Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115723 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:57am On May 04, 2022
E Ku Market o. smiley

OKOMU, PRESCO,DANGCEM doing well in market.....

OKOMU: Full bid @161.70......
CADBURY: Full bid @11.25......
CHAMS: Full bid @23k.....
FIDSON: Full bid @8.96....

There's one stock that has been mentioned severally here by Oga OGG, bids building there and some people are still looking away, has high potential of delivering more than 50% to the patient ones, cheapest in it's sector.......we'll see how Mr. Market handles it as time goes on....... wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2022
You mean TOTAL ma??

OGG has been well outspoken about that company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2022
Oando on full offer. No single bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:45am On May 04, 2022
ACCESSCORP:

NAHCO: Sighted @6.50!! wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:46am On May 04, 2022
dpacificheraclx:
You mean TOTAL ma??
It's INTBREW
Back to profit........
Cheaper in it's sector.......
Waiting for Mr. Market and Mr. Time to do justice to it......
This is what Q1 looks like.....

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 11:53am On May 04, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Not a case of half full nor empty.

Percentage increase or decrease is different from when you do devaluation.

Number can increase over 100% but currency cannot devalue 100%.

99% devaluation of the $-naira (assume 2016 exchange rate of N360 as reference) will bring the value to N36,000 per dollar. We are not in Iran o.

I still do not understand the part in bold.

Using 2015 as reference 1$ was equal to N200. Now it is N590.

N590 - N200 = N390, by how much is this devaluation?

I interpret it as Naira losing more than 100% of it 2015 value.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:05pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:
Though it may not deliver a similar ROI margin, CHAMS can well be the next COURTVILLE.
I look at the coys last 3 FP, and I see VALUE.
Reward is well ahead of the combination of risk and current mkt price (even @ >>10% premium to it)

...already highlighted this before now.
There are quite some positive to make out from the coys financial print.

CAVEAT: Due diligence still applies as always.

Selah
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o. smiley

OKOMU, PRESCO,DANGCEM doing well in market.....

OKOMU: Full bid @161.70......
CADBURY: Full bid @11.25......
CHAMS: Full bid @23k.....
FIDSON: Full bid @8.96....

There's one stock that has been mentioned severally here by Oga OGG, bids building there and some people are still looking away, has high potential of delivering more than 50% to the patient ones, cheapest in it's sector.......we'll see how Mr. Market handles it as time goes on....... wink

Except for FIDSON, we have since highlighted the immense potential in the other coys many times here.
...they are all on full bid now.
Some folks thought that CADBURY, PRESCO, OKOMU were expensive @ N8+, <N90 and <N100 respectively.
Others were looking at CHAMS @ 20k despite the several highlight on it. (see one above)

They will still be looking at INTEBREW until it runs hard. smiley wink cool

Btw, where is that dude that wanted to sell off his CHAMS at discount to mkt. (below 20k) ...oya come and pay ur tithe now.
No stories oo! smiley wink cool

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:09pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:
INTERNATIONAL BREWERY @ N5+ reminds of LARFAGE WAPCO @ N9.

Had analyzed and highlighted the value-drive potential of INTER BREWERY @ N4+

One word: BUY... ACCUMULATE!

...risk clearly making a mockery of inherent REWARD.
Best suited for a mid to long-term play.

One of the most powerful weapon of SUCEESS or failure within the stock market is with the ability to take advantage of the 'gap' between current perception and REAL VALUE.
...knowing how and when to align with that 'gap' is the core 'survival mark' of a WINING INVESTOR!

~Sinclair

"If u want to know whether u are holding onto the RIGHT stock(s), run a check to see if its still a business that 'the world loves' and WHY they love it. ...then, find out if u ought to chose it ahead of any other"
~Sinclair

"If u desire to WIN more 'open battles' with the stock market, then NEVER work to PLAY AHEAD of it or seek to TIME it.
...work to PLAY ALONG with it and seek to better ur playing STRATEGY.
Unless of course u wish for a far less win than normal."

~Sinclair

dpacificheraclx:
You mean TOTAL ma??

