Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115707 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2022
hischoice:

I don't listen to professionsals. In fact, because of your advice, I'm selling the Guinness tomorrow. angry

He's not a professional in the sense you might be thinking it.

By the time you said professionals told you not to buy, he gave green light to Guinness here. So if there is anyone you should listen to, it's probably him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 05, 2022
IYGEAL:

By the time you said professionals told you not to buy, he gave green light to Guinness here. So if there is anyone you should listen to, it's probably him.

Below are my forecast on Brewers as at the heat of the selloff.

I try to see what comes later through extensive research and not what happens now. That is staying 10 moves ahead.

I can be wrong sha especially on timeframes. grin grin No one is perfect.

I remembered warning the US traders on the US stock thread about the 'fckfest'. Now they are taking it without lube.

RabbiDoracle:

Hope you know Guinness dividends are small compared to the banks?

But I expect it to trade below 17.50 first.

I believe next 2 years will be the year for the Brewers.

All breweries are at historical lows.

17th May 2020

RabbiDoracle:

Even if Guinness doesn't close the gap, it will still sell higher in the next 4 years. People will still drink.

The koko is for it to line your portfolio. NBrew sold at historical low of 22.50. GUINNESS sold at historical low of 17. Judging from where they are coming from, it is a great buy if you entered at those point.

Imagine those on NBrew holding 93% gain now. For this bad market grin grin

30th May 2020

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:31pm On May 05, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Hold till Guinness hits N300 (and NBrew should hits N250).

From 17, you should be having a gain of 1,664%.

However this is small compared to 4,000% that some names will print. Go find it.

You are really an oracle in this field.

Kudos !!

Pls ... some of the names, ejoooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
ukay2:
BURUNDI BULLS IN THE MARKET

ENJOY everyone.......

Is there bull in d market?? E Neva reach meoooo. Fidelity n GTBANK make una gbe body nah!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Below are my forecast on Brewers as at the heat of the selloff.

I try to see what comes later through extensive research and not what happens now. That is staying 10 moves ahead.

I can be wrong sha especially on timeframes. grin grin No one is perfect.

I remembered warning the US traders on the US stock thread about the 'fckfest'. Now they are taking it without lube.

I recall this. That's what I'm trying to tell the fellow.

Meshpips also recommended Guinness with his VWAP set up when it was selling around 20 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by blueheart(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Hold till Guinness hits N300 (and NBrew should hits N250).

From 17, you should be having a gain of 1,664%.

However this is small compared to 4,000% that some names will print. Go find it.

Boss, please which names will print such. I'm a newbie to this market. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:55am On May 06, 2022
hischoice:
I don't listen to professionsals. In fact, because of your advice, I'm selling the Guinness tomorrow. angry
This got me lmao. Then you should have been "mychoice" and not "hischoice" na. grin

IYGEAL:
.,....and you took him serious? Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:00am On May 06, 2022
jp130:
Best info so far
It is an old acct. I no want chop dis fidelity div, i just want reinvest it.
Thanks but how do i go abt depositing?
Open account first....
Once it's been successfully opened, you'll transfer money to Morgan Capital Securities acct number and it will reflect in your trading acct.
The minimum deposit to make your trading acct active is N5,050......You can deposit more than that and keep depositing as funds are available.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:05am On May 06, 2022
ojesymsym:
lol.... Make I shorten.
Lol. Thanks bros for not taking the comment in bad faith. grin

In answer to your inquiry, you can be checking this below site for dividends declared and updated ones as well:

https://investogist.com/list-of-dividends-announced-in-2022-qualification-and-payment-dates/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 6:05am On May 06, 2022
yMcy56:

.,....and you took him serious? Lol. cheesy

He/she was going to sell Guinness prematurely grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:10am On May 06, 2022
IYGEAL:
He/she was going to sell Guinness prematurely grin
Lol. He's a joker. grin
The post he made before Oga Rabbi replied, he said he did exactly what the professionals advice us not to do, how did he then chose Guinness of all stocks around that time @17? Lol. grin
Well, I just took it that he was joking sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:18am On May 06, 2022
ukay2:
BURUNDI BULLS IN THE MARKET....
Oga Ukay2, the bull is still on selected stocks oo.
The banking and financial stocks are still watching film.....
Imagine F.U.G.A.Z, F&F, UCAP/APR even shedding first!!
Wasn't even expecting ZEE & GT below 30 with all this jumps in some sectors in the market......
Maybe they're still relaxing and gathering energy sha, let's be watching.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:23am On May 06, 2022
When is Abbey mortgage bank going to release its final results They said it would be released end of April and they failed so to do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2022
hischoice:
I don't know jackshit about the stock market.
I did exactly what professionals advise us not to do - I blindly picked Guinness @17.

