Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,442 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11320184 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) (5944) ... (7972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stock with new 52 week lows
CAP PLC #15.30k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Words like these make people stop posting and prefer to stick to watsapp groups for analysis.

You no dey pay am but you dey criticise am.
@Oga Rabbi, I will like to dey carry your chair for the Whatsapp platform, 0 eight 0 three 4 sixty 3 (x2) 8.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin
BullBearMkt:

...the stock is still performing well, though there is a resistant at 3.25, but I think overall a slight pullback is needed before the level is overpower by the bulls. General market breadth is looking good. However, if you have lot of capital invested in the stock, you might decided to take partial profits & leave the remaining running with the market.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerry59: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Una wan leave the rest of us wey deh benefit from una analysis cos of one person sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by molybdenum0012: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hey guys, good job you all doing here.. Would like to be part of this familiar and invest in stocks, don't even know which one and not one to buy or how they carry out the analysis before buying.

Kindly add me up to the What's up group please.
Zero eight zero three two three six nine one eight five..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mcy56:

I just weak for all these slanderous posts here and there.
Always quick to come out and condemn those sacrificing their time to contribute positively on the thread.
That was how one called me a keyboard warrior, despite that he/she has never contribute a single meaningful post to the thread.
Even myself is trying to stay away from this thread lately......that's why I told him to take over and let's see what he'll do differently.
Aunty,
internet/keyboard warrior is not original to that lady. People use it all the time in e-fights. She has probably forgotten that she said something like that and you're still remembering it. Release yourself please, free that space in your beautiful heart.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Telegram better than whatsapp. Soon we go pass the number.
Meanwhile add me. grin nkiti asato nkiti ato abuo itolu otu itolu abuo abuo isii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
gamaliel9:
Telegram better than whatsapp. Soon we go pass the number.
Meanwhile add me. grin nkita asato nkiti ato abuo itolu otu itolu abuo abuo isii

Nkita asato
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Iphonix.
Movers pass movers. grin
Moniker Corrected: Phoinix and not Iphonix. Lol.

Omalicha Sis m, u still remember me, chai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
rahjan:

Aunty,
internet/keyboard warrior is not original to that lady. People use it all the time in e-fights. She has probably forgotten that she said something like that and you're still remembering it. Release yourself please, free that space in your beautiful heart.

Ma Sis no dey forget something that easily o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Late comers aka 10 10% pipo, FOMO geng have distorted Fidson bull run. we were quietly achieving greatness oo. chaii.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
zimams:
If you are walking away with some profit after administrative fees are paid from the sales.... why not?.
Zenith still looks good at current price. Considering where GT is trading.

But come o... what is it about that 16.90 that Zenith hasnt been able to breach? undecided

Huge volume o... Talmbout 3m units plus, I personally marked 16.85- 17 out for some tussles.... With my small boy view of markets the bid/offer qty settles at 16.70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by King2019(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
dpacificheraclx:

Huge volume o... Talmbout 3m units plus, I personally marked 16.85- 17 out for some tussles.... With my small boy view of markets the bid/offer qty settles at 16.70

Is there any mobile app to trade stock in Nigeria?
I am new here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
King2019:

Is there any mobile app to trade stock in Nigeria?
I am new here

Try meristem ... I think they have an App

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by King2019(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
dpacificheraclx:

Try meristem ... I think they have an App
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hargbolahan01: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2020
I see you guys created a WhatsApp group for this... please add me sir 0+8+1+3+4+8+0+8+4+7+0
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Mpeace:
Zenith wet sabi disappoint.

My brother,
Zenith is a stock for the meek
For they shall inherit the earth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2020
No one created watsapp group for anything. So no point giving out numbers.

Any group created by anyone could be private and targeted for their purpose.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2020
ojeysky:

Was surprised as well, if UACN came out positive we won't hear even a commendation but because it's going south folks are throwing stones. Meanwhile I beg add me for that WhatsApp as well o wink 0 eight 0 three 5 23 35(X2)
He should kindly add me too, I am interested.0**8**0**36**79**"24*88****
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Thanks so much Oracle. some of us are loyal followers of this thread and you gurus. Please don't forget the fact that some people are wicked to the extent that they don't care about the consequence of their actions in other peoples' lives. Which is the one of the major reasons the country is the way it is today.
Keep doing what you know how to do best. I as an individual appreciate you and some of the gurus in the house.
And for those that wish to leave because of an individual, you can only get better by teaching others what u know. Even though u are not being paid for it.
Please all the gurus, u wouldn't know the lives u must have saved through all this ur investment advise and also the the ones u are yet to save.
Always do good for humanity and a better society. Even though we don't say it, we all appreciate your great work. Sister Mercy, make I no look for u oo.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2020
STNWAUME:

So it's a honourable thing for him to go into hiding now that the die is cast?
This comment is not acceptable. Even when we differ or joke on issues we must never ridicule or spite members. This UACN could have also gone up. Though OGG can be stubborn by sticking with his call which he has the right to do, But he is never monkey hunting.

He even advised those doing short term on the stock to Sell. What else do you want him to do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Eghuan01: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I just want to say thank you to Rabbi and the other bosses in the house. You guys have been steadily giving out invaluable information about financial literacy and the stock market.

Please keep up the good work on this platform. Bless!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2020
Zenith and WAPCO acting like they belong to the same coven.. grin

I hope Zenith breaches 16.90 today...or falls back toward 16.40 , which will be a better entry point before it takes off.

Willie2015:

My brother,
Zenith is a stock for the meek
For they shall inherit the earth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2020
Why is Zee afraid to move 5k up to 17 ? Lol. Weird stock. The number of 1unit bids that lined up in one middle of the bid table is funny. grin

Meanwhile, GTB is not in joking mode........those big guys accumulated with "greed" at circa 21..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Honestly it hurts the eyes to watch ...lol
It has done 16.95 already. Fell back again. cheesy

Mcy56:
Why is Zee afraid to move 5k up to 17 ? Lol. Weird stock. The number of 1unit bids that lined up in one middle of the bid table is funny. grin

Meanwhile, GTB is not in joking mode........those big guys accumulated with "greed" at circa 21..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Mills55:
Sister Mercy, make I no look for u oo.
Lol. Mcy still dey here..... grin
Thanks bro/sis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
nna777:
Late comers aka 10 10% pipo, FOMO geng have distorted Fidson bull run. we were quietly achieving greatness oo. chaii.
E don move.... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2020
zimams:
Honestly it hurts the eyes to watch ...lol
It has done 16.95 already. Fell back again. cheesy
Zee na one kind stock. grin
When they're ready, they'll reason it's matter.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2020
rahjan:
Aunty,
Thks bro.
I wasn't even fighting with her when she mentioned it.......that was what triggered the anger in me. Lol. At least it's normal to be angry, after all you for don know say I no be robot now.......even though I don't know whose side you are but it's all fine. grin
There's an adage in my side that says "the person that defecate may forget but the person that packed it won't"
Mcy forgives very easily......but doesn't forget easily...grin ......that's why it's good we always watch our utterances, even the Bible warns about it.........may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2020
phoinix:
Ma Sis no dey forget something that easily o. shocked
Lolz. You're right. grin
How far nah? Which stock are you planning to move next? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Mcy56:

E don move.... smiley

Somebody has seen how the q3 result will look like grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) (5943) (5944) ... (7972) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, beejay1(m), seyisanya(m), USAfall2024 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.