Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,116 members, 7,987,920 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11771562 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8022) (8023) (8024) (8025) (8026) (8027) (8028) ... (8351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ade205(m): 12:05am On Aug 20
@madam ymcy56 and others,please ooo no one in this thread should leave. Pls stay for the sake of we amateur that joined this thread recently.And for those that are insulting,pls🙏 stop.Express ur opinions without insult

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 1:10am On Aug 20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 3:19am On Aug 20
Ades1:

Buy some now and be ready to buy more when prices go lower. If you plan to be in it for the long run, 50 kobo here and there is not going to make that much of a difference.

I bought some UCAP at 5.5, some at 8, some at 14, as long as you have the discipline to continue to buy when prices fall, you’ll do just fine in the long run.

I took a screenshot of this post after I posted it last year, just got reminded by my phone about a photo from a year ago.

I remember this person asking if ₦14 for UCAP was an acceptable price. I hope they listened and bought a ton because UCAP is now trading at ₦48+.

Oh this person also collected ₦2.70 in dividends along the way.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 5:53am On Aug 20
Mankind2024:
YMcy56, you haven't accepted my proposal ooo, I 'm pleading right now with my magnificent 7 stocks wey I wan take snatch you from Oga Agba, I beg , make u know break my ❤️ ooooo.
You left b4 when u were Yarinya. na that time Oga Agba settled 4u, the thing be say Oga Agba is out of the market as the index no gree return to kilometer 52,000. Me I dey current 4 d market and na so so green the NGX and Magnificent 7 portfolios dey flash week in week out,
I remember years back when you had a strong view on Diamond Bank, and many forum participants opposed your views. You even published the screenshot of your Diamond Bank holding at the time. In the end, Diamond Bank was a goldmine for you, following the regulatory acquisition or merger with Access Bank.
Sorry, I had to edit part of your post because of space...
* Thanks for your good words and thanks to others as well. If I'll stop coming here, it wouldn't be because of any hater.
* First off, I'm not Yariya but I equally had very strong view about diamond then, picked @88k and was constantly posting updates on why Nsempas too should not miss out of the opportunity, even though many still missed out. Arduino should remember this very well.
Even Agba dropped all his paralysis and jumped in towards the last minutes to participate in the largesse. tongue
I however got crossed with Yariya along the line.......but last last, we settled. 😊

* Thanks for this Diamond Bank reminder.......No be today I don dey point various stocks for this forum (and few Ogas as well but speaking for myself now), which they always argue and insult on.......but which will eventually be worth it at the end.
*My CCNN was at 13.20 cost price, na so I shouted am here so tey, na analysis dem used missed the opportunity that time......today it's selling above N100 as BUACEM; and quite a lot o.
* Maybe they don't know a lot goes into these findings as well......Majority thought all is about FA, while some thought it's about FA & TA alone.... Neglecting SA.
* Trends are changing and if you point something outside theirs, you're monkey hunting to them and you're a gambler........If you try to let them see reasons, you're EMOTIONAL....
* If it's the Whites, they'll dig deeper, appreciate your views and not castigate you but blacks, arrogance wouldn't allow us see road, reason inventions is far from the continent.

* As for Oga Agba, na so so Garri level he dey o, but I'm still holding my 200N portfolio dearly, e dey important to me for now, working hard to make it better, Osita's 10 figures no dey enter my eye. 😊

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 6:02am On Aug 20
GracefulLau:
Please don't leave dear
You have been a source of encouragement
Thanks Madam.
I replied your enquiries since that day but didn't see any response.
Hope it got to you and hope you didn't panic sell your Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hotsemo: 6:07am On Aug 20
yMcy56:

Thanks Madam.
I replied your enquiries since that day but didn't see any response.
Hope it got to you and hope you didn't panic sell your Oando yet.

Hi any stocks to buy today? What's your take on total, Japaul, Nahco and presco also?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 6:16am On Aug 20
Hotsemo:
Hi any stocks to buy today? What's your take on total, Japaul, Nahco and presco also?
Thanks
I'm just coming out from one, you want drag me to another? smiley
Pls consult my FA/TA Ogas on these stocks.....
Oga Emma can assist you out with analysis on them.
** Alternatively, read previous past pages from 7800 up till date, some of these stocks were discussed and analysed here**
I can only talk about JAPAUL, buy some if you can get at cheaper price.........think I earlier mentioned it at below 1.80 before now.

I don dey go for now.....make I rest from further attacks first. 😊

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:19am On Aug 20
Trojan8:
Any ideas about what is driving TOTAL?

Beautiful and sexy company….I regret not mopping it when it dropped below N100 last year or so. Anyway, pray something negative happen to it for a massive sell off by the whales! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hotsemo: 6:24am On Aug 20
My apologies sir/ma
I really didn't know what transpired. I'll go back the thread. Thanks again
yMcy56:

I'm just coming out from one, you want drag me to another? smiley
Pls consult my FA/TA Ogas on these stocks.....
Oga Emma can assist you out with analysis on them.
** Alternatively, read previous past pages from 7800 up till date, some of these stocks were discussed and analysed here**
I can only talk about JAPAUL, buy some if you can get at cheaper price.........think I earlier mentioned it at below 1.80 before now.

