Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11339701 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7866) (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) ... (7984) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:44am On Jul 09
ACCESS BANK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by khadri: 11:02am On Jul 09
freeman67:

No lele... The shares we buy on the NSE is the already existing shares of the company that the shareholders are selling between themselves while the right issues are new share created by the companies to sell to already their already existing shareholders.

Thank you. so if we buy the right shares will they at any point merge the two together at any point? sorry if my question sound lame.
Thank you once again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:09am On Jul 09
@bullbearmarket, your DB last week has push eterna to bid grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 11:20am On Jul 09
aj8:
Common sense target for Veritas Kapital Assurance is N1.20. Good buy at current price of 0.55.

0.31 x 4 =1.24

Target Range N1.24-N1.55

Better still if they pay a dividend of 5-7 k in which case could target upper range.

Please do your DD.

Even with RED across board, EPS is King. Stocks hardly fall below EPS x 4. That’s the beauty of the strategy. Any one significantly below that is a BUY. Just Common Sense.

Veritascap Call out..
#MrCommonSense grin
I salute you

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 11:34am On Jul 09
khadri:

Thank you. so if we buy the right shares will they at any point merge the two together at any point? sorry if my question sound lame.
Thank you once again.

I am not clear about your usage of the 'word merge' here. I will take it as add. Yes, it will be added to your share balance after the 'whole process' is completed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 11:36am On Jul 09
chimex38:

Veritascap Call out..
#MrCommonSense grin
I salute you
So, what happens now with common sense that the EPS of Q1 is 0.82 or is it 0.41?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:54am On Jul 09
freeman67:

No lele... The shares we buy on the NSE is the already existing shares of the company that the shareholders are selling between themselves while the right issues are new share created by the companies to sell to already their already existing shareholders.

In addition to what @Freeman67 has said, the money from the right issue or public offer goes to the company, the proceeds from the trade on the floor go to the shareholders that sell, and the shares go to the buyer's cscs account.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:03pm On Jul 09
Uchetoba:
I have been watching them for a while. I particularly like their free-float and their dividend history. Moreover they are the only bank that has not been repriced since the tinubu era
Honestly. The only bank yet to respond to the bull/repricing in that sector.
I wonder what their MM is actually doing......
Could it be because it wasn't affected by the recapitalization or what? because I'm not understanding.

As for your fall to 1.3 if SEC had not intervened......do you know how many people have been queing for long at 1.55 and below and couldn't get?
Its only in one trading day that one person came to drop some quantities down to 1.53 and it immediately went back to 1.60 again....
Make I just no talk because e go be like say I dey defend or monkey hunt it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4willer: 12:07pm On Jul 09
I guess it's Eterna's turn to fly....Full bid.

NFA DYDD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 12:13pm On Jul 09
Choiceguy:

Dangote Refinery on track for July petrol supply – Official . we should watch those oil companies that will be doin business here. grin

Eterna oil on full bid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09
ndept:
...my DB indeed. lol!
Simply, it’s the level investors/traders feel the stock price is cheap to buy
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09
megawealth01:
SEC really tried for UNITY BANK... It's now upto the management to bring out a good tale that will help move it to eldorado before or after they most have release their financials

SEC and CBN really tried for the bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09
megawealth01:
ACCESS BANK

Seem more expensive than what is in the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 12:56pm On Jul 09
BullBearMkt:
ETERNA OIL IS A LAGGARD IN THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR - BUY
In the leading sector and lot of heavy buying and selling ongoing with double bottom formed. cheesy Price struggling between 14.40 - 16 in the last 3 weeks. This is a BUY.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin
Eterna on full bid Good work.the power of TA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:30pm On Jul 09
grin
ndept:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:32pm On Jul 09
grin
yMcy56:

Honestly. The only bank yet to respond to the bull/repricing in that sector.
I wonder what their MM is actually doing......
Could it be because it wasn't affected by the recapitalization or what? because I'm not understanding.

As for your fall to 1.3 if SEC had not intervened......do you know how many people have been queing for long at 1.55 and below and couldn't get?
Its only in one trading day that one person came to drop some quantities down to 1.53 and it immediately went back to 1.60 again....
Make I just no talk because e go be like say I dey defend or monkey hunt it.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:37pm On Jul 09
emmanuelewumi:

SEC and CBN really tried for the bank

True... Just as SEC is doing for OANDO... Another gamble for gamblers

Rumors has it that O then B all past heads of State have huge stake there... If not that bank should have been given to a serious board to manage very well or better still sold off to serious investors...

Northern cabals won't let that happen sha because they gat save what they consider as theirs...

