Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116171 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
dpacificheraclx:
Seplat @ full bid, price now at N945.8
its just the begining o, that catalyst strong no be small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:
I have 1.5million units of universal insurance and quite willing to sell below 20k per share.. give me (reasonable) offer!

10k and we have a deal?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2022
kolaish:
Kindly expatiate how the platform is meant to scam anybody. I want to learn too.

To the best of my knowledge, the information circulated on the platform borders around stock investment, what to buy, reason to buy and general group discussion and opinion, just like we are doing here. I joined 3 days ago and at least the information there is not a waste.

Nobody is asking anybody to bring any money for investment nor do they have a stockbroking arm they are recommending for anybody to invest their fund.

Because one of the number is linked to a food vendor who is also into a lot of things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Pls how reliable is the ubcapital app or do I have to go through email to open account.The meristem guys are not serious. To transfer my account to them/sukuk bond they are demanding unnecessary things which I have to send hard copies. Which kind broker in this era will not accept scanned copies of documents
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Heishere:

10k and we have a deal?

I said reasonable offer.. how much is your offer per share bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

I said reasonable offer.. how much is your offer per share bro

That's 10kobo per share na. Is that not reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Valueinvestor:
Good morning house, please is anyone having issues with meristem login this morning

Send them an email with your instruction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Heishere:

That's 10kobo per share na. Is that not reasonable?

Oh. Thought you said 10k for all..
Yes it's reasonable and noted!
15k net per share excluding fees and commission will fly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Curiouscity:

Yes. Since yesterday in the evening. Both their website and app are having issues.

Dear Esteemed client,

We are aware that you have been unable to access some of our platforms as we are experiencing a downtime. You have also been unable to reach us via mails.

We are deeply sorry about this and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. as we are working tirelessly to get the issues resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can also reach us on 0700-63747836.

For your mandate orders, please send us an SMS (only) to our SMS Mandate line- 08076767606.
Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We will update you once our platforms are up and running smoothly.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you.

Investment Research Ι Meristem Securities Limited Ι 124, Norman Williams Street, Ikoyi,
Lagos State, Nigeria Ι Tel: +234 (1) 2717350-6 Ι Fax: +234 (1) 2717356 Ι
Email: research@meristemng.comΙ Website: http://www.meristemng.com
For Feedbacks ONLY, please call our toll-free on: 0800MERISTEM or 080063747836.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2022
beejay1:

Thanks i just did
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2022
beejay1:

Apparently, they are experiencing troubles with emails too.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Meritrade is up now!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

10kobo is what I can offer given the risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Except if you have liquidity issues, just give it some time. You'd soon be able to sell it above 20k.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2022
dpacificheraclx:
Seplat @ full bid, price now at N945.8
Proposed cash acquisition of Mobil Producing Nig. Unltd. ...
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35160_SEPLAT_ENERGY_PLC%20PRESS_RELEASE_ON_SEPLAT_ACQUISITION_.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Curry30:

Chai...from 32/33k when you highlighted this stock oh. It's done 3X+
Was even ranging btw 21/23k then.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
dharpzee:
Meritrade is up now!!
Orders are still not going through
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2022
yMcy56:
ROYALEX
Anyone observed that this stock keeps going? smiley
Closed @1.14.......
Started Thw journey from 20/23kobo....
It's well. smiley

Mama! I am surprised ooo. I had bought some but had since sold my afolabi units. I am thinking that something is going to happen with NIGERINS cuz of the way it's being moving for sometimes now and they are hoarding it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:
I have 1.5million units of universal insurance and quite willing to sell below 20k per share.. give me (reasonable) offer!
Bros why are you so impatient on this Unvinsure?
Except you are in need of some cash liquidity, which is understandable, then I don't know why you are bent on selling.
I doubt if you bought it above 0.25k highest self.
I'll advice you allow your Universal Insure be ......and focus on some other ones for now.....if you have some other funds to trade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

1,500,000 units of universal insurance at 20kobo is 300k only.Why selling at 15kobo?

If you want to buy insurance stocks, buy the ones with lesser OS and good financial prints.

