Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (8308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11752109 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8305) (8306) (8307) (8308) (8309) (8310) (8311) ... (8340) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:30pm On Oct 21
grin
Agbalowomeri:

Dangote's case is dead on arrival except the tax claims. It's supposed to be a free market so let the competition kick in. With no taxes, he should be able to cut down his price to kill importation abi is it true that he doesn't do well with fierce competition
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Blaqq2: 8:40pm On Oct 21
thanks
cocolacec:

Good stocks with good dividend payments are as ffs in relation ro share price. List is not exhaustive.
1.Dangcem
2.Total
3.Gtco
4.Accesscorp
5.Zenithbank
6.Airtel
7.Seplat
8.Aradel
9.Nestle
10.Okomu oil
11.Presco
12.Uba
13.Stanbic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 8:47pm On Oct 21
jonnysessy:
Thanks for your input sir. Our people used to say it is better to cut the elephant tail than let it escape. I probably will re-register and sell-off every shares and he, takes his commission and I will re-enter with the stockbroker i have confidence in.
That Oga gave you the best advice.
Simply fill the KYC Form of the other broker your portfolio was moved to, your stocks were resident with the broker already.
Let them set up and update the account for you, then you can start trading with the new broker (if you like their platform and services...
If otherwise, sell the stocks, withdraw the fund and take it to your preferred broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akanmbi: 9:15pm On Oct 21
Willie2015:

Minimum of 6 mths cheesy grin

That's a lot of months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purity2all(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21
Zagee:

I'm not "The Law", but I laughed at some of his prayers. Let's see how far this can stretch in the courts.

It seems, he is already getting headway on what he wants. Read the last part of the news item on this, on Nairametrics.

The defense counsel are already seeking an out-of-court settlement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:35pm On Oct 21
grin
purity2all:

It seems, he is already getting headway on what he wants. Read the last part of the news item on this, on Nairametrics.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:40pm On Oct 21
purity2all:

Yeah. I see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 10:05pm On Oct 21
ositadima1:

Here is a breakdown of the key points:

1. Dangote Refinery has filed a lawsuit against the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPC), Matrix Petroleum Services Limited, A. A. Rano Limited, and four other companies.

2. Dangote Refinery is seeking to void the import licenses of these companies, claiming they are importing refined petroleum products that Dangote Refinery is already producing and able to supply.

3. Dangote Refinery is seeking ₦100 billion in damages against the Nigeria Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA) for allegedly continuing to issue import licenses to these companies.

4. Dangote Refinery claims the import licenses issued to these companies are crippling its business, as its products are left largely unpatronized.

5. Dangote Refinery is also seeking several other declarations and injunctions, including:
- Declaring that Dangote Refinery is exempt from all federal, state and local government taxes, levies and other rates as a Free Zone Enterprise.
- Preventing NMDPRA from imposing additional levies on Dangote Refinery.
- Ordering NMDPRA to withdraw the import licenses issued to the other companies.

6. The case is currently adjourned to January 20, 2025 to allow the parties to attempt to reach a settlement.

7. This lawsuit comes amid disputes between Dangote and regulatory authorities, as well as Dangote's previous announcement of willingness to sell his refinery to NNPC.

Response from Dangote

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 12:37am On Oct 22
unite4real:

Response from Dangote
If not that someone of Dangote's caliber is in this sector, some of the laws of PIA like:
no importation unless under certain conditions are not met locally and
Benefits of Free Trade Zone, etc
will just be paper formality.

Person must think twice before entering into a cabal disrupting business, no matter your expertise and its viability.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 12:40am On Oct 22
unite4real:

Response from Dangote
If not that someone of Dangote's caliber is in this sector, some of the laws of PIA like:
no importation unless under certain conditions are not met locally and
Benefits of Free Trade Zone, etc.
will just be paper formality.

So Person must think twice before entering into a cabal disrupting business esp in Nigeria, no matter your expertise and its viability for you.. Nawa!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bastardson: 1:56am On Oct 22
Aradel on 562. This stuff might get to 450 naira with the look of things before and upward movement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jonnysessy(m): 5:34am On Oct 22
designking:

Aradel will deep 10% further tomorrow. The selloff will be monumental. Aradel will find its bottom around ₦500 - ₦480

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:37am On Oct 22
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jonnysessy(m): 5:41am On Oct 22
Today 22/10/24 is interim dividend from UBA. 😁

The alert should hit my phone as early as possible. I am only waiting for 08:00 hrs ( Banks opening time).The money had already been spent because of T- pain.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:48am On Oct 22
Seplat in the news again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:50am On Oct 22
Please when is fidelity planning to pay theirs?

jonnysessy:
Today 22/10/24 is interim dividend from UBA. 😁

The alert should hit my phone as early as possible. I am only waiting for 08:00 hrs ( Banks opening time).The money had already been spent because of T- pain.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 6:18am On Oct 22
Blaqq2:
between meritrade and capital morgan, which is better?
If you haven't open any brokerage account, you can consider this as well....

https://dlm.group/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 7:11am On Oct 22
If you read the actual report, you will find that he kept referring to the PIA act, he may indeed have had a good case.

