Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116177 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6611) (6612) (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
Biden sanctions Russian financial system.

If you are abroad (EU, US, Canny, Australia) , try and withdraw some cash and keep under your mattress.

I believe russians will not remain silent. They may target various global banks and cause outages. During that period, at least you can still survive using 'mattress money' till things get normalised.

Oga pls what is the implications of what is about to happen to our capital market.Should we expect good or bad effect on the market, though I know it is making crude price go up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janga(m): 4:05am On Feb 23, 2022
Biafran4life:
Oga pls what is the implications of what is about to happen to our capital market.Should we expect good or bad effect on the market, though I know it is making crude price go up

the effect of Russia & Ukraine war is impacting directly on crypto and us stock market index with a massive bear while giving a rise to dollar Index but i have no idea how it will impact on our locally stock exchange maybe positive as it will attract more FPI but i leave the analysis for the Oga here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Biafran4life:

I believe there will be no effect on NSE.

The events should prompt movement of capitals from these affected and surrounding countries into stable EMs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fidtopade: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2022
I wander oooo 'buy now when the price is high and average down when thw price is low'. Abeg come and be going!!
Cadillac15:

Now, this is the kind of advice I call "Come and Be Going grin ) Either way, you will be right in the end.

Buy now that the prices are high and risk of bear is all over the market.
Average down when the price drops angry

What happened to holding your cash until the market tanks and buying your fill?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
I have a belief that when ever dead stocks like NIGERINS are moving, a general BULL is coming to the market. I don't know how right or wrong I am. Gurus in the house over to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35144_UNION_BANK_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20_NOTICES_OF_EXTRA%20ORDINARY_G.pdf

This Union bank people sef. Y not sell the UK arm and share the money to us all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Does anyone know what's responsible for the large volume of universal insurance shares currently being traded? Yesterday was huge.. it's been high in recent times.. anything in the offing??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
gbengafaro1986:
hmmmm UCAP 13.90-13 in a few hrs,,,what manner of breafast is this? grin grin grin
UCAP back to 13.90.....

Meanwhile, ACCESS is getting lots of attention........
TRANSCORP sighted @1.26/1.27
CUTIX........also getting attn......
TOTAL........Quite some picks here at price below CP....
M & B ...........sighted @5.40........

Multiverse....,..full bid......... anything the matter here? Getting attention these days..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
sonofElElyon:
Does anyone know what's responsible for the large volume of universal insurance shares currently being traded? Yesterday was huge.. it's been high in recent times.. anything in the offing??
Where is the 'huge' for the stock currently on full offer?
Maybe na me no see the 'huge' sha...... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Maybe he is expecting something HUUUUUGE according to Investor Sabinus aka Mr Funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:
Those guys are game players, dey don carry their jijo enter the stock...... grin
After depressing the share price, they'll move it up again......
KM 14 is just few millions away...... We see how it goes......
UCAP now @ KM 14....…... tongue

Btw, where's Megawealth01, bros I dey greet oo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
ololufemi:
he is expecting something HUUUUUGE according to Investor Sabinus aka Mr Funny. grin
Lol. I no know for the Oga oo. grin
See good stocks wey full ground, na the one on full offer he dey see huge whatever..... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
sonofElElyon:

grin why are you looking for the living among the Dead?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Lol. I no know for the Oga oo. grin
See good stocks wey full ground, na the one on full offer he dey see huge whatever..... cheesy

I am telling you mama! Abeg, give me some stock picks for person wey just jam free cash. DD on our heads grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Really tempting, I'm considering increasing my stake in ACCESS, not just so impressed with the 9M month figures
yMcy56:

UCAP back to 13.90.....

TOTAL........Quite some picks here at price bellow CP....

Multiverse....,..full bid......... anything the matter here? Getting attention these days..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Marketapprentic:

I am telling you mama! Abeg, give me some stock picks for person wey just jam free cash. DD on our heads grin
Chai!! Na Una be my boss for this market oo. grin

Anyway, you fit do DD on top UBA anyway........seems cheaper among it's peers.
Custodian @CP (7.20) or below.........this stock is consistent with dividend payments.......and started paying twice a year.
I think alliance with F.U.G.A.Z isn't a bad idea.........like the ogas will say, if dem no poo, dem go vomit.
FA wise, they're not doing bad too.
Remember na just personal opinion o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:

UCAP back to 13.90.....

TOTAL........Quite some picks here at price bellow CP....