Stocks like Regal,sunu,sovereign trust, Lasaco are the best among these kobo kobo stocks.

Next week, some traders will be taking their loots to the insurance sector and stocks like Regal and sovereign trust are sharp to rise first

The offers at 20kobo that seems impossible to you will be made possible when the traders come to the insurance sector.

Just hold on and thank me later.
Some kobo stocks at insurance sector are greatly underpriced now following the recent move in some stocks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Marketapprentic:
Mama! I am surprised ooo. I had bought some but had since sold my afolabi units. I am thinking that something is going to happen with NIGERINS cuz of the way it's being moving for sometimes now and they are hoarding it
Lol. Who could have thought it would go this far...... Wonders of NSE. cheesy
......but from the findings that time, if I could still recollect, German Govt has a stake in the Coy thru a private coy, which could have been another factor that could be influencing their operations positively.

As for NIGERINS, I also observed the activities there from 20k and has recently been on full bid.......
Maybe acquisition or merger is in the pipeline who knows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
lets talk. PM me asap.

sonofElElyon:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Some people no get joy for this market oh.I hope what I am seeing in academy is not pump and dump.I hope some people no go buy monkey,lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Thanks everyone for the advice.. will hold on. Not in dire need of cash
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
yMcy56:

Bros why are you so impatient on this Unvinsure?
Except you are in need of some cash liquidity, which is understandable, then I don't know why you are bent on selling.
I doubt if you bought it above 0.25k highest self.
I'll advice you allow your Universal Insure be ......and focus on some other ones for now.....if you have some other funds to trade.

Will hold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
jideflash:
lets talk. PM me asap.

Withdrawn!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
IYGEAL:

Except if you have liquidity issues, just give it some time. You'd soon be able to sell it above 20k.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
locodemy:

1,500,000 units of universal insurance at 20kobo is 300k only.Why selling at 15kobo?

If you want to buy insurance stocks, buy the ones with lesser OS and good financial prints.

Stocks like Regal,sunu,sovereign trust, Lasaco are the best among these kobo kobo stocks.

Next week, some traders will be taking their loots to the insurance sector and stocks like Regal and sovereign trust are sharp to rise first

The offers at 20kobo that seems impossible to you will be made possible when the traders come to the insurance sector.

Some kobo stocks at insurance sector are greatly underpriced now following the recent move in some stocks

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Vanguard carries that talks on acquisition of large stake in NIGERINS by a foreign investor have just been concluded. Proshare carries it too.
I refrain from saying more on this to avoid the monkey hunter label.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:
Thanks everyone for the advice.. will hold on. Not in dire need of cash
You see, one thing that's still pending is the insurance recapitalization exercise.
Except NAICOM or whichever body in charge of this withdraws or cancel it, then it will still take place maybe with extended deadline.
When?? We don't know yet.

Most of the insurance companies have commenced activities in line with that........ That's why you can see the likes of NEM, MANSARD, AIICO, LINKAGE, MBENEFIT and maybe some other ones doing reconstructions, giving bonuses, embarking on right issues as well as sourcing for investors both within and outside the country to be able to meet up when time comes.

Some will be acquired while some will merge in the course of this. So, no hope is lost yet.
If not for the apathy towards insurance sector, quite a lot of them are undervalued.

If not for the apathy, how can you explain Custodian for instance still dilly-dallying around N7, with that type of result and div payouts??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Except SUNU, thats a loss making machine, with ridiculous EPS

locodemy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mahommie29: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmm, maybe I should dabble into WAPIC then

yMcy56:

You see, one thing that's still pending is the insurance recapitalization exercise.
Except AMCON or whichever body in charge of this withdraws or cancel it, then it will still take place maybe with extended deadline.
When?? We don't know yet.

Most of the insurance companies have commenced activities in line with that........ That's why you can see NEM, MANSARD, AIICO, LINKAGE, MBENEFIT and maybe some other ones doing reconstructions, giving bonuses, embarking on right issues as well as sourcing for investors both within and outside the country to be able to meet up when time comes.

Some will be acquired while some will merge in the course of this. So, no hope is lost yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.