Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,651 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11247590 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7915) (7916) (7917) (7918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:10pm
mikeapollo:

I have witnessed a lot of lies, rumours and cooked stories against successful people in this country
I can never quickly exonerate wale from this last statement. He has been a snake in his past dealings that was my point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 4:18pm
This forum is strange. For providing freebies, people insult one. Meanwhile, everything I have shared here were selflessly done and have helped folks become richer. Those who keyed onto my 2024 prophesy are better off today. Yet, folks insult one without justification. The other time, I wanted to reveal another jewel but what I got was heaps of insults! Yet, what I see lying down, many folks will not see even from the tree top! That's life!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 4:18pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 4:27pm
Afriprud might be paying an interim dividend of 15K.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ballzproblemm: 4:29pm
investing in ngx while the naira is losing value everyday,is just like chasing shadows una dey try eje ✌️
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:34pm
dapix:
Afriprud might be paying an interim dividend of 45K.
15k dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 4:35pm
mikeapollo:

Some days ago, ProphetUtuocha had said that we should watch out for Oando because some new developments were going to come up. Those developments may be the reason behind the recent performance of Oando. Insiders may be the ones mopping up as much as they can and making the price to rise.
The new developments Prophet talked about is not the signing of the deal, because the deal had been certified done, sealed and delivered by NUPRC.

All said and done, I am also interested in Oando doing well and rising higher.

The transaction has not been completed. Maybe until Oando pays Eni, documents are signed and Oando takes over the affairs of naoc and thereby becoming an upstream operator.

Expect more bull run for Oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 4:37pm
ProphetUtuocha:
This forum is strange. For providing freebies, people insult one. Meanwhile, everything I have shared here were selflessly done and have helped folks become richer. Those who keyed onto my 2024 prophesy are better off today. Yet, folks insult one without justification. The other time, I wanted to reveal another jewel but what I got was heaps of insults! Yet, what I see lying down, many folks will not see even from the tree top! That's life!

Our dearly beloved prophet, we are eagerly awaiting your mid year prophecy revealing the new jewel. You are appreciated
SonofElElyonRet:

Prophesy !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 4:39pm
Pesuzok:

The transaction has not been completed. Maybe until Oando pays Eni, documents are signed and Oando takes over the affairs of naoc and thereby becoming an upstream operator.

Expect more bull run for Oando

You these Oando people just want each and every corporate action or information on this single ENI-Oando deal to lead to a separate bull run. Na wa oooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 4:39pm
ProphetUtuocha:
i will surly neutralise your prophecy with a lot of redoil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 4:40pm
dapix:
Afriprud might be paying an interim dividend of 45K.

so after earning 39k per share, you think they will now pay 45k per share.

How is that possible.

If you even see interim, which they hardly do, be looking at around 5k. max 10k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:41pm
It shows, amongst other things, that they are trying to build and maintain a good reputation... wink

Streetinvestor2:
So you saw this as good news for oando....pls why. The cause of the bull you saw on oando is the sell agreement that is going viral in most media news now.The larger population may not have been privilege to hear it earlier than some of us here.I have people who don't even know what is still up with 3 banks in nigeria today.
It is now that the news is trending or going viral. The same will soon happen too on the latest judgment. Is only Nairametrics that has reported it if I am not wrong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:42pm
grin
SonofElElyonRet:

Shucks! Wale find another good news to replace this fake good news πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 4:58pm
Ballzproblemm:
investing in ngx while the naira is losing value everyday,is just like chasing shadows una dey try eje ✌️

It depends on your knowledge and how you play with figures.

look at the following scenarios with 1M Naira investments

1. Invested in NGX to buy for example, UCAP 4 months ago at N17 per share and sold above N34.
Asset value is now above N2 Million

2. Bought Tesla or Apple (USA stocks) which did average of 30% within same period
Asset value will be around N1.6 Million after all conversions

3. Bought USD with the amount and sell now. USD has gained around 20% over the Naira during this period
Asset value will be N1.2 Million

4. Invest in Bitcoin and convert back to naira. BTC has gained like 5% and when you convert this to naira
Asset value is N1.4 Million

During this period,
NVIDIA (USA Stock) which was high flying did about 37%
UCAP (NGX) high flying did 134%
Most money market fund are at average 20%
USD gained 20%
BTC because of fluctiations did 5%.

is it to put your cash in rental real estate and be getting 5% per annum as rents?

The ultimate goal is to diversify. There are lots of investments and i can tell you that some USA stock did far better than select Nigerian stocks while some Nigerian stocks trump most USA stocks.

It's all about doing your due diligence and follow the money.

Some of my calculations may not be accurate but i just pass the message

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 5:06pm
unite4real:

1. Invested in NGX to buy for example, UCAP 4 months ago at N17 per share and sold above N34.

2. Bought Tesla or Apple (USA stocks) which did average of 30% within same period

3. Bought USD with the amount and sell now. USD has gained around 20% over the Naira during this period

4. Invest in Bitcoin and convert back to naira. BTC has gained like 5% and when you convert this to naira

During this period,
USD gained 20%

is it to put your cash in rental real estate and be getting 5% per annum as rents

The ultimate goal is to diversify. There are lots of investments and i can tell you that some USA stock did far better than select Nigeri stocks while some Nigerian stocks trump most USA stocks.

