Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,012 members, 7,946,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11512258 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8145) (8146) (8147) (8148) (8149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 2:28pm
vacanci:

Do i have to demand for it?

I cannot see anything in my portfolio

Follow up with your stockbroker to reconcile your CSCS account to reflect your true position. in your stockbroker account

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 2:33pm
sterling:

Follow up with your stockbroker to reconcile your CSCS account to reflect your true position. in your stockbroker account

I tried to follow up with Morgan capital but there hasn't been any response from them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:36pm
OandO. -8.38%
ETERNA. ±

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:36pm
Which manner of farmer will run to the farm and remove all his crops and take them home when he sees a few locusts flying in the direction of his farm. Go back the following morning to plant back. Rush to remove them the very next hot sunny afternoon, afraid of scorching heat. Rush back to plant them the next cool morning. Still rush back to the farm to uproot and take home on sighting very strong winds blowing in the direction of his farm, afraid his crops will be broken. Wait again to resume planting after two days of being sure the wind has passed. Which farmer raises a great harvest in this manner...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:39pm
FINANCIAL FITNESS MADE EASY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:39pm
If I may,
You don't just drop allegations (under whatever guise) and expect the accused to keep mute.
He politely asked for proof and you're being evasive about it... angry

MARKETJJC:

Senior Elder, I don't really want to go in with you on this before it will take another direction. I am saying reduce the negative energy. So that we don't say adult insult pikin or pikin insults adult. If you want to really be educative please always drop data and record too so that it will be well grounded

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:42pm
KarlTom:
OandO. -8.38%
ETERNA. ±

cool

There is no straight line on the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:44pm
DeRuggedProf:
Which manner of farmer will run to the farm and remove all his crops and take them home when he sees a few locusts flying in the direction of his farm. Go back the following morning to plant back. Rush to remove them the very next hot sunny afternoon, afraid of scorching heat. Rush back to plant them the next cool morning. Still rush back to the farm to uproot and take home on sighting very strong winds blowing in the direction of his farm, afraid his crops will be broken. Wait again to resume planting after two days of being sure the wind has passed. Which farmer raises a great harvest in this manner...

Stock market is for the strong. He was afraid of the ruin,but he wanted to get a bountiful harvest. He forgot that no pain, no gain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:45pm
Tpharell:
I doubt any of your “fundamental sound” equities have returned what Oando has done this year, and everyone who missed out on the Oando bull regrets that they didn’t get in at the right time to reap bountifully, except you are not out to profit and make money.
If you knew ahead, with certainty that Oando will be hovering N90 in September I bet you would have sold All your other equities (and even sold personal effects) to get in at the low price earlier in the year, to reap bountifully from the mad bull ride.
Anyone who joined this forum last week can easily tell that you are pained by the missed opportunity, and hence the cause of your sadism. There is no point trying to mask it as advice/warning for newbies
I completely disagree with your opinion. I knew oando will go up but could not place it to this height. I went in on oando with two target of #20 and 30.And when it was moving I was ready for worst bet of #30.which I didn't succeed in the last and won't equally buy above that price .I went with what I could afford to lose at every purchase. I know people here who saw the same thing And will never touch such stock with a pole because they believe preservation of capital is more important than capital appreciation to take such risk.
And if you feel at any point you can borrow or sell all you have because of a particular stock as per appreciation. That means you are new in this business and will learn the hard way.This is not about oando. It should be view as individual belief when it comes to investing in stock market.And if thr was any stock personal I would have considered doing such impossible though would have been ucap.I went in at 90kobo and the fundamentals has continued to flag green since 2013/2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fashionnisir(f): 2:56pm
Eterna is N35 per share as of when checked,
it has formed head and shoulder pathern waiting to break it resistance 37.65 in order to create a new support at that level.
l will wait for it to get at 37.65 and wait for retracement before deciding which direction it heading to whether upward or downward price movement.

if it fail to break 37.65 resistance, i would advices to sell . unless there is a fundimental news to support.

DUD.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 2:58pm
godlyguy:

That's in your imaginations. As it is in my character I won't attack but say my mind with respect.

