Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116254 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
locodemy:

what I do now with my 3 brokers is
Buy Transcorp in Firm 1
Buy Japaul in Firm 2
Buy chams in Firm 3
Before the 3 stocks were in one firm which you find it difficult to sell when the platform is down.

Note: I only have one stock among the 3 I mentioned ooooo.Just Tasere units sha
Janet my love
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by machine606: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
yMcy56:

Bring out your FBNH for instance, you have more than ready buyers to pick it up....over 150M bids @19.85...
One single bid is even 90M units......this one alone will take care of your sales needs..

Royal never submit them FYE results up till now? Seems like them want to sleep on it. And no notice on why the delay. I am suspecting it's because of the planed Right offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by machine606: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
locodemy:

Wema Bank

If you want higher interest rate do for 365 days

Mine is at 8.75% for 30 days only

Is it 8.75℅ for only the 30days period? Because some banking apps will show the ℅ but calculate in p.a.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
machine606:

Is it 8.75℅ for only the 30days period? Because some banking apps will show the ℅ but calculate in p.a.

8.75% per anum oooo.My interest daily is #8,390.41 on the amount I invested.To cash out on the 30th day.
I am using it to dodge bloods on the custom street but unfortunately,the blood is yet to show face.

I won't be tempted with my new wife sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
locodemy:

8.75% per anum oooo.My interest daily is #8,390.41 on the amount I invested.To cash out on the 30th day.
I am using it to dodge bloods on the custom street but unfortunately,the blood is yet to show face.

Big man...that is about #35m. Show Ur boi love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
machine606:

Interest rates are per annum, except for Ponzi schemes and other fraudulent investments

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
thebargainhunte:

Big man...that is about #35m. Show Ur boi love.
The guy na very big boi forget say he too like penny stocks.
I remember when he dey do give away for this forum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
locodemy:

Abeg explain this your daily interest.
Am tempted to switch ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
locodemy:

but unfortunately,the blood is yet to show face.
Anyways, It is good to be on the safer side sha.

But then, I don't see stocks coming down. FBNH has laid the foundation for the corruption that will make the bull go on rampage next week with their Q2 result. Other banks will be challenged to roll out similar juicy result like FBNH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Interest rates are per annum, except for Ponzi schemes and other fraudulent investments

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
kolaish:

But then, I don't see stocks coming down. FBNH has laid the foundation for the corruption that will make the bull go on rampage next week with their Q2 result. Other banks will be challenged to roll out similar juicy result like FBNH.

Even if the last bull re-occur,I don't think I am coming to the market with bulk cash again for this period.
Atiku and Obi are yet to accept defeat.Tinubu on his own doesn't want to help matters.
The only thing I am seeing that can hold the market is banks are preparing for capitalization and will not like their share price to go down in order to meet up.some are even coming for p.o and p.p self, while some have plans to merge.I will play safe now with less than 10m in this our market probably Jijo.Buying stocks at 52wks low will give me a rest of mind.

Only 2 stocks I have in mind now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Abeg explain this your daily interest.
Am tempted to switch ooo.

I did with Wema bank because I have an account with them and their app is robust and friendly.
I have explained all about my fixed deposit investment with them.I did everything without going to the bank and will also liquidate without going to the bank.I can also collect instant cash back loan without going to the bank at 20% per anum.Their cash backed loan before used to be 13.3% per anum but interest rates has changed this time.This is good when you compare it to collecting a fresh bank loan which is pegged at 26-30% currently.If I want to come back fully to the market, my bank card is linked to all my stock trading accounts.Everything is seamless and user friendly.

