Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,777 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11149116 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Guess what?
I received a call this morning from d nipost guy.
My 30kobo oando finally arrived.

This is coming less than 24hours after my salary was increased by x %

#Mr DJ sing shoki for all d members of nsempa
Dancing - shoki aaagh shoki...........................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks,sir frankrich for the wonderful post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Anyone with meristem's phone number should kindly assist me with it I need to make some enquiries.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
BNSITL, pls advise: if I open Morgan Capital trading account now, that wld be my #3 stock broking account. I am using two already,
can I operate 3 accounts on NSE ? or if I use the same CSCS # for morgan, can I trade ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
cadno:
BNSITL, pls advise: if I open Morgan Capital trading account now, that wld be my #3 stock broking account. I am using two already,
can I operate 3 accounts on NSE ? or if I use the same CSCS # for morgan, can I trade ?

Yes, you can use the same Clearing House Number (CHN) for all three accounts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
kotlass:

Yes, you can use the same Clearing House Number (CHN) for all three accounts.
Thanks Oga Kotlass, but if i use same CHN, for two houses, can I trade stocks in my portfolio bought using the initial house ?? or any advantage
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
cadno:

Thanks Oga Kotlass, but if i use same CHN, for two houses, can I trade stocks in my portfolio bought using the initial house ?? or any advantage

No you cant!

One advantage I can think of is that you'll be able to use 1 CSCS subscription for all accounts with same CHNs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
bigjay01:

No you cant!

One advantage I can think of is that you'll be able to use 1 CSCS subscription for all accounts with same CHNs.
Thanks a lot, make lots of sense.
BTW: where is Bros DEXTER ??......is Okomu oil doing "Badly" ,
na Joke oo...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
I need friends suggestions, please between Morgan capital stockbroker and CSL stockbroker, which of them is good for someone to keep his shares or money with? Am asking to know the safe broker, in order to be on the safe side, should in case the next month general election turn to something else. Please I really need people suggestion toward my question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chibuking81:
I need friends suggestions, please between Morgan capital stockbroker and CSL stockbroker, which of them is good for someone to keep his shares or money with? Am asking to know the safe broker, in order to be on the safe side, should in case the next month general election turn to something else. Please I really need people suggestion toward my question.

Sir, both stockbrokers are very good to trade with. And as for next month election, we believe God will take control of it and it will be non-violence. So no need for your panic button!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
I have three stockbroker account, is my money and share safe with my broker? What if the stockbroker firm fold/close up, what happen with the money I have in my account with them? What about the share I have with them?, Let say that they firm intentionally close down, after intentionally selling off all their client share without alert, what happen next? (pls I do not ask to offend anybody, but for my personal use)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shinaboy: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chibuking preparing for Armageddon. Nice forward thinking grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shinaboy: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
mercylicious:
i read all.our posts from jan.2014 till dec 2014 and i was just smiling.
this thread is nt just informative but entertaining.

Great job Madam Mercy. How did we fare? To what extent have sentiments and opinions of early 2014 matched the realities of the year's end?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
shinaboy:
Chibuking preparing for Armageddon. Nice forward thinking grin grin grin

I like this. With the panic getting to such heightened levels, we might see dangote sugar @ N3 and Flourmill @ N20. Provided We are still agege bread and puff puff, I don't mind owning more of these companies at these prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
How was the market today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, both stockbrokers are very good to trade with. And as for next month election, we believe God will take control of it and it will be non-violence. So no need for your panic button!
thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
FranklinRich:

I like this. With the panic getting to such heightened levels, we might see dangote sugar @ N3 and Flourmill @ N20. Provided We are still agege bread and puff puff, I don't mind owning more of these companies at these prices.
Abeg make sugar come down to that level again ooooo
Another JIJO before election won't be a bad idea cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just sold off my IkejaHotel, then read read the brouhaha surrounding the AGM today!

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/sheraton-forces-over-200-shareholders-hold-agm-outside

e no de hard 'Ihe mmadu aghoro ihe onye ozo'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
bigjay01:
Just sold off my IkejaHotel, then read read the brouhaha surrounding the AGM today!

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/sheraton-forces-over-200-shareholders-hold-agm-outside

e no de hard 'Ihe mmadu aghoro ihe onye ozo'

you for sell at N4.00 like some dudes did some few weeks ago. my thought though..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks meristem for the new year gift , my other brokers better send me email for my gift now ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
chukyjones:

you for sell at N4.00 like some dudes did some few weeks ago. my thought though..

was gonna hold it a bit longer! bought at ~N1 sold at N3.70. Fairly tidy in my opinion. This is the second stock I have ever sold since 2006! (In 2009 or thereabout, I bought FMN at N13 and sold at N27 ...)

Most probably, will move the proceeds to FMN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
bigjay01:

was gonna hold it a bit longer! bought at ~N1 sold at N3.70. Fairly tidy in my opinion. This is the second stock I have ever sold since 2006! (In 2009 or thereabout, I bought FMN at N13 and sold at N27 ...)

Most probably, will move the proceeds to FMN

not bad... not bad at all. Abeg which one be FMN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
chukyjones:

not bad... not bad at all. Abeg which one be FMN?

Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is first bank declare bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
makashava:
Is first bank declare bonus?

Mallam burn u dey look for beard!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chibuking81:
thanks.

Oga I thought ur money is still under ur mattress?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
What's likely good entry price for oando stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Waiting for my 35-40k APR dividend to buy groundnut for my garri

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Oga I thought ur money is still under ur mattress?
am just dusting out the dust from the money, also watching the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Waiting for my 35-40k APR dividend to buy groundnut for my garri

I dey for your back Oga Agba. My expectations is between 30-37K.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

it is not the end of all things weve been Through worst b4 or not so? Nature will find its equilibrium once again! This too shall pass!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), dangle, Stan2330(m), Hogwarthtrades and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.