya:
My oga, no worry yourself. In this life, you either make money or you make noise. wink wink wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
World: Together we can beat #COVID-19

China: Everybody general market
#Hantavirus

Isolate the whole China from the rest!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bomboclad:

There has been positive divergence on all markets worldwide.

I guess the catalyst was Senate approving the trillions of stimulus.

Let's see how far it will drive it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
stcool:
World: Together we can beat #COVID-19

China: Everybody general market
#Hantavirus

Isolate the whole China from the rest!

I think it could be fake news.

If it is not, they should ban them from travel.

We go soon send bills to them to pay for the economic damage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
ZikkyChops:

*OH LORD SAVE THE WORLD*
If this is true then China should be lock out from the rest of the world.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

It can't stop so fast. It will take a while.

By then we go don chop shege from the money.

That’s the koko for now. Chop while it last lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by budaatum: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
thesilentone:

This might be an indicator.

https://wolfstreet.com/2020/03/23/leveraged-loans-blow-out-distressed-corporate-debt-spikes/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) (5468) (5469) (5470) ... (7861) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: manwomanok, Salvationone and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.