I just hope this their profits projection from quarter three becomes REAL

Note:

I have a huge volume stake in UNITY BANK all averaged at #1.22+

Not a recommendation for newbies as una sabi me as a HIGH STAKE GAMBLER grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by staffsonsreal: 1:43pm On Jul 09
We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Ship Foodstuffs

Staffsons real helps nigerians in diaspora feel at home far away from home. we ship internationally, nigerian foodstuffs items to eu, uk canada,us, america, uae, sa and asia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:12pm On Jul 09
megawealth01:

True... Just as SEC is doing for OANDO... Another gamble for gamblers

Rumors has it that O then B all past heads of State have huge stake there... If not that bank should have been given to a serious board to manage very well or better still sold off to serious investors...

Northern cabals won't let that happen sha because they gat save what they consider as theirs...

I just hope this their profits projection from quarter three becomes REAL

Note:

I have a huge volume stake in UNITY BANK all averaged at #1.22+

Not a recommendation for newbies as una sabi me as a HIGH STAKE GAMBLER grin

If I may ask, what is SEC doing for Oando?
If my memory is right, the toughest battle Oando had to fight was the battle against SEC. They spent a lot of time battling in court on so many issues. Even the SEC forced them to pay equivalent of USD600m to some shareholders, all against Oando's will. At the end, they opted for out-of-court settlement.
Oando has also applied to SEC for a ''no-objection'' approval for its proposed delisting, but SEC has not consented to the request.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09
PETERiCHY:
CADBURY and OANDO are good to go.
Thank me later

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Cadbury on full bid
The journey to N500 junction just commence bear in OS just 2.2B and their parents coy own most of it

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:29pm On Jul 09
OANDO touched 16.75 in a pullback briefly and immediately bounced back up to 17.35.....
Let's see how much it closed with.....
* Closed @17.35!*

Peter, you sure say you no dey among those struggling to enter the bus? πŸ€”
Make una dey push people small small for that queue o. 😁

ACCESS in more battle to move price above RI's....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:34pm On Jul 09
PETERiCHY:

Cadbury on full bid
The journey to N500 junction just commence bear in OS just 2.2B and their parents coy own most of it

Monkey hunting is a game played to chop some people mugu in this business.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:56pm On Jul 09
PETERiCHY:

Cadbury on full bid

Peter you and CADBURY sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:56pm On Jul 09
grin grin

yMcy56:
OANDO touched 16.75 in a pullback briefly and immediately bounced back up to 17.35.....
* Closed @17.35!*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:57pm On Jul 09
yMcy56:
* Closed @17.35!*

Fuel fit dey finish for OANDO for now sha...?

Peter is waiting at bargain junction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:00pm On Jul 09
*OFF MARKET TRADE*

A total of *118,544,514 units* of *TRANSCORP POWER PLC* were executed as *OFF MARKET TRADE* today *JULY 9, 2024*, at *N413.00* in two deals.

The trade was a *NEGOTIATED CROSS DEAL* with *UNITED CAPITAL SECURITIES LTD* as both *BUYER* and *SELLER*

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:11pm On Jul 09
Hmmm... wink

Raider76:
*OFF MARKET TRADE*

A total of *118,544,514 units* of *TRANSCORP POWER PLC* were executed as *OFF MARKET TRADE* today *JULY 9, 2024*, at *N413.00* in two deals.

The trade was a *NEGOTIATED CROSS DEAL* with *UNITED CAPITAL SECURITIES LTD* as both *BUYER* and *SELLER*

Copied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:30pm On Jul 09
Raider76:
*OFF MARKET TRADE*

Copied
Hope nobi oga Tony dey raise money for uba RI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 3:30pm On Jul 09
megawealth01:

Fuel fit dey finish for OANDO for now sha...?

Peter is waiting at bargain junction

Like Oga Agba said capital preservation is better than getting trapped when you are looking for capital appreciation,according to him, one single bad result or news can get you trapped and Oando will return you back to #5. You will lose the paper profit/ your capital too.
I will suggest, investors should invest in other oil sectors that has ability of rising with less risk of you lossing your money (Eterna oil etc one of oga bullbearmkt recommendation) and sleep with two eyes close,knowing that if dangote refinery takes off sellin of refineried product that the price will skyrocket.according to Oga currentprice he will buy when he see reasons to buy.it is better we see what wale is bringing out and determine his body language before joining.

Please it is not a recommendation but personal veiw. Always apply DD. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 3:31pm On Jul 09
Raider76:
*OFF MARKET TRADE*

Copied

Big people bypassing the market.... rubbish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:36pm On Jul 09
How sir?

That price is within the permissible range... wink

SonofElElyonRet:

Big people bypassing the market.... rubbish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:59pm On Jul 09
Streetinvestor2:
Hope nobi oga Tony dey raise money for uba RI

Won't that have a zero-sum effect? Though he will also be losing control in hand while not gaining any additional control in the other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7866) (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) ... (7984) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, freeman67, presiade(m), Princkez, Nataba and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.