Zagee:

I'm not "The Law", but I laughed at some of his prayers. Let's see how far this can stretch in the courts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jonnysessy(m): 7:22am On Oct 22
jp130:
Please when is fidelity planning to pay theirs?

That one is on Friday 25/10/24. Na we dey there too. We are following this interim bumper to bumper. The economy gets as e be.

Please, is Presco not declaring interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:37am On Oct 22
Thanks πŸ‘ Boss

jonnysessy:

That one is on Friday 25/10/24. Na we dey there too. We are following this interim bumper to bumper. The economy gets as e be.

Please, is Presco not declaring interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:10am On Oct 22
Transcorp Hotels increases profit-before-tax by 191%Β in first nine months of 2024Β 

https://nairametrics.com/2024/10/21/transcorp-hotels-increases-profit-before-tax-by-191-in-first-nine-months-of-2024/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 8:25am On Oct 22
Big ups to those locked on SEPLAT, I dey wait make I see how high they can go before a stock split.
For ARADEL, keep loading up your gunpowder cause when the time causes this cause just head the same way his Oga SEPLAT is currently heading.

Rn assets are still growing so you need the market valuation to tally with it before making any serious move without any share dilution in the near term.
ARADEL’s role in the gas sector is still underrated even though nah the oil part people seem to be focused on.

We are currently chilling on the sidelines.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sunrisepebble: 8:28am On Oct 22
If they (Seplat) do a stock split will it not affect LSE price also? It will essentially become a penny stock over there
delvzy:
Big ups to those locked on SEPLAT, I dey wait make I see how high they can go before a stock split.
For ARADEL, keep loading up your gunpowder cause when the time causes this cause just head the same way his Oga SEPLAT is currently heading.

Rn assets are still growing so you need the market valuation to tally with it before making any serious move without any share dilution in the near term.
ARADEL’s role in the gas sector is still underrated even though nah the oil part people seem to be focused on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lionhearted: 8:46am On Oct 22
yMcy56:

If you haven't open any brokerage account, you can consider this as well....

https://dlm.group/

How about the charges? Lesser, or comparative to that of Morgan?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 8:48am On Oct 22
KarlTom:
Whoever did that cross deal of 2,032,227 units of SEPLAT just made over 1.78BILLION naira paper profit (less charges)

Yes you read that right... cool
The problem with such outrageous deal is the person will probably/likely be back today or soon to convert the paper profit to cash before the momentum slows down, which could force Seplat into high or even full offer soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:50am On Oct 22
Tpharell:

The problem with such outrageous deal is the person will probably/likely be back today or soon to convert the paper profit to cash before the momentum slows down, which could force Seplat into high or even full offer soon

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:52am On Oct 22
delvzy:

What other thing do they do besides oil and gas?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by designking: 9:08am On Oct 22
The volume of Aradel offers yet cleared can force the stock below ₦400.

Tomorrow is a good time to start buying Aradel. Its share price will drop another 10% today and like 5% tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:14am On Oct 22
Tpharell:

He only need to supply 100k units a day at day's high. Thats all we need. He doesn't need to sell at loss. Seplat has a very bright future.
Do you know that this deal alone basically increases seplat oil output by 100% with potential of another 200% increase upon minimal investment(if the minister's words are anything to go by.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GeeKudi: 9:29am On Oct 22
Mpeace:
He only need to supply 100k units a day at day's high. Thats all we need. He doesn't need to sell at loss. Seplat has a very bright future.
Do you know that this deal alone basically increases seplat oil output by 100% with potential of another 200% increase upon minimal investment(if the minister's words are anything to go by.

who will buy the 100k unit single deal?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 9:29am On Oct 22
You speak with such certainty.
ARADEL didn't drop like you predicted yesterday.
Infact a meagre volume was traded yesterday contrary to expectations.

Let's allow market do its thing... wink

designking:
The volume of Aradel offers yet cleared can force the stock below ₦400.

Tomorrow is a good time to start buying Aradel. Its share price will drop another 10% today and like 5% tomorrow.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8305) (8306) (8307) (8308) (8309) (8310) (8311) ... (8340) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rori(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.