Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,446 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11152646 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (7860) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:01am On May 13, 2015
My bad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:03am On May 13, 2015
bigass:

my advice next time put your in house number and name in the remarks. I dont have to call them before they credit my account ie 4678 emeka yetunde yaradua.

He is talking abt withdrawal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:04am On May 13, 2015
E get as MKT dey today.
Unity and access started wit a gain and later slumped back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2015
Further naira devaluation is expected but its the when. The problems associated with agriculture are enormous, its not just about cost of production. Ensure you do a proper risk assessment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:08am On May 13, 2015
Unity bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2015
aljpimp:
Good day all...pls How do I put funds in my Morgan trading account?
pay into their Skye bank account, either through any of the skye bank branch or interbank transfer through any bank you have account with, pay in to their Skye bank account. Note, make sure that you use your name as depositor when you want to pay, or use account that have your name when you want to transfer. Second step, use your email that you have with them, give them mandate to credit your stockbroker account, inform them within the mail that you have deposited or transfered into their Skye bank account, mention the amount you paid in. Also call them to inform them. In my own case, the moment I pay in, I usually mail them immediately inside the bank, and within 10 minute my account will be credited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2015
jauntty:
Congratulations !!

Who's their Registrar?

First Registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gistdutch: 11:28am On May 13, 2015
Pls how much is Oando trading now ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2015
bigass:
Unity bank
The Stock just bounced !!!! wetin de happen... shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On May 13, 2015
Gistdutch:
Pls how much is Oando trading now ?

oando is on bid. Currently trading at 17.60. But I expect to fall today (For my novice mind o, I'm not a prophet).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Gaddafi's Last Speech.

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert,

I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters in Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more.

They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true leader we've had since Salah-al-Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination - from thieves who would steal from us.

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.

So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following His path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.
Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stood up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself...

In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy", but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

-Mu'ummar Qaddafi.

Libya during gadaffi.

(1) there was no electricity bill in Libya; electricity was free and uninterrupted for all its citizens

(2) There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned & loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law

(3) Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed dat his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife & his mother are still living in a tent.

(4)All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by d government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

(5) Education & medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. today the figure is 83%

(6) Should Libyans want to take up farming career, dey would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds & livestock to kick-start their farms –all for free

(7) If Libyans can't find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but dey get US$2,300/mth accommodation & car allowance

(coolIn Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, d government subsidized 50% of d price

(9) D price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 (N22) per litre

(10)Libya has no external debt & its reserves amount 2 $150 billion – now frozen globally

(11)If a Libyan is unable 2 get employment after graduation d state would pay d average salary of d profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

(12) A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly 2 d bank accounts of all Libyan citizens every month you will just get an alert

(13) A mother who gave birth 2 a child receive US$5,000

(14) Gaddafi carried out d world’s largest irrigation project, known as d Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

With all this some of them still asked for change now they got change, they cant even walk on the streets anymore.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 11:44am On May 13, 2015
carpenter:

First Registrars
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:50am On May 13, 2015
bigass:
Unity bank

Am waiting at the N1 junction smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:52am On May 13, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, call them right now and let me know the outcome of your conversation. Just try and be patient with them.

You don they work for morgan? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:55am On May 13, 2015
Chibuking81:
what type of account do you have?, if it is saves, include in your message that you accept the transfer fee attached to the transaction, (if it's other banks they charge #1000, while their banks like Sky bank is #500). Secondly, if you sell the money will drop into your stockbroker account after three days, but if you want to withdraw before then, you will be charge extra for that transaction.

What if he is using a current account? Am asking because am using a current account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 13, 2015
PETERiCHY:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Gaddafi's Last Speech.

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert,

I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters in Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more.

They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true leader we've had since Salah-al-Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination - from thieves who would steal from us.

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.

So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following His path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.
Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stood up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light.

When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself...

In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy", but they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

-Mu'ummar Qaddafi.

Libya during gadaffi.

(1) there was no electricity bill in Libya; electricity was free and uninterrupted for all its citizens

(2) There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned & loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law

(3) Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed dat his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife & his mother are still living in a tent.

(4)All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by d government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

(5) Education & medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. today the figure is 83%

(6) Should Libyans want to take up farming career, dey would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds & livestock to kick-start their farms –all for free

(7) If Libyans can't find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but dey get US$2,300/mth accommodation & car allowance

(cool In Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, d government subsidized 50% of d price

(9) D price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 (N22) per litre

(10)Libya has no external debt & its reserves amount 2 $150 billion – now frozen globally

(11)If a Libyan is unable 2 get employment after graduation d state would pay d average salary of d profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

(12) A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly 2 d bank accounts of all Libyan citizens every month you will just get an alert

(13) A mother who gave birth 2 a child receive US$5,000

(14) Gaddafi carried out d world’s largest irrigation project, known as d Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

With all this some of them still asked for change now they got change, they cant even walk on the streets anymore.

They wanted change. grin

Sorry for taking ur bandwidth. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aljpimp(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
Chibuking81:
pay into their Skye bank account, either through any of the skye bank branch or interbank transfer through any bank you have account with, pay in to their Skye bank account. Note, make sure that you use your name as depositor when you want to pay, or use account that have your name when you want to transfer. Second step, use your email that you have with them, give them mandate to credit your stockbroker account, inform them within the mail that you have deposited or transfered into their Skye bank account, mention the amount you paid in. Also call them to inform them. In my own case, the moment I pay in, I usually mail them immediately inside the bank, and within 10 minute my account will be credited.
Thanks so much..I will do so asap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
thanks @ all d ogas. d issue has been resolved. but MC rili need to up their game. a process where a client has to send several unacknowledged mails and follow up with numerous phone calls b4 ones request is carried out is not doing MC's PR any good. i just hope de will improve on dis and many oda issues.
presiade:

Ok, probably call them today again. But you can reach their ceo on: ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
http://www.proshareng.com/news/27079/Tony-Elumelu-Joins-President-Obama-at-the-White-House-to-Champion-an-Entrepreneur-led-Development-Model-for-Africa-Proshare

So sorry for my numerous posts this morning. I need to keep awake. Aftermath of some drugs wit sedative effects.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
JAS10:
thanks @ all d ogas. d issue has been resolved. but MC rili need to up their game. a process where a client has to send several unacknowledged mails and follow up with numerous phone calls b4 ones request is carried out is not doing MC's PR any good. i just hope de will improve on dis and many oda issues.

Thanks to my joy. U better advise u team.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2015
Born2berich:

What if he is using a current account? Am asking because am using a current account.
all their transfer is #500, except saves from other banks that is #1000, but when they pay in check into your current account is free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
Japaul.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
angry

bigass:
Japaul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2015
FCMB is VERY attractive at 3.00. I expect them to bump it up to 3.50 before they hit the markets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:49pm On May 13, 2015
bigass:
Japaul.

What's the news? Pls carry us along o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:51pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2015
Madam Mercy FCMB don break Oooo.

Now 2.99

I talk am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
mercylicious:
Nascon result out.
I expect some bashing here.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9740_NATIONAL_SALT_AUDITED_DEC_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2015.pdf

Upon all the salt that Nigerians used during the EBOLA outbreak
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
JIJO things
grin

TheWholeTruth:
Madam Mercy FCMB don break Oooo.

Now 2.99

I talk am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (7860) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), mk3jax, Bbbwings, emmanuelewumi(m), zendi, sterlingD(m), Agbalowomeri, presiade(m), Mpeace(m), MrDiligence and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.