I don dey go for now.....make I rest from further attacks first. 😊

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:13am On Aug 20
Choiceguy:

Our index declines further today,will it affect Oando that we have not seen their result grin. A close below 96,961.25 in the coming week could make the Nigerian stock market increasingly vulnerable to decline across many stocks .TA Oga bullbearmrk ,OGG,Current price & I am not forgetting Oga Agba ,Pa Emma etc give us more insight what we should expect.
...we keep a watch on weekly outlook and not the daily. Sentiments driven stocks need no worry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:17am On Aug 20
Here is a passage from Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, by Edwin Lefèvre. This book recounts the trials and tribulations of the greatest speculator who ever lived: Jesse Livermore:

Not so long ago I was with a party of friends. They got to talking wheat. Some of them were bullish and others bearish. Finally, they asked me what I thought. Well, I had been studying the market for some time. So, I said: "If you want to make some money out of wheat I can tell you how to do it."

They all said they did and I told them, "If you are sure you wish to make money in wheat just you watch it. Wait. The moment it crosses $1.20 buy it and you will get a nice quick play in it!"

"Why not buy it now, at $1.14?" one of the party asked.

"Because I don't know yet that it is going up at all."

"Then why buy it at $1.20? It seems a mighty high price."

"Do you wish to gamble blindly in the hope of getting a great big profit or do you wish to speculate intelligently and get a smaller but much more probable profit?"

They all said they wanted the smaller but surer profit, so I said, "Then do as I tell you. If it crosses $1.20 buy."

As I told you, I had watched it a long time. For months it sold between $1.10 and $1.20, getting nowhere in particular. Well, sir, one day it closed at above $1.19. I got ready for it. Sure enough the next day it opened at $1.20–1/2, and I bought. It went to $1.21, to $1.22, to $1.23, to $1.25, and I went with it.

I couldn't tell whether the breaking through the limit would be up through $1.20 or down through $1.10, though I suspected it would be up because there was not enough wheat in the world for a big break in prices.

The price went beyond the $1.20 mark. That was all the point I had and it was all I needed. I knew that when it crossed $1.20 it would be because the upward movement at last had gathered force to push it over the limit and something had to happen. In other words, by crossing $1.20 the line of least resistance of wheat prices was established.
Copied...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Testimonies777(m): 9:43am On Aug 20
ucap is a growth stock. From now on,one should accumulate grin grin grin.
My only fear is when the 2bonus shares are allotted, many may want to sell and that may bring the price down

Ades1:

I took a screenshot of this post after I posted it last year, just got reminded by my phone about a photo from a year ago.

I remember this person asking if ₦14 for UCAP was an acceptable price. I hope they listened and bought a ton because UCAP is now trading at ₦48+.

Oh this person also collected ₦2.70 in dividends along the way.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 9:47am On Aug 20
Good Morning @Bagwa

OANDO FULL BID?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bagwa: 9:48am On Aug 20
KarlTom:
Good Morning @Bagwa

OANDO FULL BID?
32M

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:58am On Aug 20
Testimonies777:
ucap is a growth stock. From now on,one should accumulate grin grin grin.
My only fear is when the 2bonus shares are allotted, many may want to sell and that may bring the price down

may be with the amount of dividend they will pay no one might like to sell...just my thinking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 10:00am On Aug 20
Ding grin shocked!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:05am On Aug 20
KarlTom:
Good Morning @Bagwa

OANDO FULL BID?

Them don start again, this morning!
These Oando gang would not listen to advice!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:07am On Aug 20
For good reads grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/725854-amidst-fuel-crisis-nnpc-retail-cedes-total-control-to-ovh.html

You will be wowed I promise you.🤣

Just tell me how many times you shouted "wow".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:13am On Aug 20
Are there any qualified persons who haven’t received Okomuoil interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:19am On Aug 20
wink

mikeapollo:

Them don start again, this morning!
These Oando gang would not listen to advice!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 10:42am On Aug 20
presiade:
Are there any qualified persons who haven’t received Okomuoil interim dividend?

I have not
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 10:52am On Aug 20
This is pure TA when looking out for a breakout from a resistance level.

BBQ, I don de take intensive lessons on TA o.

@Osi, I think you will do very well with day trading on US stock market.

ositadima1:
Here is a passage from Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, by Edwin Lefèvre. This book recounts the trials and tribulations of the greatest speculator who ever lived: Jesse Livermore:

Not so long ago I was with a party of friends. They got to talking wheat. Some of them were bullish and others bearish. Finally, they asked me what I thought. Well, I had been studying the market for some time. So, I said: "If you want to make some money out of wheat I can tell you how to do it."

They all said they did and I told them, "If you are sure you wish to make money in wheat just you watch it. Wait. The moment it crosses $1.20 buy it and you will get a nice quick play in it!"

"Why not buy it now, at $1.14?" one of the party asked.

"Because I don't know yet that it is going up at all."