I learnt that Gtb offers better return.check them out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
pluto09:

I was thinking the extraordinary profits would have come from foreign exchange gain. That particular segment actually recorded losses.
I am still trying to understand how they arrive at this Net gains/(losses) from financial instruments at fair value through profit or loss, huge I must say.
Could this be a prelude to what we should expect from other banks?
This is when you need oga Wanaj0 for better understanding!
That oga ndi oga,wanjo.i won't be surprised if he is one of the new governors or senators. The chairman na dollar man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Marketapprentic:

grin okay oooo if you say so. Then those that bought Japaul at 1.47 una done hear or you wait for three years to sell grin
anyone that picked japual at 1.47 is a learner. He will learn with time. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 23, 2023
locodemy:

@Locodemy I'm glad you are back in the untapped gold of Transcorp energy and power.
Dodging and edging the blood on customs Street with such good amount should actually be diversify with moderate $ or £ or € while about 50% of the cash position benefits from the daily interest.
Coz, either we like it or not as a nation, the N64T in circulation will surely strengthen the $ and weaken the Naira.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1544678-cbn-explains-currency-circulation-nigeria-hits-n643-trillion-month/

The forecast is band N700 to N1000 by December 2023.
This is the way I spread my sweat and blood, and never afraid of the blood on customs Street.
I actually love the blood 🌊 season more than the green index.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Mpeace:
hahaha... Loco and penny na 5&6. He Is a confirmed jijoist. Loco only declared for our mama in d house after his loot, forgetting sey his boiz still dey loyal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2023
@customstreet, Rainoil has 60% stake in eternal oil acquired in November 2021. Is there any rumour on a possible buyout of minority shareholders?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2023
Mankindman:

@Locodemy I'm glad you are back in the untapped gold of Transcorp energy and power.
Dodging and edging the blood on customs Street with such good amount should actually be diversify with moderate $ or £ or € while about 50% of the cash position benefits from the daily interest.
Coz, either we like it or not as a nation, the N64T in circulation will surely strengthen the $ and weaken the Naira.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1544678-cbn-explains-currency-circulation-nigeria-hits-n643-trillion-month/

The forecast is band N700 to N1000 by December 2023.
This is the way I spread my sweat and blood, and never afraid of the blood on customs Street.
I actually love the blood 🌊 season more than the green index.
I think this news is not straight. We can't have such amount in circulation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mpeace:
Director for one of the "juicest" Federal MDA's.
NSE na his dream fantasies playground grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Boshins:
anyone that picked japual at 1.47 is a learner. He will learn with time. cool cool

Research! Research!! Research!!! A must to minimize risks. Caution ⚠️ Need to filter noise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
aj8:

Research! Research!! Research!!! A must to minimize risks. Caution ⚠️ Need to filter noise.

If you like research till kingdom come, you can't stop Japaul full bids for 3 days.I am not buying tomorrow or intending to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sharone21(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
locodemy:

Wema is 10%+ for 6months( Can roll it over again IF you like)..... I think you are doing it via Alat app.... Alat app should just be for savings etc NOT for fixed deposits.....Email/ Visit them for offline fixed deposit.

PS: Wema bank has website too which is good for alternative accessibility.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
aj8:

One man's food.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good evening. Here's a rundown of what happened in the Nigerian stock market last week, and what to expect this week.

https://twitter.com/quansimodo/status/1683194387491172352?t=OjZb5CtxTU1JT3VulNjKDQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
aj8:

If they don't gerrit,it becomes onkolos so forgerrit. The hunters are out again to hit them second round. Last last they go learn the hard way

On another serious matter make banks begin release results. And town Hall when is the ministerial list coming. I thought you claimed you whr prepared for the job from womb

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
kolaish:

AMEN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Big banks Foreign Currency Translation Reserves could predict what to expect with respect to the FVC boost in their income statement. I will first share that of First Bank group and subsequently those of the other big banks to give some insight into what we might possibly expect. Here we go:

First Bank Q1 vs H1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2023
aj8:
Big banks Foreign Currency Translation Reserves could predict what to expect with respect to the FVC boost in their income statement. I will first share that of First Bank group and subsequently those of the other big banks to give some insight into what we might possibly expect. Here we go:

First Bank Q1 vs H1

Guess which big banks rank the top 3 with the highest Foreign Currency Translation Reserves and their order as at 1st January 2023 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2023
Hello Everyone!
Just to wish all a "Greenwich" Week ahead!!!

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2023
Goodmorning Sir,
Please reply my email (valentinenwoko@gmail.com)
Awaiting your response
BullBearMkt:
Hello Everyone!
Just to wish all a "Greenwich" Week ahead!!!

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, samguru(m), Olaide1295, smasher1(m), emmanuelewumi(m), Emumakpo, vinmayo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.