Now, I feel like writing and selling a stocks literacy ebook.
Please invest in your financial education even if you continue to take a contrarian approach to investing. That you got this right doesn't mean you'll always get it right. Not knowing sh!t about the stock market will not take any serious investor very far in the stock market. By the way, continue to enjoy your loot. More wins!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2022
hischoice:

Hahaha...Lobatan! I like this man grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:30am On May 06, 2022
yMcy56:

Oga Ukay2, the bull is still on selected stocks oo.
The banking and financial stocks are still watching film.....
Imagine F.U.G.A.Z, F&F, UCAP/APR even shedding first!!
Wasn't even expecting ZEE & GT below 30 with all this jumps in some sectors in the market......
Maybe they're still relaxing and gathering energy sha, let's be watching.....

The bull is turn by turn. When these sectors enjoying now get to saturation point, the traders/investors may take position in Fugaz and others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hischoice(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2022
seyisanya:
Please invest in your financial education even if you continue to take a contrarian approach to investing. That you got this right doesn't mean you'll always get it right. Not knowing sh!t about the stock market will not take any serious investor very far in the stock market. By the way, continue to enjoy your loot. More wins!

Funny, isn't it, that I have made far more losses commiting my money to "financially educated" folks to manage than I have lost by randomly picking stocks and waiting a year, doing nothing.

In no field of human endeavour have I seen folks wear dark suits, sit behind big desks and all they do is "guess and get paid big money."

Professional financial advisor finishing off his expert financial advice with "this is not a financial advice." Bunch of jokers. Playing kàlòkàlò with people's sweat.

If I, as an engineer, let my doubts and lack of trust in my abilities become that obvious to my clients, I would be picking tissues on the street for food in no time.

PS: There is another fraudulent clause they usually slip into footnotes:

Past performance are not indicative of future returns.

Excuse me, what's the essence of devoting your life's energy to a cause if you can't tell how an event would turn out based on past outcomes bordering around similar events?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2022
hischoice:

Funny, isn't it, that I have made far more loss commiting my money to "financially educated" folks to manage than I have lost by randomly picking stocks and waiting a year, doing nothing.

No field of human endeavour have I seen folks wear dark suits, sit behind big desks and all they do is "guess and get paid big money."

Professional financial advisor finishing off his expert financial advice with "this is not a financial advice." Bunch of jokers. Playing kàlòkàlò with people's sweat.

If I, as an engineer, let my doubts and lack of trust in my abilities become that obvious to my clients, I would be picking tissues on the street for food in no time.

You sound like a financially savvy but just be calming down bros.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 10:06am On May 06, 2022
sonofElElyon:
When is Abbey mortgage bank going to release its final results They said it would be released end of April and they failed so to do

People will just have to wait until they decide it is ready because na the VFD Group men dey control that company currently. Their former Managing Director just got appointed into the board of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Limited recently.

They also purchased shares worth above 5% holdings in the NGX PLC this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 10:13am On May 06, 2022
ololufemi:

People will just have to wait until they decide it is ready because na the VFD Group men dey control that company currently. Their former Managing Director just got appointed into the board of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Limited recently.

They also purchased shares worth above 5% holdings in the NGX PLC this year.

Thanks bro.. you think it's a good buy now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2022
yMcy56:

Lol. He's a joker. grin
The post he made before Oga Rabbi replied, he said he did exactly what the professionals advice us not to do, how did he then chose Guinness of all stocks around that time @17? Lol. grin
Well, I just took it that he was joking sha.