Fixed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 5:06pm
ProphetUtuocha:

Dear Prophet Utuocha, you no suppose vex o, our dear guy. No mind those peeps wey dey always try form attack machines on top your matter. They are like the masquerade dancing on the street. You know that someone is beating the drums or playing the rhythm somewhere.

They always have their guns loaded ready to unleash their arsenal on many legends and sound prophets out here. From old Gs to the newer ones. I remember people like Meshpip during the Covid days, to OneGentleGuy as well to Mercy to Papa EmmanuelEwumi, to Oga Current, Street, and RabbiDoracle who they eventually chased away from this platform after Covid. It is evident that their modus operandi has been the same over the year(s) or decade(s).

You've got to learn to develop a thick skin and use their attacks as salt to season your prophetic updates and make them juicier. Those who will heed your advice will do so while some of those who attack you will go behind to take your advice.

Many of these antagonists dey call OneGentleGuy and Mercy for corner to follow those trades after attacking them in public. I'm happy Mercy and OneGentleGuy have been strong and resolute to the extent of calling some peeps out.

Whichever prism you dey take see this thing, just know that those that take your words seriously still dey here. Many thanks for all that you do for many people, newbies and young ones on this platform who keep announcing their presence here.

Don't let these attack minded folks take out the steam from your engine. Rather take a long leak inside their pistons. Nobody dey carry portfolio or money go the afterlife o!

It's a faceless, free platform and you should be bold to have the liberty to do what you like. Nobody buys anybody data here and as long as the rules of the host are adhered to, please just continue doing the Lord's work for many herein.

May the Lord continue to bless you and strengthen you with more guts to do more than you have done. πŸ™πŸ½

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ballzproblemm: 5:39pm
unite4real:

During this period,
USD gained 20%

is it to put your cash in rental real estate and be getting 5% per annum as rents?

The ultimate goal is to diversify. There are lots of investments and i can tell you that some USA stock did far better than select Nigerian stocks while some Nigerian stocks trump most USA stocks.

you are correct, diversity is the key .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:02pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 6:29pm
In our 2024 prophesy, folks were warned that the Dangote stocks would underperform. Many threw stones and insults.

megawealth01:
Dangote Cement Sheds N1.12 Trillion, Drags Stocks To Its Second-worst Trading

https://nairametrics.com/2024/07/26/dangote-cements-sheds-n1-12-trillion-in-market-value-drags-stocks-to-its-second-worst-trading-day-of-the-year/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3Svbo2DnGkywQb6qGyR6KODrUeqFtLJepRMyPu4L0zMT2DTnonNSVrDik_aem_uCB1A4YkqtnUKPTGlRJQVQ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:30pm
ProphetUtuocha:
In our 2024 prophesy, folks were warned that the Dangote stocks would underperform. Many threw stones and insults.

I personally remembered this sha although I no go talk anything grin

Abeg drop that stock pick na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 6:34pm
megawealth01:

I personally remembered this sha although I no go talk anything grin

Abeg drop that stock pick na

I forget to throw you salute MegaWealth. Tuale Baba 🫑
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:43pm
ololufemi:

I forget to throw you salute MegaWealth. Tuale Baba 🫑

The oludokoowo olowo himself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 7:26pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 7:27pm
I just noticed something on the price list that was sent to my email.....unitybank stock is not there,i hope there is no issues in the bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 7:30pm
ProphetUtuocha:

Honestly l no happy with wetin l dey see with Dangote stocks. cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 7:31pm
ProphetUtuocha:
Elementary mathematics:
At today's closing price of 20.35 naira, Oando's market cap is 252.98 billion naira! When this is converted to dollars (using a conservative rate of 1,500/$), it translates to 168.6 million dollars only. In the E & P world where the company now operates, this is peanut and can hardly represent the true worth of Oando. It's therefore left for the discerning ones to assess if Oando is undervalued or not. For me and my household, we are well anchored. No shaking!
I didn't believe in oando because of the experience but now I believe it will perform like seplat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 7:31pm
Ballzproblemm:
you are correct, diversity is the key .

Even the holy book admonish us to diversify.

Ecclesiastes 11
NIV

Invest in Many Ventures
1 Ship your grain across the sea;
after many days you may receive a return.
2 Invest in seven ventures, yes, in eight;
you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.

3 If clouds are full of water,
they pour rain on the earth.
Whether a tree falls to the south or to the north,
in the place where it falls, there it will lie.
4 Whoever watches the wind will not plant;
whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.

5 As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed[a] in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.

6 Sow your seed in the morning,
and at evening let your hands not be idle,
for you do not know which will succeed,
whether this or that,
or whether both will do equally well.

Below are some areas of diversification we all look at

1. Stocks local
2. stocks foreign
3. Local BONDS
4. Foreign Bonds (eurobond)
5. Cryptocurrency
6. Real estate
7. Treasury Bills
8. Entreprenuship
9. Commercial papers
10. FOREX

I no like the last one at all because I cannot compete against super computers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 7:38pm
ProphetUtuocha:

Dangote stocks or dangote companies will underperform, be directional please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:39pm
EKUU mKT O

EKUU weekend too

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:41pm
currentprice:
EKUU mKT O
EKUU weekend too
grin grin grin
The King has shown up 😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (7915) (7916) (7917) (7918) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), Bizibi(m), manwomanok, IamR, aj8(m), sterlingD(m), Zagee, Princkez, phemmie06(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.