Use your tongue to count your teeth my Oga! smiley wink cheesy
By the way, note that TOTAL is also great @ CMP.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:10pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:

Except for FIDSON, we have since highlighted the immense potential in the other coys many times here.
Some folks thought that CADBURY, PRESCO OKOMU were expensive @ <N8, <N90 and <N100 respectively.
Others were looking at CHAMS @ 20k despite the many highlight. (see post above)

Btw, where is that dude that wanted to sell off his CHAMS. ...oya come and pay ur tithe now.
No stories oo!
grin smiley wink cool

It is well.

grin grin grin

Thanks for saving me from another panic sale like transcorp courtesy Peter grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
yMcy56:

It's INTBREW

Yes ma, boss OGG mentioned INTBREW a couple of times already, but on a personal level, I'm still not interested in the company. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because of its dominance in the industry, or higher direct costs due to spikes in raw materials, energy costs, and opex, or maybe it's earnings, which haven't really impressed since 2016 despite a 650 percent increase in revenue.

Maybe in the medium to long term, this won't matter, but all of this bothers me especially with the surge in key commodities. I'm still learning on the job, and if there's anything I'm missing, I'm willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:14pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:

Hope for your sake and those waiting to see Q4/YE 2021 report, that you all can get to buy it then without having to pay an appreciable premium to CMP.

Try reading the post above... and substitute NEIMETH with INTER BREWERY.
...for just like some folks jettisoned NEIMETH @ 38-40k but later rushed in @ N2+, so will... wink cheesy grin

With IB, the end of a LOW BASE EFFECT was established in Q2/H1, 2021... while a TURNING POINT OF INFLECTION was born in Q3, 2021. ...Q4 will mirror it more, while Q1, 2022 will herald the... (Let me just comment my reserve) wink cheesy grin

Already highlighted these stuffs and more with several analysis in times past.

It's often best to KEY IN once you can perceive the part in italics.
As I've said before now, a N5 peg for IB is a STEAL! ...it's like buying a bottle of Grand Malt for <N30.

Elsewhere, NIG BREWERY is showing a similar characteristics. ...however my chase for value means that I'd be more inclined to assign a higher portfolio weighting in INTER BREWERY than NIG BREWERY.
...perhaps a 65-35% or 60-40% weighting should make sense. (value-driven quest in view)

Well, you already know that I love that man Mr Time... and am sure you know why!

Selah.

yMcy56:

It's INTBREW
Back to profit........

Expect periods of HL and HH with it's pricing going forward.
The worst is behind it. ...the ride will not be entirely smooth but I see better days ahead!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:

Use your tongue to count your teeth my Oga! smiley wink cheesy

Regards

grin grin grin Lol, I will try that sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dpacificheraclx(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2022
yMcy56:

It's INTBREW
Back to profit........

The Q1 performance is super solid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:30pm On May 04, 2022
I believe some people have been strategically accumulating GSK, TRANSCORP, WAPCO, ACCESSCORP, UBA and COURTVILLE.

When they are through with "playing that melody", I expect their prices to ....

Let me just comment my reserve. smiley wink cool

Selah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jinnyz: 12:33pm On May 04, 2022
Please what's your opinion on Fidelity? Is it a hold?

onegentleguy:
I believe some people have been strategically accumulating GSK, TRANSCORP, ACCESSCORP, UBA and COURTVILLE.

When they are through with "playing that Melody", I expect their prices to ....

Let me just comment reserve. smiley wink cool

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 1:07pm On May 04, 2022
EVERYBODY HAS AN AREA OF EXPERTISE- WE KNOW HOW TO DO STOCKS!!!
I am happy with our stock picks. Latter this week or any moment from now we will tell the market our stock pick for the week, plus update on our follow up on FPIs. We will use the system that produced Fidson to do the pick.

But if for any reason Mr. Labalaba does the job he is fairly good at (we all know his pastime, but I still like him), then we will get to know some few days after!!!

We can be your mentor plus get all our daily stock picks/tips at a promotional price of NGN2k per Month instead of the regular price of NGN6K per month. For details send STOCK PICKS to whatsapp +2348023054935

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
LEARN AFRICA: Full bid @2.14........
ACADEMY: Full bid @1.60.........
MCNICHOLS: Full bid @77k......... illiquidity is one major issue here......
NB: Full bid @62.80.....

OANDO: Full offer, MM can't be trusted here, they may perform magic anytime.........Jijoists also on standby here for another possible ride..... lipsrsealed grin

VITAFOAM: Touched 26 earlier.........reversed back to circa 23 and inching up gradually from there......

