Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11150716 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) ... (7858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2020
Uchetoba:
whether they are going to bust or not, I bought ccnn N16.4 and sold it N41 in January that is what we are talking about.

I had some insignificant units of CCNN which I also sold @ 35 in Jan. That's the definition of BARGAIN HUNTING Whereas some DIVIDEND HUNTERS bought GUINNESS @ N60 last year while it's now N17 and still digging oil.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 4:11pm On May 18, 2020
Mcy56:

Not all registrars request for share transfer form. Some are only bent on frustrating customers......but like Madam suggested, which I also picked a learning point from, I think it's better to have extra signed copies with the broker cos they are supposed to fill it and send to the registrar from their end.

My concern is this:
*Does a broker open files for individuals? Maybe analogue broker but not sure of digital ones.
*What happens when you needed another copy and the broker couldn't lay hands on the already signed ones again?

Cc: Madam @Angilgreat

i tire oh, if i had known i'll have sold before registration date and taken my money and come back after at least I wouldn't have had to pay 10% to Government too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:24pm On May 18, 2020
sellydion:
NPF good job all the while bro

lol.na auto correct o. but truly ,the bank wan fully graduate to not microfinance ,currently selling above wema,unity ,fcmb , sterling, fidelity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:26pm On May 18, 2020
Mcy56:

NPF Microfinance Bank
Guess it's autocorrect.
Intendy, Police is your friend nah. grin

The stock is done with its rally I think.
It traded mostly at 1.95 but ended up closing lower intraday but higher than previous close.

Yes o. YOUR friend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2020
Uchetoba:
You have started again, that was the same way you deceived the young investors here during ccnn obu cement merger, that made many of them to regret not buying into ccnn before it was delisted.

Always follow your mind and strategies with that,you wont feel being misled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
ebuka1997:
I bought Mtn before the dividend qualification date, submitted my dividend and my registrar is telling me this. Who has experienced this? I would message my stockbroker in the mean time.

Talk to your broker. They'd guide you on the way forward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
talk2me2:
Guy I from the very moment I saw this your post I quickly moved into research about UACN. Here are my findings:

UACN has 2,881,296,580 ordinary shares of 50k each.
UPDC has 18.462billion ordinary shares of 50k each after the right issue.
Accordig to reuters.com UACN now own 93.9% or 17.34 billion shares of UPDC. When UACN unbundles UPDC, the 17.34B shares will be alloted pro rata to the shareholders of uacn i.e 17.34b ÷ 2.88b = 6 shares of updc for 1 share of uacn held.

In addition, UPDCREIT has 2,668,269,500 units of N10 each.
UPDC own 61.5 % or 1,640,985,742 units of UPDCREIT.
And uacn own 93.9% or 1,540,885,611 units of updcreit.
the pro rata means 1.54b ÷ 2.88b = 0.53 unit for 1 share of uacn held. Now let's multiply 0.53 by 2 = 1.06 or 1 unit of updcreit for ever 2 shares of uacn.

SUMMARY
THEREFORE, FOR EVERY TWO SHARES OF UACN THAT SHAREHOLDER HAD THEY WILL RECEIVE ONE UNIT OF 10 NAIRA EACH OF UPDCREIT AND TWELVE SHARES OF UPDC AS BONUS SHARES.

OGA YOUR HEAD IS CORRECT. grin cheesy

I have already made UACN the 65 % of my portfolio, hoping to add more before the unbundlings finally take place in July.

We are making alot of money this year. grin grin grin

You have miscalculated. For years UPDCREIT has been falling from its listed price of N10 to current price of N3.10 to N3.30 and it has been selling in this range for months. UPDCREIT will possibly drop much below its current price at the time of unbundling. I wish all these negative info we are now getting about UAC have been revealed to us about six months ago when the hype of the stock was at its highest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alfajohn: 6:02pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=dharpzee post=89685200]Abeg when is WEMA's pocket money dividend landing o? Got mine this evening at about 4.35. Was pleasantly surprised

[/quite
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

You have miscalculated. For years UPDCREIT has been falling from its listed price of N10 to current price of N3.10 to N3.30 and it has been selling in this range for months. UPDCREIT will possibly drop much below its current price at the time of unbundling. I wish all these negative info we are now getting about UAC have been revealed to us about six months ago when the hype of the stock was at its highest.
But people here had always talked the fact that there is nothing too special about the stock. But once the mind is made the end is inevitable. There is nothing anyone would have said to make you avoid buying uacn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2020
Mpeace:
But people here had always talked the fact that there is nothing too special about the stock. But once the mind is made the end is inevitable. There is nothing anyone would have said to make you avoid buying uacn

cos there are some people that does not have the mind of their own, they always do follow follow enter any hyped stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
Peterichy I told you to buy fidson when it was 2.28/2.30 but you ended up mocking me.I am trading technicals.I did jijo of 7,7% on fidson before the technical gave me a 50% sign.Now I am almost at that 50%.Gods willing, tomorrow I will be above 50% and I see the technicals extending by another 30-50%.You will be surprise to see fidson at #4 in a short while.

Health sector,a place to be now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
locodemy:
Peterichy I told you to buy fidson when it was 2.28/2.30 but you ended up mocking me.I am trading technicals.I did jijo of 7,7% on fidson before the technical gave me a 50% sign.Now I am almost at that 50%.Gods willing, tomorrow I will be above 50% and I see the technicals extending by another 30-50%.You will be surprise to see fidson at #4 in a short while.

