Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,267 members, 7,974,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11677385 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8142) (8143) (8144) (8145) (8146) (8147) (8148) ... (8276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:03am On Sep 11
cool
dapix:
Ding grin shocked!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:15am On Sep 11
KarlTom:
If only ARADEL et al were already listed on NGX, this news would have given it at least 5 days of solid bull cool

https://businessday.ng/energy/article/shells-1-3bn-assets-sale-to-renaissance-gets-regulatory-nod/
5days solid bull without price increase. Seplat has been on 3weeks solid bull without appreciating in price.
At 10k plus, it would be difficult to get the needed single trade volume of 100k units. That is 1billion naira single trade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:16am On Sep 11
I expected people to hate/love me passionately but my writings and warnings are for the new entrants...

Check my past anticidents... I always warn newbies as you call them from the game masters

If you are new here stay away from those stocks that I mentioned yesterday especially oando, japaul and tantilizers

Be wise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olig(m): 10:16am On Sep 11
Pleae3, any clue on TRANSPOWER?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by designking: 10:18am On Sep 11
I just sold my Oando, Japaul and Eterna Oil stocks.

They are currently at critical positions and anything can happen. I will enter again when they pullback to a good entry position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sunrisepebble: 10:19am On Sep 11
Something is going on in Transcorp, uptick in activity for the group and Power company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 10:19am On Sep 11
godlyguy:
I expected people to hate/love me passionately but my writings and warnings are for the new entrants...

Check my past anticidents... I always warn newbies as you call them from the game masters

If you are new here stay away from those stocks that I mentioned yesterday especially oando, japaul and tantilizers

Be wise

You have made your point.
Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:20am On Sep 11
Safe landing... smiley
designking:

They are currently at critical positions and anything can happen. I will enter again when they pullback to a good entry position.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:20am On Sep 11
Exactly! smiley
Laso09:

Move on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:24am On Sep 11
Laso09:

Move on.

I will keep sounding the warnings repeatedly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emir01: 10:24am On Sep 11
KarlTom:
Safe landing... smiley

Three profitable stock. Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 10:25am On Sep 11
UBA moving up gradually, any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olig(m): 10:28am On Sep 11
What should we buy today?

godlyguy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 10:30am On Sep 11
godlyguy:

Please don't stop at just warning them, do something to help them too by giving them a few nuggets of where they should be investing their funds in the market. You should provide your rationale for your suggestion too.

No be only warning them go shop, you need to feed your "sheep" too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 10:31am On Sep 11
BullBearMkt:
Most likely, you were thinking about OANDO before going to bed & wala!!! The dream came!
grin grin grin grin grin
He should start thinking about JAPAUL too.....
Maybe he'll dream about it too.
Don't hide the price once the dream comes brotherly. Lol 😁
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Testimonies777(m): 10:35am On Sep 11
You will only succeed in keeping the unwise ,who could not read in-between the lines from making money.
May be you will be justified in 2027 @Godlyguy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 10:37am On Sep 11
Jonwest:
Madam u suppose send envelop or transfer
Lol. I'm I the only one to do all?
Once I'm sending prayers, other NSEMPAs should be collecting her aza for prompt transfers as part of your contributions to the success of the wedding. grin

@Ginalex, Agba must pay o, hold am for shirt. 😁
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Testimonies777(m): 10:41am On Sep 11
FEAR CREATED BY GODLYGUY. That was how you learnt lessons from streetguy and sold at
circle 50. I have stopped following you grin grin

designking:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 10:44am On Sep 11
olig:
Pleae3, any clue on TRANSPOWER?
My opinion......
I dont think its bad for a pick @ circa 271.70, the lowest since yesterday or so....
Averaging down from here shouldnt be bad..
TRANSPOWER was listed @240, just somehow seeing it falling up to this point....
We don't know what the Ogas are up to, but I Blvd they'll move it at their right time.
Financials not bad

** Like I said, it's just my opinion. DD advised.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:47am On Sep 11
Harvestock01:

Please don't stop at just warning them, do something to help them too by giving them a few nuggets of where they should be investing their funds in the market. You should provide your rationale for your suggestion too.