WEMA: 3.51...
FIDELITY: 3.69....
FCMB: 3.65......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:34pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:
Think is about time I wrote that article with the title:

"HAVE YOURSELF A GRAND MALT"

That HUGE chasm btw potential REWARD and inherent risk (surrounding concerns are diminishing with time)
Already gave a clue before now.

My only challenge is time constrain.
It is well.

When you see the likes of NB and GUINNESS @ N62+ and N100 in that order, you know that INTERBREW is potentially a N20 coy.
That P2P comparison of their EV/EBITDA, JPBM, CBR/CRM, OCF/NPM, CEPS etc... and perhaps things might begin to appear a bit clearer looking at how risk compares to REWARD and current pricing.

As I said before, aligning with INTEBREW @ CMP is like buying a bottle of Grand Malt which sells for N150, for <N30.

Had intended to explain this and several other potential highlight of the coy (in view of its price) in the article above, but couldn't do that for lack of time.

BUY... ACCUMULATE!
Long term HOLD!

Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2022
samguru:
Guinness is a vawulent grin grin grin grin stock

sha do quick and relax at #100 and above after Q3 result

Guinness don reach #100 shooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2022
Mpeace:
Oando on full offer. No single bid.

That one shock me!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:20pm On May 04, 2022
BREWERIES are vexing.....

WEMA: Hostile take over from FIDE/FCMB ongoing...... currently sighted @3.60........ grin

BANKING: Relaxing for other sectors to also shine....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
Which app is best for US stocks or international stocks pls

Any suggestions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:59pm On May 04, 2022
petaling:
Oga @Wanaj0. My respect. Imagine ascribing newbie to a founding member. Please suggest any fine I must pay to appease the god.
On his behalf, you're to part with 50k units of SEPLAT and a paltry 500k units of the NEM in contention........ grin
If you don't have NEM cos you warned him against the stock, convert to cash and bring all to me so I can appease him on your behalf.......don't come and go and waste time o. cheesy grin

Lol. Una no go fit intimidate me for this forum....... grin
Reading thru few out of the massive profile he must have gotten and the "testimonies", I can categorically say that an amateur like me is not fit to be in same space with those ogàs.......but I think it's a privilege to be able to also post where they equally do. smiley

You did well btw. Think it's another way to again remind us of "Who's Who" in this forum and the Investment Space.
We have quite some other ogas here and we're supposed to be spreading red carpets for them whenever we see them here. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:09pm On May 04, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by History555: 3:27pm On May 04, 2022
Members in the house, pls who are the registrars of access bank. United securities or coronation registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:38pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:

Expect periods of HL and HH with it's pricing going forward.
The worst is behind it. ...the ride will not be entirely smooth but I see better days ahead!

It is well.

...simple on TA. wink cheesy grin
On FA, I love this dude.
For us, its a HOLD across all investment horizon. Short, mid, long but especially in the mid-long term.

CAVEAT: Due diligence still applies as always.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2022
History555:
Members in the house, pls who are the registrars of access bank. United securities or coronation registrars

United Securities before, Coronation now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:13pm On May 04, 2022
I strongly hold the belief that Africa Free Trade agreement is catalying our maufacturing sectors.

Better days are ahead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:13pm On May 04, 2022
I strongly hold the belief that Africa Free Trade agreement is catalying our manufacturing sectors.

Better days are ahead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 5:16pm On May 04, 2022
Please who knows anything about Daraju Industries Limited ooo. I see their my my stuff and fressia in the market but haven't used it. How big are there? Let me get small knowledge join to what's available online please...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:20pm On May 04, 2022
VITAFOAM: Eventually obeyed the N25 call today.... wink
Blvd that Oga can see and confirm it.....
If to say I bet, I for won today....... cheesy

WEMA: 3.85......
FIDELITY: 3.70....
FCMB: 3.65.....
WEMA ahead of the F & F!! Wonders of the century....... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monibabakan(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2022
onegentleguy:

Some folks thought that CADBURY, PRESCO, OKOMU were expensive @ <N8, <N90 and <N100 respectively.
Others were looking at CHAMS @ 20k despite the several highlight on it. (see one above)

Btw, where is that dude that wanted to sell off his CHAMS at discount to mkt. (below 20k) ...oya come and pay ur tithe now.
No stories oo! smiley wink cool

It is well.

Respect oga OGG! I can remember well you gave him that warning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6683) (6684) (6685) (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.