Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,935 members, 7,933,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11429026 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7905) (7906) (7907) (7908) (7909) (7910) (7911) ... (8065) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24
Market generally responding to the hike in MPR.....
Stabilization expected after one or two days....
God save us from insensitive people at the helm of affairs and corridor of power...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 12:32pm On Jul 24
unite4real:
ZENITH RIGHTS ISSUE: 1 FOR 6. QD: JULY 24. N36
🤔
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:38pm On Jul 24
emmanuelewumi:
Are you sure, with the current wotowoto between Dangote and Tinubu boys
We can never say never......like you Ogas taught us.
I know some people are looking forward to re-enter cheaply....but what if he just want to take a break from refinery palaver and make sure other businesses didn't suffer ? Lol
God just have a way of answering divers prayers anyway.
Besides, I Blvd he had capable managers to keep things running without necessarily being everywhere at all times.
In NGX, it's the more we look, the less we see.......some forces control this market I Blvd.
Just my opinion too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:43pm On Jul 24
unite4real:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24
yMcy56:

We can never say never......like you Ogas taught us.
I know some people are looking forward to re-enter cheaply....but what if he just want to take a break from refinery palaver and make sure other businesses didn't suffer ? Lol
God just have a way of answering divers prayers anyway.
Besides, I Blvd he had capable managers to keep things running without necessarily being everywhere at all times.
Just my opinion too.

He can't take a break from the Refinery. The banks gave loans running into billions of dollars to the Refinery with the understanding that he would be running it due to his pedigree.

Anything short of this by taking a break from the refinery will have a negative effects on the banks who provided the loan

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:04pm On Jul 24
ProphetUtuocha:
Folks should keep an eye on Oando. Interesting developments soon.
I won't talk much!
ÃŒs this based on spiritual analysis or positive news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:06pm On Jul 24
purity2all:
Do they have a timeline on when they should file their results even with the suspension? Or will it just be left to them to do it at their own pace.
* I'll say there's a timeline somehow because there are different degrees of sanctions, and depending on the offence....
* Those ones that faced suspension failed to submit 2023 final year report, Q1 2024 and Q2 2024 within stipulated time.
* For whatever reason, I don't think 2023 fye report should delay till mid year 2024.......So stiffer sanction was meted on the defaulters, in form of suspension.
* The more they delay again, the higher their fines are accumulating...
* There are rules guiding all these, and listed companies are aware of it as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:09pm On Jul 24
unite4real:

if the price remain at around N100, it will take a decade to earn a dividend yield of up to 10%.

their performance is impressive i must say but the price is too much.

It will remain on full offer in spite the impressive performance.

It all boiled down to the earning per share which translate to expected dividend yield that may still be less than 0.4% since they have to retain some.

the growth of the share price from around N5 to N100 is suspect
TOE's abracadabra... wouldn't mind some of it in Transcorp Power
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24
unite4real:

But why na today this news justcome out?Them for give some extra days notice so if funds can be available to dive in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:11pm On Jul 24
emmanuelewumi:
He can't take a break from the Refinery. The banks gave loans running into billions of dollars to the Refinery with the understanding that he would be running it due to his pedigree.

Anything short of this by taking a break from the refinery will have a negative effects on the banks who provided the loan
Boss, I'm talking about Alhaji personally and not like general taking a break from keeping the refinery going.
I Blvd he has dedicated capable hands that can handle the ups and down for him without personally appearing everywhere or answering every dick, tom and harry by himself.......that's what I implied sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 1:18pm On Jul 24
SonofElElyonRet:

ÃŒs this based on spiritual analysis or positive news

Jokes aside, a lot of the things ProphetUtuocha said/predicted about Oando has come to pass.
I think he deserves some credit and he seems to have some ''insider'' knowledge of things happening in Oando.
But he should not be putting us in suspense and hoard info about the stocks.
Whatever would be would be eventually!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:28pm On Jul 24
Let's refresh our memories.

OandO CP on Jan 02,2024 was NGN10.85... wink

ProphetUtuocha:
My predictions for 2024:
- Oando will not delist. It will reposition and will appreciate by minimum 400% this year.
- Most banks, especially FUGAZE will outperform
- The Dangote stocks will underperform
- Many will pay school fees in the insurance sector
- Nigerian economy will start a crucial recovering process.
- Foreign investors will gradually return from 1st half of the year
- Nigeria's rating will go up as positive economic indicators ramp up.

mikeapollo:

Jokes aside, a lot of the things ProphetUtuocha said/predicted about Oando has come to pass.
I think he deserves some credit and he seems to have some ''insider'' knowledge of things happening in Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 1:38pm On Jul 24
KarlTom:
Let's refresh our memories.

