Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,302 members, 7,981,623 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11723383 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8304) (8305) (8306) (8307) (8308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 4:40pm
megawealth01:
If you miss JAPAUL and UNILEVER because of unnecessary talks here na you sabi.

Just do your DYOR and you'd be fine

Leave all these haters pretending to fight for unknown newbies grin

When the sun rises to midday in its bright splendour, all shadows cast on Unilever PLC and WAPCO PLC will disappear. 😎

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 4:48pm
Anyone who has funds in mutual funds or money market funds should be using some of the proceeds from their interest or appreciation to gradually purchase bluechip good dividend paying stocks with strong fundamentals for the long term.

They won't regret it in the medium term because it's best to enjoy the fruits from both worlds (money market and equities). With the devaluation and inflationary trends, Nigerian equities are ridiculously cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 4:51pm
Caution:
That which they were excited about it's listing
But which was correctly revealed as
Only but a shadow
Shall surely shed much weight
For indeed, it is full of air
And shall collapse like perforated balloon!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 5:14pm
ololufemi:
Anyone who has funds in mutual funds or money market funds should be using some of the proceeds from their interest or appreciation to gradually purchase bluechip good dividend paying stocks with strong fundamentals for the long term.

They won't regret it in the medium term because it's best to enjoy the fruits from both worlds (money market and equities). With the devaluation and inflationary trends, Nigerian equities are ridiculously cheap.

You know what's funny?
My investment strategy is quite the inverse....

I funnel dividend funds into money markets, with my AXA and Stanbic sharing 50/50 of the dividend loot
This has been my format for years now

So its proceeds of equity i channel into MMFs and T Bills

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:19pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:21pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 5:25pm
olig:
But this is not the case Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited. You have to provide utility bill that bears your name. I am technically stuck with them because of that. Unfortunately, I can't even sell my holdings or withdraw. After opening the account it was dormant in less than two months, without notice.
They are now telling me that I should provide a Stanbic bank account, etc.
I still don't have their time yet; I don't have much there. My old certificate that I want to demat are also with them for close to three months now. They kept pushing me here and there.

Often driver’s license and voters card are also taken as proof of address. Is this not useable here.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:26pm
BabsO2:

Often driver’s license and voters card are also taken as proof of address. Is this not useable here.?

Or Bank Statement that showed his current address!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:29pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by machine606: 5:29pm
mikeapollo:

Yes,
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Blaqq2: 6:01pm
Please recommend some high paying dividend stocks grin grin

ololufemi:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:13pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 6:16pm
No wonder the marketers came up with one news this morning that they have resorted to importing petroleum products because of shortfall in Dangote refinery.

What I can learn from all of these is that, if anyone else smaller than Dangote in this country had tried building a refinery, it would not have succeeded.

The forces in this country are too many.
Willie2015:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/10/21/dangote-refinery-asks-court-to-void-import-licenses-of-nnpcl-matrix-and-four-others-in-n100-billion-case/

Dangote is on fire...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:18pm
ProphetUtuocha:
Caution:
Only but a shadow

Now you don become prophet of doom. What aileth dee?😂
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:20pm
RodgersAkpafu:

You know what's funny?
My investment strategy is quite the inverse....

I funnel dividend funds into money markets, with my AXA and Stanbic sharing 50/50 of the dividend loot
This has been my format for years now

So its proceeds of equity i channel into MMFs and T Bills

All of Una wey dey rob Peter to pay Paul, if Una no need money make Una helep my garri ministry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:23pm
Willie2015:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/10/21/dangote-refinery-asks-court-to-void-import-licenses-of-nnpcl-matrix-and-four-others-in-n100-billion-case/

Dangote is on fire...

Here is a breakdown of the key points:

1. Dangote Refinery has filed a lawsuit against the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPC), Matrix Petroleum Services Limited, A. A. Rano Limited, and four other companies.

2. Dangote Refinery is seeking to void the import licenses of these companies, claiming they are importing refined petroleum products that Dangote Refinery is already producing and able to supply.

3. Dangote Refinery is seeking ₦100 billion in damages against the Nigeria Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA) for allegedly continuing to issue import licenses to these companies.

4. Dangote Refinery claims the import licenses issued to these companies are crippling its business, as its products are left largely unpatronized.

5. Dangote Refinery is also seeking several other declarations and injunctions, including:
- Declaring that Dangote Refinery is exempt from all federal, state and local government taxes, levies and other rates as a Free Zone Enterprise.
- Preventing NMDPRA from imposing additional levies on Dangote Refinery.
- Ordering NMDPRA to withdraw the import licenses issued to the other companies.