I have nothing against oando or any stock. I don't have regrets in investments as I am a fundamental SOUND investor now EXPERIENCED

New entrants please study and make personal improvement in your investment journey
After selling off my Oando earlier in the year I used a good chunk to top up my Seplat, where I am over 60% up at the moment, aside from the four (yes, 4) different dividends I have already enjoyed from there this year alone. That is not to say that I don’t regret that I could have done a lot more today if I kept the Oando I bought earlier at N7. Even though I have to admit that Seplat comes with much more peace of mind than oando’s wild volatility.

The point is, everyone regrets missed opportunities in this life, except we are being delusional. What is important is to learn to navigate through such emotions and find more or better opportunities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:59pm
fashionnisir:
Eterna is N35 per share as of where i checked,
it has formed head and shoulder pathern waiting to break it resistance 37.65 in order to create a new support at that level.
l will wait for it to get at 37.65 and wait for retracement before deciding which direction it heading to whether upward or downward price movement.

if it fail to break 37.65 resistance, i would advices to sell . unless there is a fundimental news to support.

DUD.

Purist is that you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fashionnisir(f): 3:05pm
Agbalowomeri:

Purist is that you

sorry sir, l am not purist .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:09pm
DeRuggedProf:
This is my friend loco since last Yr in japa gold.If you truly see value in it then convince us by not doing jijo in that stock. You all can remember how many times he told us he has sold here after seeing value in the same stock.
I went into chams at below 64kobo and said I see it as my future ucapital. And have a long horizon in mind for it.And I keep adding at below #2.I don't know how to pull out old post I would have done it for cham.
What I can't consume will never use my teeth to share it for others

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 3:15pm
Streetinvestor2:
I completely disagree with your opinion. I new oando will go up but could not place it to this height. I went in on oando with two target of #20 and 30.And when it was moving I was ready for worst bet of #30.which I didn't succeed in the last and won't equally buy above that price .I went with what I could afford to lose at every purchase. I know people here who saw the same thing And will never touch such stock with a pole because they believe preservation of capital is more important than capital appreciation to take such risk.
And if you feel at any point you can borrow or sell all you have because of a particular stock as per appreciation. That means you are new in this business and will learn the hard way.This is not about oando. It should be view as individual belief when it comes to investing in stock market.And if thr was any stock personal I would have considered doing such impossible though would have been ucap.I went in at 90kobo and the fundamentals has continued to flag green since 2013/2014
Nobody, not any TA or FA expert, not any pastor, Imam or juju man, not even Wale Tinubu knew ahead with CERTAINTY that the same Oando trading below N10 back then will be inching close to N100 now. If you knew you would not have any worry about the risks and would have sold everything to get in early and recoup now.
You will be gravely deluded to convince yourself that you knew ahead with CERTAINTY that Oando will be trading N90 today. Grave delusion, the type that requires immediate psychological attention
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:16pm
KarlTom:
OandO. -8.38%
ETERNA. ±

cool

Oando feeds on news. We will need another one to reach and cross 100. The next expected news, release of results and court case, may put the bus in reverse gear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 3:26pm
fashionnisir:

DUD.

With sentiment of dangote PMS which eterna is one of the marketer,I expect eterna to touch #65 and above. All that is needed now is for dangote to start suplying PMS and everything will fall in place.also with anticipated improved Q3 result forget!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fashionnisir(f): 3:26pm
Raider76:

Oando feeds on news. We will need another one to reach and cross 100. The next expected news, release of results and court case, may put the bus in reverse gear.

or Even protest on oil price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:28pm
fashionnisir:

DUD.
Good analysis!
...but, it looks like the 2 shoulders used too many shoulder-pads to raise them above the head cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:30pm
Tpharell:

Nobody, not any TA or FA expert, not any pastor, Imam or juju man, not even Wale Tinubu knew ahead with CERTAINTY that the same Oando trading below N10 back then will be inching close to N100 now. If you knew you would not have any worry about the risks and would have sold everything to get in early and recoup now.
You will be gravely deluded to convince yourself that you knew ahead with CERTAINTY that Oando will be trading N90 today. Grave delusion, the type that requires immediate psychological attention
The last sentence is uncalled for because I never said I knew oando will hit 90.I said my target was for it to hit 20 ,30 .The highest I bought was at #15 and was ready again to buy at #30 which was not achieved.
And if you decide to go dirty again with words with me.i can bet you I am equally good in that line of talk.I advice you go back and read my post that I never said knew oando will hit 90.And for wale he knows what price he can drag oando

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 3:31pm
Tpharell:

After selling off my Oando earlier in the year I used a good chunk to top up my Seplat, where I am over 60% up at the moment, aside from the four (yes, 4) different dividends I have already enjoyed from there this year alone. That is not to say that I don’t regret that I could have done a lot more today if I kept the Oando I bought earlier at N7. Even though I have to admit that Seplat comes with much more peace of mind than oando’s wild volatility.

