Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11179491 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2020
ukay2:

Why are the core investors selling UACN?

Them no like Unbundling Process?

Let's continue to watch the game

You have a good point. But in retrospect, what if they are selling to themselves? Because for every huge offload, a heavyweight buys too.

Just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:58am On May 13, 2020
UPDATE ON STOCKS TO BE AVOIDED BY NEWBIES

Please I still look forward to our contributions on the above. We want to list "COVID STOCK". These are equities that will deliver pain to buyers in the long to medium term. I have stated my own conditions which I refer to as test kits.

Let us contribute to this, we do not want people to buy stocks like Skye bank, probably after buying on Wednesday, only for you to hear on Saturday that FGN has liquidated the bank and unfortunately you have nobody to come to your rescue. However a list like this can be a preventive measure to help our fellow investors from falling into some of the traps in the market.

To be frank, there are bad equities that I know, but due to some connections I have, it will be technically inappropriate for me to mention in a public forum like this (no wonder the likes of "Stocklook", let us just assume that is the name, I am taking clue from advise I received from onegentleguy sometimes in the past of those days, have nobody watching them again" as the advertisers know what to do if they are mentioned in this type of list).

Please below is still the current list (I am not the originator of the list ooo, the list was just compiled by me after verifying most of the list using reports on NSE website), before you rely on the list you can equally do your own additional due diligence). But what I see is that some of the lists are already confessing on their own. I saw one hitting a new low and another giving update on a foreign popular news website).

Caveat Emptor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Timebucks: 12:06pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Timebucks: 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 13, 2020
Health sector a place to be now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
E Ku market o.
I took bull with me when going but I brought it back now. Lol. Na joke o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
locodemy:

Been inside NEIMETH @48k since last year. am gradually selling off my holdings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 12:58pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:
E Ku market o.
We don miss you. Make i quickly check for the bulls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:58pm On May 13, 2020
Where is that bros arguing Unilever with me? Told you it's going to be a slow and steady recovery and it's not for JIJO group but the patient ones.

** Still not any form of advice or MH. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:03pm On May 13, 2020
meine:
We don miss you. Make i quickly check for the bulls.
Lol. Check well. grin
Spambot gave me compulsory holiday, and I enjoyed it so teyyyy, I no wan come back to Nsempa again.
Nice to read from the sideline sometimes. Will soon go back to ghost mode again. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:07pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Check well. grin
Spambot gave me compulsory holiday, and I enjoyed it so teyyyy, I no wan come back to Nsempa again.
Nice to read from the sideline sometimes. Will soon go back to ghost mode again. lipsrsealed
abi you were busy buying those heavy volumes in FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
locodemy:

All these purported grants from CBN to the health sector to produce vaccines and the sort... isn’t it audio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On May 13, 2020
Princkez:
abi you were busy buying those heavy volumes in FBNH
I receive this prophecy IJN.
Thanks. We will get there by His grace. smiley

FBNH is really showing signs of upward movement, ought to have been operating in the 5 region by now, we see how it goes anyway. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:11pm On May 13, 2020
nna777:
NEIMETH on full bid. Q4 financials was good.
The pharmaceutical coys should be watched out for going forward.

We are observing

I remember this post from last year. Some Pharmaceutical coys will churn out better balance sheet this season.

The 2020 budget favours companies whose PBT is less then #25M.
so what that means is that they will be exempted from CIT (company income tax) in 2020 and probably going forward.

Caveat - Due diligence is expected from you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2020
Market was somehow static in the past few days, needs good news to push it up again.
Good thing is that there are no panic and heavy dumpers.
In oga BBM's voice: Plan your trade and trade your plan. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2020
Hello ooooo, this is not correct
nna777:

I remember this post from last year. Some Pharmaceutical coys will churn out better balance sheet this season.

The 2020 budget favours companies whose PBT is less then #25M.
so what that means is that they will be exempted from CIT (company income tax) in 2020 and probably going forward.