6. The case is currently adjourned to January 20, 2025 to allow the parties to attempt to reach a settlement.

7. This lawsuit comes amid disputes between Dangote and regulatory authorities, as well as Dangote's previous announcement of willingness to sell his refinery to NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:50pm
ositadima1:

1. Dangote Refinery has filed a lawsuit against the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPC), Matrix Petroleum Services Limited, A. A. Rano Limited, and four other companies.

2. Dangote Refinery is seeking to void the import licenses of these companies, claiming they are importing refined petroleum products that Dangote Refinery is already producing and able to supply.

3. Dangote Refinery is seeking ₦100 billion in damages against the Nigeria Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA) for allegedly continuing to issue import licenses to these companies.

4. Dangote Refinery claims the import licenses issued to these companies are crippling its business, as its products are left largely unpatronized.

5. Dangote Refinery is also seeking several other declarations and injunctions, including:
- Declaring that Dangote Refinery is exempt from all federal, state and local government taxes, levies and other rates as a Free Zone Enterprise.
- Ordering NMDPRA to withdraw the import licenses issued to the other companies.

6. The case is currently adjourned to January 20, 2025 to allow the parties to attempt to reach a settlement.

7. This lawsuit comes amid disputes between Dangote and regulatory authorities, as well as Dangote's previous announcement of willingness to sell his refinery to NNPC.

Dangote's case is dead on arrival except the tax claims. It's supposed to be a free market so let the competition kick in. With no taxes, he should be able to cut down his price to kill importation abi is it true that he doesn't do well with fierce competition

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:55pm
Agbalowomeri:

Lwkd.Na t pain prophet.

I hope you don dey ready for November. Some people don already enter Bush with sticks and cutlass to set trap for December mugu.They will soon begin thr call .The funny thing, it is not happening this yr because we are ready to expose any nonsense way na audio stock. We are our brothers keeper in this thread..
What will be your target this time 100% or more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:07pm
ProphetUtuocha:
Caution:
Only but a shadow
Chai. But anything could still happen.
They are yet to release a statement on the shell divestment.
Q3 result might also help Aradel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Divineability: 7:13pm
Thanks for this at-a-glance breakdown.

[quote author=ositadima1 post=132529263]

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GeeKudi: 7:17pm
ProphetUtuocha:
Caution:
Only but a shadow

You need not de-market one stock to promote another. What is happening with Aradel is not strange and like every investment, it is only a matter of time; Aradel will do well. I haven’t bought yet cos I know it will drop further, but, it is a good stock for the near future and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:19pm
megawealth01:

Like I told you back sometimes ago, If I see improvements in Oando's books I will load up a lot of to add up to the quantities I have left with meristem grin. Make they improve their books first. I don't even mind their price if this happens

shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 7:28pm
Any idea when Zenith Bank will allocate our rights issue and public offer shares we bought to our CHN /CSCS accts?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 7:43pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:51pm
RodgersAkpafu:
Any idea when Zenith Bank will allocate our rights issue and public offer shares we bought to our CHN /CSCS accts?

Minimum of 6 mths cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 7:58pm
Willie2015:

Minimum of 6 mths cheesy grin

One chance grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cocolacec(m): 8:01pm
Blaqq2:
Please recommend some high paying dividend stocks grin grin

Good stocks with good dividend payments are as ffs in relation ro share price. List is not exhaustive.
1.Dangcem
2.Total
3.Gtco
4.Accesscorp
5.Zenithbank
6.Airtel
7.Seplat
8.Aradel
9.Nestle
10.Okomu oil
11.Presco
12.Uba
13.Stanbic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:13pm
KarlTom:
@streetinvestor
Another one grin

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/10/14/the-evolution-of-oando-under-wale-tinubus-transformative-leadership/
I saw it already yesterday that was why I made my morning post on oando. The hyping will not work as I said if they fail to do the needful this month
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:16pm
Streetinvestor2:
Wale I know you will likely default on 23rd but make sure the result does not pass end of this month. Then the results should be 2023 result,Q1 -Q3 results for 2024 because I don't expect much in 2023 result.
If you fail to do the needful. You see all these weekly paid hyping in Thisday paper will not stop you and my betnaija stock from casting soon.

I am posting this for wale because I know he has agents here because of his new weekly hyping this days on Thisday paper.
This was why I made this post

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:21pm
ositadima1:

I'm not "The Law", but I laughed at some of his prayers. Let's see how far this can stretch in the courts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:27pm
ProphetUtuocha:
Caution:
Only but a shadow

Wahala wahala wahala grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:29pm
Agbalowomeri:

E say ARADEL go fall yakata while Oando go take ARADEL position grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8304) (8305) (8306) (8307) (8308) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blaqq2, otomatic(m), Amiscomyr(m), Strategical, rmx, debostar(m), easysunny(m), Flanker, E99E(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.