The point is, everyone regrets missed opportunities in this life, except we are being delusional. What is important is to learn to navigate through such emotions and find more or better opportunities.

You can actually speak for yourself. I don't have any regrets about stock's investments. I only buy fundamentally sound stocks as a PRESENT reality policy

I have seen many stocks move to 1000% and above and I've always maintained my POLICY

Besides there are other areas for invest besides stocks. Someone said here that "the safety of your capital is the key"

Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 3:34pm
Streetinvestor2:
The last sentence is uncalled for because I never said I knew oando will hit 90.I said my target was for it to hit 20 ,30 .The highest I bought was at #15 and was ready again to buy at #30 which was not achieved.
And if you decide to go dirty again with words with me.i can bet you I am equally good in that line of talk.I advice you go back and read my post that I never said knew oando will hit 90.And for wale he knows what price he can drag oando

Wale is a front for the real people behind oando. People get really emotional when true picture of oando is discussed but the truth must be said without sentiments or emotions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 3:37pm
Who commits their sweat in a venture that you won't be happy anytime it's discussed against your opinion without getting real hurt?

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:38pm
Choiceguy:

With sentiment of dangote PMS which eterna is one of the marketer,I expect eterna to touch #65 and above. All that is needed now is for dangote to start suplying PMS and everything will fall in place.also with anticipated improved Q3 result forget!.
How about other oil companies that are bigger than eternal oil with good fundamentals.whr do you see thr own price with many more outlets. Can you put future price for them too.Abi dey won't benefit..lol

Total
Conoil
Mrs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 3:41pm
Streetinvestor2:
I made a clear point about predicting with CERTAINTY and you came out to “completely disagree” with me. So the problem is not with any word or language, but with your ‘Nostradamic vision’. No one can see into the future with CERTAINTY, and it is pure delusion for anyone to even consider that they could!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:00pm
Tpharell:

I made a clear point about predicting with CERTAINTY and you came out to “completely disagree” with me. So the problem is not with any word or language, but with your ‘Nostradamic vision’. No one can see into the future with CERTAINTY, and it is pure delusion for anyone to even consider that they could!
My bad I quoted you.Not everyone has to agree on what ever you post or opinion. And you are not in any position to decide what opinion others have on any stock.Therefore try and live with it on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:02pm
...or give it rocket speed grin

Raider76:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:02pm
godlyguy:

You can actually speak for yourself. I don't have any regrets about stock's investments. I only buy fundamentally sound stocks as a PRESENT reality policy

I have seen many stocks move to 1000% and above and I've always maintained my POLICY

Besides there are other areas for invest besides stocks. Someone said here that "the safety of your capital is the key"

Be wise
Pls feel very free to make your voice here.You don't owe anyone apologies. If you decide to repeat your alarm everyday.I have oando and you don't is individually decision after DD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:08pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 4:12pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:16pm
Ginalex:
UBA see your mate undecided
They no be mate oh madam. We hope they try to catch up...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 4:16pm
Streetinvestor2:
Pls feel very free to make your voice here.You don't owe anyone apologies. If you decide to repeat your alarm everyday.I have oando and you don't is individually decision after DD

I love your none emotional attachments to stocks you have. That's how to know experienced people in NGX

(1) (2) (3) ... (8145) (8146) (8147) (8148) (8149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sexybeautiful(f), Sunrisepebble, coinbrood, vacanci, mumu9gerian, ojeysky(m), Ddll(f), Ades1, GeeKudi(m), chimex38, eziokwunwoko(m), Ginalex(f), KarlTom, emmaodet, ggoldmine(f), Streetinvestor2 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.