OandO CP on Jan 02,2024 was NGN10.85... wink

Lol😊
You must have been giving ProphetUtuocha some ''close marking'' on this Oando matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:43pm On Jul 24

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 1:54pm On Jul 24
[quote author=yMcy56 post=131120795]Market generally responding to the hike in MPR.....
God save us from insensitive people at the helm of affairs and corridor of power...
[/quo
This Tinubu government is just totally clueless, incompetent and useless!
A trial and error, nepotistic government.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:54pm On Jul 24
I'm optimistic of the 400% as stated... grin
mikeapollo:

Lol😊
You must have been giving ProphetUtuocha some ''close marking'' on this Oando matter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 1:55pm On Jul 24
yMcy56:
Market generally responding to the hike in MPR.....

This Tinubu government is just totally clueless, incompetent and useless!
A ''trial and error'', nepotistic government.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:56pm On Jul 24
mikeapollo:

Who says i was joking? There has been spiritual analysis (S.A.) of stocks here... just wanted to know which one we are talking about
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:58pm On Jul 24
ProphetUtuocha:
My predictions for 2024:
- Oando will not delist. It will reposition and will appreciate by minimum 400% this year.
- Most banks, especially FUGAZE will outperform
- The Dangote stocks will underperform
- Many will pay school fees in the insurance sector
- Nigerian economy will start a crucial recovering process.
- Foreign investors will gradually return from 1st half of the year
- Nigeria's rating will go up as positive economic indicators ramp up.

This certainly sounds like it has a dash of S.A. and its okay by the way.. i have no issues with it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:01pm On Jul 24
SonofElElyonRet:

Who says i was joking? There has been spiritual analysis (S.A.) of stocks here... just wanted to know which one we are talking about

Spiritual analysis? You go kill me with laughter😊
Which ''spiritual'' formula, was applied: Christian prophecy, Islamic talisman, Babalawo or Amadioha etc?
Oando stocks is in trouble! It must pay guys by all means.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 2:01pm On Jul 24
sterlingD:

But why na today this news justcome out?Them for give some extra days notice so if funds can be available to dive in.

Brokers' recommendation for this week.. only stock they seem to agree on is zenith buy or hold...

https://proshare.co/articles/stock-recommendation-for-the-week-july-22-2024?menu=Market&classification=Read&category=Stock%20Picks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:10pm On Jul 24
UCAP is supposed to touch around 45 before markdown, but these guys won't just allow that stock to breathe! grin
Could it be that they placed big offers at high prices to buy cheaper or they're actually taking profits?

Meanwhile, FCMB Q2 2024
Over +250% gain in PAT
Hope I see it right....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/41739_FCMB_GROUP_PLC-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2024.pdf

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:10pm On Jul 24
FCMB grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 2:22pm On Jul 24
yMcy56:
UCAP is supposed to touch around 45 before markdown, but these guys won't just allow that stock to breathe! grin
Could it be that they placed big offers at high prices to buy cheaper or they're actually taking profits?

Meanwhile, FCMB Q2 2024
Over +250% gain in PAT
Hope I see it right....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/41739_FCMB_GROUP_PLC-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2024.pdf

The evidence is clear with the vol pumped towards close of the mkt now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 2:23pm On Jul 24
sterlingD:

What am l seeing?

N6 EPS ma niyi ke?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:23pm On Jul 24
KarlTom:
FCMB grin
Chai!!
People are trying....dey don move am to 8 quick quick! shocked

The price jumped up within 3-5 minutes
The offer was above 35M before with less than 5/6m bids or so ... smiley

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 2:23pm On Jul 24
On Judgment Day, God Will Not Punish Nigerian Entrepreneurs - Aliko Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/8163758/judgment-day-god-not-punish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:24pm On Jul 24
yMcy56:

Meanwhile, FCMB Q2 2024
Over +250% gain in PAT
Hope I see it right....
bought some UCAP @37-37.20 today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:25pm On Jul 24
268% cool

yMcy56:

Meanwhile, FCMB Q2 2024
Over +250% gain in PAT
Hope I see it right....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:26pm On Jul 24
grin grin
Seriously, every entrepreneur in Nigeria is going through hell.
Mankind2024:
On Judgment Day, God Will Not Punish Nigerian Entrepreneurs - Aliko Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/8163758/judgment-day-god-not-punish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24
yMcy56:

Meanwhile, FCMB Q2 2024
Over +250% gain in PAT
Hope I see it right....

You see ba ?Na the thing wey make me ask; what am l seeing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7905) (7906) (7907) (7908) (7909) (7910) (7911) ... (8065) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolton08(m), mikeapollo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.