Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11119077 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) ... (7837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:02am On Jun 01
Emeka1441:
needing to ask.. am a newbie.. would they pay you this 700k 4times this year?

Nope.. once a year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:36am On Jun 01
grin
SonofElElyonRet:

Medium term destination... N100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cocolacec(m): 9:36am On Jun 01
Mpeace:
Exchange rate foe Seplat's next dividend is 1,484.75.

This is higher than the last on. Dividend payment date 14th june.

if i have 600 units of Seplat stock,how much dividend will i get? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 9:49am On Jun 01
cocolacec:

A lil above 24k

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:03am On Jun 01
cocolacec:

I think its 26,725.5 then you remove withholding tax.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cocolacec(m): 10:08am On Jun 01
Mpeace:
I think its 26,725.5 then you remove withholding tax.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:30am On Jun 01
SonofElElyonRet:

Medium term destination... N100

Or N7 delisting payout.

The future is juicy doesn't mean the cowboy wants everybody to partake of it.

(modified)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bassEQ2000: 10:38am On Jun 01
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bagwa: 11:30am On Jun 01
zendi:

Or N7 delisting payout.

The future is juicy doesn't mean the Cowboy wants everybody to partake of it.
Oando will not delist, this court case is just arrangement to allow Wale and his Director to increase there stake at cheaper price, because if Oando release 2024 result and no court case , Oando is a stock of 200+ and for the future oando will compete with Aradel due your DD , I will quote this post in the future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 1:34pm On Jun 01
Bagwa:
Oando will not delist, this court case is just arrangement to allow Wale and his Director to increase there stake at cheaper price, because if Oando release 2024 result and no court case , Oando is a stock of 200+ and for the future oando will compete with Aradel due your DD , I will quote this post in the future

"The fundamental law of investing is the uncertainty of the future."
Don't be too sure of what is going to happen.
If you were sure of the future, you would have taken the most difficult loans with the highest interest rate and invest same in NAHCO @N2.30, TRANSCOHOT @ 3.40, Transcorp plc @ N1, CWG pls @N0.9k, SEPLAT @N350.
Always remember that the future is the most uncertain in the fundamental law of investing.
The future depends solely on what we do in the present!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 2:33pm On Jun 01
Mankind2024:

If you were sure of the future, you would have taken the most difficult loans with the highest interest rate and invest same in NAHCO @N2.30, TRANSCOHOT @ 3.40, Transcorp plc @ N1, CWG pls @N0.9k, SEPLAT @N350.
Always remember that the future is the most uncertain in the fundamental law of investing.

You too much 👍
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:38pm On Jun 01
Mankind2024:

Your tone has really changed. You sound very different from that guy that said TRANSCORP will NEVER go below 5 with so much certainty like you could see the future.
You insulted me when I questioned your methodology. Looks like you’ve really changed to a more reserved person and your approach to investing is much different now. I like the new you.

Maybe it’s a different person, but your new moniker is very similar to the old one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bagwa: 2:42pm On Jun 01
Mankind2024:

Oando is doing very well, I didn’t see any company listed in NGX that generate 3.5 Trillion in a year. Oando is the matter of time and i know what am saying, you will never see oando below 20 Naira again . Oando is stock of 200+ you will all remember this I know what am saying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:15pm On Jun 01
Mankind2024:

That's why those that make it big in the investment world take HIGH RISK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:15pm On Jun 01
Bagwa:
Oando is doing very well, I didn’t see any company listed in NGX that generate 3.5 Trillion in a year. Oando is the matter of time and i know what am saying, you will never see oando below 20 Naira again . Oando is stock of 200+ you will all remember this I know what am saying

Time will tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01
megawealth01:

That's why those that make it big in the investment world take HIGH RISK

But the problem is with sustainability. Will they continue to keep what they have made 20 years from now.

Reason why we should only take calculated risks and have a good risk management strategy in place

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:28pm On Jun 01
emmanuelewumi:

But the problem is with sustainability. Will they continue to keep what they have made 20 years from now.

Reason why we should only take calculated risks and have a good risk management strategy in place

TRUE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 3:29pm On Jun 01
zendi:

Or N7 delisting payout.

The future is juicy doesn't mean the Cowboy wants everybody to partake of it.