Caveat - Due diligence is expected from you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:24pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

FBNH is really showing signs of upward movement, ought to have been operating in the 5 region by now, we see how it goes anyway. smiley
I'm still picking gradually...bought some today @4.8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2020
I have been looking at the market in the last 3 trading days. It has been difficult to pick my targets. Dangote Cement at N130, MTN at N108, Africa Prudential at N3.50, Ucap at N2.25, and Zenith below N14
Mcy56:
Market was somehow static in the past few days, needs good news to push it up again.
Good thing is that there are no panic and heavy dumpers.
In oga BBM's voice: Plan your trade and trade your plan. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:26pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

pls do you have any information on what will happen after FBNH unbundles it's insurance company...will they pay a special devidend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:28pm On May 13, 2020
Did anyone notice fcmb and fidelity .....that they already closed the big gap between them and converge at 1.78 now?
Always trailing each other behind. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:
E Ku market o.

Sis you chop ban?
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:31pm On May 13, 2020
Princkez:
pls do you have any information on what will happen after FBNH unbundles it's insurance company...will they pay a special devidend
No idea sir.
This is where we'll miss OGG the more. He's always having these kind of privileged info.
I wonder what anyone will gain by attacking him.
Even if he's helping himself, he's still helping Nsempas the more. He's such an invaluable member here.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:31pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Check well. grin

That Spambot can be really annoying, nairaland needs significant upgrade!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:34pm On May 13, 2020
anjilgreat:
That Spambot can be really annoying, nairaland needs significant upgrade!
Honestly! It just ban indiscriminately.
I replied a post and fiamm, it banned me. grin
Hope you're good Madam. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:40pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

Honestly! It just ban indiscriminately.
I replied a post and fiamm, it banned me. grin
Hope you're good Madam. smiley

I'm good by God's grace, Thanks. I know you are too!

We are patiently waiting for the bull, hope you have come back with it from your ban grin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On May 13, 2020
anjilgreat:
I'm good by God's grace, Thanks. I know you are too!

We are patiently waiting for the bull, hope you have come back with it from your ban grin?
Lol. The remote is still with the ogas on top, they're controlling it from under the mango tree.
We will need to hear what they are planning from the Oracle ma.....we just hope they'll release it. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:48pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. The remote is still with the ogas on top, they're controlling it from under the mango tree.
We will need to hear what they are planning from the Oracle ma.....we just hope they'll release it. grin

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2020
rebekah2011:
I have been looking at the market in the last 3 trading days. It has been difficult to pick my targets. Dangote Cement at N130, MTN at N108, Africa Prudential at N3.50, Ucap at N2.25, and Zenith below N14

Same here ..Hard to buy GT @ 20 ish, ,, Zee @ 14 ..Shed some weight @ 21.95 and zee @ 15.85 But oga mi R -onifaa said prices are not going back to those old awuff prices anymore

*Watching *

Make I quickly go join fbnh back to meet my sister mercy56 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:54pm On May 13, 2020
lancee:
Make I join fbnh back to meet my sister mercy56 grin
Thought you're still in Fbnh. Did you sell it before or you want to buy more?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

Thought you're still in Fbnh. Did you sell it before or you want to buy more?

Sold half @ 4.90 sis .. breakeven cost @ 4.30 ...I wan top up make the thing no go run away later for my korokoro eyes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:06pm On May 13, 2020
lancee:
Sold half @ 4.90 sis .. breakeven cost @ 4.30 ...I wan top up make the thing no go run comot later for my korokoro eyes
Okay. Maybe you should still observe it the more. Seems some forces just kept keeping the price down for whatever reasons they have.
The upward movement may just take people unaware. Lots of huge transactions exchanging hands.
Also, market has been somehow these few days generally, prices not willing to move up or down. We keep observing anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2020
Mcy56:

Okay. Maybe you should still observe it the more. Seems some forces just kept keeping the price down for whatever reasons they have.
The upward movement may just take people unaware. Lots of huge transactions exchanging hands.
Also, market has been somehow these few days generally, prices not willing to move up or down. We keep observing anyway.

Bought @ 4.75 few mins ago ..will continue to observe if i need to buy more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: teejay1334(m), KarlTom, Tobilyn77, dammybrite and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.