Health sector,a place to be now.

LOCO see you, see Fidson grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 18, 2020
PETERiCHY:

LOCO see you, see Fidson grin grin grin

Bubu extended the gradual easing of lockdown by another 2 weeks.If you know,you know.Assignment must be accomplished.Watch another phase of technicals tomorrow.

Peterichy,draw nearer to loco to recover those losses of the past.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gander: 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
veecovee:
WHAT'S GOING ON NOW, WHAT FOLLOWS, QUALITIES YOU MUST HAVE TO BE ONE OF THOSE THAT'LL WALK THE NEXT CORRIDORS OF POWER ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/29#89684042
[/s]
Trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 7:08pm On May 18, 2020
I have learnt not to follow any news that is not backed with figures, I am contented with miss oppourtunities. than tell stories that touch the heart. grin

Mpeace:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 7:17pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Mcy56 post=89685550]
Payment date is today 18th May.......you should get any moment from now.

I think it's high time for Wema's ministry to move up. I don't know the kind of sentiment that's keeping the share price below 60kobo. Its supposed to be at the 70kobo region at least.
Its own time will come anyway.[/quote

It has landed o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 7:52pm On May 18, 2020
nna777:

already up 65k.This week will be bullish. panic sellers have finish selling grin grin. hoarding of shares will start. High bids qty against very low offers.

I guess it should get to 14 Naira as that is the resistance from the pivot point fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:20pm On May 18, 2020
anjilgreat:

anjilgreat , lol!

Concerning your questions, It's probably they do have a way of Keeping record of clients ' extra copies of signed transfer form.

Morgan Capital actually adviced me to do this, ...
Thanks for the clarification and correction. I just typed your moniker off-hand and thought I got it right. grin
I'm good, thks ma. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
ebuka1997:
I tire oh, if i had known i'll have sold before registration date and taken my money and come back after at least I wouldn't have had to pay 10% to Government too.
No regret bros. Just follow it through this once, then make sure you dont sell all, leave 10units or thereabout in your portfolio permanently to avoid this type of scenario again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

I am not wrong the par value of updcreit remains N10 no mater the market price just as the par value of MTN remains N0.20 no matter the market price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:45pm On May 18, 2020
The question is, who will sell MTN at .20K and buy UPDCREIT at N10 grin
talk2me2:
I am not wrong the par value of updcreit remains N10 no mater the market price just as the par value of MTN remains N0.20 no matter the market price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Not that straight forward, they planned raising more money this year but the current realities will make that an impossibility.
Oga you can no longer mislead me the way you did during the Cement company merger that produce the BUA Cement. Because I listened to you that was why I missed out on the deal that would have given me about 100% of my investment.

I wonder what you stand to gain by miss directing people that took you as there mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 8:53pm On May 18, 2020
sellydion:
The question is, who will sell MTN at .20K and buy UPDCREIT at N10 grin
Do you even no the meaning of par value?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:03pm On May 18, 2020
locodemy:

Bubu extended the gradual easing of lockdown by another 2 weeks.If you know,you know.Assignment must be accomplished.Watch another phase of technicals tomorrow.

Peterichy,draw nearer to loco to recover those losses of the past.

Sir Locodemy,

Peteroooo bought Guiness at Km 18.5.......3weeks ago.

His yet to recover.

Now his marketing UACN

������

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:04pm On May 18, 2020
Who is interested in the par value or issued price is my question. grin

Dont insult our intelligence grin
talk2me2:
Do you even no the meaning of par value?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:04pm On May 18, 2020
talk2me2:
Oga you can no longer mislead me the way you did during the Cement company merger that produce the BUA Cement. Because I listened to you that was why I missed out on the deal that would have given me about 100% of my investment.

I wonder what you stand to gain by miss directing people that took you as there mentor.

This stone is Olumo Rock

But why na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 9:18pm On May 18, 2020
Mcy56:

Thanks for the clarification and correction. I just typed your moniker off-hand and thought I got it right. grin
I'm good, thks ma. cool

No problem ma grin, thank God u're good!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 9:27pm On May 18, 2020
BAMOFIN1:

UAC was actually on it's way to 1 naira when they suddenly came up with the dubious hype of unbundling and restructuring. This company reminds one of Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 9:35pm On May 18, 2020
talk2me2:
Oga you can no longer mislead me the way
Did he put a gun to your head to buy the stock or not to buy? Why didnt you do your own due diligence? What of correct predictions hw has made in the past? To slap people like you just dey hungry me.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:40pm On May 18, 2020
The guy has not known how to learn, he will still repeat his mistake of blaming somebody else for what goes wrong.

When you can not take resposibility for your action, then you have not started stock trading or investment. grin

meine:
Did he put a gun to your head to buy the stock or not to buy? Why didnt you do your own due diligence? What of correct predictions hw has made in the past? To slap people like you just dey hungry me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 9:44pm On May 18, 2020
talk2me2:

It shows that you don't have your own mind. Did he stop you from investing? Na people like you village elders dey marry for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 9:44pm On May 18, 2020
meine:
Don't mind him. He doesn't know what he wants in NSEMPA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) ... (7858) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Payunsin, Agbalowomeri, yMcy56(f), Princkez, MrDiligence, robobo, MeezPat(f), lasisi(m), emmanuelewumi(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.