Lol, he's probably not joking. But with his post this morning, I don't think he's a novice as he'd like us believe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2022
Mtn 243.70. Might taste full bid today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:51am On May 06, 2022
Ekuu Mkt o grin

Hmmmm champion brew and fidson

Cc Mercy

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2022
hischoice:

Funny, isn't it, that I have made far more losses commiting my money to "financially educated" folks to manage than I have lost by randomly picking stocks and waiting a year, doing nothing.

In no field of human endeavour have I seen folks wear dark suits, sit behind big desks and all they do is "guess and get paid big money."

PS: There is another fraudulent clause they usually slip into footnotes:

Past performance are not indicative of future returns.

Excuse me, what's the essence of devoting your life's energy to a cause if you can't tell how an event would turn out based on past outcomes bordering around similar events?

Investing in your financial education is different from giving your money to professionals to invest for you.

With the right financial education and intelligence, you will be better than 80% of the so called professionals

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:01am On May 06, 2022
I remember when my Boss OGG yab me and my bedsheet on fidson when i picked the stock over gsk here.. he dare me to bet with 7 figure numbers grin gsk price was even trading higher than fidson as at that period... i think around Nov/dec 2020.

rest is story now. fidson trading @ over N10 today while gsk senn @ N6

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:09am On May 06, 2022
I am not saying Gsk is a bad stock o, i agree with his analysis on gsk . if an investors have the choice to buy the entire company btw gsk and fidson.. gsk will be the first choice because of her back to back negative enterprises value. any one that buy the whole company will buy if for free and still collect free cash as Thank u.

Note: I am planning to buy the stock

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:26am On May 06, 2022
Good that some persons are exiting their holding in INTEBREW to give room for more fresh funds to align. wink cheesy grin

...our journey to the 20th boulevard still very much intact.
As I said before; It won't be a smooth push up but forward we shall move!

Mid to long term HOLD!

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2022
INTBREW
Available few minutes ago and still cheaper @CP in my opinion........
Profit taking at each stage is allowed.... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:30am On May 06, 2022
onegentleguy:
Good that some persons are exiting their holding in INTEBREW to give room for more fresh funds to align. wink cheesy grin

...our journey to the 20th boulevard still very much intact.
As I said before; It won't be a smooth push up but forward we shall move!

It is well.

Joined you guys this morning. Looking forward to the ride...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:32am On May 06, 2022
currentprice:
I remember when my Boss OGG yab me and my bedsheet on fidson when i picked the stock over gsk here.. he dare me to bet with 7 figure numbers grin gsk price was even trading higher than fidson as at that period... i think around Nov/dec 2020.

rest is story now. fidson trading @ over N10 today while gsk senn @ N6

grin grin grin grin

I am truly happy for you!

But just know that some forces have been holding down on GSK for whatever reason.
It's push up will be swift when it starts!
GSK is undoubtedly supposed to be selling for much higher than the price of FIDSON.

By the way, my statement on betting a 7-digit figure then, was to prove to you or anyone else that GSK was indeed grossly undervalued.
Some folks were focusing only on the SPL tagging it otherwise.

Selah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:34am On May 06, 2022
currentprice:
I am not saying Gsk is a bad stock o, i agree with his analysis on gsk .
if an investors have the choice to buy the entire company btw gsk and fidson.. gsk will be the first choice because of her back to back negative enterprises value. any one that buy the whole company will buy if for free and still collect free cash as Thank u.

Note: I am planning to buy the stock

grin grin grin

Don't buy oo! ...just kidding! wink cheesy grin

Good you know and are admitting to the truth. The parts in bold highlights the reason any investor with eye for VALUE would choose GSK ahead of FIDSON.
But there is more to it... and I already highlighted the reason in time past.

Again, GSK' push up in price will be swift when it starts.
It is way too grossly underpriced!
Let me just comment my reserve. ...no need for long epistle. wink cheesy cool
Enough said.

Do take care.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 11:37am On May 06, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Thanks bro.. you think it's a good buy now?

I feel that there are better options in the market for now and even down the line especially when you consider dividends yields and growth trajectory in revenue terms.

When a company has challenges releasing its result when it is due, it signals a red flag for me.

Our elders on this platform have spoken so well about other companies that have brighter prospects in the medium to long term.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chunkuli and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.