"Then why buy it at $1.20? It seems a mighty high price."

"Do you wish to gamble blindly in the hope of getting a great big profit or do you wish to speculate intelligently and get a smaller but much more probable profit?"

They all said they wanted the smaller but surer profit, so I said, "Then do as I tell you. If it crosses $1.20 buy."

As I told you, I had watched it a long time. For months it sold between $1.10 and $1.20, getting nowhere in particular. Well, sir, one day it closed at above $1.19. I got ready for it. Sure enough the next day it opened at $1.20–1/2, and I bought. It went to $1.21, to $1.22, to $1.23, to $1.25, and I went with it.

I couldn't tell whether the breaking through the limit would be up through $1.20 or down through $1.10, though I suspected it would be up because there was not enough wheat in the world for a big break in prices.

The price went beyond the $1.20 mark. That was all the point I had and it was all I needed. I knew that when it crossed $1.20 it would be because the upward movement at last had gathered force to push it over the limit and something had to happen. In other words, by crossing $1.20 the line of least resistance of wheat prices was established.
Copied...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brotherly: 10:54am On Aug 20
KarlTom:
Good Morning @Bagwa

OANDO FULL BID?

Infact I was hoping it would cast today as someone predicted so that I can load more units.

Full bid or casting all we will for our favour ...we know our bus stop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bovali(f): 10:54am On Aug 20
Mankind2024:
Hi Bovali,
long time! How are you doing? You haven't been active lately?
Hope you are not being silenced by NSEMPA trolls?
The S&P is now on steroids, I mean, the Kamala Harris-induced steroids. I sense a conspiracy against DT by the Reserve Bank for the imminent rate cut, which is fueling the raging bull. August 28th is D-day; NVIDIA's Q2 report is anticipated, and the microphone will be dropped. The greatest earnings in the history of quoted companies since the market's creation are expected. The world will stand up for NVIDIA. Hope you've been able to re-enter. I was almost tempted but remained resolute due to the hard experience I had during the pandemic when I jumped out of the market too early. My decision to remain in the market is paying off now; my $12,500 paper loss is now $3,500 paper gain. I'm ready and prepared for another red day, which is unlikely. The worst is over for the S&P 500 and the magnificent 7 stocks. The recovery is heading hyperbolic.
Similarly, from today's activities, the NGX appears to have incurred the worst of stagnancy and declines and may be prime for a rebound in the coming days due to the imminent rate cut in the US, the positive effect will surely reflect on the Nigerian bourse.

I’ve been silenced. I don’t like stress jare. We will see ourselves end of quarter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:56am On Aug 20
ojesymsym:
This is pure TA when looking out for a breakout from a resistance level.

BBQ, I don de take intensive lessons on TA o.

@Osi, I think you will do very well with day trading on US stock market.

...that's good. If OGG and Agba are now looking at TA today, then anyone can!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:59am On Aug 20
brotherly:

Infact I was hoping it would cast today as someone predicted so that I can load more units.

How do you mean by ''it would cast today....''!
''Cast'' to me, means something that has gone totally bad or wrong!
Oando may experience fall in price temporarily, just like any other stocks.
Oando is doing well and cannot go totally bad, at least for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 11:03am On Aug 20
Zagee:
For good reads grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/725854-amidst-fuel-crisis-nnpc-retail-cedes-total-control-to-ovh.html

You will be wowed I promise you.🤣

Just tell me how many times you shouted "wow".
more like 7*77times grin
Abobi!!...
NNPC... The more you look the less you see..#smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 11:10am On Aug 20
edwardaigb:

I have not
Alright. It’s good to know I’m not alone, but it’s not telling well on the company. I hope the militants have not taken the dividends for their requested ransom. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by netotse(m): 11:18am On Aug 20
Good morning house, for users for morgan capital, can you still request a withdrawal on their platform or is there a different process?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:33am On Aug 20
brotherly:

Full bid or casting all we will for our favour ...we know our bus stop.

If it gets corrected now you go start fear... Remove emotions from trading and you'd be cool

If you want to get any stock just make your findings and place value on it which will enable you to buy at your PRICE...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brotherly: 11:38am On Aug 20
mikeapollo:

How do you mean by ''it would cast today....''!
''Cast'' to me, means something that has gone totally bad or wrong!
Oando may experience fall in price temporarily, just like any other stocks.
Oando is doing well and cannot go totally bad, at least for now.

I know jare . Just trying to borrow the word of someone whose occupation since last week has been to talk down Oando and make it sound like he is the only smart one here who does DD.

What I simply mean is that whenever the full bid takes a small break, I will buy more units

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:40am On Aug 20
netotse:
Good morning house, for users for morgan capital, can you still request a withdrawal on their platform or is there a different process?
Yes to the bolded. It is the easiest way to make withdrawal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8022) (8023) (8024) (8025) (8026) (8027) (8028) ... (8351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Harvestock01(m), Bimmms, olig(m), Agbalowomeri, spido(m), mails4funshi(m), Jerekre(m), Fiyin007, USAfall2024 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.