Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11634545 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) (6074) (6075) (6076) ... (8248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Willie2015:

I entered some banks 2 day..
Just need like 10% to 20% ...
By Friday at least ...
Make Jah help my ministry...

Nsempas are not suppose to buy stocks now.Relax and hold what you have and get out at least 100%.Get the cash you need now because next bull will no longer be here again.

Next year na Jijo we go dey do to manage NSE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Cheers to paper profit. If you're satisfied with the percentage gains, do well to book profit. I think this bull will go further. But since no tech is yet available to accurately determine the market direction, we will have to take care of ourselves. grin

I still have some stocks I'm counting on to move quite further before I offload them. Cheers once again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
IYGEAL:
Cheers to paper profit. If you're satisfied with the percentage gains, do well to book profit. I think this bull will go further. But since no tech is yet available to accurately determine the market direction, we will have to take care of ourselves. grin

I still have some stocks I'm counting on to move quite further before I offload them. Cheers once again cheesy
I offloaded HONEYwell for UNILEVER grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fundamentally, the only sound stock here is JB

Sleep with both eyes closed. grin

kalkah:
Hello OGG,

Thanks, I am novice investor, I follow your advice on GSK is giving me 20%+ within 2 weeks, unfortunately I was able to buy only 30% of my intended volume.
Do you still recommend GSK at the CP of 7.25 though I entered at 6.

Is the estimated ROI on the stock above (UACN, Unilever, JB and Vitafoam) based on the current price? I observe that their prices are going up.

Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
kalkah:
Hello OGG,

Thanks, I am novice investor, I follow your advice on GSK is giving me 20%+ within 2 weeks, unfortunately I was able to buy only 30% of my intended volume.
Do you still recommend GSK at the CP of 7.25 though I entered at 6.

Is the estimated ROI on the stock above (UACN, Unilever, JB and Vitafoam) based on the current price? I observe that their prices are going up.

Thanks.

All things being equal,by His grace Gsk will sell above #10 with the type of cash chasing it coupled with the vaccine news which is propelling the stocks worldwide.The stock is owned by foreigners with less free float shares for public trading(about 600m units out of 1 billion plus shares).I am expecting it to close at 7.95 tomorrow and Friday 8+ and there we revalue the stock again.stocks like fidson and Neimeth are not left out in the race too.Gsk as the leader in the sector will gap up to mentain the lead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
megawealth01:

I am pitying shareholders of Honeywell and caverton at this time.With the excess gain in the market plus fresh funds looking for where to go,they will be remembered at least 20-30% profit is sure for those stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
locodemy:

I am pitying shareholders of Honeywell and caverton at this time.With the excess gain in the market plus fresh funds looking for where to go,they will be remembered at least 20-30% profit is sure for those stocks

Why do you pity those shareholders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin grin grin

Look well !

megawealth01:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

Why do you pity those shareholders?

When most stocks have done more than 100% return to their shareholders,the duo is yet to give 20% if we calculate from the time this bull started.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
locodemy:

When most stocks have done more than 100% return to their shareholders,the duo is yet to give 20% if we calculate from the time this bull started.

That's true....
I wonder why though?

Will they be late comers to the party? Lol

I hold positions in both companies btw
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YesWeCan11: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
veecovee:

Chaiii, i dont even know when to take profit again

If you see the signs, you would know grin

Burundi bulls always come with much volume. Scattering resistances and turning them to firm supports.

Our TA experts here should come and tell us what they are seeing ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Arduino, we discussed this thing here extensively that time. The news even took Transcorp to 1.60 something that time......but later, gradually when there wasn't any green light about it, no info, people lost hope and started selling....more especially when transcorp released bad fye results........people also expressed fear on where they'll get money to pay for Afam and it was discussed here that they have the money already...or something like that.
Think Currentprice even recommended it that time too.
That was how I was telling you to buy diamond that time,towards last minute and this same village people did not allow you. You better come and pay me royalty make I go help you appease them. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:

You're right, many cut losses.