Wale's head must "fapo"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:29pm On Jun 01
grin
SonofElElyonRet:

Wale's head must "fapo"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:05pm On Jun 01
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 4:48pm On Jun 01
Bagwa:
Furthermore, our milestone signing of the Sale and Purchase
Agreement with Eni towards the acquisition of 100% of the shares of NAOC Ltd, marked a pivotal
moment for our organization and is poised to unlock substantial synergies in the near future. Our
focus is now on completing the acquisition and seamlessly integrating operations to deliver
exceptional value to our shareholders"
OPERATIONS REVIEW
Upstream:
Production for the twelve months ended 31 December 2023:
FYE 2023 FYE 2022 % Change
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/41393_OANDO_PLC-OANDO_PLC__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2024.pdf
@bagwa, You are doing well on your analysis of Oando. The way Oando is going may likely be the way MRS oil moved from N11 within a year to N110.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:36pm On Jun 01
Bagwa:
I like the #20 part.That is my bet naija target.This moniker must be the new marketer on this forum for oando.
Na who dey behind this masquerade na him I no sabi,lol.Make I guess e fit start with M ...

The guy with M for him moniker go hammer if oando touch #100 because na him best odd.

That means na full bid oando go do on Monday be dat oh

Imagine you get 10m of oando for #100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 6:20pm On Jun 01
Mankind2024:

I agree but i think megawealth means there is a high degree of probability that oando won't delist.. calculated risk taking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bagwa: 6:58pm On Jun 01
SonofElElyonRet:

I agree but i think megawealth means there is a high degree of probability that oando won't delist.. calculated risk taking
Am 💯 sure Oando will not delist its just arrangement you will believe me later , I know what am saying. Even if i don’t have reason to say Wale stated something like that in yesterday Corporate Disclosure 👇

focus is now on completing the acquisition and seamlessly integrating operations to deliver
exceptional value to our shareholders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:45pm On Jun 01
Bagwa:
Am 💯 sure Oando will not delist its just arrangement you will believe me later , I know what am saying. Even if i don’t have reason to say Wale stated something like that in yesterday Corporate Disclosure 👇

exceptional value to our shareholders

There are shareholders in privately held companies..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01
Mankind2024:

Those who bought nahco at the price you quoted are odogwu today. Most of the directors did same as well in 2020. Imagine earning dividend that is over 70% of your cost price annually. Fixed income rates anywhere in the world can't give you that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01
[quote author=aieromon post=130242196]
Like cowboys, like employees. The elephant 🐘 will soon remain only the head. 😅
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Testimonies777(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01
[quote author=presiade post=130258089][/quote]
Can you please throw more lights?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01
Testimonies777:

Can you please throw more lights?

Employee tiff 40bn from the bank cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01
PETERiCHY:
CADBURY and OANDO are good to go.
Thank me later

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

https://nairametrics.com/2024/06/01/oando-plc-reports-n74-7-billion-profit-for-2023-bolstering-naoc-acquisition-plans/

Key highlights – 2023 vs 2022

Revenue: N3.4 trillion vs N1.9 trillion, +78.9% YoY
Cost of sales: N3.3 trillion vs N1.9 trillion, +74.3% YoY
Gross profit: N77.0 billion vs N78.6 billion, -2.0% YoY
Other operating income: N381.8 billion vs N28.5 billion, +1238.6% YoY
Administrative expenses: N240.2 billion vs N82.2 billion, +192.2% YoY
Operating income: N214.5 billion vs N20.6 billion, +941.2% YoY
Net finance cost: N110.4 billion vs N81.6 billion, +35.2% YoY
Profit/(loss) before income tax: N104.1 billion vs (N61.8 billion), +268.4% YoY
Income tax expense: N29.4 billion vs N19.4 billion, +51.4% YoY
Profit/(loss) for the period: N74.7 billion vs (N81.2 billion), +191.9% YoY
Basic and diluted (loss)/profit per share from (loss)/profit for the period: N6 vs (N6), +200% YoY
Total Assets: N3.14 trillion vs N1.25 trillion
Total Equity (loss): N236.3 billion vs N197.2 billion
Retained Earnings (loss): N488 billion vs N568 billion.

🔥 🔥 🔥

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01
Wanted to buy more oando instead I sold angry

We move sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01

(1) (2) (3) ... (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) ... (7837) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, progressing(m), ololufemi, Jerekre(m), Prolificlife, austinkenneth and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.