Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,208 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11149083 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
joseph1013:

Pay on delivery? Send me both the Cruiser and Venza
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
natruetalk:
@ 9free

hw far our dangote suger?
My Oga, e be like say I go offload tommorror o....
Volume don reduce well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Looks like the classic bull trap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
9free:

My Oga, e be like say I go offload tommorror o....
Volume don reduce well

was even surprise hw it take manage survive 2day @ last minute. i will watch 2morrow to decide as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
otokx:
Looks like the classic bull trap.

The bull trap no be small. And only just last week, a certain someone on this forum was was quoting millions and beating his chest that based on his long experience in trading the market, the bulls we're bound to rage stronger on the bourse this week.
I was tempted to hold onto my Oando but I summoned courage and sold at N19.75, now I'm waiting at junction N14 grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
MiCarino:

The bull trap no be small. And only just last week, a certain someone on this forum was was quoting millions and beating his chest that based on his long experience in trading the market, the bulls we're bound to rage stronger on the bourse this week.
I was tempted to hold onto my Oando but I summoned courage and sold at N19.75, now I'm waiting at junction N14 grin

That guy really got me inspired whether his story is true or not can't really say.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
MiCarino:

grin grin grin

I have paused all accumulation till I see the grand papa of the Bears come next year grin grin grin

#braceup

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dumexoga:

my dear, if yyou have been in dis market for some time now, u will knw that its always like this almost every year end. i bought transcrop at 2.79' last week( one million units) and sold today at 3.60k. lets be wise and stop all dis uneccasary fear. nothing is driving the market, d wise ones are out to make money this week and next week, thats what is happening. u never even see bull, u go see better bull next week, mark my words.

MiCarino:

otokx:

That guy really got me inspired whether his story is true or not can't really say.

But I hope we have all learnt, yet again, that every man only gives opinion and not fact concerning the direction of the market per time and picks. No one knows for sure tongue tongue I repeat NO ONE. We should stop seeking prophets. They come and go, that is, they have their seasons. Thankfully, the followers and the prophets should have learnt this salient lesson in the course of this year.

No intention to ridicule anyone. We can not afford NOT to learn this lesson. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2014
kotlass:

But I hope we have all learnt, yet again, that every man only gives opinion and not fact concerning the direction of the market per time and picks. No one knows for sure tongue tongue I repeat NO ONE. We should stop seeking prophets. They come and go, that is, they have their seasons. Thankfully, the followers and the prophets should have learnt this salient lesson in the course of this year.

No intention to ridicule anyone. We can not afford NOT to learn this lesson. smiley

Fact is, this week, some shares have had its share of strong bulls. Champion, Nestle etc

So it depends on where one is positioned.

In essence, someone rightly positioned in the shares I mentioned above will be thankful to whoever prophesied continuous bulls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Does anyone have any idea when market closes today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2014
donmarshia:

Fact is, this week, some shares have had its share of strong bulls. Champion, Nestle etc

So it depends on where one is positioned.

In essence, someone rightly positioned in the shares I mentioned above will be thankful to whoever prophesied continuous bulls.

Seplat, Caverton
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2014
joseph1013:
Does anyone have any idea when market closes today?

12pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Dragonking:

12pm

Cool. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2014
joseph1013:

Seplat, Caverton

Season of Seplat. Hehehe. Over 50% in 7 working days. Not bad!Thank you 2014!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2014
If you have made so much gain on SEPLAT, i think it's wise for you to jump out now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello guys, how is the liquidity on the NSE generally? can i scalp? jump in and out with N500k in 2 days? i know it depends on the stock but how is liquidity generally?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Aks:
If you have made so much gain on SEPLAT, i think it's wise for you to jump out now

Of course, but I didnt say I made up to that max.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
fxstudent:
Hello guys, how is the liquidity on the NSE generally? can i scalp? jump in and out with N500k in 2 days? i know it depends on the stock but how is liquidity generally?
Jump in, in day 2 Jump out with bandages on ur head, ....Naija pple sef...na our PA for de answer U , if it was that straight forward..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2014
fxstudent:

Hold on for now. Let's see what the new year holds.

And stop with that 2-day gain mentality abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
please when will market closes for today becos i tried to sell and it failed to sail through. Thank you as i await ur reply sir/ma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
so no market till monday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
immanuello:
please when will market closes for today becos i tried to sell and it failed to sail through. Thank you as i await ur reply sir/ma.

Closed at 12noon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joseph1013: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
chukyjones:

Yeah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
chukyjones:

Market open on Friday, January 2, 2015!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
myjoy08:

No sir. January 2 is a public holiday!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
myjoy08:

January 2nd is public Holiday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shinaboy: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
So how is it? If a stock does 18% in 2 days, is it possible to get out of that position within a day if your stock value is N500k?

cadno:

Jump in, in day 2 Jump out with bandages on ur head, ....Naija pple sef...na our PA for de answer U , if it was that straight forward..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
fxstudent:
So how is it? If a stock does 18% in 2 days, is it possible to get out of that position within a day if your stock value is N500k?

What will you do if you loose 18% in two days?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Part of the game. Won't do anything. March on.

MiCarino:

What will you do if you loose 18% in two days?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
presiade:

No sir. January 2 is a public holiday!

Thank u for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Joysmart:
January 2nd is public Holiday

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZikkyChops(m), Niyijac, cocolacec(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.