Transcorp plc is one of my school fees that still pain me after 9 years of loses, but I refused to sell

If Transcorp can reach N2, I will really appreciate year 2020.....never give up

A living dog is better than dead lion grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
After 1.9years of buying and forgetting my wema.
It's finally turned green at 0.66

Ahbeg what are the projections for wema. Which stock should I buy if I sell it now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
lancee:

All doing well ..No one knew this will come just like this ..Goodluck to those that still holding on since march/april

It may still go higher ..more money pouring to the mkt b4 result

Where is Sir PeterRichie ...hope he bought during March/April low and still holding like most of us....

He saw it.....2020....The Game

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Una well done.
We are making money this year.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
YesWeCan11:

In the Oracle's voice, this bull is all the way from Burundi grin

Rabidoracle will soon go on long holiday when he will download grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. This one nah real Burundi bull ..... grin

FCMB to again appear on new high list......3.50.....
Chai! Make someone provide @intendy with long sheet of paper oooo. grin

Why is Fidelity lacking behind FCMB....the gap is too wide
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mcy56:
The type of fund entering the market! shocked
One of its kind!!!
I doubt if the so called January 2018 bull witnessed/exchanged half of this type of fund.

Zee: Not done yet.......3rd day new high loading.... lipsrsealed

I recall. But this one is yet to outperform that year.

Wema hit 1.60
Diamond and fcmb hit 3.5
Fidelity hit 3.9
Transcorp hit 2.6

I only recall penny stocks cos that's where I play

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
samzepaparazi:
After 1.9years of buying and forgetting my wema.
It's finally turned green at 0.66

Ahbeg what are the projections for wema. Which stock should I buy if I sell it now.

Recouping losses.
Chai
The bull Don go far already o.
UBN can give you return if you enter tomorrow.
At least 20% can favour you.
You may choose to withdraw your long time cash and chop Fufu like never before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
currentprice:
who keep the bet money?

where is menshpip self undecided

Oracle zenith target price reach today @ 25

grin grin grin grin

No be small thing oo

Christmas coming too early for Farmers that planted during planting season....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
jideflash:
Close of Trade.
FBNH +8.45%
Transcorp +9.80%
Wema +9.30%
Unitybank +9.09%
UCAP +9.81%
JB +10%
GSK 9.85%
Fidson +10%
Guinness +10%
Livestock +9.45%
Neimeth +10%
Nem +9.76%
Oando +9.82%
PZ +9.09%

Only today....Chai.....

What a BULL....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Mad bull o
see volume

Oga Oracle go talk say the volume go bring crash Lol
2021 will be very interesting
We need prolonged bull this time

Be fearful when others are greedy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
locodemy:

I will really appreciate if this Bull visit my Caverton and Fidelity this week

I will not partake in their AGM again.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
sellydion:
Fundamentally, the only sound stock here is JB

Sleep with both eyes closed. grin

JB posted a negative earning nine month ended September 2020.
The stock market could be very unpredictable though.
Last year was good for the company but the price did not go anywhere.

We are in a bull market and I think we are getting to a point where prices are driving up more by sentiment than any fundamental.
Will not be surprised if JB joins the bull even with the negative earning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigerian breweries hmm

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1325511443010162688
Kano state destroys alcohol worth 200 million naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
ebuka1997:
Nigerian breweries hmm

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1325511443010162688
Kano state destroys alcohol worth 200 million naira

Quite unfortunate for the company

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
UBA enter N8 before ACCESS

UBA will enter N11 before ACCESS

Onegentleguy, no beat me oo

......running.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
locodemy:

Recouping losses.
Chai
The bull Don go far already o.
UBN can give you return if you enter tomorrow.
At least 20% can favour you.
You may choose to withdraw your long time cash and chop Fufu like never before
UBN should do close to 8.50 in the days ahead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
ukay2:
UBA enter N8 before ACCESS

UBA will enter N11 before ACCESS

Onegentleguy, no beat me oo

......running.....
Those two eh... I sold part of my UBA holding back then to buy MTN at less than 120
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congratulations @rabbidoracle

Zenith has done 25 Naira.

Good work!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
meshpips:
Congratulations @rabbidoracle

Zenith has done 25 Naira.

Good work!
Congratulations Oga Oracle!!!

Except that though you saw the promise land, but I'm not sure you're partaking in it ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6070) (6071) (6072) (6073) (6074) (6075) (6076) ... (8248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: agbanimu11, presiade(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.