Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11150501 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) ... (7858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:10am On May 19, 2020
Let's all try to criticize or commend the message and not the messenger.............There are lots of great minds here...Its wise that for all the Good analysis out there on UACN,at least we also are seeing why we all should thread with caution here too..............Whatever comes out of the UACN stew that's cooking, "Lets us all resist the urge to say I told you so or I warned you", when the dish is served........... It's the risk we all take @ investing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2020
GUARANTY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Bros, how far?

You dey see how market be? See Brent wey you been dey panic for. grin grin
M
Soon you will see Brent at 80, but we no go know when you slip into the market grin grin

Oga Oracle I will still buy...wetin for Q2 grin

Stocks like Access, Fidelity, FCMB, Zenith, GTB, WAPCO, DANGCEMENT, Guinness still in my radar.

I will still buy, just waiting for the right time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:28am On May 19, 2020
GTB arrived KM 23...... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2020
maishai:
Let's all try to criticize or commend the message and not the messenger.............There are lots of great minds here...Its wise that for all the Good analysis out there on UACN,at least we also are seeing why we all should thread with caution here too..............Whatever comes out of the UACN stew that's cooking, "Lets us all resist the urge to say I told you so or I warned you", when the dish is served........... It's the risk we all take @ investing

UACN has the tendencies to do well via the disposal of it assets and sharing same with shareholders and not necessarily through growing the business, turning it around, and making the businesses generate profits.

Apart from CAPL that is profitable and a market leader in its industry, and UPDC REIT whose fund manager FSDH Asset Management is very frugal with the management of its resources all others are struggling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:32am On May 19, 2020
RichEstate:
Thanks Mcy for being accurate about the page.
You're welcome.
Try and apply the % and come up with the units needed to average down using the prices.
Check out that of fxuser too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

Don't mind that sokoto cow!!!! who knows if he is even a normal sane person. this was how they chased sir OGG out of here, and now the bros doesn't even reply to mails and private feedy. some idiots are on a mission to rid this place of useful contributors but na baba God go punish all of them. wicked rotten souls. evildoers!!!!

You cannot hold a conversation without insulting and calling people names...how do you relate at your work place or with your customers?

Sometimes I try to ask myself what will make a person be always uncouth... But I can't

You need to work on yourself!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:43am On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Bros, how far?

You dey see how market be? See Brent wey you been dey panic for. grin grin

Soon you will see Brent at 80, but we no go know when you slip into the market grin grin

Oga Rabbi, the Rabbi! Hope you are good? That oil market still uncertain. Let’s see what summer hold and with the fear of second wave? Anyway, I’m enjoying sir Powell unlimited QE. È ku market oooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2020
ACCESS on steroids (volume wise 74m+)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
but where is currentprice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:48am On May 19, 2020
Zenith responding to upward movement of GTB.
Access also......6.80 now.....room created for UBA to also move up...

Bids increasing for CAVERTON, though not a fan but let me speak on behalf of OGG. grin
I think they might give a good dividend considering their interim 2019 FYE. Well improved result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2020
stcool:

You cannot hold a conversation without insulting and calling people names...how do you relate at your work place or with your customers?

Sometimes I try to ask myself what will make a person be always uncouth... But I can't

You need to work on yourself!!!

best treatment? do not not accord him any recognition!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

They are all OK.

I discussed with them lately.

Ok o.
Those men don abandon us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2020
Mcy56:
Zenith responding to upward movement of GTB.
Access also......6.80 now.....room created for UBA to also move up...

Bids increasing for CAVERTON, though not a fan but let me speak on behalf of OGG. grin
I think they might give a good dividend considering their interim 2019 FYE. Well improved result.

I think the board meeting of Carverton is on Thursday, the company ought to deliver

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2020
Uchetoba:
If you like stay there and let the orpportunity pass.

UACN go poo, vomit, pea and mess.
Poo = capital appreciation
Vomt = dividend from the coy
Pea = unbundling
Mess = UPDCREIT go also pay dividend.

From history, all the stocks promoted this way didn't do well in the end.
I remember C I leasing, union diagnostics, etc.
I wish you well bro. If you hammer we go celebrate with you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2020
CHARLESNIPER:

Don't mind that sokoto cow!!!! who knows if he is even a normal sane person. this was how they chased sir OGG out of here, and now the bros doesn't even reply to mails and private feedy. some idiots are on a mission to rid this place of useful contributors but na baba God go punish all of them. wicked rotten souls. evildoers!!!!

The sniper take it easy this morning.
E be like say you get dictionary of insults.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:06am On May 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked see GSK @7+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2020
leo1234:

From history, all the stocks promoted this way didn't do well in the end.
I remember C I leasing, union diagnostics, etc.
I wish you well bro. If you hammer we go celebrate with you. grin

The problem is with sincerity on the part of management.
Don't trust a greedy management

I think we should all be in this together, but in a situation where management stopped dividends or reduced dividends by about 90%, but they increased their own salaries by over 200%.