Which would you go for ma Seplat or Total, what I'm looking at in Seplat:
1. (outcome benefit from) The commissioning of the Amukpe-Escravos Pipeline (AEP) in the fourth quarter with oil flow in December 2021.
2. (pricing benefit from) The recent uptick in the average price of crude oil in USD over averge USD price of oil in the final quarter of 2021.
3. Production is expected to be in the range 48-50 kboepd for the year, compared to 33kbopd through the final quarter of 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
dpacificheraclx:

Which would you go for ma Seplat or Total, what I'm looking at in Seplat:
1. (outcome benefit from) The commissioning of the Amukpe-Escravos Pipeline (AEP) in the fourth quarter with oil flow in December 2021.
2. (pricing benefit from) The recent uptick in the average price of crude oil in USD over averge USD price of oil in the final quarter of 2021.
3. Production is expected to be in the range 48-50 kboepd for the year, compared to 33kbopd through the final quarter of 2021

Na my ogas assignment you carry give me. At CP, the two don pass my power. You can direct it to Pa Emma sir/ma. smiley
Not like I don't have idea, but it's better the professionals handle it........OR you go 50/50 on both.

@Currentprice where at thou....... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Na my ogas assignment you carry give me. At CP, the two don pass my power. You can direct it to Pa Emma sir/ma. smiley
Not like I don't have idea, but it's better the professionals handle it........OR you go 50/50 on both.

@Currentprice where at thou....... grin
You be Oga for here ma, grin grin grin abeg help us out, e joor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
dpacificheraclx:
You be Oga for here ma, grin grin grin abeg help us out, e joor
Let's expect the gurus to reply this.
They have first hand information on these big oil stocks.
The time I was shouting SEPLAT was when it went down to circa 300 but now @800, I don't even know what the financials are saying nor following the news around it.......but Seplat remains a good stock with quarterly dividend payments and, especially with oil price going up.

As for TOTAL, Currentprice and some ogas recommended it for pick here recently.
Try and surf thru his posts and put him in copy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Let's expect the gurus to reply this.
They have first hand information on these big oil stocks.
The time I was shouting SEPLAT was when it went down to circa 300 but now @800, I don't even know what the financials are saying nor following the news around it.......but Seplat remains a good stock with quarterly dividend payments and, especially with oil price going up.

As for TOTAL, Currentprice and some ogas recommended it for pick here recently.
Try and surf thru his posts and put him in copy.
Alright, Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg, what if transcorp surprises us by paying 50k dividend? I just dey think am o, based on UCAP like this and their Q3financials?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Marketapprentic:
Abeg, give me some stock picks for person wey just jam free cash. DD on our heads grin
What's the person's obj self?
What's timeframe you're looking at?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Marketapprentic:

grin why are you looking for the living among the Dead?

grin grin grin

It didn't appear dead when i bought

But you didn't answer my question.. large quantities being traded. There must be a reason
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
dpacificheraclx:
Alright, Thank you for this.
Total is getting lots of attention today, maybe result is around the corner, you fit buy small.
*Q4 interim was very good.
Pls do your DD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Compared to previous quantities traded i mean..
Anyway seems no-one has good news to share.. o well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Total is getting lots of attention today, maybe result is around the corner, you fit buy small.
Q3 was very good.
Pls do your DD.
which result again,or do you mean audited
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34908_TOTALENERGIES_MARKETING_NIGERIA_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCI.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Valueinvestor:

which result again,or do you mean audited
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34908_TOTALENERGIES_MARKETING_NIGERIA_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCI.pdf
Ok thanks.
Guess I was referring to interim then.........where one huge profit of 24B or something was made (before tax).
Already said my attn wasn't really on it, na CP made me check am. smiley
Huge PAT made ........+711%!!
Cc: dpacificheraclx

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
dharpzee:
Abeg, what if transcorp surprises us by paying 50k dividend? I just dey think am o, based on UCAP like this and their Q3financials?

I estimate Transcorp EPS for shareholders in 2021 will be about 28 kobo per share if Q4 performance is like Q3 performance. With this they cannot pay 50k.

Based on the 28 kobo earning per share if they distribute 50% as dividend that will be a 14kobo dividend. But since they still need money to invest in the business they may give a 5kobo dividend or a 10kobo.

Their board meeting is 1st of March. So in a weeks time the results should be on the NGX website.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
NGXGROUP
VFD Group acquired over 5% stake in NGXGROUP.......

Board meeting shifted forward to 23 Feb, 2022 (from 22nd March) in compliance with option 2 of result filing.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35149_NIGERIAN_EXCHANGE_GROUP_PLC%20NGX_GROUP'S_ANNOUNCEMENT_T.pdf

https://nairametrics.com/2022/02/23/vfd-group-plc-acquires-over-5-shareholding-in-ngx-group-plc/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eku market ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
dharpzee:

Not possible in the next 3 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (6611) (6612) (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SlahJoe(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.