No be only warning them go shop, you need to feed your "sheep" too.

I wil not call anyone that word "sheep"

It's not my responsibility to tell anyone stocks to buy but we have those who will point out fundamentally sound stocks to buy in honesty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olig(m): 10:51am On Sep 11
Thanks a lot for the great insight. This helps. I Just a placed a little order at 272, and intend to average down as you have mentioned.

yMcy56:

My opinion......
Indont think its bad for a pick @ circa 271.70, the lowest since yesterday or so....
Averaging down from here shouldnt be bad..
TRANSPOWER was listed @240, just somehow seeing it falling up to this point....
We don't know what the Ogas are up to, but I Blvd they'll move it at their right time.
Financials not bad

** Like I said, it's just my opinion. DD advised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:53am On Sep 11
@loco when you come back.Pls be sincere and tell us how many time you have done jijo in japa gold this year.why are you doing jijo in a stock you believe so much.Why didn't you put champion brewery in your list or you have sold.I sold my japa gold this year after holding for over 10yrs which I mentioned here.
I will only buy japa gold again till I get insider information as fmly fnd to the jegede .I bought because of that those days and was advised to sell when my friend sold family own at 11.50.I refused because of my emotional attachments to my investment then.

To all
If you tell me or anyone tell me the particular place mining of gold is happening as we speak.I will put a call through to verify. I am not talking of future mining which I am not God and cannot determine. Don’t mention osun state.i know what is happening thr already

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:54am On Sep 11
yMcy56:

Once I'm sending prayers, other NSEMPAs should be collecting her aza for prompt transfers as part of your contributions to the success of the wedding. grin

@Ginalex, Agba must pay o, hold am for shirt. 😁

So you want her to collect?πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 11:00am On Sep 11
Agbalowomeri:

So you want to collect?πŸ˜‚
Collect wetin?
I said you should collect her acct number and help her ministry from your loot nah.
You get dirty mind o because I'm sure this reply get meaning . Lol 😁
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:01am On Sep 11
yMcy56:

@Ginalex, Agba must pay o, hold am for shirt.
😁
His wives will break my head if I try it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:04am On Sep 11
yMcy56:

Collect wetin?
I said you should collect her acct number and help her ministry from your loot nah.
You get dirty mind o because I'm sure this reply get meaning . Lol 😁

One word missing. I have corrected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:05am On Sep 11
Ginalex:

Baby girl, life is not that deep
Let the merry go round grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 11:05am On Sep 11
Ginalex:
Lol. Dem plenty 😁
The ones here would have been watching you with one eye......they'll be like "hold his shirt make we see you" lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GeeKudi: 11:06am On Sep 11
Mpeace:
5days solid bull without price increase. Seplat has been on 3weeks solid bull without appreciating in price.
At 10k plus, it would be difficult to get the needed single trade volume of 100k units. That is 1billion naira single trade.

Will it enter the NSE at such price?

That's scary angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:08am On Sep 11
yMcy56:

Lol. Dem plenty 😁
The ones here would have been watching you with one eye......they'll be like "hold his shirt make we see you" lol grin

Stop looking for trouble
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 11:15am On Sep 11
designking:

Why is that once some of us sell, they will start stating doom for the stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sunrisepebble: 11:16am On Sep 11
Aradel is doing a stock split of 20x, current price is 9,350, which means if it were to list today, it will list at N467.50
GeeKudi:

Will it enter the NSE at such price?

That's scary angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8142) (8143) (8144) (8145) (8146) (8147) (8148) ... (8276) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tagonn077, Mpeace(m), Ades1, Willie2015, brosiye99(m), SonofElElyonRet, lasisi(m), mumu9gerian and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.