That is a red flag, and such management should not be trusted. Cautious optimism is expected from companies managed by such selfish managers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

The problem is with sincerity on the part of management.
Don't trust a greedy management

I think we should all be in this together, but in a situation where management stopped dividends or reduced dividends by about 90%, but they increased their own salaries by over 200%.

That is a red flag, and such management should not be trusted. Cautious optimism is expected from companies managed by such selfish managers
You are on point.
Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
bigjay01:

This is what NAHCO will most likely dish out to her shareholders for the YE Dec 2019.

Just confirmed from a relative that works with NAHCO, that they were paid 50% for April 2020.

I think we should prepare for a reduction in our dividends from NAHCO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On May 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
I think the board meeting of Carverton is on Thursday, the company ought to deliver
My thought too.
Extract from their bulletin
Below are some of the highlights of the unaudited 2019 half year results:
Group Financial Highlights:
Revenue for 2019 is N25.8bn, (N23.2bn September 2018)
Operating Profit, (excluding other income), is N4.97bn, (N4.37bn September 2018)
EBITDA for the period is N8.5bn, (N5.8bn September 2018).
Profit before tax of N3.9bn, (N2.6bn September 2018)
EPS is 77 kobo, (48 kobo September 2018)

Profitability Ratios
Gross Margin of 34% (32% September 2018)
EBITDA Margin of 33% (25% September 2018)
Net Profit Margin of 10% (7%, September 2018)
EBIT/Interest Expense of 3.40x, (2.46x September 2018)

Oga Onegentleguy come and carry on with your work oooo. I don try. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:26am On May 19, 2020
FIDSON, losing weight ooooo,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Just confirmed from a relative that works with NAHCO, that they were paid 50% for April 2020.

Not bad, provided everyone (including management) concedes something. Tough times for the industry in view of the prevailing climate.
I had increased my holding last year. Anyway, i have a long term view.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2020
FBNH: 37M bids Vs. 13M offers..............retesting 4.95.....
......let's see how far her "enemies of N5 cross-over" can go this time around grin

GTB: 23.40 ............23.50 now....................sit tight if you're inside the bus. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2020
Reduction of dividend or no dividend at all. Nahco's revenue is largely dependent on the activities of the Airlines both the human and cargo aspect. Shareholders are the last to be considered when a company is fighting for its survival. What CAP Plc's management did was totally uncalled for. i think the shareholders should demand a dividend at the AGM.
emmanuelewumi:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2020
FIDSON and LOCO rightnow grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2020
bigjay01:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/30087_AIICO_INSURANCE_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf

show of confidence?

Aiico is one insurance firm I like but for some drawbacks investing inside won't be a bad idea.
Maybe its just the general fear about insurance stocks in Nigeria

I just hope the management come straight so minority investors don't get cheated.

Meanwhile, whatever is pushing Guinness down should continue until I am ready. The range of WAPCO would be nice, especially as the majority is foreign owned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2020
rebekah2011:
Reduction of dividend or no dividend at all. Nahco's revenue is largely dependent on the activities of the Airlines both the human and cargo aspect. Shareholders are the last to be considered when a company is fighting for its survival. What CAP Plc's management did was totally uncalled for. i think the shareholders should demand a dividend at the AGM.

NAHCO equally made profits for the year 2019, so shareholders should expect dividends no matter how small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2020
Oga mi, all na flatter to deceive. By the time the dividend is factored into the share capital of the company, the outstanding share capital of the company will be over 13b. What is annoying is how you cannot even give a dividend to shareholders on EPS of 83k. In Q1 EPS has reduced to 27k and the dilution because of the bonus will take it below 20k. Leapfrog that newly bought into the coy paid N1.20 per share, this is understandable because it is not only dividend that will be their rewards. Contracts, bonuses, rewards etc ... are awaiting them. In Insurance sector, only NEM and Custodian are worth any investors cash. Others are just good for JIJO.
bigjay01:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/30087_AIICO_INSURANCE_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf

show of confidence?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2020
locodemy:

Bubu extended the gradual easing of lockdown by another 2 weeks.If you know,you know.Assignment must be accomplished.Watch another phase of technicals tomorrow.

Peterichy,draw nearer to loco to recover those losses of the past.

LOCO and FIDSON rightnow grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:45am On May 19, 2020
PETERiCHY:
FIDSON and LOCO rightnow grin grin grin
Allow Loco be. He's busy at the door entrance. grin
He will show up after he's able to squeeze himself out. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) ... (7858) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Payunsin, songus, lostinHeaven, eziokwunwoko(m), Whytehandy, floydmayweather, zendi, GORRET(f), Agbalowomeri, Ndidi2, Boshins, ayufun, cocolacec(m), essentialone(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.