Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11182171 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Mpeace:
Where is locodemy? Its been a while.

so many ...
Dat used to grace this forum..
fxuser, pastor ihediorama
agbalowomeri, DeruggedProf...
currentprice... Mercilius... Tritri...feelamong
and now loco has joined dem..
dont knw what to say again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Willie2015:

so many ...
its possible they aren't in the market at the moment. Many left for foreign exchange, and cryptocurrencies
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2020
hmohammed:
My dad sponsored my university education with stock investments now I am doing the same already. Used my Zenith bank dividend to kit up my children for resumption.

Good news!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Willie2015:

so many ...

They are mostly fine. Sometimes they view this page. It's not always that they like to write something. Loco was here a few days ago, for instance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Who is in ph that can teach me how to trade in the stock market abeg,I need to learn this thing biko

You probably don't need to have someone teach you physically. If you're mentally prepared for it, you make researches, read books, watch YouTube videos, ask questions in fora like this one.

Take some time and then begin your journey gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akola: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
I do. What is about them?
chidexnwa:
Please who knows about wealth.ng here.
It's an app for investing in stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Penboy:
Please guys...which reputable website do you guys go when doing DD for Nigerian Stocks?

Investing.com only have few securities

Investing.com has all of them including some indexes. They dey here;
https://www.investing.com/equities/nigeria

This one on android is very good;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rmeideas.yochaa

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is there a forum for CRYPTO discuss?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
akola:
I do. What is about them?
I have heard about stocks making people go bankrupt and all. I passively invest in stocks on wealth.ng.
Is there a possibility of that happening.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mpeace:
Where is locodemy? Its been a while.

I am always with you people.wapco and Fidelity is making us proud.

More green next week

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
locodemy:

I am always with you people.wapco and Fidelity is making us proud.

More green next week

I thought you are JIJO king.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Justcul:

I thought you are JIJO king.. grin grin grin

This is not the era of 10% 10%.
When it comes,the signs will be there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
locodemy:

This is not the era of 10% 10%.
When it comes,the signs will be there.

Welcome to the bus my brother, we are tightly seated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akola: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
I have no such issue with them. I am currently in the green zone since I stated using the app. It happened to be the first app I got to know about for stock trading before I discovered there are better stock trading apps. In any case, my fund with their stock broker(sankore) has been in the winning zone.
chidexnwa:

I have heard about stocks making people go bankrupt and all. I passively invest in stocks on wealth.ng.
Is there a possibility of that happening.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
"When that dude will rise, its pattern will likely take up the form of an escape velocity !!"
If ur in, just relax with a cup of holix and be watching them on TV. wink cheesy grin---OGG on WAPCO!

This too, just like others, is coming to pass.... thanks OGG for the guide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
akola:
I have no such issue with them. I am currently in the green zone since I stated using the app. It happened to be the first app I got to know about for stock trading before I discovered there are better stock trading apps. In any case, my fund with their stock broker(sankore) has been in the winning zone.
Which other apps do you know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akola: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
I use chaka.
chidexnwa:

Which other apps do you know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Who is in ph that can teach me how to trade in the stock market abeg,I need to learn this thing biko

Ask questions on the thread. You can read the book "why stock prices go up and down" recommended by Sir Ositadinma cheesy(Available on pdfdrive.com). It explains stock trading in a simple manner from a US perspective but it is relevant to Nigeria as well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omotech: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
IYGEAL:

I guess you're trying to use them as a stock broker... No?

If you're going to give them your money to manage for you (Asset Management) or manage your portfolio through them (Stockbroking), select appropriately.
Thank you very much for your response, please which one do you think is the best?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
omotech:

Thank you very much for your response, please which one do you think is the best?

Depends on you Bro.
Most people on this thread manage their own portfolio, and would therefore select stockbroking from that option - including myself.

If you have the money but no idea what security(-ies) to buy and how, then you might consider doing some research or selecting the Asset Management option.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
With Julius Berger about to try their luck in Agro processing...... What could they be up to.... I definitely know it won't be food consumption related...... I want to believe they want to go into biofuels
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oakbranch: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mcy56:

Oh thanks.
Nice to hear that someone is benefitting from the noisemaking. grin
Think I just needed to take the break but will still be much around.
make it a short break ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
maishai:
With Julius Berger about to try their luck in Agro processing...... What could they be up to.... I definitely know it won't be food consumption related...... I want to believe they want to go into biofuels

They're possibly going to be processing. It's an untapped market in the Nigeria agricultural value chain. A lot of farmers produce but very little process their produce into a finished product for export.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
If I had the means, I would be tapping that industry as well.
debeey87:

They're possibly going to be processing. It's an untapped market in the Nigeria agricultural value chain. A lot of farmers produce but very little process their produce into a finished product for export.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2020
Willie2015:

so many ...

I noticed most of them are on US stock forum.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5991) (5992) (5993) (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ikemeze, Adinije(f), Agbalowomeri, meholo, stcool(m), egojeny1(f), Payunsin, olig(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.